Can't I go back to being ordi...

Oleh Horikemo

Y/n is a pretty ordinary guy he's only 21 so not too old, yeah he's one of the most popular youtubers and str... Lebih Banyak

Introductions/Info
Chapter 1 - humble beginnings
Chapter 2 - welcome to hololive !
Chapter 3 - lets meet more friends
Chapter 4 - there's still more !?
Chapter 5 - stargazing revelation
Chapter 6 - a month worth of memories
Chapter 8 - a love what ?
Chapter 9 - confession, confrontation and a collab !?
Chapter 10 - when voices clash
Chapter 11 - it's about "Time"
Chapter 12 - a date it is, but why ?
Chapter 13 - bowlin' up a storm
Chapter 14 - trust for the wrong person
Chapter 15 - stage fright
Chapter 16 - bad timing
Chapter 17 - just what are you up to ?
Chapter 18 - the banquets uninvited guest
Chapter 19 - the truth is hard to swallow
Chapter 20 - what is a "savior" ?
Chapter 21 - let's get rid of those shackles
Chapter 22 - always by your side...
Chapter 23 - from me... to me
Chapter 24 - final dance
END - the person I love is...
??? - it's elementary, my dear.
Closing thoughts - Horikemo ranting !
Bonus - it always was just an act after all
Bonus 2 - ...wait we're still continuing this show ?
25k reader special - QNA !

Chapter 7 - the decision

3.6K 75 273
Oleh Horikemo

You open your eyes and notice Horikemo placing a Towa doll on the desk as he smiles.

Horikemo: "Ah, welcome back hololovers !"

Horikemo: "In the poll I had made on my profile it seemed the majority of people who answered seemed to like hololovers more, so we'll be using that from now on !"

Horikemo: "I wanna apologize in advance that some of parts of the chapter may seem a little off, I was well... rather tired cause I ended up writing for around 4-5 hours straight yesterday heh-"

Horikemo: "Also this chapter is rather large, in fact it's 11k words long, so I hope you enjoy !"

Horikemo: "Now then, I think it's about time we get into the chapter, enjoy !"

*POV Y/n:*

While waiting for the next person I have this warm feeling of comfort all throughout my body and I can't help but smile.

Y/n: "Hey Fauna, it's nice to see you again."

Art: https://yande.re/post/show/942406

She smiles as the scenery around me changes from a black empty void, to that depicting of a forest.

Fauna: "Hello Y/n, how have you been enjoying your time here ?"

Y/n: "Isn't it a bit early to ask that ?"

Y/n: "I did just arrive, but since you did ask... it's been interesting to say the least."

Y/n: "It is nice to see something other than the void I won't lie."

I sit down and lean against at a tree, Fauna joining me by sitting down on my left side.

Fauna: "I've been meaning to ask Y/n."

Y/n: "Go right ahead."

Fauna: "How come none of these interactions with the others have scared you in the slightest ?"

Fauna: "I've seen you interact with the other members of the council, yet you never seemed to be scared."

Y/n: "It's not that they don't scare me, trust me."

Y/n: "You know it's okay to be scared of the unknown, that's a normal human reaction, but instead of showing that fear I instead try my best to put a brave smile, no matter the situation, because in the event the unknown means only the best for me I don't want it to see me in a weak state... as edgy and dumb as it sounds, I essentially mean, in my last moments... I want to be smiling."

She doesn't say anything and instead just smiles, the only noise between us now being the sounds of the forest denizens, yet they are no where to be seen.

Y/n: "I don't know how to really explain it, but for some reason whenever I'm near you I feel the most calm I have ever felt, like nothing in the world could hurt me."

Y/n: "Most likely it is because you're mother nature and all, but still I wanted to thank you for that feeling."

Fauna: "You don't have to thank me for that Y/n, I'm just glad I am able to help you !"

I smile and lower my head, thinking about the first time I had met her.

*Y/n's first meeting with Fauna:*

I lean against a tree and close my eyes, smiling to myself at this peaceful and comfortable spot I found, the warm breeze only makes me feel more at ease.

'Yeah I really don't think any of the girls will come here, it just feels too random.'

Opening my eyes I look around and notice someone leaning against the railing on top of the roof.

'Is that Kiara ?'

'Don't tell me she's gonna-'

She climbs over the railing and jumps down to her death again I wasn't really able to hear it, but I could've sworn she was yelling Calli's name as she was falling.

'Yep, she's visiting Calli again, but is jumping off a roof really the best way ?'

I stand up and walk over to the place she landed, only to not even see ashes or anything of the sort.

'Well, it's not like I judge her for wanting to see Calli again or anything, but there are probably less painful ways to die than jumping off a roof... though I can't confirm that.'

Sighing I walk back to tree and sit down, watching the cherry blossoms gently sway left and right in the wind as they fall down slowly.

'Why do I feel this weird warmth going through my body right now, it feels so familiar yet unfamiliar at the same time, it's new and confusing yet I don't have the slightest bit of fear right now, just.. what is this ?'

Hearing footsteps behind me I turn around to be see a unfamiliar face.

???: "Why hello Y/n, it's nice to finally put a face to the name !"

Y/n: "Assuming by what you just said, we haven't met before ?"

She giggles and steps closer and I finally was able to see her entirely.

???: "My name is Ceres Fauna, I'm the keeper of nature, but I don't think you need to talk to me so formally, you may also know me as a member of holoen gen 2 since you have been working with them for a bit now."

She bows and I do the same in response.

Y/n: "You already know my name so I won't need to mention it, I'll assume you're the reason why I feel so strangely calm right now ?"

Smiling she sits down next to me.

Fauna: "I'm not entirely the reason for the that feeling, it varies from person to person though, some feel no different at all, some like in your case feel calm to a point where nothing fazes them anymore !"

I nod my head while I'm fully focused on listening.

Fauna: "This feeling only works on humans sadly though, so I can't help out my fellow council members with it, other than by being there for them."

Y/n: "That's still amazing Fauna."

Fauna: "You know that I'm supposed to be the one to flatter you, not the opposite way around !"

I smile as I look up at the sky.

Y/n: "What can I say, I'm just a natural I guess ?"

*End of Flashback*

When I look back up I notice I had fallen asleep, unsure for how long, though I knew one thing and it was that the scenery was gone now.

Standing up I stretch my arms and look around to see if Kronii already arrived.

Y/n: "Now where's my favorite narcissist at ?"

'Why did I say that out loud ?'

???: "What a coincidence, we both have the same favorite person."

Art: https://www.zerochan.net/3490954

Kronii: "Though, saying I'm your favorite narcissist implies you know more than one ?"

Y/n: "Well Kronii, surprisingly I know more than just one narcissist, at least I think Makameno is one."

Y/n: "Also if I can ask... why did you change the void to this ?"

Looking around I notice that she changed the void to a scenery that looks like we're floating in the sky.

Kronii: "Why, do you not appreciate my gift ?"

Y/n: "It's not I don't appreciate it, but wouldn't something like, I don't fucking know, a clock tower make more sense for the warden of time ?"

Kronii: "I may be the warden of time, but that doesn't mean it's my entire personality Y/n."

