A Hero From Beyond

By ZillyJams99432

|[ A BoBoiBoy × My Hero Academia Crossover ]| BoBoiBoy had finally done it. With his incredibly chilling fini... More

Quick Author's Note
CH 1 || Clash & Collide
CH 2 || Fighting Through It!
CH 3 || The Aftermath
82 101 118 101 114 115 101
CH 4 || Visitors
CH 5 || For The Time Being (Part 1)
CH 6 || For The Time Being (Part 2)
CH ?¿ || fŒrTH e tïmE ße IŃg (Part 3)
CH 7 || Please Bear With Me!
CH 8 || Lit A Fire
CH 9 || Why Even Bother?
CH 10 || Show 'Em Whatcha Got!
CH 11 || A Plan Of Action
CH 12 || The Trio
CH 13 || Victory & Defeat
CH 14 || Everything You've Got
CH 15 || This Is Our Match!
CH 16 || Rest Up, You Deserve It
CH 17 || Hero Names & Internships
CH 19 || From A Hero To A Villain
CH 20 || Resolve
CH 21 || To Look Death In The Face
CH 22 || Vulnerability

CH 18 || An Internship With Sensei!

3.7K 185 186
By ZillyJams99432

I promised an update on my announcement, I'm sorry I'm late, my brother borrowed my laptop lol.

Thank you for the happy birthday wishes! I had a delicious birthday 🥳

Anyway, BoBoiBoy's internship!

Not fully beta read, but still enjoy!
Reminder !! Look at the following clearly for I will be using them to indicate speech of different languages:
These are indicators that they are speaking Malay
These are indicators that they are speaking Japanese
" These are indicators that they are speaking English "
—————————

​​ You want to intern with me? Shouta questioned, giving the brunet an incredulous look, glancing at the heterochromic teen beside him who was just as surprised and confused as he was.

​​ You can do that? Todoroki inquired, looking at his friend curiously, as BoBoiBoy shrugged. ​​ I wasn't sure so I'm asking now! He answered.

Shouta sighed. He doesn't usually take interns but the look on BoBoiBoy's face told him that the kid wasn't going to let up anytime soon, not to mention he was already planning on taking a certain someone under his wing. ​​ Kid, look—

​​ Roki, can you wait for me outside the room? BoBoiBoy abruptly said, interrupting the raven-haired man. The heterochromic teen glanced between his friend and Shouta before nodding slowly. ​​ Parental talk, huh? Todoroki said.

Shouta choked on his own spit, hearing his remaining co-workers muffle their laughter, as BoBoiBoy flushed, waving his smiling friend away. Once Todoroki was gone, BoBoiBoy quickly calmed himself down before turning to Shouta with a serious expression on his face.

​​ I've thought about it, and I am certain I want to intern with you, Sensei. BoBoiBoy stated, ​​ I'm not from this world, and... I don't know who I can trust anymore...

Shouta stayed silent, listening to the kid speak. I promise I won't be a burden! I'll follow your instructions and won't cause you any trouble! BoBoiBoy promised, his voice almost desperate. It made Shouta's chest ache, the terrified, trembling image of the kid still freshly ingrained in his mind as if it just happened yesterday.

As he was about to open his mouth to respond, Shouta's phone started ringing. Sighing tiredly, he took it, Hizashi's name displayed on it. He declined the call, deciding to just call him later after he was done talking with the kid, but before he could place his phone back down, his eyes wandered to his text messages with Hizashi. A sent photo of BoBoiBoy and him with the cats that Hizashi took without them knowing sat in their chat.

He glanced over at BoBoiBoy, who was patiently waiting for his answer, as the kid slowly grew restless and nervous, and then back to his phone before sighing for the umpteenth time. ​​ I won't go easy on you. Shouta finally spoke, his words making the brunet perk up.

​​ I don't want to hear any complaining if things get hard. Shouta added as BoBoiBoy nodded his head profusely.

​​ I promise to do my best! Thank you, Zawa-sensei! BoBoiBoy exclaimed with a bright smile. God, it was bright . . .

—————————

PING! PING! PING!

Eraser Head had enough of the pinging of notifications. ​​He gave the brunet beside him a look as the brunet gave him an embarrassed smile.

【 Air, could you check our messages before muting our phone? 】 Tanah asked the, now awoken by the noise, water element, who gave a muffled, affirmative response. The earth element resumed his previous task as Air skimmed through the messages and responded to them, before turning off notifications as instructed and going back to his slumber.

A huff could be heard in the room as Eraser Head glanced at the culprit of the sound. ​​【 Why does Air get to sleep while we do all the work? 】 Api complained as he stapled the set of papers Daun gave him before handing them to Angin. ​​【 You know that Air is the best one at the job. Besides, you always get restless whenever you're on sleeping duty. 】 Petir stated, keeping his gaze on the papers he was currently rechecking.

​【 Is he not always restless? 】 Cahaya commented as an offended Api yelled out in indignation.

​​【 I don't know. This domestic stuff is kinda nice after everything that's happened. 】 Angin remarked, flipping through the stapled papers, skimming the pages, before deeming them good enough, and stacked them with the rest of the papers. ​​【 But I have to say, I'm getting restless, too, though. 】 Angin admitted with Daun nodding in agreement.

Petir sighed, 【 No complaining, remember? 】 he reminded them, but in truth, he, too, was getting bored of the mundane tasks they've been doing for the last hour or so. No one said a word after that, focusing more on their tasks so they can get to the training sooner. The silence was soon broken when someone burst through the administration room.

​​"HEYYOOO LITTLE LISTENERS!!" Present Mic exclaimed loudly as all eyes stared at the blond man. ​​「 Quiet down, Mic. 」 Eraser Head grumbled, still concentrating on his work.

​​「 You're no fun, Eraser! The Little Listener must be dying from boredom with all this non-hero work. 」 Present Mic remarked as the two pro heroes turned to watch the BoBoiBoys' reactions.

Petir shrugged, ​​「 I don't really care. As long as we get to train later or some other time. 」 He said impassively, but knowing the lightning element, the other elements could tell he was also threading the line of impatience.

​​「 It's a bit dull, but it's nice to have everyone here to help! 」 Angin exclaimed, glancing at his fellow elements who nodded as they shared his sentiment.

