A Hero From Beyond

By ZillyJams99432

|[ A BoBoiBoy × My Hero Academia Crossover ]| BoBoiBoy had finally done it. With his incredibly chilling fini... More

Quick Author's Note
CH 1 || Clash & Collide
CH 2 || Fighting Through It!
CH 3 || The Aftermath
82 101 118 101 114 115 101
CH 4 || Visitors
CH 5 || For The Time Being (Part 1)
CH 6 || For The Time Being (Part 2)
CH ?¿ || fŒrTH e tïmE ße IŃg (Part 3)
CH 7 || Please Bear With Me!
CH 8 || Lit A Fire
CH 9 || Why Even Bother?
CH 10 || Show 'Em Whatcha Got!
CH 11 || A Plan Of Action
CH 12 || The Trio
CH 13 || Victory & Defeat
CH 14 || Everything You've Got
CH 15 || This Is Our Match!
CH 16 || Rest Up, You Deserve It
CH 17 || Hero Names & Internships
CH 18 || An Internship With Sensei!
CH 20 || Resolve
CH 21 || To Look Death In The Face
CH 22 || Vulnerability

CH 19 || From A Hero To A Villain

2.3K 142 75
By ZillyJams99432

I'M NOT DEAD! If you haven't seen my recent announcements, to summarize, I brunt out and couldn't write for the life of me. I'm sorry for disappearing for months @~@ I'm doing my best to make up for the lost time.

Not beta read, but still enjoy!
Reminder !! Look at the following clearly for I will be using them to indicate speech of different languages:
These are indicators that they are speaking Malay
These are indicators that they are speaking Japanese
" These are indicators that they are speaking English "
—————————

Shouta did not want BoBoiBoy to join him on this case, but after some convincing from his colleagues, he begrudgingly decided to see if BoBoiBoy was up for it. He noticed the brunet acting a bit off on the way back to his apartment, and since Tsukauchi had came by the school to inform him of the hero killer case and to update him on the intruder case, he could only speculate that BoBoiBoy must've been told the news before him.

He was worried. Even now, after tossing the boy his hero costume and telling him to get ready, he still felt that pit in his stomach. Once BoBoiBoy was done changing into his hero costume, the brunet quickly went through his phone, mumbling about texting his friends about going to Hosu City too. Were there other students' besides Iida and BoBoiBoy going to Hosu? Shouta wondered.

Once he affirmed that he was ready, Shouta gestured to him to follow. On the way out, Mako and Kumo ran up to them, curling around their legs, as the two smiled and bid goodbye to the cats. Shouta made sure to lock the apartment shut as BoBoiBoy went ahead to get into the car. Shouta barely used the vehicle outside of using it to get to school and back, but he was grateful he had one.

The drive to Hosu was filled with Shouta giving BoBoiBoy instructions on what to do when they get there. The most important one was also the one he repeated incessantly. ​​「 If you encounter the Hero Killer, notify me immediately, assess the situation, and only if necessary, engage in combat carefully. 」 Eraser Head said. BoBoiBoy didn't argue, nodding in complete understanding.

They were heading towards Hosu City's police station when it happened.

The sight of smoke in the distance was the first warning, then the screams of the citizens on the streets as they ran the opposite direction. And then, they spotted the Nomus. Eraser Head's gaze hardened on the creature, it looked different from the Nomu they had encountered in the USJ, but he simply left that observation in the back of his mind. They moved.

​​「 BoBoiBoy, help evacuate the area! 」 Eraser Head ordered as he and the teen ran out of the car with him rushing towards the Nomu while BoBoiBoy helped the panicked citizens to a safe area. ​​「 When you're done, kid, look for more citizens that need help. 」 BoBoiBoy nodded, about to run off when Eraser Head reminded him.

​​「 And if you find the Hero Killer... 」

​​「 ...I notify you immediately, assess the situation, and only if necessary, engage in combat carefully. 」 BoBoiBoy repeated the pro hero's words.

​​「 Be smart. Now go! 」 Eraser Head yelled, before focusing on the Nomus, as the teen ran off.

He could only trust the teen now, praying that the teen will be okay.

—————————

The city was filled with chaos. BoBoiBoy had a hard time helping the panicked citizens, but he did his best. He leaped from on rooftop to another as Taufan, eyes darting from one side to the other, as he searched for any more citizens in need. He stops atop one of the buildings' roofs, a festering thought in his mind plaguing him.

Why don't you split? The thought seemed to say.