Y/n: "I'm not trying to say-"

She puts a finger on my lips to stop me from talking and I don't even try to anymore.

Kronii: "Shhh, do you hear that sound ?"

I shake my head, not saying anything.

Kronii: "You don't hear that beautiful sound ?"

Y/n: "What so-"

Again I get silenced by her holding a finger against my lips.

Kronii: "You'll ruin it with your voice."

We both spend around 5 seconds in silence before she speaks up again.

Kronii: "Ah I know what it is now !"

Kronii: "It's the sound of my own voice, a beautiful thing isn't it ?"

Not even trying to say anything I just look at her, waiting if she'll say anything again or not.

I sigh as I reminisce back to the first meeting I had with her.

*The time ( pun intended ) Y/n met Kronii:*

( For added immersion I recommend this song since it fits the theme I'm going for. )

Y/n: "So tell me again, why am I here ?"

I look back up, after I had been staring at my coffee in silence for a few minutes now.

Art: https://wallpapercave.com/w/wp8678406

???: "I have a good reason for bringing you here this late Y/n."

Y/n: "Not sure if you can call it late, although the sun is setting at the moment."

I stare outside watching the beautiful sunset and start to smile to myself.

The girl in front of me clears her throat and smiles.

???: "The name's Watson Amelia, you may call me Amelia or Ame though, I'm a holoen gen 1 member, also a detective which is more important in this matter."

Y/n: "So like Dr. Watson from the Sherlock Holmes series ?"

Amelia: "Yes, exactly that Watson."

Y/n: "Since you surely wouldn't call me without preparing I'm assuming you know a thing or two about my background then ?"

Amelia: "Oh I know lots of things about you Y/n, maybe some things you don't even know yourself !"

I take a sip of my coffee without breaking eye contact as she keeps talking.

Amelia: "For example, I know what happened to your father Y/n."

Without meaning to I essentially slam my cup on the table, a loud thud being heard, yet the cup is in good condition.

Y/n: "I'm all ears."

Amelia: "Ah, surely I don't know more than you though Y/n !"

She takes a sip of her coffee and smiles.

Y/n: "Then if you already know him, I have to ask... do you know about his work ?"

I look at her with a serious expression, not being able to smile at the moment.

Amelia: "..."

Amelia: "Knowledge has its price Y/n and I'm not sure if you're ready to pay it yet."

Y/n: "If you mean money I have loads, I don't fucking care how much it costs, name a price and I'll pay it up front."

She laughs while a few cars pass by.

Amelia: "Oh silly Y/n, I didn't mean a literal price !"

Amelia: "I don't think you're ready for that knowledge mentally Y/n."

Her smile is gone and she is looking at me with a serious expression, as this was happening a truck passes by creating a shadow making this situation only more dire.

Y/n: "Fine, I'll figure out myself."

Y/n: "I've been working by myself for years, so what does it matter if you'd help me now."

I take another sip of my coffee to calm myself down, Amelia does the same creating a silence.

Y/n: "Oh uhm, you have something on your face."

She picks up a napkin and wipes her left cheek and then her right.

Y/n: "No it's... nevermind let me do it."

I pick up a napkin, lean forward and wipe the small cream moustache off of her face.

Y/n: "There, it's all gone now."

Amelia gets slightly red, most likely because of how close we were, so in response I try to find something to talk about; so it doesn't get awkward, I start looking around I notice the other guests aren't moving a inch.

Y/n: "Isn't it strange how they all suddenly stopped moving ?"

Amelia only notices now and looks around too.

Amelia: "Ohh this must mea-"

???: "That I'm here ?"

To the left of Amelia was now someone I had never seen before, yet their voice felt familiar.

Amelia: "If it isn't Kronii, nice to see you again !"

The person who Amelia just called Kronii doesn't smile and instead just glares at her.

Kronii: "If it wasn't for Y/n I wouldn't be here in the first case."

Amelia: "Ohh, do you have a thing for Y/n~ ?"

Kronii: "Maybe in your wildest dreams."

Y/n: "Ouch-"

Y/n: "You shot down that idea quickly."

She now looks at me, still not smiling.

Kronii: "I see no reason to develop feelings for a mortal, no matter how important they may be, in the end I'm the greatest person I'll ever see."

Y/n: "Talk about narcissistic..."

Kronii: "You would understand if you were in my situation, yet you're not and never will be."

Amelia clears her throat and smiles trying to distract us from the current topic.

Amelia: "Now then, I'm sure you're not here for no reason, right Kronii ?"

She sighs and shares eye contact with me.

Kronii: "Holoen gen 2 Ouro Kronii, you may call me Kronii, I'm the warden of time and a member of the council."

Kronii: "I was sent here to introduce myself to you, so that you don't get hit with too much information in a single day."

Y/n: "Yet the last few weeks have been the craziest of my life."

Y/n: "But I have to ask, why did you stop time for everyone else other than me and Ame ?"

She smiles, most likely proud of herself.

Kronii: "I simply don't want anyone to interfere and there is also the fact I look rather unique, don't you think ?"

Y/n: "You look, to say the least... ostentatious."

Amelia tilts her head slightly, mostly likely wondering what I just said.

Y/n: "Ostentatious essentially just means flashy, which in itself is ironic since it's well... flashy."

'Though there was no reason for me to say that other than to show I'm smarter than I let people on to believe some times...'

I look outside the window again, the sun was still at the same position as before, but one thing caught my eye.

It was someone standing on a roof, I believe that they had been staring at us for a while now, they were wearing full black, baggy clothes and a mask so it was impossible to determine their gender or make out any defining features.

'Why have they been watching us the entire time and what is up with that totally not suspicious look...?'

When they noticed I looked at them they turn around and start walking away, in response to this my eyes widen and I slam my hands on the table.

Y/n: "HOW THE FUCK DID THEY JUST MOVE !?"

'I swear I could've seen a golden glint coming from their right side, but what would that even mean to me...?'

Both Kronii and Amelia stare at me as I point up to the roof where now no one was to be seen.

Kronii: "That reminds me of something."

Kronii looks at Amelia with a serious expression.

Kronii: "Amelia, do not lie to me."

Instead of responding she looks back at her, not smiling either.

Kronii: "...Nevermind, we'll talk about this at a later time."

'There's no point in me trying to get anything out of the two of them right ?'

'They won't budge and even if they do it won't be information that helps me in the slightest and they know that...'

I sigh as I make myself more comfortable in my seat.

( You can stop the song here now, if you'd like. )

*End of Flashback*

My eyes widen as I realize this is the perfect time to ask her what they were gonna talk about.

Y/n: "Kronii, I have something to ask."

Kronii: "If you're gonna ask me out or talk about my cars extended warranty I don't need to hear it."

Y/n: "But asking for more time to live is okay ?"

Kronii: "It should be a given that especially that is off the table."

Y/n: "Well, I wasn't going to ask about any of these things anyways, but instead my question is..."

I take a deep breathe and sigh, a serious expression seen on my face.

Y/n: "What were you gonna talk about Ame with ?"

Y/n: "I'm assuming you didn't talk about it because of me being there ?"

Kronii doesn't say anything and instead turns around and starts walking away.