Tanah stood up from his place, stacks of papers in his arms, as he moved towards the door. ​​「 There are non-hero works that heroes still need to do, and I like this mundane domestic stuff. 」 He stated as walked, giving the blond man a nod before leaving the room momentarily.

Groaning, Api fiddled and fidgeted with the stapler in his hands, getting quietly scolded by Petir for playing with the object. ​​「 I'm ALWAYS restless (apparently), ​​」 The fire element gave Cahaya a look, ​​「 so don't mind me if I get cranky too easily. 」

​​「 Zzz... 」

​​「 The only condition that I wanted was that I get to take care of these plants. ​​​​」 Daun remarked, gesturing to the potted plants beside him (did he take all the plants they had in the room??) 「 I'm satisfied for now! 」

​​「 I'd honestly prefer if I could go to the development studio and see all the gadgets, but this is an internship. 」 Cahaya remarked bluntly. The light element was curious at how different the technology here was from theirs.

​​「 We're just following Eraser Head's instructions. 」 Tanah said, making Present Mic jump at his sudden reappearance. When did the earth element come back? He gave the blond man a mini jumpscare.

​​「 Man... It feels so weird hearing the Little Listener call you by your hero name. 」 Present Mic mumbled, looking between each element, as Eraser Head let out a sigh. ​​「 He's my intern. If I say we're doing paperwork, we're doing paperwork. 」 The raven-haired man simply stated.

Present Mic let himself chuckle at his colleague's methods. ​​「 You sure this just ain't a ploy to make BoBoiBoy do unpaid labor? 」 He joked, earning a glare from the raven-haired man and the playful gasps of Angin, Api, and Daun only increased his laughter.

​​「 Isn't that what an internship is? Unpaid labor for experience? 」 Cahaya commented as Tanah and Petir snorted, the lightning element hiding his laughter behind his hand. Present Mic had to take a moment to burst out laughing with Angin, Api, and Daun giggling along.

Eraser Head sighed for the umpteenth. ​​「 Anyway, we just have to finish these, then we can move outside. 」 He said, making the elements quiet their laughter. Angin, Api, and Daun perked up the mention of the outside, the trio getting giddy with excitement.

​​「 Make sure to change into your gym uniform, too. 」 Eraser Head added as the elements replied affirmatively.

​​「 The Little Listener still doesn't have his hero costume? 」 Present Mic inquired, a little confused since he swore he remembered the brunet filling out the forms.

Eraser Head shrugged, ​​「 Since he was having his internship here, Maijima wanted BoBoiBoy to look at the costume himself before they gave it to him. 」 He explained as the blond man nodded. Guess that must've also been why Cahaya wanted to go to the development studio.

​​「 Oh yeah, can you go tell him to meet us there, Mic? 」 Eraser Head asked. The blond man knew who he was referring to and gave him a thumbs up, before leaving the faculty.

The elements watched Present Mic leave, their interest peaked at the mention of another would be joining them. ​​「 Who's he, Sensei? 」 Tanah inquired their mentor who simply responded, ​​「 You'll find out soon enough. 」

Angin, Api, and Daun huffed in unison. The suspense was killing them! Petir and Cahaya glance at each other before shrugging and resuming what they were doing. All the while, Air snores quietly on the couch. The water element was asleep but still aware of what they were talking about at the same time. How was that possible? No one really knows.

But who was this mysterious person joining them?

—————————

BoBoiBoy's eyes wandered around, his nature element's personality surfacing, as he admired the forest of trees surrounding them. After finishing the paperwork stuff, the brunet had fused back to one and excitedly followed Eraser Head to Ground Omega. This was their training ground for today.

Eraser Head watched him enjoy the outside. There was a childlike joy within those hazel eyes, and Eraser Head just let the brunet have his moment with the trees. It was still a bit peculiar seeing the teen hug the trees though, but then again, he wouldn't doubt it was because of his nature element.

Hearing the sound of approaching footsteps, the two turned around towards the sound and were met with . . .

​​「 Huh? Shin-kun?! 」 BoBoiBoy exclaimed, surprised to see the indigo-haired teen dressed in his gym uniform like the brunet.

​​「 Hey! It's nice to see you again but... 」 BoBoiBoy greeted, trailing off a bit in the end. 「 What are you doing here? 」 BoBoiBoy questioned, a bit confused but still excited to have Shinsou around.

​​「 He'll be joining us during our training sessions. 」 Eraser Head explained, making both teens turn towards him.

「 Oh! You must be the mysterious person joining us today! 」 BoBoiBoy remembered, his confusion disappearing as pure glee formed on his face.

The brunet's vibrant and bright personality still leaves Shinsou feeling a bit out of place. ​​「 He told me that there would be someone else but I didn't expect it to be you. 」 Shinsou said, rubbing the back of his neck, ​​「 To be honest, I think this was the best case scenario. 」

BoBoiBoy nodded in understanding.​​「 I get it. You're not the social type. 」 He remarked as Shinsou sighed. ​​「 Yeah. 」

​​「 Enough wasting time. Let's start. 」 Eraser Head ordered as the teens straightened up. ​​「 Shinsou, go warm up. 」 He instructed as Shinsou followed, before Eraser Head turned to BoBoiBoy,「 BoBoiBoy, split into seven again. 」

Shinsou glanced at them, giving them a confused, shocked look, especially at BoBoiBoy's nonchalant response of: ​​「 Okay! 」 The brunet was engulfed in a bright light and next thing he knows, there's seven identical BoBoiBoys in the field. But some looked a little different from their appearance during the sports festival.

​​「 Since you have a lot of ground to cover, you're gonna have to multitask. 」 Eraser Head remarked as the BoBoiBoys listened to him intently,​​「 I'll be giving you a few goals to work towards. It doesn't matter if you can't complete it by the end of the internships, there's no deadline so keep working on it. 」

​​「 Think you can handle that? 」

​​「 Yes, sir! 」

When Eraser Head warned them that he won't go easy, he meant it.

They've been going at it for hours, and Hitoshi felt like he was going to throw up. Eraser Head's capture weapon was extremely difficult to work with, and he often found himself tangled with it.

​​「 Okay, let's take a break. 」 He heard Eraser Head say as he sighed and flopped onto his back, the indigo-haired teen heaving and panting heavily.

He turns his head and sees the BoBoiBoys—or the elements as they referred to themselves—in a similar tired state as he was in.

