The Blue Siren (Spider-Man x...

By StarryEyedLittleOne

In Blue Siren we follow Y/N, a young woman who must grapple with both her incredible abilities and the trauma... More

Prologue
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27:
28:
29:
30:
Mini-Advertisement:
Epilogue:

2

312 13 0
By StarryEyedLittleOne

Y/N POV

Natasha and I stroll over to the Gym area, the door opens and we take our positions across from each other.

"Don't go complaining when I beat you, Nat!"

"Don't start talking big, when you haven't even thrown a punch yet!"

We both take our fighting stances. Remember what they taught me, wait until the opponent charges, this will leave an opening.

Natasha comes head-on, swinging her fists. Instead of blocking, I dodge each one. There must be a rhythm to her fighting.

She is still coming head-on, throwing punches from the left then right, and then kicking, but I'm not finding an opening.

"If you can't find an opening, force one,"  a Hydra officer's voice echoes from the past.

I grabbed her left arm after she punched me; I used the motion I was building up to throw her across from me.

"Are we dancing or fighting Y/N, you haven't even tried to punch me yet."

"Still you haven't landed a blow have you."

Tony POV

"Friday, I need your advice. Y/N wants to move to an apartment, but she just came back to me. I'm speechless to see how she's grown up, my child has seen nightmares I can't even imagine."

"Sir, I may have a solution for you, what if you send her to Queens. As you are aware Peter Parker is from Queens and if she's anything like you, sir, they are sure to meet. You can set boundaries for her like having to ensure that she trains with Natasha weekly. Queens is a dangerous place, that could help her protect herself."

"Yes it's brilliant, I will have both of them be able to watch over the other one without them even knowing. And Y/N will learn to protect herself, but only if she needs to."

"I'm glad I could help."

Now I just have to find the perfect spot, would an apartment close to Parker's be too obvious, it would higher their chances of them meeting. 

I quickly stop near the gym to tell Y/N, I'll be out a bit. When I opened the door, I felt the tension drip out the room. Natasha has found a worthy match.

***

I exit the elevator walk past Parker's apartment and start knocking on the apartment next to theirs.

The door creaks open and an elderly lady comes out, "Why hello young gentleman, how could I help you."

"Oh uh ma'am I'm from a very exclusive housing agency, I'd like to offer you new housing for the same price that you pay for this apartment." 

"Well, I wasn't ever planning on moving out, I'm almost 75, how do you expect I'd move all of this alone."

"Ma'am do not fear, our services ensure that you get the best help without paying a dime. We have our team that would move everything for you. As you said you're 75, an apartment isn't the place for someone your age to live in, just look at these."

I take out photos of housing that Stark industries own, we do look after our clients. I show her one for one, I see her expression change bit by bit.

"And you say it will be the same price I pay here." 

The photos that I showed her outclasses a plain old apartment ten folds. But I'll do what I have to do, and the money from her can go right into Y/N allowance.

"Definitely, and if you accept today we'll have you fully moved out by two days from now."

"Fine, I'll take it." 

"I'll send some of my associates later on to finish the deal, it was great doing business with you."

I walk away with pure joy, this way I ensure the safety of my daughter but also someone can keep an eye on Parker.

I make my way back down to my car waiting for me outside, I climb in and dial Happy.

"Hello, this is Happy Hogan, who is calling."

"Happy this is Stark, why don't you have my number saved? Never mind that, meet me at the compound I need to discuss a few things with you."

I hang up and make my way back to the compound. When I finally got there Happy was waiting for me outside, I told him everything he needed to know, and we made a plan that tomorrow he'd take some of the other employees, along with the giant stark truck to get the old lady moved.

Y/N is going to be so excited.

Y/N POV

"Ok, Nat that's enough I give up." Nat finally pinned me down.

"See I still am better than you, aren't I!" 

"Yeah-yeah whatever, I've got a better idea, I'm going to get something to eat."

I throw a towel around my neck and leave the gym, I head down the hall to the kitchen. When I got to the kitchen, only Wanda was sitting on the sofa reading a book.

Ughh if I am going to fool the avengers I should probably be in the best standing with each of them, I walk toward Wanda and clear my throat. 

"Hey, uhm-m Wanda I think we got off on the wrong foot, I'd like to start over. I'd like you to teach me how to use these powers." I scratch the back of my neck and give a sheepish smile.

"Y/N, you don't have to worry about me disliking you, you remind me a lot of Pietro, a lot of same energy, sure... I'll train you but not today or the day after, what if we train once a week, I think Tony would like that."

"Awesome. That works for me, if I may ask what happened to Pietro, I just remember hearing good rumors of him when I was held captive."

"Let's just say that he gave his life to save those he never could."

"Oh, I'm sorry..." Well, this is awkward. I look around trying to think of something to say when my stomach answered for me.

"Seems someone is hungry." Wanda stands up from the sofa. "Why don't we order Pizza for everybody."

"Or better Wanda, why don't we make it from scratch! I've always wanted to do that."

Wanda agreed to this, we hurried to the kitchen taking out everything that we need. The rest of the night was just filled with a bunch of laughs or groans when Wanda or I would mess something up, but this was fun. It felt like having someone who could finally relate. It felt like having an older sister. 

The next two days were boring, nothing interesting happened, the most fun thing that happened is when Dad took me into his lab to see if I knew anything. It is safe to say that I surprised him, hey Hydra might be an evil organization, but we aren't stupid.

I was sitting in my room reading a few books on Wakandan technology, a city located in East Africa somewhere. My door slid open and Dad smiled when he came in.

"Hey kiddo, let's go for a ride!" He smiled.

"Fine, I was over the entire Wakanda thing anyways." 