Taufan looked down at his watch, and for a moment, he felt himself back in the battle against Retak'ka. He let out a choked gasp as he clutched his chest. No. No! He can't . . . This wasn't safe. What if someone steals everyone away again? All Might and Tsukauchi said there was a man who could, possibly. What if he was here? No. No! NO!

. . . . .

Taking deep breaths, Taufan took a moment to calm himself. He quickly licked the tip of his index and middle finger, raising his two fingers up. 【 No wind tonight... 】 The wind element muttered, brows furrowing, as he dropped his hand. He looked at his power watch again. 【 You're up, Gempa. 】

In a flash of light, Gempa appeared in Taufan's place. Gempa jumped down from the roof, landing on the ground. He placed his hands on the ground, closing his eyes, as he focused on feeling. 【 A lot of people to our north, a few to our west, and... 】 Gempa tensed, his eyes snapping open, as he looked opposite of his north.

【 South... is the Hero Killer... 】

Halilintar dashed through the city. He should've texted Eraser Head, but there still could be a chance that wasn't the Hero Killer, and he couldn't just stand still and not do anything about it if the Hero Killer had some unfortunate pro hero in his clutches. He'll be too late if he keeps hesitating now. He closes in on the alleyway where Gempa sensed the villain except there was another person there.

As he turns the corner, Halilintar's eyes zoned in on the familiar figure he's seen in the news and in the case files. He witnessed the Hero Killer stab the pro hero, and without a second more, he zipped towards him. Sensing the element's presence, the Hero Killer backed away to dodge the thunder blades that nearly struck a direct hit on him, but it merely grazed him. The villain glared at Halilintar, who stood in between him and the wounded pro hero.

​​「 Hero Killer: Stain. 」 Halilintar named the villain, who raised a brow at him curiously—a glint of recognition in his eyes. ​​「 I know who you are. 」 The villain said as Halilintar tried to keep his face blank from showing the shiver he felt just from hearing the Hero Killer speak.

The villain raised his blade, and the lightning element readied himself for any incoming attack, but instead, the Hero Killer licked his blood covered blade. Halilintar held in his disgust, keeping his focus on the man in front of him. He couldn't lose concentration right now, and while the villain isn't paying attention, Halilintar sends his location to Eraser Head.

Hopefully, he only has to distract the Hero Killer for a little while.

​​「 Sir. Can you move? 」 Halilintar murmured to the downed pro hero, who grunted in response. ​​「 No... I can't move a muscle for some reason. 」

Halilintar keeps his eyes on the villain, the gears in his mind turning as he tries to figure out his next course of action. ​​「 Don't interfere. This is no place for children. 」 The Hero Killer suddenly said, his gaze piercing the teen. ​​「 Leave... because whatever you do next, can make you my target, too. 」

The lightning element gritted his teeth. ​​「 I never realized the Hero Killer was also a child killer. 」 The villain narrowed his eyes at Halilintar, and before anyone could say or do anything, Halilintar moved first. The Hero Killer blinked, and suddenly, the lightning element's blades threw at him, which the villain easily blocked with his own blades.

The paralyzed pro hero let out a surprised grunt as Halilintar lifted him onto his back and sped off in a flash of red lightning, narrowly dodging the knife that was thrown at them. Halilintar ran while carrying the pro hero. It slowed him down significantly. Not just because of the lead but also making sure he doesn't accidentally electrocute the pro hero. ​

「 Kid... 」 The pro hero murmured. ​​​​「 Don't worry, I'll get us out of here. 」 Halilintar reassured, giving the pro hero a glance. There was a glint of confusion and guilt in the pro hero's eyes but then they widened in horror. ​​「 Look out! 」 Halilintar's head snapped forward and saw just in time as the building beside them suddenly crumbled. He jumped back, the debris blocking their path and forcing Halilintar to find a different route out—meaning that they'll most likely run into the Hero killer again.

Halilintar spots something move from above but it disappears before he can get a good look at it. Shaking his head, the element snapped out of his daze and focused on escaping. As he rounds the corner, he barely dodges the incoming blade by sliding down. The Hero Killer rushes towards them as the brunet switches elements and sends a breath of flames that forces the villain back.

Blaze curses it himself, his eyes laser focused on Stain. If he could just use his Elemental Split, he could distract him while another brings the injured pro hero to safety. But he can't. Why can't he split? Stupid fear. Stupid paranoia. Why does it have to be now? ​​「 Leave me... 」 The pro hero whispered, his voice raspy, as Blaze gave him a quick exasperated glance.

