𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒐 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏

By angelic_writes

⚠️WARNING ⚠️ This book contains topics like non consensual sex, dark love, violence, toxicity and other sens... More

Copyright
𝟎𝟏. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝟎𝟐. 𝑰𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅
𝟬𝟯. 𝒜 𝑀𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇'𝓈 𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓂𝓉𝒽 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉
04. 𝒟𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽ℯ ℯ𝓃ℯ𝓂𝓎
05. 𝑬𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒂 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓
07. 𝒯ℴℴ 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉ℴ 𝓇ℯ𝓈𝒾𝓈𝓉
08. ℛℯ𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒾𝒸𝓉ℯ𝒹 ℳℴ𝓋ℯ𝓂ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓈 & 𝒮𝒽ℴ𝒸𝓀𝓈
𝔅𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱!!!
𝟎𝟗. 𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆.
𝟏𝟎. 𝑻𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔 & 𝑬𝒙𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔.
𝟣𝟣. 𝐸𝓍𝒸𝓇𝓊𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒫𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝑰𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕
12. 𝒜 𝓋𝒾ℯ𝓌𝓅ℴ𝒾𝓃𝓉
𝟏𝟑. 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔 & 𝑨𝒃𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝟏𝟒. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒎 𝑩𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎
𝑰𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕
15. 𝒜 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔ℯ𝓇 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓇ℴℴ𝓂 & ℋℯ𝓁𝓁
𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭
16. 𝓢𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮.
𝟏𝟕. 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔.
𝟏𝟖. 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒄𝒚.
19. 𝓐𝓹𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓲𝓮𝓼.
20. ℳℯ𝓂ℴ𝓇𝓎 ℒ𝒶𝓃ℯ.
important
21.
22.
special announcement.
23.
24
25
Burnt Skies
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
Announcement!
31.
please read this.

𝟎𝟔. 𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕.

3.9K 97 9
By angelic_writes

Not Properly Edited.

𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓪

I was dumbfounded, I held my cheek and stayed on the floor. I couldn't move an inch, I was in a state of shock and wanted the floor to swallow me up.

"How could you do this to me?"

"You don't listen do you?" He spoke, taking off his belt slowly.

"What are you doing?" I asked shakily, moving away from him.

"Teaching you a lesson, you'll learn from this." He wrapped the belt around his hand.

"Please no. I'll do it, don't hurt me." I begged, tears running down my eyes.

He smirked "No, this is the only way you'll learn. I gave you a chance earlier but you blindly refused." He raised his hand higher up and struck me with the belt, hitting me on my arm.

I screamed out, as loud I could. The pain was too unbearable, I begged and begged for him to stop but he didn't. He continued lashing the belt on me.

Never in my life have I been beat at, this is my worst experience ever.

I got to the point where I could not move an inch and voice out my screams. I was simply stagnant, helpless on the floor.

After what seemed like a few minutes, he stopped, he carried me in a bridal style and threw me on the bed. My whole body was aching, I was well aware the belt left marks on my skin.

He stayed above me removing his shirt and I understood the worst was yet to come.

Flashback

After I had met with Tyler, he got my number from Hannah, Brian's mom.

When he texted me the first time, I was perplexed. I really didn't see it coming. We would chat most times and he would call. This went on and on for weeks.

He was sweet with his words, they often give me butterflies, and before I could fathom what was going on, I had already fallen for him. Really hard.

My two best friends, Tobias and Grace, would get annoyed at me, whenever I was texting Tyler and not paying attention to the discussion we were having. I would smile like a dummy and apologize to them.

Tyler and I would go on dates to some café, catch fun and talk about ourselves, we would laugh and eat.

When he told me he was attracted to me, I was shocked and I later confessed the feelings I had for him as well.

In just about a month and two weeks, he asked me the question I thought I was never going to hear. He asked me to be his girlfriend.

I was overjoyed and accepted to be his. He would send me flowers, chocolates, and surprise me with expensive gifts, and when I say expensive gifts I mean really expensive.

