demon slayer giyuu's family

By sisterpower378

Giyuu father is Muzan and the mother is a character I made up named Alya the former love piller who lost her... More

you look just like her...
your my father...
upper moon 0...
old memories
Where are you?
a flashback
the truth

meeting the upper moons...?

2.2K 52 7
By sisterpower378

Muzan pov

Akaza and douma were talking with kenji as we waited for the other upper moons. After the all arrived I could tell the were wondering why the water piller was here and I wouldn't allow them to attack him. "Lord muzan why is the water piller here?" Gyutaro asked. "you all remember Alya and kenji correct?" I asked. They were all quiet for a second before nodding. We all cared about Alya and kenji they all had plans for kenji future but after Alya died I went into kenji room the next morning and he wasn't their. "kenji or should I say Giyuu come here." Kenji or Giyuu walked to me and said "yes father." with a smile how I missed that. "You are allowed to see kenji anytime." I said as the upper moon were in shock. kenji will be upper moon 0 soon but not yet I wounder does he know the power he holds. I noticed Kokushibo was gone I saw him starting to tear up so he must have walked away to calm down. He came back a few minutes later with a gift. "I couldn't give this to you on your birthday because I had a mission than you disappeared." Kenji opened the gift and was shocked.

When he opened the locket their was a picture of Alya,me and Kenji when he was little. "thank you Koku-san"kenji said with a tiny smile. "Me and you are going to be best friends" Daki said. Lets hope the other hashira aren't looking for him I can't lose him again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 69 16
Dabi in rehab and he has Anesia
1.5K 93 13
this is just where ill put my ideas and headcanons.
632K 23K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
23.2K 473 14
KIMETSU NO YAIBA FANFICTION Tomioka Giyuu angst (Deaf Giyuu AU) This story contains: Bullying, depression, self-harming and mentions of su/cide RENGI...