Smile my dear! (Alastor x fe...

By sorry_im_so_hot_

(ON HIATUS) ‼️NOT CANNON COMPLIANT‼️ Y/n is a powerful overlord known as "The Dream Demon" You drowned in 1... More

Early info chapter
2-rampage
3- hotel?
4- proper introductions
5- who are you?
6- im screwed arent I?
7- pathetic.
8-Responsibilities
9- a few changes
10- call it a 'date'
11- "couple stuff"
12-Mimzys
13- Nightmares and daydreams.
14- trust issues
15- unloveable?
16- who tf are you?
17- package
18- stress relief
19- phone call
20- Ending Things
21- the not-so-new-guy
(Y/N)???????
22- Cupid clearly hates me.
23-Glimpse of the past.
24-better friend.
IMPORTANT PLS READ (VOTING)
YALL OMG🫢

1-new arival

2.5K 37 11
By sorry_im_so_hot_

(edit) I'm gonna be editing this book a whole lot bc its cringe af

3/16/23

YOU COULDN'T keep your head above water.

You took a final gasp of air, accepting your tragic fate. Closing your eyes you waited to blackout, for the sweet release of death. The last thing you could remember was the cold water flowing into your lungs, leaving a burning sensation in your throat.

Then there was only darkness.

Wait were you falling-?

Oh shit,
Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!

Thud!

"Oh," you mumbled while struggling to open your now singular eye. When you were fully conscious, you noticed the sky was glowing crimson. "Wow," you said gawking at the pentagram in the sky. Hold on - where the fuck are you?

"Hey, kid," a scruffy voice off in the distance yelled to you.

"Oh, shit- I mean yeah?"

"Do ya' know where you are?" Under closer inspection, it was a round woman with red curly hair sharp teeth and green eyes.

"Aha.. no-" you replied, trying to appear as confident as possible; and failing miserably.

"Oh well then, you're in Hell, kid," she walked closer lending you a webbed hand as you gladly accepted it. "So tell me," she continued. "What's your name?" Curiosity intertwined with her tone.

"I'm (y/n) (l/n) and you are?" you replied, turning the subject to the woman in front of you.

"Well kid, the names Molly," She snorted with a thick southern drawl that affected her words slightly. "Molly Miller," A small smile crept onto her dry, wrinkled face.

"Oh, well then, it's nice to meet you, Miss Miller," you said, your face devoid of emotion, not wanting her to know I was happy. Now that you were in hell, showing too much emotion could be a second death.

"No need for formalities, you seem like a nice girl. Need a place to stay?" she asked you.

"Oh, yes, I do."

'I'm not one to take advantage of other people, wait. Yes, I am.' You agreed to her proposal."Well then, come on before it gets dark, that's when the weirdos come out," she said giggling lightly. You walked over to Molly's place for the first of many nights in hell.

You knew you were in for a wild ride.

The next morning you awoke to the smell of bacon. "Mornin' kid, bacon OK?" Molly asked without looking up from the pan.

"Yeah. Bacon would be delicious," you replied to her. It didn't feel like you were in hell. This was nice. But a strange craving for meat had settled within you. You realized that you had developed a taste for meat. You started to enjoy the taste and texture of the bacon. Molly smiled as she saw a glint of pleasure in your eyes.

When you were finished with your satisfying home-cooked breakfast you asked, "Molly? I'm gonna use your bathroom if that's OK with you."

"Oh yeah! Don't worry," Molly replied, "It's down the hall to the left."

"Alright, thanks," you mumbled anxiously.

You aimlessly entered Molly's small, dirty bathroom, only to find a mirror. Vanity was never a big deal when you were alive, but everything had changed. You weren't alive anymore. This was Hell, and you were stuck in it. You felt a sudden urge to look at your reflection, not for vanity, but to make sure you were still the same person you were before. You wanted to make sure the transition to the afterlife hadn't changed you too much.

Much to your shock and horror, you looked nothing like yourself. A monster with only one eye and red skin stared back at you. Two sharp ribbed horns lay flush against your scalp. Speaking of the scalp, every single hair on your head was purple. You were a completely different person. You didn't know who you were anymore. You had no idea what was happening.

You started to hyperventilate. Your panicked breathing was all that filled the bathroom until Molly came knocking on the door.

"Hey, honey, are you alright in there?" She asked cautiously. You couldn't even respond to tell her you were fine, which you weren't.

Molly could hear your laboured breaths from outside the door. She knew what it was like to wake up in hell one day, becoming a completely different person. It took her a long time to accept it. She was sure everyone else felt the same.

After you didn't reply, Molly gently opened the bathroom door. "Hey, hey, look at me," she cooed soothingly. "I know what you're thinking. You're not a monster (y/n)."

You sighed in despair. Molly grabbed your hands reassuringly and led you out of the bathroom. Molly wiped away your tears and hugged you tightly. "It's going to be okay," she murmured. "We'll get through this together."

On a particularly humid morning in hell, Molly was checking her calendar only to see that the extermination was a day away. She shook her head disapprovingly.

Looking up from her calendar, Molly noticed you slowly waking up, so she figured it would be a smart idea to tell her about the upcoming extermination.
Molly nudged your shoulder softly. You playfully glare at her.

"The extermination is tomorrow."

"The what?" you whispered, now sitting up on the couch.

"It's this big event in hell where angels come down and kill sinners, cause ya' know...overpopulation or something..." She didn't wish to scare you. She just wanted to explain that sometimes terrible things need to happen to make way for good things. She wanted to make sure you understood that these types of events are necessary for life in hell.

"Oh...Well, how do you survive?" You questioned.

"Uhh well let's see, 1. Stay inside, 2. don't step out and help others, it's every man for himself," The atmosphere became thicker and eerie as Molly went more in-depth with her explanation. You couldn't help but shiver as her last sentence stung you. "Once this is over, you'll be gone, right?"

"Mhm," you just couldn't bring yourself to ask why.

The angels descended into hell, their purity staining the dark atmosphere. Their graceful killing and stabbing of helpless demons mesmerize you. Currently, Molly is sleeping in her room, so you don't need to worry about her.

'Leave,' A particular voice spoke to you.

"Molly said not to."

'Then kill her,' the response was arrogant.

"No!" You said defensively.

'Then go outside. Watch them die.'It coaxed you to disobey Molly's direct orders.

"Fine." You rolled your eye. You slowly opened the door and walked outside. Fear draped over you like a blanket. You had been sitting inside for most of the day, so there was about an hour till midnight.

(A/n) sorry I know this was short too but I still don't know where I'm going with this lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 677 21
Disclaimer: All characters featured in this book belong to VivziePop, and the songs belong to their original writers. You own yourself, and the story...
79.6K 1.8K 23
This is my Alastor x Reader Oneshot book. I have been very excited for the Hazbin Hotel series to come out on January 19th, so I decided to make some...
325K 10.9K 108
For Fawn, life was normal. As a 21 year old college student living on her own, she's doing pretty decent with the cards she's been dealt. Who knew t...
229K 7.1K 22
⚠️WARNING⚠️: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...