​​「 You should listen to him. 」 The Hero Killer said, readying his blades, ​​「 Leave, so I can finally get rid of this pesky vermin posing as a 'hero'. 」 Gritting his teeth, Blaze glared at Stain. What does he know about being a hero? Why should he be the judge of what defines a hero or not? Blaze knows there are corrupt heroes out there, but what does killing them achieve if not freedom from facing the consequence of their actions?

At that moment, he couldn't help but remember Endeavor. Would killing this man truly help those who he had wronged? He doesn't think so. It feels more like an escape from facing the atrocities he's done. That man needed to face the repercussions, needed to see just how horrific his actions were to his family.

Blaze places the pro hero down and takes a step forward, placing himself in between the pro hero and the villain. ​​「 Who gave you the right to be the judge of heroes? 」 Blaze snapped back, summoning his fire chakrams. Stain scoffs at the teen's words, deeming the brunet to be a victim of the hero society.

The villain watched as the fire element was ready to pounce on him at any moment . . . but then the brunet's face paled. His eyes dilated, his hands trembling, and his stance breaking, as he stared ahead in terror. For a moment, Stain had thought that the fear of a real battle must've hit the kid until he realized that the brunet was staring at something behind him.

He immediately turns around, and in the darkness of the alleyway, a vibrant pair of violet eyes stared back with such piercing intensity. With one blink, it disappeared. Then a scream erupted from the brunet, and when Stain turned back to the kid, he was on the ground with a shadow-covered figure looming over him.

【 It's nice to meet you, BoBoiBoy. 】 The figure greeted the brunet in his native language as if they were greeting an old friend, their voice almost glitchy-like with multiple voices overlapping. Blaze glared at the figure. 【 Just who are you?! 】

Laughter filled the air. 【 Who am I? Who am I? You wonder, huh? 】 The figure said in an eerie singsong tone. Suddenly his form began to change, 【 Am I her? 】 She said, her appearance revealing itself as someone familiar to the brunet. She was one of the dead victims in his case file, except her hair was white and her eyes were purple for some reason. 【 Am I him? 】 He transformed again, 【 Am I them? Or... 】 and again. All with white hair unlike their original color.

Am I you?

A shiver goes down the brunet's spine. His face pale as he stares at the figure standing before him. It was like he was looking at a mirror, except his hair was white and his eyes shone an eerie purple hue. Their laughter echoed in the alleyway. 【 Haha! The look on your face is priceless! 】 This doppelganger(?) mocked, their grin unsettling to see on the brunet's face.

【 Y-You can't be me...! 】 Blaze shook his head, backing away slowly, hands gripping his weapons tightly. 【 Really now? How would you know? 】 The doppelganger jeered as they watched with morbid fascination as the fire element's raking brain figure out what was going on.

【 Unless... 】 Blaze trembled at the conclusion he's come to, staring at his lookalike in horror. 【 ...you're the me in this universe... 】

【 Ooo~ So close, yet so far~ 】 The doppelganger ringed the brunet as Blaze tried to stay away from them. 【 No. No! You're messing with me again! 】 He yelled, trying to keep a level head. 【 This... This is how you got them! 】

【 Got who? 】 They even had the gall to feign ignorance, 【 Oh! You mean the faces, the voices, the likeness of those people! 】 They smiled. The grin on their face sending Blaze into a frenzy. 【 You maniac freak! 】

【 Look who's talking. 】 Blaze froze at the sound of their voice, it suddenly sounded ten times more creepy. 【 Aren't you the pyromaniac that destroyed your town's property? 】 He could hear the smile in their voice when he said each word — like they knew it would hurt him.

Blaze staggers back, shaking his head. 【 That was an accident! I didn't mean to...! 】 He reasoned, struggling to ignore his mind that was wandering back to that moment. No! He doesn't want to go back

【 The people turned their backs on you because of it. 】 Blaze covered his ears, but the doppelganger didn't allow it. Before Blaze knew it, they pried his hands off his ears as they shoved their face right in front of his. 【 Because you're a monster. 】

【 No... No. Stop it! 】 Blaze whimpered, shaking his head, as he shut his eyes tight.

Then, he hears the sound of the swish and clank of a sword. Slowly opening his eyes, the scene he saw ahead of him left him speechless. Stain — the Hero Killer, a villain — was standing in between the brunet and his doppelganger, as if the villain was protecting him(?)

All Blaze could do was stare in disbelief, wondering why? Why did he protect me?

