Romance Tales- series ✔️

By _AestheticWriter22_

A collection of series of different couples! Some happy Some sad Some reality filled Some emotional Sone... More

Series
Ayat~Amaan
Preface
1
2
3
4
5
7
Epilogue
Bonus Part
Zainab~Faiz
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Epilogue
Sehar~Moiz
1
2
3
4
5
6
Epilogue
Dania~Haider
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Epilogue
Izzah~Yahya
1
2
3
4
5
6
Epilogue
Wania~Mahad
1
2
3
4
5
Epilogue
Kainat~Jazil
1
2
3
4
5
6
Epilogue

6

3.1K 188 4
By _AestheticWriter22_

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

......................

Arham and Hadia looked at each other before looking back at Ayat who was standing in front them...

"Ayat kya hua bachay?" (Ayat what happened my child?)

Hadia asked on which Ayat looked at her parents before Arham called her nodding his head... Ayat sat in between her parents with Arham's arm on rounded on her shoulder...

"What is disturbing my princess?"

Ayat placed her head on Arham's shoulder and held Hadia's hand telling them...

"Ammi, baba, mny ap logon sy aik baat chupai hui hai!" (Mom, dad, i haven't told you two something!)

Arham and Hadia shared a look before the duo creased Ayat's shoulder and hand respectively to encourage her... ayat sat straight and glancing at her parents told them...

"I like someone! Or may be more than that!"

Her voice was low but her parents listened to it and let out a breathe of relaxation... Hadia smiled and chinned her up... making Ayat look at her Hadia spoke...

"To ismy darny ki kya baat hai! It is good ky apny humay bataya hai! Now we will see if that person is worthy of you or not!" (So why are you sacred? It is a good thing that you told us! .........)

Ayat turned to look at her father and asked him...

"Ap gussa nhi ho?" (You are not angry!)

Arham chuckled with Hadia and then pecked Ayat's forever telling her...

"Why will i be angry? My daughter did a right thing! Yea I would have been angry if I would have to go know someone saying bad thing about my daughter due to this topic! But I also know my daughter is much sensible to know what is Right and what is Wrong!"

Ayat smiled and then Hadia asked...

"Acha batao who is it?" (Tell me who is he?)

Ayat licked her lips before telling them in her meek voice...

"Amaan!"

In an instant Hadia looked at Arham who's smile to fade out slowly as he consumed the name... Ayat looked at her parents who were lost in some thoughts so she asked with a scared tone...

"Kya hua baba, ammi?" (What happened Dad, mom?)

Hadia smiled and nodded in no telling her....

"Nothing happened! Now you go and sleep okay! Its very late! Your baba and me will think about it! Okay?"

Ayat nodded and looked at her father who blinked his eyes at her a smile and then Ayat came back to her room.....

Coming in the room she saw Adan already sleeping so she huffed and laying on the bed took her mobile... as she pressed the button to turn on her mobile a few messages popped up on the screen...

"You are sure! Right?"

"Going to talk to ammi on the breakfast table!"

"If you can then call me!"

"No pressure! Its all your choice!"

"Just let me know about talking to them!"

"Ill be waiting!"

Ayat smiled at the message and looked at the last scene to see it was of a min ago... he might be waiting... she thought to herself and looking at Adan she closed her eyes and took a deep breathe.... opening her eyes she looked at the phone and hit the call button while getting up from the bed and stood beside the study table looking at the pin board which had all the pictures of their family... it was installed by Adan but Ayat was the one to decorate it...

Ayat counted the bells.. and after exectly 2 bells the call got received...

"Aasalam-o-Alikum!"

Ayat smiled and replied in ber low voice...

"Waliakum Salam!"

"How are you?"

Amaan asked with a soft smile lingering on his lips as he listened to her voice...

"Alhamdulillah fine!"

Amaan chuckled at her cute voice before he spoke...

"I won't take too much of your time! So! Are you happy?"

Ayat smiled holding the paper weight in her hand and replied slowly...

"Yes!"

Amaan felt her lips spreading widely before he told her...

"I know you would be thinking that it is way to early! But to be honest in this whole week I literally had to use my whole will power to not to message you! So I ended up with this decision!"

Ayat licked her lips with a smile listening to him silently when he continued with a husky yet serious and soft voice...

"I just want to spend my life with you! And also didn't wanted to do anything that is Haram for us! I want to be with you even now! So this is why i am asking you directly this time!"

Ayat's heart beat raised as she listened him... she knew what he was going to ask her and it was making her heart go crazy...

"Ayat Khan, will you marry me?"

And that is it... Ayat's heart dropped from her chest to her stomach... a slight blush came up on her cheeks and hand became sweaty... Amaan listening to her slow yet heavy breathes waiting for her answer... and she didn't made him wait that much as Ayat parted her lips and spoke lovingly...

"I Will!"

........................