On our first week anniversary, he bought me this really expensive looking necklace. I gushed over it when I saw it, I asked him how much it was and he told me 'just a few thousands', I was very shocked and when I tried to return it, he got mad at me and I had to keep it with me.

Everything was all sweet.

End of Flashback

I winced when he pulled out of me, after what seemed like a long time. He had raped me again.

He took me over and over again, it was so painful. I cried and begged for him to stop but he turned deaf ears.

He was very rough, he didn't take it lightly with me. I felt like my insides were burning.

I turned to my right, folding myself in a fetal position. My whole body ached, and there was nothing I could do to end the pain I was feeling.

He stood up from the bed and walked towards to where his boxers laid on the floor, he dusted it off and put it on.

"You should have listened to me when I spoke to you in a mannerly way and I would have gone slow, but you had to be strong headed." I couldn't believe his words.

I didn't reply, I had no strength to. All I could do was let tears run from eyes.

I sat up and faced him. "How could you do this to me? I thought you loved me."

He laid back on the bed and stayed closer to me. "Of course I love you Arry." I cringed at the mention of my nickname.

"No, you don't. If you did, you wouldn't have done this to me." I continued sobbing.

He rolled his eyes at me. "Oh, please shut up. You know I love you more than anything in this world."  A lie, that was it, a total lie.

"You claim to love me and you did this to me. I told you I wasn't ready and you raped me. Not only did you do that, you also hit me."

"That was to teach you a lesson, and to be clear I did not rape you. I never want to hear you ever say that again. Is the clear!!!"  He gripped my chin hard causing me to wince.

I nodded and he left my chin.

"Good girl, your body must be aching you right now. I'll run a warm bath for you okay?" I sniffled and nodded.

He stood and went into the bathroom and I heard water running.

I looked through the window and saw it was beginning to get dark. I need to hurry up and leave this place. Mom gave me a curfew, I'll have to tell him to take me back home because I don't know my way back.

I hated the fact that, I have to rely on him to take me back. I felt so worthless.

I heard the bathroom door open catching my attention.

He came towards me and tried to yank the blanket off of me, but I held it tighter.

"I'll do it myself."

"Did I ask you to?" I shook my head negatively.

"Do you want a repeat of what happened earlier?" Shaken by the thoughts of what transpired, my grip on the blanket loosened. I could not bear to go through being beaten at. It was too terrible.

"That's what I thought." He yanked it off roughly, exposing my naked body to his eyes to see.

I tried covering my bare chest but he chuckled at my attempt. He carried me, and walked into the bathroom and placed me gently into the warm bath.

His touch disgusted me as he washed my body, I couldn't resist him as I feared he would go back on his words and hurt my family.

When he was done, he lifted me back into his arms and took me into the bedroom. He got me a towel to dry off my body with. He walked into the closet and brought out a big T-shirt for me to put on.

"Wear this." He ordered.

"I can't wear this, I need to go back home. My mom must be waiting for me."

He laughed evilly and before I knew it, he held onto my neck tightly and pushed me into wall. The movement caused me to whimper and hold his hands, trying to get out of his tight grasp, I scratched his hands with my fingers but he didn't budge.

"Who are you to go against my orders huh?" He gritted out.

"Please stop, you're chocking me." I managed to speak out.

He brought his face closer to my ear. "Maybe I should kill one of your friends first, only then will you listen to me." I shook my head. I can't lose my friends.

"Please don't. Don't do that. I promise I'll do anything you ask of me." I pleaded.

"Say you're mine."

Tears ran down from my eyes. "I'm yours."

"What was that? I can't hear you." Bastard! He wants me to repeat that again.

"I said, I'm yours."

"That's right. You're mine, you belong to me." He released my neck, I immediately took in gulps of air. My hands went up to my neck, it hurt a lot and I was certain I would have bruises.

I slid down to the floor, I was a crying mess and I hated that.

