We're just friends

By gaslyyy10

When a famous YouTuber meets a huge footballer, and a spark is found between them. Or When Olivia Southgate... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
UPDATE

Chapter 4

3K 29 2
By gaslyyy10

I woke up and I was sprawled across Jesse's bed. He had disappeared from the room, and I was alone. I found a pair of his black adidas shorts, and I put them on over the bottom half of my dress, so it looked like I had a cami top, with shorts on. They were very long, and made me look like I had basketball shorts on.

I grabbed my phone, then noticed a text off Jesse.

Jesse
Training started at 10 so I left you to sleep, you seemed like you needed it x

I smiled then noticed it was 12:23 and thought I should get up. I threw my hair into a messy bun then opened the door to the room. I looked around for my car keys, but I couldn't find them anywhere. I went down to training to see if Jesse or Marcus had my keys.

It was a quick walk to the pitches, maybe about 3 minutes. Everyone was just stood around not doing much, which was probably pissing off my dad, that is if I knew where he was. He wasn't anywhere on the pitch and I started looking around until I saw Marcus waving at me to come over to him. I walked over to him, and saw most of the lads just in conversation with each other.

"Hey Liv, you sleep okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I did actually Jesses bed is really comfy. Have you seen my dad anywhere?"

"He's gone to get some footballs for us, ours have all gone missing."

"Ahh okay, have you seen my car keys? I haven't seen them since last night."

"I havent, one sec." He said then turned around and started screaming. "Anyone got Livs car keys."

"Mason found some mini keys, think they are in the changing rooms if you want to go there." Declan answers.

"Okay, thanks Deccers." I smiled then turned back to Marcus. "I'll come back over tomorrow night after the game." I walked off away from the lads, towards the changing rooms.

I didn't think anyone would be in there because they were all training, so I walked straight in. Next to the door was a few hooks, which is where my car keys were hung up.

I grabbed my key off the hook, then went towards the door.

"Olivia?" I heard from behind me and turned to see Mason stood in the middle of the changing room, wearing nothing but his boxers. My jaw dropped. "What are you doing in the changing rooms?" He had a little smirk on his face.

I couldn't say anything at first. He was so perfect.

"Olivia." He said again, this time he was confused, but was still so sexy.

"Declan told me that my keys were in here. And I didn't think that anyone else would be." I tried to smile.

"Okay, are you going to stay here staring at me?" He questioned.

"Fuck it, come on mount." I laughed then grabbed his arm, "the showers?" I asked.

"Sure," he smirked as he knew what was coming.

I dragged him into the shower as best as I could and he followed after me. He kissed my shoulder.

I locked the door to the shower, as Mason
turned the massive shower on, and turned it hot. We both took off the rest of our clothes and kept on kissing each other. I felt his cock go hard, as small pecks on the lips turned to a rough make out session. He continued to kiss me as we fell to the floor of the shower, me straddling his waist. I sat down on him and kissed his lips while slowly lifting my hips. He placed his hands on my hips and and guided me down on his length.

"Ugh, oh my god." I moaned quietly.

"Hmmm baby, your so tight." Mason groaned.

I started going back and forth on him causing water to splash. He cupped my breast and squeezed them tightly while I bounced on him at a fast pace. I rested my head on chest and bounced on him. Mason moved my hips as the water was coming down from the shower head still.

"What's wrong?"

He looked down at his unprotected cock, I punched him gently, "dumb fuck, you didn't wear a fucking condom."

I washed myself with body wash and smiled at him. We heard a door slam and loads of footsteps.

"Mason, you in here. Trainings cancelled." We heard Declan shout.

He stood there in shock, not sure what to do.

"Answer him." I whispered.

"Yeah, just in the shower." Mason finally shouted back.

"Okay, you want your clothes? They are all out here." Chilly shouted.

"Erm, yes please." He shouted again.

"I'll bring them one minute."

"What did you do that for?" I whispered to him.

"Chilly might be able to help get us out of here." He smirked.

"Good idea," I said extremely quietly, hoping no one could hear me.

I grabbed a towel and started drying myself off. Then there was a knock on the door.

Mason opened the door, and dragged Chilly inside.

"Mason, why are you?" He stopped when he saw me. I waved and smiled at him.

"You're shagging the gaffers daughter." He shouted whilst whispering.

"He knows." I interrupted.

"What do you mean he knows?" Chilly asked looking at me.

