This Little Light of Mine, Sh...

By LexiGreyAG

Sometimes being an adult is just too much. It's ok to long for soft hugs and gentle kisses. It's ok to like t... More

Chapter 1: Happy Days
Chapter 2: Too Much, Not Enough
Chapter 3: Too Little Feelings
Chapter 4: Scary Dreams
Chapter 5: 'Please slow down?'
Chapter 6: Warmth
Chapter 7: Assassination Number....?
Chapter 8: 'It hurts, but it'll be ok'
Chapter 9: My Little Star
Chapter 10: Small Morning
Chapter 11: Sun Kissed
Chapter 12: Safety in Numbers
Chapter 13: It's Lovely to be Heard
Chapter 14: It's Lovely to be Seen
Chapter 15: Learning Can be Fun
Chapter 16: Fluffy Filled Morning
Chapter 17: Baby Steps
Chapter 19: NERVES
Chapter 20: Radio Silent
Chapter 21: Bleeding Heart
Chapter 22: 'It doesn't even hurt.'
Chapter 23: 'I will check more.'
Chapter 24: Blue Sparkles
Chapter 25: Tiny Itty Bitty
Chapter 26: G6-084
Chapter 27: Into the future! Well, what's in between it.... I think?
Chapter 28: "You can't promise if you don't think you're gonna keep it!"
Chapter 29: Day in The Life
Chapter 30: Wide Eyed
Chapter 31: A Storm is Coming
Chapter 32: You're My Home, and I Am Yours Too.
Chapter 33: Fight On
Chapter 34: Disillusioned
Chapter 35: The Littlest of Minds
Chapter 36: No love loss for someone who never really loved you
Chapter 37: Changes are Coming
Chapter 38: A Little Sickness Can't Hurt....? (½)
Chapter 39: A Little Sickness Can't Hurt....? (2/2)
Chapter 40: Blue Snot and Getting Shot
Chapter 41: Recovery
Chapter 42: It's All Fun and Games
Chapter 43: The Freedom of Comfort
Chapter 44: Fishies
Chapter 45: When Sharks Attack
Chapter 46: Taken With You and Loved With Everything.
Chapter 47: Little Lena Luthor
Chapter 48: Justice Smells Like Revenge, There is Nothing More Satisfying
Chapter 49: Have Mercy, Please Don't Let Me Go
Chapter 50: Category 5 Hurricane: Shelter and Stay in Place - Godspeed
Chapter 51: Eureka?
Chapter 52: Happy Happy Birthday!
Chapter 53: And Pop Goes the Weasel
Chapter 54: "I wanna go home!"
Chapter 55: Comfort in the Simple Things
Chapter 56: Loving Argo
Chapter 57: Ring Around the Rosie <Epilogue>
Chapter 58: Authors Note

Chapter 18: Bliss

416 15 2
By LexiGreyAG

Maggie puts Fluffy on the counter, facing him away from the shower. He is ever the gentleman, he has expressed he rather not see them naked.

The redhead strips them both and turns the shower on. She guides her under the showerhead to soak the brunette's hair, she always washes the hair first. These ministrations put her little one into a trance, she sinks further into the comfort her mama brings her.

Alex soaps up her own body, she lets Maggie bask in the steaming water. While Alex bathes herself, Maggie occupies her hands with the colourful sticky stars that Sammy put there a couple months ago when she noticed how restless their little one would get when they were bathing her.

After the agent finishes, she takes the natural honey-scented body wash and puts it on a washcloth for use. It has a hint of vanilla, it calms the little one, drawing parallels with the scent of the wash and Alex's own scent, so calming.

This whole process is meditative to both parties. Alex gets to take care of her little one, she gets to care for her when she can't do it herself. She gets to see the shine in her eyes when she massages the soap out of the brunette's scalp or the hum of approval that falls from her little one's lips when she washes her back. Alex loves to see Maggie calm, detensed, relaxed. It's refreshing for both of them.

Alex washes her baby's arms and chest, being gentle with the erogenous zone. She bends over a bit and washes her legs and between her thighs carefully. Being gentle and loving, putting all the care into helping her get all clean.

This care allows Maggie to soak deeper into her little headspace. Her little side is peaking through the curtains, happy to make herself known. Usually, she has to fight to break through the shackles placed on each of her feet by her older headspace. But today, the sky is clear, the sun is prominent and the voices are all gone. The birds chirp happily in the sky, the bees fly overhead. Her little one is free from the high tower she was trapped in.

"Mama'' Said as a statement rather than trying to get the attention of the agent. Maggie is now facing Alex, most of the soap is rinsed off and now they are both just standing under the pelting water, just them, content as can be. The little detective lays her head over her mama's chest, laying just above the curve of the redhead's breast.

One of Alex's arms wrap around her little one waist, hugging her securely, their bodies grasp snuggly to one another. The other hand reaches the brunette's hair and massages it gently, right at the base of her neck, her favourite spot.

Happy, 'm happy.

Maggie closes her eyes and fully regresses, fully and willingly she sinks into her little space, where she laughs at the blue doggie on screen and gets in trouble for jumping on the bed.

She exhales the remnants of her big brain, little Maggie is all that's left now.

Her little brain is compelled to do something, but she can't quite reach that scratch. She snuffs the swell of her mama's breast. Her nose brushes past the nipple, another pass and she catches the tip of it unknowingly.

Alex's heart stutters at the unexpected contact, but she quickly settles it. Her girlfriend's side would have made advances, but she is in mama mode right now, she wouldn't have even thought for a second to expose that to her little bug.

"You alright bug?" She says in a hushed tone, careful not to break this love-filled bubble they have created.

"Mmm"

Maggie again snuffs at her breast. Running the tip of her nose up and down the curve of her mama chest.