Kronii: "We'll talk about that when it's the time."

Y/n: "THIS SERIOUSLY ISN'T THE TIME FOR PUNS !"

I yell in the hopes of getting her attention, but most likely she ignored me, not seeing a reason to run after her because she's already too far, I just wait for the next and final member.

'Seriously dad, just what was your work ?'

'I know you never told me cause you said "it wasn't important", yet now I think it'd be REALLY important to know...'

Looking around I notice the sky from before changed into a scenery that resembled space, a smile forms on my face as I look around in amazement.

???: "It's so nice to finally meet you in person Y/n !"

Art: https://yande.re/post/show/853548

???: "Sadly I didn't have the pleasure of meeting you yet, but this should make this only more exciting right ?"

???: "Ah I'm saying too much already !"

???: "I'm Tsukumo Sana, you may call me Sana though !"

Sana: "I'm from holoen gen 2, but you may know me as the "speaker of space" !"

She bows and I do the same.

Y/n: "I'm Y/n L/n, but you can just call me Y/n I look forward to the next month of work with you Sana."

Sana: "Likewise !"

She smiles and I do the same.

Sana: "Now where do we start ?"

Y/n: "I'm rather new to this and all, but maybe we could start with what exactly you do as well, the speaker of space."

Sana: "Gladly !"

Sana: "So for starters I'm currently wearing a size limiter, you can actually see it on top of my head right now !"

Looking on top of her head I see a pink antenna.

Sana: "If I don't wear this I'm 1,697,840 km tall, which I actually have destroyed planets with on accident already before hehe-"

Sana: "In the case something like this happens Fauna was always able to help me with her golden apple by restoring the planet !"

Sana: "I was actually the very first concept created by the gods, something I take a lot of pride in."

Sana: "When I had first arrived in the mortal realm I started to research astrology and well..."

Sana: "I sort of accidentally discovered the forbidden truth and because of that I became a apostle of the ancient ones hehe-"

Sana: "As you may already know, space is limitless and continiously growing, so the things I can do are well as said before, limitless !"

She holds out her hand, creating some stars that start floating in circles around me, I can't stop looking at them, almost like I'm fixated on them and nothing else now.

Sana: "There's a lot more I do of course, but I don't wanna show you too much or little until you choose to become my disciple Y/n !"

Sana: "For now, please hold out your hand."

Doing as she says I hold out my left hand, to which she hovers hers above mine and a white circle forms above her hand, slowly descending onto mine, as soon as the circle makes contact I feel different in a way I can't properly describe.

'What is this feeling ?'

'How do I even describe this to myself !?'

Sana: "You can look at your hand now !"

Pulling back my hand I stare at it, there is now a white mark that seems to resemble a planet on my hand.

Sana: "I'm sure you felt different just now and what I want you to do is hold out your hand again in a way that your palm is facing upwards !"

I hold out my hand in such a way that my palm is facing upwards like Sana instructed me.

Sana: "Now, imagine that feeling you felt just now and then imagine something like a star !"

I close my eyes, noticing the same feeling from before is back again, I start to picture a shooting star.

Sana claps her hands and I open my eyes.

Sana: "Amazing, simply amazing !"

Looking at her I notice there's a dark blue shooting star going around her.

Y/n: "Did I just... create that ?"

She nods her head and smiles more, due to what she just said I can't help but smile myself too.

'I have no idea how I'm this calm right now, but... I'M FUCKING AMAZING !'

'I JUST CREATED A LITERAL SHOOTING STAR !!'

'AM I EVEN SEEING THIS CORRECTLY !?'

'I'M LITERALLY USING MAGIC OR WHATEVER THIS IS, NOT ONCE IN MY LIFE DID I THINK I WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAHA !'

Beaming with enthusiasm I look at Sana with a bright smile.

Y/n: "So what's next !?"

Full of enthusiasm I can't wait to continue my training.

( We'll be jumping ahead from week to week, showing the development Y/n makes such as how he's getting used to the power and some interactions with the member/s, I can't explain it all to well, but you'll understand as it goes on. )

*Month 1*

*Week 1*

I'm currently trying to make another shooting star just like on the first day I met Sana, currently she's not here but I woke up already so I want to see if I can make it better.

'Deep breaths Y/n, deep breaths, calm yourself and imagine that star again.'

Closing my eyes I concentrate on imagining the star, only this time I wanted to make it shine brighter.

'Okay and now... the moment of truth...'

I open my eyes and look around trying to find the star, but sadly I couldn't.

'It's fine, it takes time to master something, I can't just immediately be great at it.'

Turning around I see Sana approach me and I smile.

Y/n: "Hey Sana, didn't notice you there."

Sana: "Hey Y- *yaawn* Y/n..."

Smiling I close my eyes again, trying to recreate the star but better... again.

Focusing on that feeling and imagining it, I breathe in and out, slowly and calmly.

Sana: "Say Y/n, have you secretly been practicing ?"

I open my eyes and notice that Sana isn't looking at me, but instead following something with her eyes around the room.

Y/n: "I DID IT !"

I point at the star moving around the room, it's dark blue like before, but this time is has a bright glow.

Y/n: "I FUCKING DID IT YESSSS !"

*Week 2*

I hold out my palm and create a stationary blue star above it.

'You know I'm kind of curious what would happen if I touched a star.'

Slowly approaching it with my index finger I poke it.

'Yeah, I should've expected that.'

It feels like nothing, cause like a normal star, it's just made out of hydrogen and helium.

Creating another star, this time in a yellow color I make it rotate around my right hand as I slowly raise it, the star following it while still rotating.

'...I wonder where Sana is ?'

I sit down as I watch the star still rotate around my hand, before I then lay down, putting my arms behind my head and getting comfortable.

Holding out my right hand again I notice the star is still spinning around it.

I sigh as I slightly smile.

Y/n: "Helicopter helicop-"

Y/n: "Why am I acting more childish than usual !?"

I close my eyes and sigh again.

'Just what is happening to me...'

*Week 3*

Sitting down I watch as two stars keep attempting to rotate around one another, creating a sort of way for them to move, yet they only seem to be moving from the left to right.

'I wonder if they can hit the corner.'

'Though if they can hit it perfectly wouldn't it be like the DVD logo hitting the corner ?'

'...'

Y/n: "I'm slowly going insane, but what else is new."

I stand up as I hear a familiar voice call out my name from behind me.

Sana: "I'm so sorry it took me a entire week to come back Y/n !"

Sana: "The council... we had... a important meeting to say the least."

Y/n: "It's all good, you came just at the right time."

Sana tilts her head slightly and sits down next to me.

Y/n: "I practiced creating stars a bit while you weren't here and I managed to intertwine two of them, I already tried 3, but they broke once I attempted to make them move."

Sana: "That's amazing Y/n !"

Sana: "You learned all this in a week by yourself !?"

Holding up my left hand the stars float towards it and disappear with once last glint of their respective color.

Y/n: "I had to do something otherwise I'd go literally insane, plus this is really fascinating to work with."

Y/n: "Though there is one last thing I want to attempt to do."

Sana: "And that is ?"

Y/n: "..."