"Arham! Kya soch rhy hayn?" (What are you thinking?)

Hadia asked placing her head on Arham's shoulder laying beside her... Arham just turned his face to her and kissed her forehead before wrapping his arm around his wife...

"Kuch nhi! Baas Ayat ky bary mein!" (Nothing just thinking about Ayat!)

Hadia looked up at his as she placed her one hand on his chest...

"Mana kr dy gy usko?" (Will you say no?)

Arham looked down at her and slightly nodded his head in no...

"Nhi, main ku mana krun ga? Agar wo chahti hai to yeh hi hoga! Amaan bht acha hai! I know he will be with her in everything!" (No! Why will i decline it? If she wants this it will happen! Amaan is a very good person! ......)

Hadia hmmed looking down... Arham creased her waist from above her shirt before saying...

"Just thinking ky Allah ksy ksy logon sy milwa dyta hai! Kbhi soch nhi tha Zubiya sy is trhan ki koi baat karyn gy! Yan koi rishta jory gy usky sath!" (Just thinking that how Allah make us meet the people! I never thought that we will talk about anything like thsi with Zubiya or will tie a bond with her!)

Hadia looked up at him and creased her husband's chin whuch made him look at her... she blinked her eyes at him saying...

"Bass Allah ky kaam hayn! Agar Ayat ky naseeb mein Amaan hai to hum kuch nhi kr sakty ismy! Wo kehty hayn na hamary naseeb humry is duniya mein any sy pehlg likh diay jaty hayn! Or yeh baas Allah janta hai ky wo kab or ksy hamary samny ay gy!" (Its all Allah's doing! If Amaan is written in Ayat's destiny we can't do anything in that! As people say that our destiny is written even before our existence and only Allah know how and when it will come in front us!)

Arham blinked his eyes and kissed her forehead before turning to her hugging her close and told her...

"I thank my Allah to fill my heart with your love!"

Hadia smiled and pecked his heart before bothe smiled and clsoed their eyes to sleep...

.......................

Amaan looked at her parents and his brother as they sat on the breakfast on the dining table...

"Ammi, Abbu!"

The duo with Arhan looked at Amaan on which Zubiya raised her eyebrows to him...

"Mujhy kuch kehna tha!" (I wanted to say something!)

"Kaho!" (say!)

Awais spoke sipping his tea... Amaan looked at Arhan before placing his elbows on the table...

"Remember i told you i want to go to America!"

Awias shared a look with his wife before nodded his head... Amaan looked at his mother and said....

"before going there i want you two to do something for me!"

Awias rolled his eyes at his son's nervousness and said leaning back to the chair...

"Ab bol bhi dy!" (Speak it up)

Arham chuckled at his father's comment while Amaan gave him DUH look... Awias was always been a soft ans friendly father with his sons... he loved his wife way too much and he loved his sons in the same way... Amaan and Arhan were mostly likely dad's son in their childhood on which Zubiya would roll her eyes but Awais always laughed at her face... all in all Awias had been an amazing husband and a father to the trio...

"I want you two to go to Pakistan and ask for Ayat's hand! I want to take Ayat with me to America! As she wanted to study over there! And i love her so i wanted to marry her! Both of us will go there together!"

As Amaan completed Arhan looked at his elder brother with a wide open mouth and Zubiya had stopped her hand which was making a morsel and Awais was looking at him keeping his elbow on the chair's arm rest...

"What the...."

Arhan stopped as Zubiya came back to reality and slapped his head.... Awais sat straight and cleared his throat...

"So you want to marry Ayat!"

Amaan nodded his head like an obedient child... Awais looked at Zubiya and spoke...

"22 saal ka hai or abhi sy shadi krni hai isko!" (He is of 22 and want to get married now!)

Zubiya nodded in disbelief and looked at her son...

"Amaan are you sure?"

Amaan nodded at his mother and held her hand from above the table...

"G ammi! Even Ayat is okay with it! She had a talk with her parents too!"

Zubiya smiled and nodded her head telling him...

"I will call zoya in the evening!"

Amaan smiled and the next second Arhan jumped on his brother hugging him...

"Mere bhai ki shadi hai" (its my brother's marriage!)

"Oye abhi baas baat ki hai usny!" (Hey he just talked about it now!)

Awais said in a Duh tone which Arhan shrugged away and again hugged his brother only to be pushed back by Amaan...

........................

And here it goes!
The next one will might have Ayat and Amaan's Marriage!
So who is up for it?
Also let me know about the update!

#OkThanksBye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 1.4K 24
907K 39.4K 80
A book of series of cousin marriage! All the series are completed! Peep in to know more!
511K 23.5K 125
A collection of short stories that will blow your mind with the drama, set the bar higher for love and vows to be a roller-coaster ride.
141K 3.9K 28
A collection of romantic short stories of different people, dealing with life situations, juggling with love, lust, care, rage, and every other emoti...