​​「 Damn... 」 Hitoshi mumbled, cringing as his body felt like it was hit by a million bricks.

​​「 It'll only get harder from here on out. 」 Eraser Haed stated, looking down at the indigo-haired teen, who stared back up at him. 「 I knew what I was signing up for. I'm not gonna give up that easily. 」 Hitoshi remarked, willing himself to sit up, as he gave the raven-haired man a look of determination.

​​「 I'm gonna be a hero. 」 Hitoshi declared.

The two stared at each other for a moment, before Eraser Head nodded as Hitoshi glanced back at the BoBoiBoy elements.

Heaving heavily, Gempa and Halilintar were kneeling down on the ground, tired and full of sweat. The two were partnered against each other, with the Halilintar struggling to make a dent in the earth element's defense, and Gempa struggling to keep up with the lightning element's speed. Gempa excelled in defense and strength but he was lacking in speed while Halilintar was strong and fast but lacked a bit of defensive durability.

Taufan and Duri were blindfolded and were grouped with Ais. Taufan was tasked with guiding a water balloon attached to a helium-filled balloon that Ais was tasked to shoot the water balloon while simultaneously making sure the water doesn't fall to the ground after it breaks, Duri was tasked to score how many times Ais failed to do so by listening to the grass.

Ais was trying to properly manipulate both his ice and water elements in his second tier more smoothly. Taufan and Duri were enhancing their senses, seeing as they get sidetracked more easily than the others, they were trying to learn how to focus better.

Blaze and Solar were pinned against, both preferring different fighting styles—close combat for Blaze and long-ranged for Solar. They were tasked to help each other with learning the other's fighting style. Solar had the most trouble with this, seeing as he had no experience in close combat, and while Blaze was mainly a close combat fighter, the fire element still had experience in long-range fighting.

To put it simply, Blaze kicked Solar's ass in their sparring matches.

「 BoBoiBoy! 」 Eraser Head called out, making all seven stop and look in his direction. ​​「 Good work. Let's have an hour recess before resuming. 」 The raven-haired man said as the brunets gathered together.

The elements complimented and praised each other for working hard before BoBoiBoy fused back together then instantly face planting onto the ground. Hitoshi watched at the brunet with a look of concern. 「 Is he okay...? 」 Hitoshi inquired. Eraser Head was about to answer when BoBoiBoy suddenly jumped up, making the other two jump in surprise.

「 Hatsume! 」 BoBoiBoy yelled as if he just had an epiphany. 「 I promised to stop by when I had time! 」

BoBoiBoy quickly scrambled to his feet, waving goodbye to Eraser Head and Hitoshi, before he ran off to make his way to the development studio. 「 I'll see you in an hour, Eraser-san! 」

The remaining two watched the teen leave, a sense of amused confusion hanging in the air, as Eraser Head turned towards Hitoshi. 「 It'll take more than that to bring him down. 」 Eraser Head said, answering the indigo-haired teen's previous question.

「 Why don't you follow him? 」 The raven-haired man urged him, before walking away.

Maybe Hitoshi will.

—————————

「 You want to come along? 」 BoBoiBoy inquired curiously, a smile on his face, as he walked with a skip in his step.

「 I want to know the insides if I want to become a hero. 」 Hitoshi said blankly as he walked beside the giddy brunet.

「 I see, I see. 」 BoBoiBoy repeated, his tone playful and teasing.

「 Well, I guess hero costumes could be a start. 」 The brunet muttered, placing a finger to his chin, as mulled over Hitoshi's words.

Stopping in front of the development's studio, BoBoiBoy glanced at Shinsou with a curious glint in his eyes. 「 Have you thought about what kind of hero costume you— 」 BoBoiBoy didn't even get to finish his question as the door suddenly exploded.

「 BoBoiBoy! 」 Hitoshi called out to the brunet, coughing and covering his face, as he waved the smoke out of his face. The smoke clears up a bit, and Hitoshi is immediately at the groaning BoBoiBoy's side.

「 Holy shit! Hey! Are you alright?! 」 Hitoshi's eyes were filled with panic, helping the brunet sit upright. 「 Yeah... I'm okay. 」 BoBoiBoy tried to answer with a reassuring smile, but it failed as he ended up with a coughing fit while Histoshi gently patted him on the back.

「 Sorry about that! Phew, that was the third one of the day. 」 A familiar voice apologized, making the two turn towards the figure in front of them.

Third?! 」 Hitoshi questioned mentally as BoBoiBoy squinted at the figure. ​​「 Hatsume-san...? 」 The brunet muttered, recognizing the pinkette covered in soot.

「 Ah, BoBoiBoy-kun!​​ 」 Hatsume exclaimed, pulling her goggles up, as she gestured for him to follow her inside. ​​「 Come, come! I want to show you my latest babies! 」

Hitoshi was wary of the girl. He remembered her from the sports festival but no one should be that nonchalant about an explosion that could have seriously injured someone. BoBoiBoy slowly rose from the floor, with Hitoshi helping him by acting as a crutch for a moment. ​​「 Thanks, Shin-kun. 」 The brunet said with an apologetic smile.

The two carefully peaked into the room, finding Maijima scolding Hatsume, who was too busy rummaging through her pile of inventions to listen. After a minute or so later, BoBoiBoy cleared his throat, making the two turn towards the brunet.

​​「 Um... Hello, Maijima-san! I hope it's alright for us to come in. 」 BoBoiBoy greeted the man.

​​「 Ah, BoBoiBoy. It's alright, don't worry. 」 Maijima assured the brunet.

「 Before that though, I'd like your thoughts on your hero costume. 」 He added, gesturing the BoBoiBoy over to the desk, 「 If you have anything else you want to add or remove, don't be afraid to tell me. 」

BoBoiBoy's eyes sparkled, feeling up the fabric of his hero costume while his eyes darted to every little thing. Hitoshi looked over the brunet's shoulder, taking note of the brunet's design choice. It looked like normal casual clothes. 「 I don't know what I expected, but I thought you would've been more extravagant with your hero costume. 」 Hitoshi remakered.

The brunet simply smiled at Hitoshi. 「 I don't need anything flashy, it's gonna end up dirtied and destroyed anyway. I just need something sturdy enough to handle my elemental power. 」

「 How about support items?! 」 Hatsume jumped in, a stack of inventions in her hands. 「 I made a lot for you after seeing your performance during the sports festival! 」 She exclaimed excitedly.