I smile as I look up, staring some planets and stars.

Y/n: "You'll see."

*Week 4*

'Okay, this is the last week we have with this power, so you only got so long to figure this out...'

'We've created unstable stars that had a slight explosion and we already made a rather small star physical which is why it wad harder to make move...'

'And now, you're at the last stop of your trip...'

'Creating a miniature planet, it doesn't need to function like earth or something, I just wanna try to make one visually at least.'

I breathe in and out calmly, concentrating on the feeling I first felt when I met Sana, normally I would be able to this more naturally, but this required a lot more than I had given thr stars.

'And now the image...'

I imagine a picture of earth in front of me, while also trying to keep that feeling from before.

Sana: "Hey Y/n last week al-"

I open my eyes and I see it now.

Above my hand is a planet the size of a tennis ball and it looks almost, if not it looks EXACTLY like earth.

Sana: "Y/n did you..."

Y/n: "Yes I did."

Y/n: "I... I created a miniature planet."

I slowly take my hand, allowing it to float by itself as I walk around it in amazement.

Sana: "You learned all this in 4 weeks !?"

Y/n: "Well I was hoping to create the entire solar system at first, but I think this is pretty amazing too."

Sana: "This is MORE than just amazing, this is incredible !"

She walks up to the planet, a wide smile on her face.

Y/n: "It obviously can't house any organisms, but it's a start or well the end for me haha."

Y/n: "But there is one last thing I wanna do."

Sana: "And that is ?"

I gently pick up the planet...

Y/n: "It's simple right ?"

And with all my force throw it onto the floor, watching it shatter.

Y/n: "Despite the floor looking like outer space it isn't, figured that out in the first day you came here."

Y/n: "And now I think it's time for the next one, right ?"

I smile as Sana nods and starts to walk away.

Y/n: "No farewell ?"

Y/n: "Well then, I'll see you around Sana."

As she starts walking away the scenery changes back to the void and after a few more seconds I can't see her anymore.

I stretch myself and get ready for the next day.

*Month 2*

*Week 1*

'Sleeping here is just great, it's like laying on concrete, but a thousand times worse.'

Hearing a ticking noise I start looking around in the hopes of seeing the next person.

???: "Looking for me ?"

I laugh as I look to my right.

Y/n: "Hey Kronii, as usual you make quite the entrance huh ?"

Kronii: "Well the best only deserve the best of entrances."

I awkwardly laugh and look around, only to notice she went with the whole clocktower scenery I had told her about.

Y/n: "I thought my idea wasn't good enough ?"

Kronii: "I never said it wasn't good enough, I just don't want to base my entire personality around it."

Kronii: "Now lets get to work, hold your hand out."

Doing as she says I hold out my right hand, to which she does the same thing like Sana did, only this time the circle was blue instead of white, when I pulled back my hand there was a hourglass depicted on my hand now.

And just like with Sana, I have this strange feeling, but it's different somehow, yet I still can't describe it...

Kronii: "Think fast."

Y/n: "Huh ?"

Before I knew it a basketball hits my face and my nose starts bleeding.

Y/n: "Fucking hell, can I get a warning next time before you ruin my perfect face ?"

Kronii: "I did warn you, also since when have you had a 'perfect face' ?"

I pick up the ball and hold it under my right arm, while I hold my left hand against my nose.

Kronii: "I didn't do that for no reason Y/n, if you want to learn properly you'll have to be fine with a bit of pain."

Kronii: "Plus it's quite enjoyable watching you suffer."

I lower my left hand and look at her with a serious expression.

Kronii: "You'll be learning to stop time for a singular object at first, if you manage to get this down fast enough we might even be able to move to multiple objects, perhaps bigger ones seeing as the more and the larger the object the harder it will be for you."

Kronii: "Now pass me the ball again, will you ?"

I sigh and pass the ball back to her.

Y/n: "Just don't aim for my face again."

Kronii: "So I should hit your crotch instead ?"

Y/n: "You're really sadistic, you know that ?"

Kronii: "That's the point, now shut up and learn."

And again the ball hits my face, making my nose bleed even more.

*Week 2*

I stretch my arms as I look around trying to see if Kronii is already here.

'Guess she's not here yet and I can't really practice on my own until she's here.'

'Well... I could, but that would involve me removing a piece of my clothing.'

Sighing I begin to remove my top to practice stopping time on it.

Holding it in my hand I throw it up and raise my right hand and stop it mid-air.

'I really wonder how this works.'

I walk around it and try to raise the left sides sleeve.

Y/n: "So I can move it, but it doesn't change the weight ?"

'Again why did I say that out loud ?'

I'm interrupted with what I'm doing when a ball hits the back of my head.

Kronii: "Why are you topless ?"

I rub the back of my head staring slightly annoyed at Kronii.

Y/n: "I wanted to get a better handle at this whole time stopping thing before you got here."

Kronii: "So instead of removing your shoes or something alike that, you remove your top ?"

Y/n: "I just thought you would enjoy the view more than if I removed another article of clothing or are you not enjoying the view ?"

With a smug smile I look at her and she doesn't seem to feel any different than usual.

Sighing I pick up my top and put it back on, when I looked at Kronii again I noticed her nose was bleeding.

Y/n: "AHA !"

Y/n: "SO YOU DID ENJOY IT !"

She turns around so I can't see her face.

Kronii: "I simply hit myself with the ball on accident."

Y/n: "Yeah that's not gonna work seeing as the ball is literally right in front of me."

When she turns back around the is no sign of her having had a nosebleed left.

Kronii: "Just pass me the ball before I start using other objects."

Y/n: "And those would be ?"

I pass her the ball which she catches without problem and starts thinking.

Kronii: "Would a sword sound better than a ball ?"

For a second I shudder and shake my head quickly.

Y/n: "You know what the ball doesn't sound that bad right now, please throw it."

She smiles and throws the ball at me to which I respond by raising my right hand and freezing it mid-air this time.

Kronii: "Good, you're making progress, now hold it for another 10 seconds."

She starts counting down from 10 while I'm beginning to sweat and feel more and more exhausted.

Kronii: "4, 3..."

I drop the ball, not being able to freeze it any longer.

For a moment, there's silence between us, the only sound being that of the ball bouncing up and down.

Kronii: "7 seconds, that's a new record."

Kronii: "But it's not good enough yet, you need to practice more Y/n."

Trying to catch my breath I try and calm myself down slowly.

Kronii: "Take 5 minutes rest, I don't want you to drop dead on me."

When I look up, my breathing a little more calm now I see Kronii look at me with sympathy for the first time since we met.

Smiling I pick up the ball and pass it to her.

Y/n: "It's just like you said..."

I take a deep breath again, not being fully rested yet.

Y/n: "I have to practice more, so throw the ball."

She smiles and shakes her head.

Kronii: "Don't blame me if you get hit again."

*Week 3*

Currently sitting down I sway my head left and right to the sound of the ticking coming from the tower.

Kronii: "Think fast."

Quickly jumping up and turning around I quickly raise my right arm and freeze the ball mid-air.

Kronii: "Impressive, you actually managed to stop it this time, the old Y/n would've gotten hit by it."