【 You honestly have it good. 】 As quickly as he was put in that daze, he snapped back when the doppelganger spoke again. 【 I want your place. 】

【 Sweet dreams, BoBoiBoy. 】 They whispered in disdain, disappearing in a blink of an eye.

There was a moment of silence, and Blaze took that opportunity to process what he just witnessed. ​​「 Leave. 」 Stain had said for probably the umpteenth this night, and Blaze just huffed in annoyance. ​​「 No matter how many times you tell me to. I won't. 」

​​「 I told you. I know who you are. 」 Stain continued, practically scolding the brunet for staying. ​​「 I know you could've escaped easily, but you haven't. 」 He must've watched the sports festival if he knew about his ability to split himself. The villain narrowed his eyes at Blaze who didn't deny his statement.

​​「 You're right. 」 The brunet agreed as he clenched his hands into fist. 「 I'm scared and I can use my powers as a result. 」 Stain can see the slight tremble in the kid's movement. ​​「 But I'm not leaving him behind. 」 Blaze had gestured to the still laying injured pro hero.

​​「 What sort of hero would I be if I did? 」 Blaze glare at the villain, before quickly cutting him off before he could speak. ​​「 Don't give me that 'you're just a kid' or 'you don't know what you're talking about' talk! 」

「 What do I know? I know things no kid should've known at that age. 」 Blaze said, his voice trembling. ​​「 I've seen things no kid should've seen. 」 He can't unsee it no matter how hard he tries. He can never unsee those looks of disgust and anger and irritation on the people he knows. He can never unsee the nightmares of everyone dying while he's useless to do anything. He knows. Of course, he knows.

​​「 I know there are horrible heroes out there. 」Blaze mutters, his fists bursting into flames. 「 I know... 」

With a heavy heart, he keeps his glare on the villain. His tear-filled eyes full of pure conviction. 「 ...but that will never change my heart! 」 He yelled as he rushed forward towards the villain.

​​「 I see... 」 Stain said, raising his sword above.​​「 You are worth keeping alive.

—————————

Location sent!

Eraser Head could feel his phone buzz, but now was really not a good time. Another Nomu breaks through a building as the citizens run away. One Nomu was about to strike a couple but he managed to get there in time to restrain it. ​​「 Get out of here! Now! 」 He tells the remaining citizens as the Nomu tugs and pulls to get free.

In a flash, a figure zoomed forward and kicked Nomu on its head. ​​「 How many years has it been since I've fought in earnest? I've gotten mixed up in something crazy! 」 An elder in a yellow and white suit came in, knocking the Nomu on its side. The elder pro hero turns to Eraser Head with a serious look on his face. ​​「 Do you have any idea what the hell is going on? 」

​​「 Not really. I was here with my intern to work on a case but now... 」 Eraser Head trailed off, what if BoBoiBoy got into some trouble and that buzz he felt on his phone was him. Damnit! He needs to finish up here fast. Before he could effectively knock out the Nomu in his bind, a blast of flames is fired at the Nomu — burning it to a crisp. Eraser Head immediately retrieves his bindings.

​​「 I was looking for the hero killer, but this guy's timing was bad... 」 Another pro hero enters the scene, it was Endeavor. ​​「 I do not know who you are, honored elder... but leave the rest to me. 」 The elder pro hero watched him as the citizens murmured amongst themselves in shock.

​​「 Eraser Head. 」 Endeavour turned to the said pro hero who was busy looking through his messages. His face pales when he sees BoBoiBoy's texts. Location Sent! Location Sent! Location Sent! The kid had kept sending his location to him for a solid half an hour. And not only him . . . but Midoriya had also sent him a location.​ ​「 I'm leaving it to you two, I need to run. 」 Eraser Head said, ​​「 My intern is in trouble. 」

Despite being burnt, the Nomu was quick to regenerate and lunged at Eraser Head but the elder pro hero was quick to kick the Nomu away as Endeavour sent an even higher flame blast at it. Eraser Head doesn't have time to worry about the Nomus, he can only trust in the pro heroes in the area.

​​「 Eraser Head! On your way, check out the alleyways at 4210 Ekou Street! 」 He could hear Endeavour yell out to him. ​​「 My son said that his friend is in trouble there! 」

Eraser Head clicked his tongue, two or three of his students are in trouble, add in the fact that Tenya's internship is here, then that could be a total of three or four students depending on which friend Todoroki is talking about. He needs to hurry, he's across the city from where BoBoiBoy and Midoriya last sent both of their locations.

