The bad guys: what if mr. Wol...

By BiancaSantana880

In honor of the bad guys movie, they made me inspired to create a new story for them. It's based on the movi... More

Chapter 1
Meet the bad guys
Police chase
Heist gone wrong
Bad guys on tv
The dolphin heist
Bad guys busted?
Trouble with princess
Bad guys going good?
A good start
The plan
The Gala hiest
The bad guy's break up
Its a trap
The real villain
The Bad guy's downfall
Despite it all
Wolf and Diane
failed rescue mission
Operation rescue princess
Final battle
Sad goodbyes and falling villains
The end
Princess new dress

Operation Guinea Pig rescue heist

2.7K 58 4
By BiancaSantana880

That afternoon, Professor Marmalade led the
Bad Guys to a bright, fancy-looking science lab.

Protesters were gathered outside the building, holding signs that read, "Free the Pigs!"

The group could hear the protesters chanting that same refrain, over and over, near the front doors of the facility.

"That is an animal testing lab," the professor explained "Within, 200,000 helpless guinea pigs, all being poked and prodded by sadistic scientists."

In a trancelike state, Snake muttered, "Guinea pigs,
you say!" he begins to rise up and grins like crazy.

"Snaaaake!" Wolf warned.

"I want you to rescue them. But this is a heist for good. So, I brought something more friendly for you to wear."

He joyfully presented the Bad Guys with a set of cute animal onesies for them to use as disguises. Wolf would he working this job dressed as a sheep, Snake as a unicorn, Piranha as a fluffy teddy bear, Shark as a harmless walrus, and Tarantula as a cute little kitty, It was the ultimate humilintion.

"Bye-ee!" He sped off, leaving the guys alone for the first time all day.

Tarantula glanced down at her kitty suit, she almost looked like princess. "We'll there goes our street cred.

Piranha shrugged, snuggling into his teddy hear suit. "At least it's comfy."

Wolf gathered the gang together to lay out his plan. He pointed to a window on the second floor of the lab, where a scientist was working away, "alright" he told the others. "We need to distract that scientist."

He nodded at Shark. "Shark, you're up."

"Copy that," Shark agreed.

As shark left, the other guys began working on their part of the plan. "Ok We're gonna need a rope And a hook" Wolf said.

Snake then with a happy grin on his face spout up and said, "I got this one!"

The rest of the guys looked at Snake, immediately suspicious.

"WHAT" they all shouted.

"You're volunteering?" Piranha asked.

"You've never volunteered for anything," Webs reminded him.

"Sure I did. Right now. Throw me up there!" Snake hollered.

"Uhh"

"Giddyup!"

"Really?" Wolf asked
.
"Yup!" Snake said. "I'm 99 percent sure you can make it"

"Ok" wolf shrugs.

"Let's do it"

By that point, Shark had snuck inside the lab and was now wearing a fake mustache and carrying a baseball mitt. "Hey there, son," he said to the scientist working inside the lab.

"dad!!!?" the scientist stammered.

Shark nodded. "I know you've got an important job, but I hope you still have time for catch with your old man."

"Oh!" the scientist said, shocked.

But then he heard a noise coming through the window, he was about to turn but shark grabs his face.

"Hey kiddo, You'll always be my special boy!" Shark cooed.

"I've been waiting my entire life for this moment!" The scientist then hugged shark, shark then pushes him away and throws the ball.

"Okay, then," Shark said, grinning as he held up a baseball.

"Now, go long!"

"Oh boy oh boy oh boy, thank you daddy"

As soon as the scientist was gone, Shark opens the window and saw that ge opened the wrongs one when he saw that next to it, Snake had hit his face against the window.

Shark catches him and The rest of the team used
Snake's body to crawl up and into the window.

"Who am I" snake asked after being countlessly throw at the window on the head.

Once they were inside, the guys regrouped outside the lab's steel door, which led into the guinea pig testing area.

"right," Marmalade said, his voice cracking over the radio. "The Guinea pigs are locked behind a three foot thick steel door, The only way in is through the vents."

Snake was already climbing into the vent. "I got it!
Upsy-daisy!"