"She came to my room last night, but accidentally knocked on her dads door. All he said was wear a condom." Mason sighed.

"Chilly, please don't tell anyone else." I pleaded with him.

"So why am I here?" He sighed.

"We need you to help me to get out of here."

"Why would I do that?" He asked in a cocky tone.

"Please, help me. I don't want anyone to know that me and mount are shagging." I begged.

"You both owe me for this." He smiled and left the room.

"Lads, Gareth wants us back on the field," we heard a shout from chilly. And I kissed mount as I left the room, wearing a towel and carried my clothes in a ball in my arm.

I walked into a now empty changing rooms to get out, as I heard my dad walking down the stairs, with loads footsteps behind him.

"Olivia, what are you doing in here?" He questioned as he spotted me.

"I broke Jesses shower, and I came to get my car keys, and mount said that I could use the showers in here." I smiled.

"Okay, you could have used mine if you needed." He gave me a look.

"I couldn't find you, I came down to the pitch and everyone was just kind of stood around."

"Alright, I'm happy you're happy now, but please keep it out of my team."

"It's not really in your team." I replied.

"It's in the centre of my team, you are distracting them. Why can't you do it with someone else. You have to do this all the time Olivia." He replied slightly angry.

"Only person I'm distracting is you. What is your problem?" I answered standing up to him.

"You, you've always been like this. It's all about Olivia." He shouted at me, he sounded so spiteful.

"You know when most parents have children, they are usually the centre of their world. But that didn't happen till you had Mia and Flynn."

"I didn't want you, do you not think you derailed my life a little?" He screamed at me. He sounded so angry, but I had enough now.

"I will just leave then, clearly me being here is too much for you to deal with, and next time you want to come visit and stay with me, don't. I don't want to be derailing your life anymore." I replied, extremely aggressively and closer to him.

"Olivia, I didn't mean it like that, I'm sorry." He said begging me.

"You made your choice when you shagged my mum. You had the affair, so I'm sorry that I'm a walking reminder for you to wear a fucking condom."

"Olivia, you aren't." He pleaded.

"Fuck off." I screamed in response and carried on walking away, and then had to walk through the horde of extremely fit football players, who stood behind him in just a towel, after an argument with my dad. I quickly rushed up the stairs and off to my car. I sat in the back and got changed as best as I could.

Then I heard a knock on my window, and saw mason, stood there waving. He quickly climbed into the passenger seat, and I climbed into the front to join him.

He kissed my neck, but I shoved him off me.

"Mason, we can't keep doing this. My dad has caught us, twice. Soon everyone's going to find out. Just please get out of my car, I need to go home and stream." I said as nicely as I could think of.

He quickly got out of my car and stomped back into SGP.

I put the radio on and just thought about what I should do when I got home. I quickly turned the engine on, and drove onto the main road.

There was a really annoying old lady who was driving infront of me, which just started to piss me off. I slowly over took her and carried on going.

When I got home, I turned the heating on and went towards my office. I realised that I hadn't streamed in a while, so I turned my cameras on as well as my computer and started up a stream. I named it first stream in a while.

In the first 2 minutes, there was around 3,500 people on it. I waited before saying hi, as I wanted to wait for a few more people to click on. Then I got a text from Josh.

Ellum
Me and Simon are playing fall guys, if you want to join us?

I text back okay, then finally started the stream.

"Hey guys, it's been a while. I think maybe 3 months. Sorry it's been so long, but I'm trying to focus on YouTube content at the minute rather than streaming, but I promise I will stream more often."

I started reading the chat.

"What are you doing today then? I'm going to play fall guys with Ellum and Simon." I smiled then joined their call.

"Hey Olivia, nice to see you back." Simon said, sounding excited I was streaming once again.

"Nice to be back Minter."

"Southgate, you joining our game?" Ellum
shouted at me.

"Yes, yes, yes. Give me a minute." I argued, then joined their game.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 385 25
You are Gareth Southgate's daughter and falls in love with the Mason Mount however he isn't the only one to take a liking in you. You want him bad bu...
379K 6.6K 79
when julia "jules" grealish gets added into a chat of her cousin's friendgroup. started: 15th december 2022 finished: 14th january 2023 16-LECLERC cr
38.2K 593 33
๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™„ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™
14.7K 50 50
Completed Based on my tiktok pov @englandpov..stories Chapters are quite short. Your father is Gareth Southgate. One week you decide to visit him dur...