She's my only...ever?

De Multifandomsorta

Y/n story 'She's my only...ever?' Is about..well I don't know when writing it usually just comes to mind or c... Mais

Love is pain
Goodbye

Truth

62 3 0
De Multifandomsorta

I have been in prison for 2 weeks now, I got assigned my bunk within the first day i was here, which was surprisingly fast. 

 I am so pissed at Alex, i cant believe she would cheat we've been married for only like two months before she was arrested but that doesn't give her the right to cheat.

 I may have lied to her, i didn't go without sex for five months, i don't think iv gone with out sex for an entire two days sense i lot my virginity, i mean i love sex, sex is amazing, and I've only ever had sex with woman,,, other than Aydin. About a month after Alex was arrested we started sleeping together, and a month ago i found out i was pregnant i was keeping it but then while smuggling drug money across the world i lost it.

 Me and Alex are trying to work things out but its hard with Piper so close by. Alex sent me a note to meet her in the chapel, i go there but i dont see her, then i hear someone whisper my name, i follow the voice and i find Alex. She then pulls me in for a kiss, i cant help but kiss her back, she then starts taking my clothes of i and take hers off. She then slides down on her knees and puts my leg over her shoulder, she starts sucking on your clit (sorry i had to switch over to third person it sound weird when i kept saying me,i,my) you cant help but let out a loud moan. You grab a fist full of her hair and just hold it tight and pull it back. She then starts kissing up your body, she's now sucking on you nipples. Just then a lock down is sounded.

A/N

Sorry it like SUPER short but at least i updated, i hvent had motivation to write in a while,this last week was really just a catch up week at school due to the end of quarter three and i didnt owe any work so i was writing 'Better With Her Then Before' story anyways im tying to update more stories tonight, the kids i babysit re sleeping which is something i dont really do. Sorry for the Loooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg wait. <3

Continue lendo

VocĂȘ tambĂ©m vai gostar

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
53.1M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...