「 Oooh! I don't want anything big and heavy, but man! All of these look so cool! 」 BoBoiBoy awed at the different inventions, taking one and examining it with great interest.

Hitoshi watched the two chatter about the brunet possible support items with Hatsume telling him her thoughts about his costume. In the meantime, he scanned the room, eyeing every single invention and machine in sight. He wonders what his hero costume might look like.

​​「 What do you think, Shin-kun? 」 BoBoiBoy asked, snapping the indigo-haired teen out of his daze. ​​「 About what? 」 Hitoshi inquired, feeling a bit sheepish for getting distracted and not listening.

BoBoiBoy giggled at Hitoshi's confused expression. ​​「 About the support items? What should I get? 」 The brunet clarified, eagerly waiting for the indigo-haired teen's answer.

Hitoshi thought about it for a moment, scanning at the pile of support items beside the brunet. ​​「 Maybe add-ons? You kind of already create your own support items. 」

​​「 Maybe even communication devices for your elements or something? I don't know. 」 He shrugged. This type of stuff wasn't his forte so he just said what he observed from BoBoiBoy.

To his surprise, Hatsume took his insight, scribbling down on a small notepad with a distinct grin on her lips. 「 Ohh, okay, okay! I have ideas on what I can make! 」 She muttered, laughing maniacally, as her eyes filled with excitement.

BoBoiBoy then pulled out two notebooks—from who knows where, Hitoshi doesn't know—handing one to Maijima and the other to Hatsume. 「 Here! You can have this for reference. 」 The brunet exclaimed as the pinkette flipped through the pages, skimming through the information inside. 「 It's a notebook of my power and my general abilities. 」

Hatsume's eyes sparkled at the notebook. 「 This helps a lot! I'll put it to good use! 」 She thanked the brunet. 「 Make sure not to lose it! 」 BoBoiBoy responded, happy that his notes were of help, as Hatsume nodded enthusiastically.

「 Now, enough about you. 」 Hatsume suddenly said, tucking the notebook in between her armpit, before turning to Histoshi with her notebook in hand.「 I want to know about you. 」 She stared at the indigo-haired teen which surprised Hitoshi.

「 M-Me...? 」 Hitoshi pointed to himself, confused and a bit shell-shocked.

「 You're not here just to sightsee, what can I do for you? 」 Hatsume remarked, getting up and close to the now retreating Histoshi.

Hitoshi regrets coming along.

BoBoiBoy walked the halls of UA, bento box in hand, as he wandered about. He planned on having lunch with Shinsou and Hatsume, but the two were still having their little cat and mouse chase. BoBoiBoy still can't help but chuckle at the moment. Now, he was stuck wondering where he should eat. The cafeteria was too crowded, and he really didn't want to go back to eating at the rooftop.

He doesn't need to think about it too much when he spots a familiar skinny blond man. 「 Toshi-san! 」 BoBoiBoy calls out to the man, who smiled upon seeing the brunet.

「 Ah, Young BoBoiBoy! 」 Toshinori responded, 「 How's your first day been? 」

「 It's been great! I've been having fun, especially with Shin-kun and Hastume-san! 」 BoBoiBoy answered, rambling on about how his day has been so far. Toshinori chuckles at the brunet's enthusiasm. 「 That's good. 」

Noticing the bento box in the brunet's hands, Toshinori pulled out his as well, showing it to the brunet. 「 Do you want to have lunch with me? 」 He offered, and judging from the happy expression on BoBoiBoy's face, he'll take that as a yes.

The two ate inside the teachers lounge, enjoying each other's company, as they chatted about anything their mind's came up with. Their conversation was soon interrupted by BoBoiBoy's phone ping. The brunet mumbled a small apology before pulling out his phone to check his messages. He hasn't had the chance to reply to some of it before.

25 text messages, that was a lot more than he was expecting. He started with Momo, texting her back with words of encouragement. Then, he moved to Roki, finding himself giggling at his friend's confusion at the emoticons he had sent him prior. He's going to have to teach the heterochromic teen how to use them.

「 Who's that you're texting? 」 Toshinori asked, curious as to what caused the brunet to suddenly burst into a fit of giggles.

BoBoiBoy replied with a smile. 「 Roki! He's on break right now, too. 」 He said as the skinny blond man nodded. 「 How has he been faring? 」 Toshinori inquired, wondering how his other students' are doing right now.

「 He says he's okay, but he probably wishes he wasn't there. 」 BoBoiBoy answered, mumbling the last part, but Toshinori heard it but didn't mention it.

BoBoiBoy quickly changed the topic. 「 Izukun's messaged me too! 」 He exclaimed, and that seemed to perk the man up.

「 How is he? 」 Toshinori immediately inquired, edging closer expectantly, which made BoBoiBoy burst out into laughter.

「 Pff— you look like an eager dad wanting to know how his son is doing. 」 BoBoiBoy commented, earning a flustered blush from the man that only made the brunet laugh louder.

After calming down, BoBoiBoy checks his text once more, relaying the greenet's text to Toshinori. 「 He says that he's figuring out what Gran Torino told him. Something about his admiration for being a shackle. 」 BoBoiBoy tilted his head, also a little confused by what that means.

Toshinori stays silent for a moment, mulling over what he was told. 「 Hmm... I think what my old mentor is trying to say is that he imitates me too much. 」 He said as BoBoiBoy nodded and looked back at his phone. 「 I'll tell him that, and maybe he can figure it out! 」 BoBoiBoy exclaimed, texting the greenet back what his mentor said.

「 He's still nervous to ask you for advice. 」 BoBoiBoy sighed as Toshinori slumped a little. 「 Do you have any advice on how I can reassure him? 」 The man asked sheepishly.

BoBoiBoy smiled, tapping his finger on his chin, as he thought for a minute. 「 Text him? Ask him every once in a while how he is, or if you see him struggling or something, approach him. 」 He said, 「 Let him know that you're there for him. 」

Hearing another ping, BoBoiBoy glanced at his phone again, then back to Toshinori. 「 Izukun says thank you. 」

Toshinori let out a soft chuckle. 「 Tell him that it's no problem. 」

—————————

The next day, Eraser Head enhanced their training.