Wolf glared as Snake's tail disappeared into the vent, snake was singing happily as he was.

"I've never seen him so chipper," Shark noted. "Has hebeen meditating?"

As snake slithered through the vents, he felt good.

Heading toward the testing area full of guinea pigs, he sang, Over the filters and through the vents, to guinea pig land we go-AH..." Suddenly, he fell from a vent, down, down into a dark room.

"Ugh" he groans in pain.

It took a moment for his eyes to adjust to the darkness, but when they did, Snake could hardly believe what he was seeing: It was a whole room packed full of Guinea pigs.

He licked his lips and hissed his tongue out as he hear the little rodents chirping at him and they all looked at him.

"Oh Snake attack. he muttered.

Outside the lab, Marmalade's limo pulled up to the front of the testing facility.

He was adjusting his tie when he was looks at princess as he sees her looking at him.

"Alright now let's see how our heroes are doing, shall we" He puts his hand out to princess, she giggles and takes it.

"Okay"
Marmalade greeted the protesters, who were still
gathered outside. "Hey, look!" one of the protesters shouted.

"It's Professor Marmalade!"

Marmalade bowed and waved when he and princess jumped out. "Yes, that's right it's me. Help has
arrived, just keep your eyes glued to that door.

The protesters all held up cameras, eager to capture marmalade, they also got some pictures of princess and she waves at the camera.

"Snake? Come on, Snake open up!" Wolf called, a few minutes later.

Eventually, the door to the central vault swung open.

Relax," Snake told him. "These doors are complicated."

But as soon as pushes the guinea pig vault, they could see Snake's belly was full of guinea pigs. He was loaded down like Santa Claus with his bag of presents.

"Are you kidding me?!" Webs shrieked.

"What do you think you're doing?" Wolf growled. "We're supposed to save them, not eat them!"

Snake licked his lips. "Well, I'd say they've gone to a better place." He burped, he chuckles as ge pats his belly full of rodents with his tail.

Wolf grumbled. "That's it." He grabs snake's tail and tries squeezing them out.

"Spit! Them! Out!" Wolf howled.

"Hey" Snake pout.

He picked Snake up and began to swing him around like a lasso.

Guinea pigs began to fly everywhere, spewing out of Snake's belly like gunfire. As they shot across the room, the guinea pigs squealed and scattered, trying desperately to escape while Shark, Piranha, and Tarantula tried to wrangle them.

"We're going to save you weather you like it or not!" Shark tells them while he tries to catch one of them.

"We're saving you, you. stupid hairballs." Webs grunts as she rides one of them like a horse.

"Not that door the other door" piranha yells.

Just then, three guinea pig flew out of Snake's mouth and flew into shark's mouth.

"Hey, hey" he shrieked as he gets a mouthful of Guinea pigs.

Then one hits the latch on the doors to the facility.

"Any second," Marmalade told them all. "AH"

The pressure from the crush of terrified guinea pigs trying to make their escape caused the doors to fling open.

The guinea pigs stampeded out of the building, squealing in terror it scared half the protesters away.

The stampede had ran over marmalade, he fell on the ground, wounded from the runaway Guinea pigs.

Luckily princess stayed out of the way.

The protestors all gasped horrified to see what the Bad Guys were doing.

Wolf set Snake down, mid-spin.
"It's not what it looks like," Wolf said as the others smiled bashfully to the protesters.

And then there was a loop siren alarm and red glowing light started beeping and Snake spews out the final guinea pig as it popped out of his mouth.

As the last Guinea pig ran terrified, the bad guys smile nervously.

Then princess giggles "uh oh" and laughs playfully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 267 14
Meet Mrs. Bat and her role in the bad guys is being the eyes in the sky. When Mr. Wolf wants to go good she isn't happy about it at all
25.6K 523 18
Back in School, you were friends with the Bad Guys, or as you called them and yourself, 'The Misfits,' but after school, you parted ways years later...
336 14 15
The gang is all tired of being discriminated against despite paying their dues and changing for the better. Wolf decides he wants to do something goo...
11 0 9
Started as a big joke, turned it into a series. This is a wacky adventure/sci-fi story about a man named Holo, (now you know what inspired my userna...