"Now get up and put on the shirt." He ordered, his voice was very demanding.

I stood up not wanting a repeat of what happened, I collected the shirt from him and put it on. All the time, my face was down, I couldn't look at the same face I once admired.

He lifted my chin causing me to look at him. "I don't like seeing you in tears, it breaks me so much." He spoke softly, like he wasn't responsible for it.

I simply sniffled.

"Can you take me home? It's getting late already."

He chuckled. "You're going nowhere, you're going to spend the night here with me."

"What? Please don't make me. My parents are going to get worried."

He gave me a bored expression and rolled his eyes at me. He walked up to the bed and sat on it, his head resting on the headboard and his eyes staring right at me.

"Why do you keep behaving like you're the only one who has parents?" He asked calmly.

"Please take me home Tyler."

"No! And my answer still remains No. if you keep pestering me on this, you should get ready to be met with the consequences you'll likely face." He warned, shivers went down my spine at his threats.

Seeing as I was not making an attempt to leave where I was standing, he signaled for me to come closer to him. It wasn't like I could refuse his demand, I had no choice but to follow his orders.

I stopped right in front of him, he then tapped on his lap. I sat on his lap, I was so uncomfortable at the position. He dragged me to be right on top of his crotch, my vagina was basically touching his length, since I was not wearing any panties.

He groaned. I could feel his length rise up, I was instantly afraid of him taking me again, I was still sore from the intercourse we had.

He handed my phone over to me and said. "Call your mom and tell her you won't be coming home tonight, tell her whatever lie you feel like telling her."

I collected it and immediately dialed my mom's number, I rang three times before she answered.

"Honey, I was about to call you. How are you?" Her voice almost made me tear up. It felt so good to hear my mother's voice.

I cleared my throat and answered. "I am okay mom."

"Good. What time would you back?" She asked, with a hint of worry.

"About that. I won't be able to come." I bit my lip, I hate the fact that I was going to lie to her. This was the only way to protect my family and closest friends. By lying to them.

"What? What do you mean? What are you saying?" She asked quickly.

"I want to spend the night at Grace's." My lie came out my mouth smoothly.

I looked at Tyler to see him smirking at me, I hated that, he was practically mocking me.

"You never mentioned that earlier today, your dad and I had plans tonight for the three of us."

"I'm sorry mom, I'm going to make it up to you."

"It's okay, I guess we are just going to cancel that and reschedule."

" Once again, I'm sorry."

"Don't be. Have a goodnight sleep and enjoy your sleepover okay?"

"Okay."

"Goodnight. I love you."

"I love you too." I replied. And with that, I hanged up and Tyler grabbed the phone harshly away from my reach.

"Well wasn't that so lovely?" He laughed.

He took me off his laps and placed me closer to him. I was scared of spending the night with him, this was going to be the first time spending the night with someone who isn't family related or best friends with me.

"We have so much time to spend with each other till daybreaks. Before we sleep, I am going to tell you a story, a story of mine I really fancy. You are going to really love it. You'll see."

What kind of story was he going to tell me? I was curious to know what it could be.

His hands went up to my cheek and he rubbed on it slowly.

"I know you to be a curious person, I'll start now."

End of Chapter 6

I cannot believe I am the one writing this, I am beginning to fall in love with this book.

I have so much planned for this book and can not wait to share it.

I wonder what story Tyler is going to tell Arry [Aria], I so much feel pity for her, seeing as she is going through this, all alone.

Thanks for 200+reads.

Vote, Comment & Share.

Instagram; angelic_writes_xo.
Please follow up.

Angelic_writes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 16.9K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...
443K 4.5K 8
He wanted her. He needed her. He will have her. She was his to love ....his to touch ... his to fu*k... She was naive , untouched with the brutali...
135K 1.7K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...
50K 663 20
"P...please stop... I... I can't anymore... S...stop..." "I don't know the word 'stop' baby girl, I am not done yet. I need this so badly right now...