Shinsou felt like he was dying but he could only imagine what BoBoiBoy and his elements were feeling right now. Eraser Head watched his students heave and pant, exhausted. He wonders for a moment if he should tell them that was only the warm-up. Before he could think about it any further, he glanced behind him as his ears picked up on approaching footsteps.

「 The kiddos doing well? 」 Midnight asked, with a knowing smirk, as Eraser Head rolled his eyes. 「 Yeah. Are the preparations ready? 」

Midnight nodded, and Eraser Head quickly called his students over. Shinsou and the BoBoiBoy elements gathered around him, taking this moment to catch their breath. 「 BoBoiBoy. 」 The raven-haired man called out to the brunet as the elements straightened up upon being called. 「 I'm going to be training Shinsou one-on-one for today, but Midnight and the others will help you in the meantime. 」

The elements looked at each other, confused but also intrigued. They glanced at the Midnight, who gave them a small wave with a smile, they returned the gesture. 「 We'll reconvene later. 」

「 Yes, Sensei! 」 The elements said in unison, before following Midnight along, as they waved goodbye to Shinsou and Eraser Head.

As the figure of their mentor and friend disappear in the distance, the elements turn their attention to their teacher guiding them. ​​「 Where are we going, Midnight-sensei? 」 Duri asked as he jogged up to walk with her.

Midnight smiled. ​​「 We're going to Gym Gamma. The others are waiting for us. 」 She answered as Taufan followed Duri and jogged up beside her as well.

​​「 Is it really okay for you to help us? Don't you already have so much work to do? 」 The wind element asked, feeling a bit worried and guilty.

「 And aren't we just taking up your break time? 」 Blaze added to the inquiries, walking up beside them too.

Midnight squealed. ​​「 You're so sweet! Don't worry too much, a teacher can always make time for their student. 」 She exclaimed, feeling giddy at the elements' concern.

The rest of the element's watched the trio chattered with Midnight, following them from behind. Soon enough, they arrived at the gym with Midnight busting the door open dramatically with the elements in toe. ​​「 We're here! 」 Midnight announced loudly.

​​「 Ah, there they are! 」 Cemetoss said, gaining the other teachers'—Snipe and Ectoplasm—attention.

The elements' all bowed down simultaneously. ​​「 Thank you for helping us! 」 They thanked them as Midnight ushered them to gather together.

​​「 I guess we should start off by showing us your progress so far then we can start delegating which BoBoiBoy goes with which one of us. 」 Snipe said as the elements' nodded.

The teachers lined up together, watching the elements show off their skills, and needless to say, it was just as amazing as the teen's entrance exam. For a second, they even thought that the brunet might destroy the entire gym. By the end of their little showcase, Midnight was the first to speak, clasping her hands together

With excitement in her eyes, she exclaimed, 「 I've decided! ​」 She quickly hoops her arms around Duri and Solar's arms. ​​「 I'm taking these cuties. 」 She declared, earning an eager look from the nature element and a confused look from the light element.

​​「 Ooh, okay! Excited to work with you! 」 Duri said, jumping in place, as he beams brightly while Solar just shrugs.

​​「 Keep an eye on Duri, Solar. 」 Gempa said as the light element nodded in understanding.

The other elements watched as Midnight leads the duo away, talking amongst each other about something they couldn't hear.

Next, Cementoss approached the earth and ice elements with a fond smile. ​​「 Gempa, Ais, I believe I can teach you a thing or two. 」 He said as Gempa responded affirmatively, agreeing wholeheartedly, and Ais simply nodded sleepily as they moved to the other side of the gym to give space for the other teachers.

Snipe and Ectoplasm glanced at each other, before nodding. ​​「 You three are with us. 」 Snipe said, the remaining elements straightened up, as Ectoplasm created several clones of himself that piqued the elements' interest. ​​「 Let's see how you fare. 」 Ectoplasm said as the elements get into their stances.

—————————

Another explosion went off. That was the fifth one this time.

「 Taking these many explosions can not be healthy, BoBoiBoy... 」 Shinsou muttered with furrowed brows as he helped the brunet up from the floor for the umpteenth time.

「 ...Would you believe me if I said I had never broken a bone? 」 BoBoiBoy stated as the indigo-haired teen gave him an unimpressed look that made him giggle. ​​「 You are insane. 」 Shinsou said, glancing at Hatsume, who was writing down on her notepad with a maniacal smile. ​​「 Both of you are. 」

Hatsume looked up at them, her grin never falling. ​​「 You should join us , Shin-kun~! 」 The pinkette said, teasing him by using BoBoiBoy's nickname for him, as BoBoiBoy nodded in agreement. ​​「 Yes! Join the insanity, Shin-kun~! 」 The brunet exclaimed.

Shinsou let out a disappointed sigh. ​​「 I am friends with idiots... 」 He mumbled to himself as the crazy idiot duo laughed at his reaction.

This was a nice break.

—————————

BoBoiBoy, Hitoshi, and Eraser Head gathered back together for the pro hero to examine the teens' progress so far. The raven-haired man paired up each element himself, with the remaining odd element with Hitoshi. That left them with Gempa and Ais versus Duri and Solar; and, Taufan and Blaze versus Halilintar and Hitsohi.

Eraser Head watched the first match intently, focusing on each element's improvement.

Solar attacked first, shooting light shots at Gempa and Ais to which the duo blocked with earth and ice. Sensing something moving in the ground, Gempa glanced behind them just in time to see vines erupt from the ground. Ais sends a small wall of ice, letting the ice spread throughout the vines, making Duri back away.

Duri shivered, not liking the frosty air. Gempa slammed his fist onto the ground as an earth golem bursted up from the ground. Gempa was about to attack the nature element with his golem, but suddenly, a bright golden whip wrapped around the golem's arm. Gempa looked back at Solar in surprise, seeing a new light whip move that Midnight must've taught him.

Solar pulled at the whip, taking a part of the golem's hand with it. Gempa quickly stomped his foot as Solar braced himself as the ground beneath him sent him flying. Solar teleports beside Duri, his partner softening his fall by making him a bed of flowers to land on. Before their opponents could make another move, Solar creates a small ball of light and throws it at Ais and Gempa, blinding them temporarily.

And while they were distracted, Duri sent out a bunch of alien-like flowers towards Ais. The flowers' pollen burst out, forcing the ice element to inhale the scent. Feeling himself become more drowsy than usual, Ais stumbles and falls onto the ground unconscious. Gempa yelled out to his partner, the light blinding him finally dying out, as he stared at the nature element.

