74

Autorstwa formula1_OneChicago

What if Phil Foden has a twin sister? One grows up wanting to be a footballer for Manchester City and the oth... Więcej

Characters
*Playlist*
Introduction to Jasmine Foden
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
A/N
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
A/N

42

705 5 0
Autorstwa formula1_OneChicago

After the joyous buzz of winning the Champions League with Chelsea, Jas headed off to Baku for the next race, the afternoon after the match. But that weekend had its string elements as well as its weak elements. Jas's results over the weekend were:

FP1: P5

FP2: P13

FP3: P10

Quali: P13

Race: P9

Jas was meant to head to SGP to help train the England team for the Euros but unfortunately, she couldn't go as she had to race in France, Styria and Austria. As she couldn't go to SGP, she promised the England lads that if they get into the final, I would go. Jas got 3 tickets for the final, one for her and the other two for Lando and Max Fewtrell.

During the French GP, her confidence has a slight dip and she had the same feeling during the Styrian and Austrian Grand Prix. But she was hoping for a pick up for her home race at Silverstone. Racing at Silverstone always has a special place in Jas's heart. It's where she met Lewis Hamilton when she went to the British GP when she was 11 with George and the made her day when she met him. She wouldn't stop smiling.

Goodwood was amazing as always. Getting to drive some of the classic F1 cars and meeting so many other celebrities and other racing drivers is an honour.

As today is the day of the Euro final and getting ready to head off to Wembley to watch the match, I was putting on my outfit which was a smart white cami top, black jeans, a silver buckle belt with a black blazer and white air forces. With my hair straightened and a natural makeup look complete, I finally put my black and silver Richard Mille watch on to finish the look. Straightening my blazer out. I hate shouting coming from downstairs, which consisted of the boys arguing cause to take and who's Going to be driving. I grabbed my smoke over the shoulder bag and headed downstairs to see the boys arguing. So Jaz decided to intercept.

"Will you two shut it?" I yell, causing both boys to look at me.

"to stop all the arguing, we are Going to be taking my BMW and I'll be driving," I said in a calmer tone.

"Bu-" Fewtrell tried to say but I stopped him

"No arguing. Well, taking my car and I'm driving. End of story. Now, come on. We need to leave so I can get a parking space at the stadium" I said, walking towards the front door and grabbing my keys. Off the hook and heading out to my car with the boys in tow. With Lando sitting in the front and Max in the back of the car. The trio set off for Wembley to watch the final.

driving down the motorway, the trio were jamming along to One Direction for the duration of the journey to the stadium, putting into a busy Wembley Stadium, and I was lucky to find a parking space in such a busy area. We all got out of the car and headed over to the stadium when I normally go to the football, I sit in the dugout or in the lower stands. But tonight I'm sitting in the box. When we arrive at our seats, the first thing we do is head to the bar. We all gotta Diet Coke just in case one of the boys needs to drive my car home.

Finally sitting down, next to my boyfriend with my head on his shoulder and Lando wrapped his arm around my waist.

" Aw look at you two," the former F3 driver said

"Shut up Max" I answered with a bit of laughter

"Leave us alone mate," Lando said laughing

over the next half an hour. Me and the boys spoke about how much we are looking forward to Silverstone and that the quadrant lot are going to be there before we see England and Italy walk onto the pitch for both nations' national anthems to be played. I'm smiling because my twin is representing our country and it makes me so proud. I glance over the reigning and down the stand and see Rebecca and Ronnie so at halftime I'll be going down and seeing them more likely surprising them.

The Google plays in position and with the whistle being blown by the ref. The euro's 2020 final has begun and it was coming home for England. 2 minutes into the match Luke Shaw scored the goal for England. Will not bow hit the back of that net every single England from erupted into a massive uproar of happiness and excitement. To be honest, I was the loudest in the box which set Lando and Max off laughing.

Continuing to watch the first half of the match and Italy was getting stronger. And they attempt to score a couple of goals, but they were unsuccessful because Pickford was able to save them. With the whistle for halftime being blown, it was another opportunity to surprise Becca, Ronnie and my dad down in the lower stands. I get out of my seat, but I feel the hand grab mine.

"Where you going?" my boyfriend asks curiously

"Just going to the lower stands to see my family" I replied and got a nod from Lando in response and then I tell him that I'll be back before the second half starts.

Walking out of the box and through the stadium, I headed for the stands and as I'm walking down the stairs towards my family, I'm instantly clocked by my nephew.

"AUNTIE JAMMIE" Ronnie shouts as he is running towards me.