Y/n: "Wow, a compliment from Kronii ?"

Y/n: "Am I dreaming or is this for real ?"

She smiles while approaching me.

Kronii: "5 seconds left."

'It's getting harder to keep the ball frozen again, but this time... this time I got it, I'm sure of it !'

Kronii: "2..."

'N-No sweat, well actually that's a lie, cause I literally am sweating again, but I got it !'

Kronii: "And that's it."

I lower my arm again, I try calm my breathing.

Kronii: "You did it, look at you go Y/n, you're becoming real good at it now huh ?"

Y/n: "Give me a second I have to..."

I take a deep breath and raise both of my arms.

Y/n: "I'M A FUCKING GOD !"

Kronii chuckles and hits my back so hard I fall over.

Kronii: "You're not close to the level of a god, but you did do a pretty good job."

Y/n: "Gee, look at you warming up to me eh ?"

*Week 4*

'Kronii will most likely try to hit me with a ball out of no where again, so I should stay alert.'

'Though now I'm curious... why did she suddenly warm up to me ?'

'Did she change because of my hard work, was it my natural charm ?'

I sigh and lower my head in defeat.

While I was lost my in my thought a ball hits the back of my head.

Kronii: "Where's the Y/n that I know, who was able to stop that ball from hitting him ?"

I chuckle and turn around to see Kronii slightly smiling at me.

Y/n: "And a warm welcome to you too."

Kronii: "If you're able to talk, you're able to practice controlling your power more right ?"

Kronii: "It is the last week we have after all."

Y/n: "Hey Kronii, I was curious about something."

Kronii: "Curiosity killed the cat, you know that right Y/n ?"

Y/n: "I'm no cat, unless that was a joke where you intended to call me a pussy, which I'm not either."

Y/n: "I just wanted to ask, have you ever considered going out with a human ?"

Her smile turns to annoyed expression.

Kronii: "Is this some joke ?"

Y/n: "No I was ju-"

Kronii: "Shut up."

She sighs and turns around, starting to walk away.

Kronii: "I think it's best if you practice by yourself today Y/n."

Y/n: "But-"

Kronii: "No 'but', just do it."

Y/n: "..."

I pick up the ball as I look at where she was just now and notice she left.

'Yeah, why did I even bother asking.'

'It's not that I was gonna ask her out, I was just curious.'

'I'm either really fucking dense or just insensitive huh...'

Raising the ball I hold my head against it.

'I should probably take what Suisei had said to me more seriously huh...'

'Toying with a girls heart is wrong and Suisei is right, eventually more than just Suisei will be in love with me and when that time comes... I don't know what I should do, I don't wanna ruin their friendships, but I also don't wanna hurt their feelings...'

I lower my arms and then quickly raise them again, hitting my face with the basketball with more force than Kronii had ever done.

'I'm not a masochist, but this was deserved, I should clear my fucking head and concentrate on the present.'

'Though I will never to be fully do that, I should be happy with what is happening now and accept it as it is.'

I look at the ball in my hands, blood is dropping on it and I smile.

'Alright, lets do this !'

*Month 3*

*Week 1*

'Alright I wonder who's next.'

Looking around I try to find a familiar face to no avail.

Sighing I look around and notice the scenery is changing to that of one befitting ruins or something alike.

I can't really read what it says on the walls, but there are some kind of hieroglyphs written all over them.

Y/n: "Alright, where's the precious owl at then ?"

Mumei: "Did you just call me precious ?"

Y/n: "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't, that's for you to remember."

Mumei: "...What were talking about again...?"

I laugh and turn around as Mumei approaches me.

Y/n: "You remember what you have to do though, right ?"

Mumei: "Of course I do !"

Mumei: "But sadly I can't impress you like the others with anything super cool..."

Mumei: "I'm simply the guardian of civilization, I do have something I could share with you !"

Mumei: "Please hold out your hand Y/n !"

I hold out my left hand and Mumei quickly holds her hands above mine and just like with the other two a brown circle appears above it, slowly descending onto my hand, when I take back my arm I notice that her symbol is a book and pen which was now able to be seen on my left hands palm.

With both Kronii and Sana I had a feeling I couldn't describe, with Mumei it was different, I felt this wanderlust, like I have to go and travel around the world right now, but I also was a lot more forgetful.

Y/n: "So Mumei, what exactly well... do you do ?"

Mumei: "I collect and record human history so that it's never forgotten, but I also encourage humankind to keep advancing !"

Mumei: "So I travel a lot as you could guess, oh and I can turn into a owl !"

Y/n: "Well we can't really travel, so do you want to tell me about a few of your journeys instead in this next month ?"

Mumei: "Sure !"

There's a dead silence as we both stand there, not saying anything.

Mumei: "What were we talking about again ?"

Y/n: "I don't actually know."

Mumei: "..."

Y/n: "..."

Mumei and Y/n: "I forgor-"

*Week 2*

I sit on the floor as I look around me, being astonished by the amount of knowledge all depicted here, yet I can't understand it despite being Mumei's temporary disciple.

Mumei: "Hey Y/n, I'm here !"

I stand up and walk towards Mumei while she continues approaching me, once close enough we share a hug.

Y/n: "So, what interesting piece of information do you have for me today ?"

Mumei: "Information ?"

Y/n: "You forgot didn't you ?"

She laughs and I can't help but do the same.

Y/n: "Then I do have a request for you."

Mumei: "Sure, what is it ?"

Y/n: "I'm sure you wouldn't know anything about it or have anything written down, but... do you know anything about my fathers work ?"

She smiles and sits down, writing down what I just asked.

Mumei: "I'll try to see what I can find for you Y/n !"

I smile and sit down next to her.

Y/n: "I appreciate that a lot !"

Mumei: "Ooo wait I do have something for you !"

Y/n: "Huh ?"

She digs around in her pockets for a bit until she takes out a scroll and hands it to me.

Mumei: "I remember you mentioning the hieroglyphs here and how you couldn't understand them, so with this you finally can !"

I look at Mumei and then at the scroll, smiling even more now.

Y/n: "If you help me out this much I'll never be able to repay the favor you know ?"

Mumei: "Oh, you don't have to repay the favor !"

Mumei: "Plus I'm sure we'll both forget it soon anyways !"

*Week 3*

I stand up and walk up to a wall, taking out the scroll Mumei had handed me while approaching it and unfold it.

'Okay lets see what we got here.'

'...'

'I think it says something about there being order in the world ?'

'Yeah even with this it's quite hard to understand...'

Despite what I said, I keep attempting to read the writings on the wall.

'Here it says something about the ancient ones being interested in some girl called Ninomae Ina'nis.'

I keep walking to the right, seeing what more it has to offer.

'And here it says something about having to control chaos properly or it could be the end of the world...'

Walking back to the middle of the room I sit back down and put away the scroll, frustrated that all this is so confusing.

'I hope Mumei arrives soon.'

Meanwhile in Mumei's head currently located at ???:

Mumei: "..."

Mumei: "I feel like I'm forgetting something..."

Mumei: "I'm sure if I forgot it wasn't important !"

Mumei: "But what if it is !?"