Gempa realized that the flowers must've put his partner to sleep as Ais was snoring softly, vulnerable to their opponents attacks. Duri and Solar quickly lunged forward, attacking the earth element with their vine and light whips. Gempa blocked their attacks as best as he could, protecting Ais as best as he could.

In one swift motion, Duri jumps up, a thorn blade in his hands, as he plummets towards Gempa, who was too preoccupied with dealing with Solar. However, Duri is suddenly encased in ice, confusion and surprise filling the nature element's mind.

Duri's yell catches Solar and Gempa's attention, the other elements shocked to see Ais was awake. Realization hits Solar, but before he could do or say anything, the ground beneath him crumbles as he falls, trapped in the ground with only his head sticking out.

Eraser Head calls the match off, approaching the elements, as Gempa releases Solar while Ais turns the ice into water and frees the sulking Duri.

【 Aw, man... I really thought we had it. 】 Duri mumbled as Ais patted the nature element reassuringly on the head. 【 You were awesome, Duri, but I think you just forgot. 】 Ais comforted his fellow element, glancing at Solar as Duri and Gempa followed his gaze.

Sighing, Solar patted the dirt off his clothes as he pushed his glasses up before looking back at them. 【 Cold kills pollen. 】 The light element answered, upset he hadn't realized it sooner.

Duri gasps, finally understanding. 【 Noo! I did forget! 】 Duri slumped sadly, dropping his body onto Ais' arms, as the ice element tried to keep the nature element from flopping on the ground.

「 You all did good. 」 Eraser Head said, the elements' gaze turning towards him, as the raven-haired man patted Duri and Ais's heads. 「 I'm guessing Midnight taught Duri and Solar a few things. 」

「 She didn't teach you two anything inappropriate, right...? 」 The man questioned as Gempa's face morphed into horror. 「 I hope not... 」 The earth element murmured, but Solar assured them that she didn't, while Duri could only tilt his head in confusion.

The second match involved Hitoshi, and the indigo-haired teen was very much nervous, especially at how intense the first match was.

The moment the match started, Halilintar moved first, intercepted by Taufan, as Blaze ran towards Hitsohi. The indigo-haired teen barely managed to dodge the fire element's fireballs and chakrams, all the while Halilintar and Taufan striked each other without rest, stray wind bursts and lightning rods flying everywhere. Taufan creates a wind vortex surrounding them, keeping everyone else out. It was a storm of a fight between the two elements.

Their fight unfortunately affected Hitoshi and Blaze's fight, the indigo-haired teen getting blown back by Taufan's winds and the fire element getting scratched—scarcely avoiding a direct hit—by Halilitar's lightning. Hitoshi held the capture weapon that Eraser Head was teaching him, it irritated him how useless he was at the moment. He can't use the capture weapon without getting tangled, and he can't assist Halilintar because of the wind prison Taufan had created.

It won't take long for Blaze to tire him out, and that seemed to be the fire element's plan if he can't finish him off. Hitoshi tried to focus, thinking of some sort of plan. His eyes wander back to his capture weapon and an idea pops in his mind. As Blaze closes in, Hitoshi quickly takes his capture weapon off his neck, holding it in his hands. He runs forwards, sliding right as he nears the fire element, dodging the flaming fist from hitting him in the face.

Hitoshi then threw the capture weapon on the element as he slid, watching as Blaze yelps as he gets tangled in the item. Blaze set himself on fire in an attempt to burn the capture weapon, but the item seemed to be fireproof. Hitoshi ignored the fire element's shouting as he rushed over to where his partner was, eyes darting everywhere to find some way to get inside the wind vortex.

Glancing back at Blaze, Hitoshi realizes what he can do.

Inside the wind vortex, Halilintar is at a disadvantage being surrounded by wind. Taufan was relentless, once he landed a hit on the lightning element, he would attack again and again. And he was getting annoyed at Taufan's taunts and laughter. Before Taufan could attack once more, a voice echoed from the other side. ​​「 Taufan! Help! 」

The voice was barely audible but the two elements heard it. Taufan suddenly gets worried that Blaze needs help, while Halilintar's brows furrowed in confusion but realizes what was happening. 【 Blaze— 】 Taufan called out but got cut off before he could even continue the sentence, the wind element's expression blank.. Halilintar sighed out a breath of relief, glancing at the approaching figure with a smirk, as the wind died down and revealed Hitoshi.

​​「 Nice one. 」 Halilintar praised his teammate as Hitoshi shrugged. ​​「 It could have been better. 」 The indigo-haired teen mumbled, pointing at Blaze, who was still angrily trying to untangle himself from the capture weapon. Halilintar shook his head, ​​「 I don't know. You kind of beat them both on your own. 」 The lightning element complimented his partner, giving him a playful nudge.

Hitoshi's cheeks tinted a light pink, mumbling a small thanks, as the two stayed silent—a not quite awkward and comfortable silence that was quickly broken by Eraser Head. Hitoshi releases Taufan from his brainwashing as Eraser Head helps Blaze untangle himself. ​The raven-haired man then gestures the other elements to join them as his students gather together.

​​「 First things first, you all did good. Win or lose, you should be proud of your progress. 」 Eraser Head started, ​​「 Good job, everyone. 」 The raven-haired man doesn't give out praise easily so his words brightened Hitoshi and the elements.

Eraser Head turned to Duri and Solar first, patting their heads, as he complimented their new moves. ​​He goes down the line, patting each and every element and praising their hard work while also critiquing and advising them on what they can still improve on. By the end, it's Hitoshi's turn, the indigo-haired teen glancing at the happy elements before his focus goes to Eraser Head when he feels a hand on his head.

​​「 Great work. You assess your situation carefully, and despite having the biggest disadvantage, you manage to turn the tables and defeat your opponent. 」 Eraser Head remarked, ruffling the indigo-haired teen's hair. ​​「 You still need to work on your combat abilities but it's a good start. 」

Hitsohi reached the top of his head, before noticing the elements giving him a knowing look that made him flush.

It was nearing the end of the day, the students were now going home. BoBoiBoy wandered the hall of the school once again, waiting for the raven-haired man, who was finishing up his work for the day. On his way, he finds Toshinori and Tsukauchi about to enter the teachers lounge. The blond man notices him and waves.