Maggie opens her eyes slowly coming back, she is face to face with the offending nipple. Her littlespace brain clicks, I wan'!

She knows what she wants now, and the urge is eager to be soothed. She imagines how soft and soothing it would be to just suckle. To just close her eyes, snuggled up with mama, to be held and just suckle. Pulling the nipple, sucking in and out, being close to mama, or mommy!

She plunges her thumb into her mouth instead, silent alarm bells go off into her head. She sucks profusely on the finger, trying to quench the urge to suckle on her mama.

Her big brain is kinda getting a bit loud, telling her that it's not a good idea to just go for it, they battle for dominance, her big brain concedes fast though, this is her little time, she is not going back to that dark tower, only seeing the light for a couple hours at a time, no, this is her time to be happy, and she is, really, really happy.

She isn't very subtle with her want, Alex watches her. Her little one sucks on her thumb hard, staring at the puckered nipple. Her eyes flutter, in a trance, the little one imagines the task instead, the safer bet.

Alex watches, and waits through thick eyes. The agent knows what her little one wants, and why she's not going for it. She knows they would maybe have to talk about this at some point out of little space.

Alex herself has thought about this. The intimacy it involves, the care and vulnerability, the complete and utter trust. She does not push her little one, realizing it is probably best to talk first, and not have this happen in the shower, a rather uncomfortable position. She points none of this out to her little bug, she doesn't let it be known that she knows what her baby is thinking, saving her the embarrassment she knows she would feel if called out.

"Ok bug, time to get dry." Maggie eases up from her mama's chest and waits for further instruction, pliable, malleable to her every command. She is at peace, free.

The redhead shuts off the water and grabs the towels she has set on the towel rack. She quickly dries her little one and then herself. She wraps her charge into a huge yellow fluffy towel, it reminds Maggie of ducks.

Alex carries her bridle style and gently lowers the tiny body onto the bed. The redhead grabs a smaller towel and dries the brunette's hair, she sections it into two and braids them back into pigtail braids, then ties the ends off with two elastics.

"Uppity up," Alex commands her to stand, she slips on pink panties and house shorts.

"Arms up bug." Maggie pulls her thumb from her mouth and raises her arms like she is told. Alex slips a loose t-shirt over her arms and adjusts the collar, centering it and smoothing out the folds.

She sits her little one back down and lotions her body and face.

"Alright, go out with mommy."

Maggie jumps up from her sitting position and kisses mama's cheek. She grabs blankly and Fluffy and makes her way out the room, "Thanks you Mama." She says a bit muffled with Fluffy snuffed up against her mouth and nose.

She shuts the door behind her and makes her way to the couch. She sees mommy talking to Kara, she doesn't pay the conversation any mind. She walks up and plops herself next to her mommy. The little one reinserts her thumb into her mouth and lays her head down on Sam's thigh, seeking all the snuggles.

"Your hair is still wet bunny." Sam tickles at her baby's sides, eliciting a squeal from the little troublemaker.

"Stop mommy!" Sam laughs but stops though, knowing too much can make her feel uncomfortable. She kisses her munchkin's braided hair, Maggie settles down after that. She decides to turn the other way and rest her feet on her mommy instead. Sam goes back to talking to Kara.

She lays there silently, watching TV. It's on the nature channel, today they are talking about red pandas, they kinda look like raccoons?

The channel switches mid-scene of it eating its favourite meal too, Mickey?!

Her head tilts at the screen, she sits up a bit, to see where this channel sorcery has come from, how did they know I wanted Mickey?

Maggie looks around, mommy and Kara are still making conversation, so Lena.... Aha, Lena is looking at Maggie, with the remote in hand. Lena smiles at her, she smiles back.

The tiny detective gets up from her position on the couch and goes over to her best friend. She notices she is holding Oliver, in the crook of her elbow. The same hand inching towards her mouth, her fingers play on the outside of her lips.

Maggie elects to make a spot on the ground, just below where Lena is propped up.

"Hi Oliver." Maggie thinks that is only right for Fluffy and Oliver to get acquainted, they need to be friends! She hands Fluffy over to Lena without further thought, without saying a word.

She clutches blankey around her hand and watches the black and white mouse on screen with all her attention. Her thumb is securely between her lips, not sucking though, too wrapped up in the show. She can sense that mama has come out, the waft of vanilla coats her nostrils, but it does nothing to take her attention away from her favourite show.

Her thumb is taken out of her mouth quickly, and a soft whine escapes her vocal cords, before she can protest further, rubber is pushed to her lips, and a little strap is clipped to her shirt. Her mouth opens automatically for it, it gets inserted and her mouth clamps around the rubber, she suckles on her paci feverently. She is loving this new feeling she has been introduced to over the days.

Her little brain is sucked into the feeling of mindless tv and sucking. Worrying about nothing but Micky and the paci. It bobs in and out, her senses are drowned, again, she is floating. Surrounded by soft feather-like winds, honey, and vanilla, love, warmth, and care.

Who knew this is what life could be like?

Note: I keep forgetting to put little notes at the end of these so you guys can feel free to engage. Whoops :)) 

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed. I really love fluffy Maggie. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 593 10
Kara lands herself a new job as caretaker for the Luthor's. She's to take care of their youngest daughter Lena, who's been forced to move back in wit...
2K 23 23
I will switch to other POV throughout the story. Non-traditional ABO, Alpha, Beta, Omega Dynamics. Trigger Warning Explicit smut in details through...
141K 2.3K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...
722K 26.2K 37
Sam, a shy, 16 year old, closeted lesbian who has anxiety issues and abusive parents meets Avery, a soon to be Beta, who wasn't expecting to find her...