And it's right on 4210 Ekou Street, too . . .

—————————

Blaze coughs up blood. His head was spinning after getting flung against the wall. His face suddenly hit the concrete ground when a foot slams itself on his head — pushing it down, hard. He groans out in pain as he struggles to flip his head to the side to peek at the looming villain above him.

He then feels a sharp pain in his lower back, and he screams out in agony. He watches as the villain licks his blood-stain sword and he suddenly feels paralyzed. He couldn't move. Is this what the pro hero was saying when he couldn't move? ​​「 For the sake of the new world... 」 He glared at Stain, who moved the foot of his head to his upper back — gripping his neck tightly. ​

​​「 ...You better survive.​ 」 Stain muttered, and before Blaze could respond, the villain slammed his head onto the concrete — effectively knocking him unconscious. The brunet reverts back to his original form as he lays motionless on the ground.

In the background, large explosions and screams could be heard.​​「 So noisy... 」 Stain clicked his tongue, irritated by those "League of Villains". ​​「 The idiots have come out, huh? I'll dispose of them later. 」

​​「 Right now... 」 He turned to Native — the pro hero, still paralyzed and bleeding. ​​「 I will do what I should be doing. 」 He grabs hold of the pro hero's head, easily lifting him up, as he pushes him against the wall.

​​「 My body... won't move... 」 Native grunts as he glares at Stain.​​ 「 You bastard...! Die...! 」

​​「 If you call yourself a hero, you should choose your last words carefully. 」 Stain warns the man, lifting his sword up, but his attention switches to an incoming bloodlust. They rush in, attempting to throw a kick at the villain, but Stain instantly blocks it — knocking the assaulter's helmet and glasses off as they crash onto the ground.

​​「 A child wearing a suit... 」Stain frowns, ignoring the hateful glare Tenya was throwing at him. ​​「 Go away. I've had enough of children meddling. 」 The villain orders the kid, not having the energy to deal with another kid around. Speaking of kid, he spares the unconscious BoBoiBoy a glance before addressing the other kid. ​​「 And while you at it— 」

Tenya interrupts him, ​​「 A scarf as red as blood, carrying blades all over your body... You must be the Hero Killer: Stain! 」 The villain narrows his eyes at Tenya as the teen slowly raises from the ground. ​​「 You are, aren't you? I have been chasing you! 」

​​「 I did not think I would find you so soon! 」 The glare the teen gave the villain was immediately recognizable. ​​「 I am... 」 Stain didn't allow Tenya to speak another word, holding his blade out at him which silenced him.

​​「 Your eyes... Are you here for vengeance? 」 Stain knew exactly what those eyes mean, and he can't help but be disgusted by this teen. ​​「 Be careful of what you say. Depending on the situation, even children may become my targets. 」

​​「 Are you saying that I am... not even a target? 」 Tenya clenched his fists, undeterred by the villain's threats. ​​「 Then listen, criminal! 」 He shouted as he slowly rose to his feet. 「 I am the younger brother of a hero you attacked. The younger brother of a most excellent older brother! I have come to stop you in his place! 」

​​「 Remember my name for as long as you live! Ingenium. It is the name of the hero who will defeat you! 」 Tenya exclaimed.

​​「 I see. 」 Stain has decided. ​​「 Die. 」 This kid was going to die by his hands.

​​「 Like I would! 」 Tenya shouts as he throws a kick forward that Stain dodges with ease by jumping. 「 Ingenium. You're brothers, huh? 」 Stain remembers the pro hero the teen mentioned. ​​「 In order to let news of me spread... I let him live. 」

Stain kicks Tenya's shoulder — his spiked-shoes piercing the teen's shoulder — followed by a stomp on his head with his other foot, making the teen eat asphalt as the villain loomed above him. 「 You're weak. 」 Stain states, flipping his sword and stabbing the teen on his left shoulder, as Tenya gasped in pain.

​​「 You and your brother are both weak. Because you're fakes. 」 Tenya's glare hardens at Stain's words. ​​「 Shut up, villain! 」 He yells at the villain. 「 He's paralyzed from the waist down due to spinal cord damage! He can't work as a hero anymore! 」

​​「 Tensei is an excellent hero who saved many people... and led them until now... There's no reason for you to crush him... 」 Tenya's hand forms into a fist as tears start to form in his eyes as he recalls his brother's encouragement throughout his life. ​​「 He's my hero... He was an excellent hero who gave me a dream! 」

​​「 I won't forgive you... 」 He swore to himself and to Stain. 「 I'll kill you! 」

​​「 Save them first. 」 Stain said, pointing towards Native and BoBoiBoy. Tenya's eyes widened when his focus landed on the unmoving BoBoiBoy. Stain notices this, and he can't help but be more disgusted. ​​「 Do you recognize that boy? 」 Stain clicked his tongue.