He escorted me downstairs where Happy was waiting for us.

***

Happy dropped us near an apartment entrance, why would Dad bring me here? Does he want me to meet someone?

He looked at me and smirked, "Now you can have your own Repunzel tower." He holds out a bundle of keys. I can't believe it, he made everything that I wanted happen. Is this a trap, it has to be a trap. I hesitantly take the keys, "Thanks, Dad..."

He opens the door to reveal a medium-sized apartment, it has been decorated very minimalistic, with a lot of greys and whites and the walls complement these colors. I looked left to the couches seeing that on the carpet is a coffee table.

"You'll like this part, hey Friday look at your new home!" Dad smiles.

A mini-figure popped up from the center of the table, Dad programmed a Friday into the coffee table.

"Good Afternoon Miss Stark, did you have a nice day at school?"

"Wait did he just say school?" 

"Yes pumpkin, I signed you into Midtown High, a top-notch school if you ask me if you look in your room. I left your new schedule along with all of the necessities that you'd need to excel in school. Yes, I did pick rather challenging subjects, but you're Stark aren't you?"

This can't be true, I've always been controlled and given orders to follow Hydra. But here, this is my space... How should I believe it's not just another trap?

"Hey! Don't think now that you live on your own that you'd see less of me."

"I wasn't counting on it..." I sarcastically remark.

Dad left and I was now alone to do what I wanted. This Friday is handy but, I still think that it needs an update. 

"Friday, I'd like you to follow these orders."

"Anything Miss."

"Friday from now on you are an independent intelligence, I want you to cut ties with your main branch in the compound."

"I am programmed to not do that."

Ughh dad, at least we know you've found a competitor in intelligence, haven't we? Especially if she knows your passwords. "Friday, override protocol 136, code 001923" Friday shuts down a second and reboots itself. When it came back it was an empty shell.

For a few hours of the night, I sat and programmed the new and improved Friday, I call her Beti (Brilliant Engineered Technological Intelligence). She is entirely separate from Friday, now I have my source of intel without it reporting back to Dad.

The rest of the night after that challenge I took a long, I went and took a warm bath and then decided to look into my new textbooks, I noticed that Hydra had already taught me most of this, except for English and Physics, which may be a problem.

The next morning Beti woke me up as I fell asleep on the living room couch, reading into a lot of the Science terms that we are discussing this term. 

"Miss Y/N, if you don't start getting ready you'll be late for class."

I rush into my room and pick a quick comfortable outfit. I decided to put on an oversized white wool sweater and some black jeans. I match it with brown boots and a brown belt. I ran into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, shit I forgot to pack lunch, with a flick of a wrist I commanded the food to do as I say. This seems efficient, brushing teeth and also packing lunch. If I do this each morning, I'd never be late.

I take out my phone and look at a basic path that I could take to get to school, I make sure the door is locked on my way out. I go from street to street, walking to school. I finally made my way to school, I was a bit nervous to go in at first. I saw ledges that connected to a ladder, I climbed up to the school's roof. I'm still too anxious to enter, I just need to calm down first...

My phone rang, I regret picking it up," Ahhh Sheep! I'm so glad you've made yourself at home at the compound, I've heard that apparently, you've moved into your apartment, impressive! Now Sheep give me a report."

"Ahh, Doctor-" I start informing him of everything, from Natasha to Wanda, it was probably bad of me to lie about the school part. I told them what they needed to hear, nothing more- nothing less.

When I hung up, realization kicked in. This isn't my world, how can it be. I'm a trained Hydra assassin, but here I'm playing princess in the castle, with the man that I wished would save me, each day inside that hell. Even now, it seems like I'm free as if I can do anything. Clearly, Hydra still has its ties.

I curl up into a small ball, crying. I don't know what to do! I want to be Y/N Stark, but I was trained to be Agent Stark. Who am I?

"Hey, are you ok? I didn't know anyone else came up here except me?" A male's voice echoes from behind.

I wipe away the tears on the sweater, looking at the man behind me. A curious person, but he has a smile of gold. 

"Uhh, yeah I'm fine. Don't worry about it..." I stand up cleaning off my pants.

"Um... umm, Peter, Peter Parker..." The boy says shyly.

"Good to meet you, Parker, I'm Y/N, Y/N Danvers."

I know I lied to him, but I remember when Dad left he set a few ground rules:

1. While I live on my own and I go to school, I will be known as Danvers, Y/N Danvers. It removes any connection to Stark Industries, some people have it out to get back at him.

2. If I would like to stay in Queens, the payment he wants is, simply training with Natasha, why would I need that? Hilarious!

3. I better not fail any subject in school.

Yes, it didn't feel great to lie to Parker, but I had to...

A/N- Ooooo I hope you guys liked this one, and I hope you guys are going to definitely like this story, QUESTION, would it bother you that I'm sticking a lot with the storyline that homecoming has, I want to use it so that Y/N and Peter can become closer after that I have a nasty plan what I'm going to be doing... Don't worry I'm not ending it as a simple smile, nobody dies, and besides this is only the beginning ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 400 26
Y/N is very close to Tony Stark. He basically raised her. Took her in, taught her everything he knows, and helped her control her powers. All her lif...
172K 4.6K 23
You are a young 18 years old girl, in your last year of high school. Because of your father's work, you constantly had to move to other cities and ch...
3.2K 125 24
(Peter Parker x Reader) Y/n Stark, the daughter of the famous Tony Stark, better known as Iron Man, doesn't have a normal life. Living with the Aveng...
335K 8.1K 96
"All my life I've been called a monster. But when I met you, you showed me otherwise." Iron man 2-Avengers: Endgame I DO NOT OWN ANY MARVEL CHARACT...