The Life Of A Pop Princess

By TimeToCome224129

Naomi has always dreamed of being in the spotlight. Now she gets the chance. Will she be able to handle it or... More

Chapter 2

Chapter 1

12 1 0
By TimeToCome224129

My hum turns into a soft, whispering song. "There's something in my closet, something, hiding from me." It goes back to a soft hum.

My mom puts my blue hair into a bun, and my outfit is picked by my fashion freak sister.

"Mom," I grab my keys. "Can I go to the farm to see Frosty?" She looks up from the sink. She then looks down.

"Sure, be home by 2:30." I go out the door and turn on my red truck.

I drive to the farm and park in my spot. Then I head towards the gate.

The man who takes care of Frosty for me is there, and notices me.

"Hi," I look past him. "Where's Frosty?" He looks back. "Oh, Frosty?"

I nod. "We sent her to a breeding center, she'll be back in about 5 minutes."

"Ok," I turn to my truck. "I'm gonna get a drink from the gas station."

I get in my truck, and go to the gas station.

I buy the green apple juice, and go to the counter. "Thank you." He hands me my change and I head out.

I drive back to the farm and check my watch.

12:00 pm. I have two hours and 30 minutes left, and I see Frosty, so I get out.

"Could I take her for a ride?" He nods. "Sure you can, Naomi!" He opens the gates and I climb on Frosty.

"You ready?" She takes off, and I feel the wind on my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 309 20
It's my first time writing an Story so please bear with me. Anyways...... Story: Future Caelus, lost everyone. His friends, family and Comrades...
64.9K 3.3K 93
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
68.1K 1.5K 76
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.
Re:Cursed By

Adventure

54K 1.8K 22
Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got to design how I look like in the end all...