Dancing Cassie

De Julie115

Cassie is a twelve year old girl who loves to dance. What happens when the Abby Lee Dance Company is looking... Mai multe

Cassie Miller
Sleepover Before Competition
Competition
Audition
First Day at the ALDC
The Day before Competition
Competition Day
Week 2 at the ALDC
A/N
Rehearsals
Sorry
Hey
Competition
Awards
A/N
It's a New Day and You are all Replaceable
Competition Of Stress
Why Does She Hate Me
A/N
The Competition That Determines if Brynn is on the team
When Plans Backfire
A/N
Seeing Lila's Dance Company
Competition Awards
Welcome Back I Think
Phone Call With Kalani
Possibly Joining Candy Apples
Day Before Competition
Not a chapter
Competition Part 1
Competition Part 2
Time to get Revenge
Revenge Day 2
The Competition
New Team
New Team Day 2
New Team Day Three
Competition with the New Team
Back at the ALDC
The Competition
Not Welcomed
Day 2 of Rehearsals
Will We Beat the ALDC
Lindsay's Dance Factory vs.Abby Lee Dance Company
Will We Stay
Abby's Bad Side?
Epilogue

Dance Class

6K 68 0
De Julie115

As I walked in Lila's Dance Co. I was looking for my best friend Sofia. I walked in the dancers den, but I didn't see her. I walked to a cubby and took my sweats off and put my jazz shoes on. I put my bag and sweats in the cubby.

"Cassie go into studio E to work on your solo and duet," my teacher Ms. Lila stated.

I walked into studio E and saw Sofia we worked on our duet and made sure it was perfect. I worked on my solo before going into studio A to work on the group routine. The group dance is to Renegade by Cimorelli. The girls in the group dance are my friends Sofia, Sarah, Olivia, Lena, Nicole and me.During class we received our costumes, everyone has the same costume but different colors. (Costume and song above) My costume red, Sofia's is black, Sarah's is yellow, Olivia's is green, Lena's is Purple, and Nicole's is blue. We worked on the dance to make sure it was perfect since we are competing against the Abby Lee Dance Company. After class we all went into the dancers den and finish our classes. Before everyone left Sofia and I went in to studio A to practice our duet in front of Ms. Lila.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

4.3K 13 25
Sebastian, a 9 going on 10 year old boy loves to dance, one day, he gets a surprise that he'll never forget.
148K 2.2K 107
Camila Blaire Lukasiak is the middle child of Christi and Marc Lukasiak, she has been dancing at the Abby Lee Dance Company since she was 2 years old...
43.9K 1.1K 55
Maddie, Mackenzie, Kendall, Nia, JoJo, and Kalani have been best friends for about 2 years. Ever since Season 6 of Dance Moms started, they have done...
101K 951 14
Aliyah is a 13 year old girl and has been dancing since she was 2. 11 years of dancing has done a lot for Aliyah. Her mom Heather believes she could...