​​「 Young BoBoiBoy! Good timing, you remember Tsukauchi-kun, right? 」 Toshinori said, gesturing to the man beside him, as BoBoiBoy smiled and nodded. ​​「 Of course I remember Kauchi-san! 」 The brunet exclaimed as he bowed to the detective. ​​​​「 It's nice to see you again! 」

Tsukauchi returned the smile. ​​「 It's nice to see you, too. 」

​​「 Tsukauchi came by to give an update on the USJ incident and your case as well. 」 Toshinori explained, making BoBoiBoy's eyes widen, as they entered the teachers lounge.

The three all sat down, the blond man serving them tea, as a somewhat tense silence filled the air before Toshinori broke it. ​​「 Well, what did you find out? 」 He asked as he and BoBoiBoy looked at the detective with great anticipation.

​​「 Among those who attacked USJ, there was the villain Nomu that you drove back, right? 」 Tsukauchi started.

​​「 The strong brain villain...? 」 BoBoiBoy inquired as Tsukauchi nodded in confirmation.

​​​​「 We did some tests on Nomu's DNA. 」 Tsukauchi said, pulling out a file, as he carefully looked through it. ​​「 We're not asking for your help in this investigation, so I'd be leaking information, but I felt like I just had to tell you. It's a clue to lead us to the mastermind. 」

Toshinori perked up at his statement, staying silent, as Tsukauchi continued. 「 After investigating Nomu at a specialized institution, we realized that it wasn't that Nomu can't talk. There's no reaction no matter what we do. He is literally unable to think for himself. 」

​​「 And regarding his identity... 」 Tsukauchi then pushes a picture of a man on the table for Toshinori and BoBoiBoy to see. ​​「 We found out that he was just a thug with a criminal record of assault and extortion. 」

​​「 And you're saying that's a lead to the mastermind? 」 Toshinori inquired, looking at the picture then back to Tsukauchi.

Suddenly, Tsukauchi's expression became serious. ​​「 Listen carefully, and BoBoiBoy, you mustn't talk about this to anyone else. 」

BoBoiBoy looked up at the detective, feeling uneasy by the shift in atmosphere. ​​「 Not even Aizawa-san? 」 The brunet asked with furrowed brows as Tsukauchi nodded. ​​「 Yes, not even Eraser Head. Not yet at least. 」 The detective said.

​​「 According to the report, there's DNA from at least four completely different people intermingled inside this thug's body. 」 Toshinori thinks about Tsukauchi's words. ​​「 Is he even human? 」 He wonders.

​​「 His whole body appears to have been tampered with using drugs and other methods. To oversimplify a bit, he's been modified so his body can hold multiple Quirks. 」 Tsukauchi explained, ​​「 The huge drop in his brain's processing power probably comes from the burden that causes, but well, what we're more concerned about is his DNA... and how he has multiple Quirks. 」

​​「 Even if different DNA is introduced, unless there is some way it can be completely integrated, the bearer would not have multiple Quirks. 」 Tsukauchi remarked, looking at Toshinori and BoBoiBoy. ​​「 You two must understand, because of One For All. 」

Toshinori's face morphed into shock as Tsukauchi continued, stating,​​「 It's very likely there is someone with a Quirk that can give others Quirks. 」

​​「 Don't tell me...! 」 Toshinori exclaimed, standing up, as BoBoiBoy looked between him and the detective, confused and worried.

​​「 Looking at the circumstances, it would be reasonable to assume such. 」 Tsukauchi knew what Toshinori was thinking, and he fears the possibility of it being true as well. ​​「 That's why I had to let you know. 」

BoBoiBoy watched as Toshinori walks towards the window, the skinny blond man's body growing bigger. ​​「 Has that man... started to move again...? 」 Toshinori asked no one, turning into his All Might form.

​​「 That man...? 」 BoBoiBoy questioned, glancing at Tsukauchi for some answers.

Tsukauchi leaned forward in his seat, his tone careful as he asked the teen, ​​「 BoBoiBoy, do you remember when I asked if you knew someone by the name of All For One? 」

BoBoiBoy's eyes widened, remembering the first time he was interrogated by Tsukauchi. ​​「 You mean...! 」

Tsukauchi nodded.​​「 Yes. All For One is a man with the ability to steal Quirks. 」 He explained, and BoBoiBoy's face changes into pure fear.

Protectively holding his power watch close, BoBoiBoy feels his breath become uneven. ​​「 Does... Does this mean he could steal my elements, too...? 」 The brunet questioned. He doesn't want it to happen again . . .

​​「 I won't allow that to happen! 」 All Might exclaimed, turning towards the trembling BoBoiBoy, who doesn't know if he can trust anyone's word. Not after his last mentor got killed by the man who stole his elements before.

​​「 I'm not sure. Your power isn't a Quirk, so he might not be able to steal your elemental power. 」 Tsukauchi answered the brunet's question.

​​「 But... it's not guaranteed...? 」 BoBoiBoy mumbled, terrified at the prospect of his elements not being safe.

​​「 You said that Retak'ka... 」 Tsukauchi said, making BoBoiBoy flinch at the mention of the alien's name. ​​「 ...had taken your power by using his Gamma Drain. 」 BoBoiBoy nodded silently.

​​「 While All For One's Quirk might not be able to steal your power, if he gets his hands on an Elemental Drain Quirk, then he might. 」 Tsukauchi remarked, ​​「 But that's only if the mastermind is really him, or if the man is still alive. 」

BoBoiBoy took a deep breath, using all his might not to cry. ​​「 Is he... 」 He doesn't finish the sentence.

​​「 I thought I had killed him back then, he was the one that gave me this injury. 」 All Might explained, his expression growing serious and angry. ​​「 If he's really still out there, I will make sure to not fail this time. 」 He vowed

​​「 Does Izukun know...? 」 BoBoiBoy mumbled, looking at the blond man, his voice desperate. ​​「 Please, tell me he knows. 」

BoBoiBoy sees the look of worry and guilt on All Might's face, and his heart sank. ​​「 You have to tell him, All Might! This is... 」

​​「 I will! I promise you. 」 All Might interjected, kneeling down beside the brunet. ​​「 I didn't think there would be a chance he would face that man, but that was my oversight. I will tell him in full detail what I am about to tell you. 」 The man admitted, promising to explain the story of One For All and All For One.