​​「 Reflect on yourself and save others. Don't use your power for yourself. 」 Stain lectures the teen, drilling into him more and more. ​​「 Being taken in by the hatred before you and trying to fulfill your own desires... That is the furthest from what a hero should be. 」 But he doesn't have to say anything more to make Tenya feel even more guilty as he is. BoBoiBoy was his classmate and friend, who trusted him — the class representative . . . and he didn't even notice him until the villain told him.

​​「 The fact that he was more heroic than you just proves you are nothing but a fake. 」 Stain points to BoBoiBoy as he pulls out his sword from the teen's shoulder and lifts it up to his mouth. ​​「 That's why you'll die. 」 Stain licks the blood on his blade, and Tenya suddenly can't move. 「 M-My body won't move...

Aiming his sword above the teen once more, Stain apathetically bids him farewell. 「 Goodbye. You're an offering to a more just world. 」

​​「 Shut up... Shut up... 」 Tenya ignores his words. All he can think of now is his brother. ​​「 No matter what you say, you are the criminal who hurt my brother! 」 He yells.

Suddenly sensing another incoming presence, Stain looks to the side. Green lightning springs from one wall to the other in a rapid motion. The figure lunges forward in a blink and Stain is sent skitting back when the greenet teen throws a punch to his face.

​​「 Mi... Midoriya-kun...? 」 Tenya is shocked to see his friend here, in disbelief even. Izuku stands in between them. ​​「 I came to save you, Iida-kun! 」 Izuku declares, glancing at his friends, before staring ahead.

Izuku is here.

—————————

—————————

!! INCOMING UNKNOWN HOSTILE ENTITY !!

The alarm of the spaceship blared loudly, awakening all of its inhabitants in alarm. Ochobot and Amato were already in the cockpit, assessing the danger. 【 What's going on?! 】 Gopal voiced his panic as everyone frantically looked at the hologram screen. Mechabot rushed over to Amato, who's worried expression did not ease anyone's nerves.

【 All hands on deck! I'n going to need all the help I can get! 】 Amato exclaimed as everyone instantly goes into their assigned positions, before anyone could do anything however . . .

H-Hello...? Is anyone there? A voice from the receiver played . . . a voice they all recognized.

【 BoBoiBoy...? 】 Ochobot murmured, reaching out to the receiver, but Amato held his hand up. Confused, everyone looked at the man, but Amato just wasn't convinced. 【 You're not my son. 】

The receiver was silent.

And you won't ever see him again. The fake BoBoiBoy laughed at them. The once sweet and familiar voice they knew turned and used against them like this.

【 What a sick joke! You imposter! 】 Fang yelled at the receiver as Yaya clenched her fist in anger. 【 How dare you use BoBoiBoy's voice! 】 Ying shouted alongside Fang, cursing whoever was on the other side.

【 Mechabot, can you pinpoint where the caller is? 】 Amato asked the power sphera but then another message was relayed to them.

You have ten. They said.

【 Ten? Ten what? 】 Gopal asked in indignation.

Ten. Nine. Eight. Seven...

Fear fills everyone as several bright lights appear in front of the spaceship.

Six. Five. Four...

Three.

Two.

One.

:)

—————————
There you get more information for the strange shape-shifting figure! At the cost of Boi. Oops! I'll let you guys scream at me for that lol.

There's so much angst this arc. Boi is now knocked out and Dadzawa is stressed to the max.

More info on how the BBBG gang are doing! Except they are in danger. Hehe, oops?

Thank you for all the reads and comments! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769K 29.1K 86
'Somehow, he managed to arrive every time the waves started to overwhelm me. I hadn't noticed it, but now I did. I realised what it meant to me . Wha...
20.7K 390 17
My Hero Academia x Banana Bus Squad Crossover Inspired by the stories "Banana Bus Squad x My Hero Academia" by @GoodHadock and "team 6 of class 1A" b...
19.1K 394 16
Izuku Midoriya is far from being normal. Saved by his biological parents when his planet was on the brink of collapse, he is sent towards the plane...
304 22 6
Harry thought his life was over. That just when things should have been going the best for him, everything that had come crashing down around him ins...