*Back in the ruins where Y/n is*

'...What was I doing again ?'

'Oh right, I was gonna check out the walls and see what they had to say.'

Standing up I walk towards a wall, while taking out the scroll and unfold it once in front of said wall.

*Week 4*

Currently laying on the floor I stare at the ceiling, waiting for something to happen.

'Maybe I should check out the wa-'

My thoughts are interrupted when Mumei approaches me with a smile, she's currently holding her book with her right hand and waving to me with her left, so I stand up and wave back.

Mumei: "Hey Y/n, I got some information about your dad !"

Y/n: "Wait, you did ?"

'I can't remember asking her to do that for me, but that's amazing !'

Mumei: "Here, I'll hand you my book so you can read a few things about him !"

She holds out the book and I take it, carefully holding it in my hands I sit down and Mumei does the same.

I open the book and prepare for the worst.

'This mostly is information about my family and such, nothing I didn't really know...'

Mumei: "And, did it help you Y/n ?"

'I don't wanna make Mumei think less of herself, especially when it's our last week, so I'll just lie to her for once.'

Y/n: "Yeah Mumei, thanks for the help !"

Y/n: "I appreciate it a lot."

She smiles and does a sort 'gasp' sound.

Mumei: "No problem, you can ask me anytime for more help Y/n !"

Y/n: "I'll keep that in mind, though it's already our last week together huh ?"

She looks down with and I can tell her smile is now bittersweet.

Mumei: "It's already the 4th week ?"

Mumei: 'I was hoping to spend more time with him, but I guess it's only fair...'

*Month 4*

*Week 1*

I yawn as I sit down on the floor, like usual the pitch black void being the only thing around me until the second last member shows up.

'I wonder if Fauna will be next or maybe the fridge loving rat, not sure if I have a preference over one or the other.'

'But the whole memory loss thing from before still has me fucked up...'

'So I guess Fauna would be the preferred ?'

Sighing I lean more and more back until I'm laying down and staring at what should be a ceiling.

'2 more months left, then I'll have to decide which council members disciple I want to become huh...'

'So far I have to say space intrigues me the most, the possibilities with it are essentially limitless, time has its great usage for a lot of things too and civilization was just a lot of knowledge I couldn't gather otherwise.'

'Wait... knowledge, knOWLedge...'

I smile and close my eyes, still waiting for the next member to arrive.

When a certain warmth is felt throughout my body I knew who it was and to not seem rude I stood up and smiled at her.

Y/n: "Hey Fauna, been a while huh ?"

She smiles and as she walks up to me the scenery starts changing to a forest.

Fauna: "Mhm, long time no see !"

Fauna: "Now Y/n, a month isn't as long as you may believe at first, so I think we should begin now."

Fauna: "I'm sure you know by now how this works, but in the case you forgot seeing as you had just been working with Mumei."

Fauna: "Hold out your hand in such a way your palm is facing upwards."

Doing as she says I hold out my right hand, palm facing upwards.

And like every time before a circle this time in a green color slowly descents onto my palm, when it makes contact I feel the familiar warm feeling I always feel whenever Fauna is near me, only this time, I know even if she left I would still feel it, when I pull back my hand there was now a symbol resembling a tree depicted on it.

Fauna: "As you may know, as the keeper of nature my duty is not only to make sure plants and animals remain on planet earth, but also to make sure earth itself remains and in the case it ever is destroyed... which has happened before, you can ask Sana about it."

She was now holding a golden apple up with tendrils coming out of her right hand, going around said apple.

Fauna: "I can use this golden apple, but of course that's not it's only function, it can also cure all and any ailment."

Fauna: "But since we only have a month of time, we'll be focusing on restoring a plant in utmost dire condition, back to healthy, this should give you a general idea of what power you would be holding as my disciple."

She kneels down and holds her hand above some soil as a rather dead plants starts to grow.

Fauna: "Restoring something healthy that is now hurt back to its former condition is rather hard and will be draining a lot of your energy, I hope you're prepared properly for that."

I smile and put my left arm behind my head.

Y/n: "I think Kronii prepared me well enough for that, so lets do this !"

*Week 2*

Sitting down I stare at the flower, having still not made any progress what so ever.

'Who knew that stopping time, creating stars and literal miniature planets would be easier than healing something back to its former condition...'

Frustrated I sigh trying to think of the best way I would heal something.

Fauna: "Hey Y/n, I see you still haven't made that much progress yet."

Y/n: "I made no progress, literally no progress."

Y/n: "Maybe I'm not cut out for this sort of stuff."

Fauna: "Hmm..."

Fauna: "I wouldn't say you aren't cut out for it, you still have a lot to learn definitely, but maybe you're taking the wrong approach to the situation ?"

I stand up and look at Fauna with a confused expression.

Y/n: "What do you mean ?"

Fauna: "Sorry I already said enough, it's best you figure this out yourself !"

I sigh and sit back down, staring at the flower.

'Take a different approach ?'

'But then, what exactly should I do-'

'I got it.'

'Instead of focusing on HEALING the plant and that feeling of warmth I had felt both when I met Fauna and when she made me her temporary disciple, I should focus on the plant ITSELF.'

'So essentially I should picture how the plant used to look, what it could become or maybe even is and focus on that thought and image !'

'If I only think of healing it without imagining what it should become how am I supposed to help it ?'

'...Yeah no this explanation sounds dumb as shit.'

'But if it works, then let god know I'm a fucking genius.'

*Week 3*

Sitting down I'm still staring at the dead plant.

'It's not that my plan didn't work, I've just not been doing it correctly... at least I believe.'

I smile to myself, being determined to save this flower.

'If I just give it my all I'm sure I can do it, no... I KNOW I CAN DO IT !'

'HELL IF I CAN'T, THEN MY NAME ISN'T Y/N L/N !'

'Okay, calm down, deep breaths Y/n, deep breaths.'

Now calm I close my eyes and hold out my right hand above the flower as I concentrate on that image, a flower growing out of the soil, flourishing in the rain, becoming a beautiful orchid.

The longer I focus on the image, the harder it gets to stay conscious.

'Come on, come on... come on !'

Not being able to give it any more I pull back my hand and catch my breath again.

'If I had kept going for even 3 more seconds it would've been lights out for me...'

I open my eyes and notice I hadn't made any progress just like before.

'Just... what am I doing wrong...'

Fauna: "Have you been making any progress Y/n ?"

Y/n: "I like to believe yeah, but I'm not sure if it's the correct way..."

Fauna: "Well you have one more week Y/n, I'm sure you can do it !"

Y/n: "Thanks..."

*Week 4*

Sitting down in front of the plant like I did every time I stare at it annoyed realizing my mistake.

'What if, just big what IF I'm not supposed to hold my hand ABOVE it.'

Moving a bit back I hold out my right hand in a way that it's not above the plant, but instead to its side.

I close my eyes and start focusing on the image of a plant growing out of the soil and again flourishing in the rain, becoming a beautiful orchid and when I open my eyes.

Y/n: "..."

Y/n: "I'M A FUCKING IDIOT !"

Y/n: "DEAR GOD WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING !?"