"Hello, little man," I say, picking my nephew up and placing him on my hip, as we head back over to the family.

"Jas how are you?" Becca asked as she hugged me

"I'm good thanks, tired but good. I was a Goodwood this morning until about pm" I said to my brother's partner and as I handed Ronnie over to Becca, I see my dad, so I walk over to him and give him the biggest hug on the planet because it's been a while since I last saw my dad.

"Hiya dad," I said whilst smiling at him after our hug

"How my little racer, you alright," my dad asks me

"I'm alright. Just ready for Silverstone at the weekend, as it's the first sprint race ever in Formula one this weekend" I replied

For about 10 minutes, we ended up talking about football and Formula One and some other random stuff before I told the family I had to head back up to the books. And I'll be up to Stockport during the summer break. Once I was back at my seat, I sat down and grabbed my boyfriend's hand and smiled sweetly at him just as the whistle was blown to start the second half. From the get-go. England was very determined this was theirs and that they were bringing it home.

In the 67th minute, Italy. Which put the rest of the England team and their fans on edge, and a lot of the fans were praying that England would score another goal. In the 77th minute, an Italian player grabs the back of Saka's shirt and pulls him away from the ball. The ref did nothing. No red card. Nothing. Now that paved me off and has probably paved every England fan off as well. Lando and Max had to place a hand on my shoulders to calm me down. Luckily it helped.

When the full-time whistle went after extra time, it went into penalties. But after penalties, Italy had won the euros. Leaving England feeling the defeat and the entire England fanbase feeling defeated because all they wanted was for it to come home.

With the Italian name collecting the medals and the trophy, I had tears in my eyes wishing to see the England team on that stage celebrating, but no, they were feeling deflated. So I brought my phone out of my bag to text, the England team group chat, and told them that I was extremely proud of every single one of them, that they shouldn't give up and that they will get their chance again.

TW

Leaving the stadium and heading back to the car to head back to Woking, I was holding London's hand whilst I was getting my keys. Out of my bag. But once we approached the car, I've got a feeling a strange feeling that something was wrong. Unlocking the car I had my hand on the handle and all of a sudden I felt an arm around my neck and I glance over at Lando, seeing a man tugging at his wrist.

"GET OFF ME" I scream. Max tried to Get Me Out of the man's grip, but every time Max tried to get close to me that man's grip around my neck got tighter and it was making it harder for me to breathe. The feeling of tears trickling down my cheek was because I was petrified. All of a sudden I was pushed to the ground with my wrist being tugged with one hand, as the man was on top of me. On the other hand, was punching me and slapping me. Probably leaving me with massive bruises across my face and arms. My mind was going a trillion miles an hour thinking the worst was going to happen. Close. Eventually, the man got off with me and he and his mate ran off. Pushing myself out, leaning against my car, it is pain both Lando and Max rushed to my aid to make sure I was alright. I just leaned my head into my boyfriend's chest crying. With Lando taking my car keys out of my hand and give them to Max so that he can drive my car back to Woking. Lando sat in the back with me to comfort me. After dealing with the police at the stadium, Max drove us back to Woking as me and Lando needed to be at MTC in the morning. Both of our Richard Mille watches were taken. We probably won't get them back as they were one of a kind watches. Both are shaken up from tonight's events, but the main thing is that we're both okay.

On the journey back home, I fell asleep. But before I fell asleep, I sent a text to Zak and Andreas that myself and Land need to speak to them about something important tomorrow morning. Once getting home, it was silent between all of us. I headed straight upstairs, went into the bathroom, took my makeup off and put my hair in a messy bun and then put on an oversized hoodie and crawled into bed. A few minutes later, Lando got into bed and pulled me close to him and I snuggled into him for complete comfort, trying to forget the awful ending to the evening.

Sorry I haven't been posting the past couple of day I've been super busy but I'm sorry if this part isn't the best but I hope you enjoyed it 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

42.4K 772 40
Hi, i'm Mia Verstappen. Yes, Verstappen as in the younger sister of Max verstappen and this is my story! Disclaimer: the book does not follow the rea...
37.4K 721 65
Stella Verstappen, the sister of the renowned Max Verstappen, made a life-altering decision to relocate to the United States, driven by her passion f...
31.8K 425 33
Madi Mount is Mason Mount's twin sister. Lando Norris is Mason's best friend since Year 7 but when they reach the middle of Year 10 and their form gr...
38.8K 369 50
"True love does not exist" "It does. I will show it to you" Anna Winter is ambitious and smart. With a Bachelor Degree in her pocket she decides to...