A tale of when superpowers first appear, a dark age of literal decay. A man with the ability to steal Quirks, and his younger—presumed Quirkless—brother, who was forcefully given a Quirk from his older brother, but in reality, the younger brother did have a Quirk—a useless Quirk that could pass on Quirks.

The Quirk to stock power mixed with the Quirk to pass on Quirks. That was the origin of One For All.

BoBoiBoy was silent, he didn't say a word about what he just learned, instead, he changed the subject.

​​「 You said... you had something about my case...? 」 BoBoiBoy asked as All Might and Tsukauchi glanced at each other, nodding in agreement that they should change the subject for now.

​​「 Yes. We have received reports from different people in different places going through a similar experience as your encounter with that intruder. 」 Tsukauchi explained, pulling out a different file and looking through it.

​​「 Aside from the violet eyes, there was a pattern to their reports. 」 He stated, ​​「 They had some traumatizing realistic nightmare before awakening and encountering the intruder. Some reported they were getting beaten, choked, strangled, stabbed and some... were unfortunately killed. 」

BoBoiBoy tensed, he could feel his heart pounding against his chest as he felt the dread and fear return.

​​「 Did they see what this person looked like? 」 All Might asked, earning a nod from Tsukauchi in response. ​​「 Yes, some did. 」 Tsukauchi said, but there was a catch.

​​「 However, every single one of the victims reported that the person took the image of themselves. 」 Tsukauchi stated, his brows furrowed, as he was reminded of the frustration of figuring out the identity of this intruder.

​​「 A Shapeshifter Quirk, perhaps? 」 All Might inquired.

​​「 That's what we think as well, but we can't be sure. 」 Tsukauchi admitted.

The two adults looked towards the unusually silent BoBoiBoy. They waited for a moment to see if the brunet had anything to say or ask, but he stayed quiet, staring blankly at the ground.

​​「 I will be talking with Eraser Head about this, to fill him in on what's going on. 」 Tsukauchi broke the silence. ​​「 I also have something important I need to inform him about. 」

Whatever they talked about next, BoBoiBoy didn't listen. He hated how such a nice day could be ruined so easily.

—————————

BoBoiBoy falls onto the couch face first. Today has left him feeling exhausted. The day started out nice enough, but then, it ended with him feeling scared and paranoid. He knows that the apartment's security increased after the incident but there were still times he couldn't sleep at night. He wanted—needed—a distraction.

Feeling his phone vibrate in his pocket, BoBoiBoy pulls out his phone to find a message from Shouto: I'm going to Hosu. BoBoiBoy sits up, brows furrowing, as he squinted at the screen. He texted back: Oh? Isn't that where Ten-kun is?

Shouto reply was instant: Yes, I believe so. Perhaps Shouto could see if Tenya was okay. The spectacled teen hasn't been answering his nor Izuku's texts. Then, Shouto texted: My father said that the Hero Killer would be there based on his past patterns.

That caught BoBoiBoy's eye. The Hero Killer: Stain? Wasn't that dangerous?! He quickly responded: (°Д°) !??? You better be careful, Roki!

Another notification pinged, but this time from Izuku: Gran Torino and I are going to Shinjuku for patrol, and I realize that we'll be passing Hosu on the way. Ping! Now, I'm worried about Iida. He still hasn't answered any of my previous texts. Hoping I can contact him later to see how he is.

BoBoiBoy couldn't help but notice the timing between Shouto and Izuku. He had a feeling that something was going to happen and it irked him. Sighing, he decided to put all that thinking for later as he replied back to Izuku: Yeah, he hasn't answered me either.

But good luck on your patrol! Stay safe! ()*:·゚✧

Thanks! ('')

BoBoiBoy smiled, going back to his messages with Shouto and wishing him luck for his patrol to which the heterochromic teen responded with: ( ̄ー ̄) BoBoiBoy chuckled, not at all regretting teaching Shouto how to use emoticons.

Placing his phone down on the coffee table in front of him, BoBoiBoy let out a sigh. He leaned back on the couch, closing his eyes. Sleep sounds nice right now. But the moment was interrupted when the front door slammed open, making the brunet jump and tumble off the couch. BoBoiBoy looked over at his mentor, the frown on his face saying all that he needed to know.

Eraser Head gestured for him to move a bit for him, and BoBoiBoy did as followed and sat beside the raven-haired man as he placed a file in front of them. The large words saying, "CLASSIFIED" caught the brunet's attention, and he knew that what lied in it was the cause of his mentor's upset mood.

"They said that you could handle yourself and that you should come along." Aizawa said, dropping the Eraser Head facade for a moment. "If you are going to come along, you need to follow exactly what I tell you, okay?"

BoBoiBoy looked at the raven-haired man then to the closed file as Aizawa urged him to open it. BoBoiBoy took the file, slowly opening it, hesitant. His eyes widened and a gasp escaped his lips when he saw what the contents of the file was about.

The Hero Killer: Stain Case

This doesn't feel like a coincidence anymore... The feeling of paranoia resurfacing... Something's definitely going on in Hosu City tonight.

​​「 I'll follow your lead, Sensei. 」

—————————
Next chapter is gonna be intense.

Did any of you expect for Shinsou and Hatsume to make an another appearance? I had fun having them along, wish to write more with them included :)

I enjoyed thinking about Midnight and Duri interacting + Solar supervising. Will to write more of them in future for sure :)

Elements are gonna be getting new moves and maybe new weapons :)

We got some angst! Yay! And an update on the strange intruder, whose identity is still a mystery to our characters? Is it shapeshifting villain? 🤔🤔

We're going to Hosu City! Buckle up cuz even I'm worried for Boi.

Thank you for all the reads and comments! Hope to see you in the next update soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 784 40
(A / N : This story takes place after 1 year after Retak'ka / Boboiboy Galaxy Movie 2 incident. ) What if Boboiboy had a painfull yet sad memory? Wha...
77.3K 3.1K 18
Izuku Midoriya hated himself for a long time now. His mother loved him but the words "I am sorry." were stuck in his mind every time he sees her. Dee...
19.1K 394 16
Izuku Midoriya is far from being normal. Saved by his biological parents when his planet was on the brink of collapse, he is sent towards the plane...
127K 3.6K 58
♥︎♡♥︎♡ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...