Y/n: "OF COURSE IT COULDN'T GROW INTO MY HAND, I WAS STOPPING IT THE WHOLE TIME."

Defeated I lean back until my back hits the floor and I put both of my hands on top of my face.

Y/n: "*muffled* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!"

Y/n: "FUCK MY LIFEEEEEEEE."

Fauna: "Oh, you did it !"

Fauna: "And it's the last week, what a coincidence !"

Y/n: "Plot purposes go brrr..."

Fauna: "What did you just say ?"

Y/n: "I don't even know..."

Fauna: "If you'd like as a reward I can give you a lap pillo-"

Standing up and quickly walking over to Fauna, it's like my enthusiasm just recovered out of no where.

Y/n: "Is that even a question ?"

Y/n: "So, yes, I would like that."

*Month 5*

*Week 1*

'Now, it's finally the last month and I'll be spending it with none other than the fridge loving rat.'

Currently standing in the void I notice Baelz walking up to me while smiling.

Y/n: "Not trying to scare me for once ?"

Y/n: "Are you even the Baelz I know then ?"

Baelz: "Of course I am !"

Baelz: "The one and only and ya better remember that !"

Y/n: "Well then, show me just what you can do as the one and only true chaos."

Her smiles widens as she snaps her fingers, turning the void into a casino like scenery.

There are slots on one side, a bar on another, a side with multiple tables most likely used for games like poker and the last side has a giant roulette wheel which in my opinion is the most odd of them all.

Y/n: "So, a casino huh ?"

Baelz: "Well, what can I say to ya, everythin' lucky is chaotic pahahah !"

She walks up to a random table which I assume was a game and climbs up on it.

Baelz: "Ya only got one chance, ya know that Y/n so..."

Baelz: "Why don'tcha let loose a lil' !"

I chuckle and clap as she bows.

Baelz: "Thank ya, thank, ya, I take cash, credit and visa !"

She jumps off the table and I continue smiling as she clears her throat.

Baelz: "*Ahem* Before we begin and all I gotta change ya attire mate !"

She snaps her fingers again and I'm now wearing a white blazer currently unbuttoned with a red shirt underneath, formal white trousers and white shoes match the look.

Y/n: "Doesn't this seem a bit too formal ?"

I look at Baelz with a raised eyebrow who just gives me a thumbs up back.

Baelz: "Nah you look perfect mate !"

Shrugging I approach Baelz, already knowing I have to do.

I hold out my left hand, making it's palm face upwards and Baelz does the same as everyone before her, a fucking circle this time red slowly descends onto my hand and when it makes contact... I feel no different.

When I look at my hand I see a dice depicted on it.

Baelz: "So how do ya feel ?"

Y/n: "Not that different, though I do have a craving to eat cheese... and hide in a fridge for no apparent reason."

Baelz: "Huh, that's a lil' weird."

Baelz: "Eh I'm sure it's fine, come on now I gotta show ya what chaos can do !"

Y/n: "So uhm.. with what do we start ?"

Baelz: "Very simple trick, this shouldn't take you even two days to learn haha !"

She goes up to the slots and snaps her fingers making them disappear, there now being a clear black marble wall.

Baelz: "I don't have to snap my fingers ya know, but I'm doing this for effect just sayin' !"

Standing in front of the wall she stretches for a few seconds before casually walking up the wall until she's standing on the ceiling.

Baelz: "Simple right ?"

Y/n: "Yeah, it looks simple enough, but it probably won't be..."

Sighing I brace myself for the worst, it being that I'll most likely walk face first into a wall.

I close my eyes and approach the wall, to my surprise not having hit it yet.

Baelz: "Wow you're a natural ain't ya ?"

Opening my eyes back up I see that I'm currently standing on the ceiling, defying gravity itself.

Y/n: "I do have to ask though."

Baelz: "Hit me !"

Taking it literally I hit Baelz with a ruler on the head.

Baelz: "Ow, what the fu-"

Y/n: "No swearing, that's my thing, not yours."

Baelz: "What do ya mean that's your thing !?"

Baelz: "Also where did ya get that fucking ruler from !?"

Y/n: "I just told you, no swearing it's my thing."

Y/n: "About the ruler though, no clue, I kind of just had it in my hand suddenly, when you said to hit you."

Baelz: "That wasn't meant literally !"

Balez: "Bloody hell..."

Y/n: "What do you expect, I'm your disciple right now or rather for the next month, I figured out that whenever I became one of your disciples I got a part of your personality, so for example in your case I'll be more chaotic, like you."

Baelz: "That's actually a really reasonable response."

Y/n: "It sure is, now tell me..."

Baelz: "Ye ?"

Y/n: "Why are defying Netwon ?"

Y/n: "Cause as it is we should NOT be able to be walk on a wall, let alone stand on the ceiling like gravity does not exist for us suddenly and secondly why does this not affect our clothes or anything in general on us ?"

I look over at Baelz, who's hair should technically be facing downwards, yet it's still perfectly fine just like before.

Baelz: "Y/n, oh little Y/n, ya have so much to learn !"

Baelz: "Rules were meant to be broken !"

Y/n: "Correction, not ALL rules, there are some where I may agree with what you're saying, but not with ALL of them."

Baelz: "Y/n, ya have to understand I'm THE literal concept of chaos !"

Baelz: "And ya are my disciple now, so loosen up a lil' why don'tcha ?"

Y/n: "You know what, you're right, show me what other insane things I can do as your disciple."

Baelz: "Now ya are speakin' my language mate !"

She holds up her hand and I high five it.

Y/n: "Does this count as a high five, low five or higher five, since we're on the ceiling and all."

Baelz: "Ya are grasping at straws ya shouldn't be grasping at Y/n."

Y/n: "Fair enough."

*Week 2*

Baelz: "Aight, since ya are a natural at this and all I want ya to create a dice first and foremost."

Y/n: "Seems simple enough."

Baelz: "Oh ya should probably try to make ya wn trade mark dice !"

Y/n: "You mean like your dice with the rat on it ?"

Baelz: "You catch on quick Y/n, I like seeing that in ya !"

Baelz: "But the question is what is ya trademark ?"

Y/n: "I don't really have a trademark, but... there is something that I'm known for and cherish quite a lot."

Baelz: "So create a dice with why don't ya ?"

'Alright, if she says so.'

Doing as she says I create my very own dice, it's a black dice with white numbers, but the only thing that has been changed is that the one has been replaced with the TF2 logo, also in white of course.

Y/n: "Alright, I got my dice here, what now ?"

Baelz: "Now ya know how dice are all purely luck which makes them ever so chaotic !"

Y/n: "Yup."

Baelz: "Well I was gonna say we could rig em and change their outcome, but that is boriiiiiiing !"

Baelz: "So instead I want ya to watch and do the same as me alright mate ?"

Y/n: "You got it."

She throws her red dice and as soon as it lands it starts spinning on one of its many edges.

Baelz: "Now ya see, it won't stop spinnin' till I want it to !"

Baelz: "Don't be shy, throw ya dice and I'm sure ya can do it too !"

Y/n: "Is there like, no trick to it, do I have to use magic or something ooooor ?"

Baelz: "Y/n, I'm literally chaos itself and let me tell ya, ya are a bloody natural talent at this, so just give it ya best shot lad !"

Y/n: "You sound more scottish with that last part, I won't lie."

Y/n: "But here it goes I guess."

I throw the dice forward and notice that it too is spinning on one of it's edges just like Baelz's dice is doing.

Y/n: "So... how do I stop it ?"

Baelz: "It's very simple, ya can just watch me do it !"

She smiles and looks at her dice as it stops spinning now.

Y/n: "...That was such a unbelievably useless piece of advice, you don't even know Baelz."

Baelz: "Ya can just call me Bae, ya know that Y/n !"

Y/n: "I'm not calling you 'Bae', that would just cause more confusion."

Baelz: "That's the point !"

Y/n: "Still no."

'Well Baelz wasn't much of a help so I guess I'll just try looking at it and I'll see what I can do from there on ?'

As soon as I look at the dice with the intention to make it stop moving, it stops moving immediately.

Y/n: "I take it back, you're a fucking genius."

Baelz: "I told ya !"

*Week 3*

Currently standing on the ceiling I sit down and look around, wondering where Baelz is.

'Where the fuck is she at ?'

'It's probably some council meeting again, just like how it was with Sana right ?'

'I do wonder, how did Baelz end up in Ayame's fridge that one time ?'

'Hmm...'

I jump up and reverse my gravity, now being on the floor again as I walk towards the bar.

'Let's see if I can figure out how Baelz always snuck up on me.'

'My first guess is someone needs to have clear eye contact on her to stop her from teleporting or whatever you would call it, meaning she's essentially like SCP-173, if someone is looking at her she can't teleport I'm assuming.'

'And most likely the place she tries to go to can't have anyone looking at it currently, meaning that's why she would have been in the fridge.'

'But how can I do it...'

When I'm close enough to the bar I notice they have a fridge, jumping behind the counter I walk up to it and open it.

'Empty huh ?'

I close the fridge and close my eyes, thinking of the empty fridge I had just seen.

'Fuck it's cold here, meaning I'm most likely-'

Opening my eyes I notice I'm now inside the fridge I just thought of.

'Alright, that's a start, now can I do that without closing my eyes ?'

Thinking back to the giant roulette wheel, I now imagine it without closing my eyes and once I blink I'm now in front of it.

'Holy shit.'

'HOLY SHIT, DID I JUST FIGURE OUT SOMETHING I WASN'T TO YET !?'

I look down at my hands and smile.

'THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING HAHA !'

*Week 4*

Baelz: "Yo Y/n, last week before ya gotta choose who's disciple ya become !"

I look behind me and see Baelz smiling and I can't help but smile back.

Y/n: "Hey Baelz, nice to see you again."

Y/n: "Not that it's been that long, but long enough for me to learn something new."

Baelz: "Oh ?"

Baelz: "Now I'm curious, what did ya learn without me mate !?"

I laugh and close my right hand, only to open it back up revealing my signature dice.

Y/n: "Alright, watch the dice very carefully okay ?"

Baelz: "Sure, whateva ya say."

I throw the dice behind her and make it spin.

Baelz: "And what now ?"

The dice stops and Baelz turns back around to where I would've been, in my place there was now a note saying 'check the fridge'.

Currently literally chilling in the fridge I wait for Baelz to open it and it wasn't long before she did.

Y/n: "What was it you said again when you were in this situation ?"

Y/n: "Something about you being a snack right ?"

Getting back out of the fridge I dust myself off and smile.

Baelz: "Ya learned to manifest in different places without me !?"

Y/n: "Fuck yeah I did."

Baelz: "When I said ya are a natural I meant it and this just confirms it."

Y/n: "Thank you, thank you, feel free to praise my hard work more."

'It wasn't that hard to learn and all, but still it feels good to be praised for it.'

*And now, the council meeting:*

I stand in the void like usual wearing the attire I had always before and not whatever Baelz made me wear, but this time there's a giant gate in front of me.

'Alright Y/n, you had essentially 5 months to make your decision and now the time has come, LET'S DO THIS !'

Opening the giant gate, it was surprisingly a lot easier than expected.

Once my eyes adjusted to the light that was flashing me at first I saw all of the council members sitting a table, waiting for me to join them.

Art: https://www.pixivision.net/en/a/6822

Baelz: "Glad ya finally joined us Y/n, take a seat, take a seat !"

I walk up to the empty seat and sit down and notice everyone is smiling at me except Kronii.

Baelz: "I'm not a big fan of a long story that can be cut short, so ya already know what do right mate ?"

Y/n: "Yeah, I do."

I look down and take a deep breath.

Looking back up, I smile.

Y/n: "I'm choosing to be the disciple of chaos, also known as Hakos Baelz."

Everyone looks at me in shock other than Baelz, who's just laughing.

Fauna: "Are you sure about this Y/n ?"

Kronii: "Surely this is a joke, right ?"

Sana: "I'm with Fauna on this one, are you sure about this ?"

Mumei is just staring at me, not saying anything.

Y/n: "Yeah I'm sure of it, if you want a reason though it's out of everyone I had the pleasure to work with for a month, I had the best affinity with chaos and generally, it spoke to me the most."

Y/n: "Don't get me wrong, I don't wanna cause natural disasters or something, but chaos just... called out to me the most out of them all I guess..."

Baelz is laughing her ass off while the other whisper quietly to one another so I can't hear them.

Baelz: "Alrighty, let's get this show on the road then shall we ?"

When I blinked Baelz was already behind me, tapping her foot impatiently.

Baelz: "Alright, all you have to do is put off ya top and turn around so I can do my thing !"

I stand up and walk up to her.

Y/n: "I have to take off my top why exactly ?"

Baelz: "So I can give ya a part of my powers permanently, duh !"

Y/n: "And why on my back and not my hand ?"

Baelz: "So people don't spot it so easily, ya feel me ?"

Y/n: "I'm impressed, those were all fair and correct statements."

Without asking questions I at my own risk remove my top and turn around, not facing Baelz anymore.

Baelz: "Are ya ready ?"

Y/n: "What's the worst that can happen ?"

Baelz: "...I won't tell ya !"

The other members are staring at me, each with their own reaction, the most unique being Mumei who's almost as red as a tomato.

Despite not being able to see what she's doing I can tell Baelz is smiling to herself.

Baelz: "Aaand... ya are done !"

Baelz: "Howdya feel Y/n ?"

Y/n: "Honestly, no dif-"

Falling to my knees, my eyes dart all around the floor.

'GET OUT OF MY HEAD, GET OUT OF MY HEAD, GET OUT OF MY HEAD,GETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUGETOUTGETOUTGETOUT.'

There are tons of voices all saying different things in my head, unable to make out a single word, I'm slowly going insane.

As I descend more into insanity I start laughing more and more and one single voice becomes clear to me.

Y/n: "HAHAHAHHA !"

Baelz: "YES Y/N LET THE INSANITY CONSUME YOU !"

Baelz: "LET CHAOS REIGN SUPREME !"

Y/n: "WAFFLES ARE JUST PANCAKES WITH ABS !"

Y/n: "WHY IS IT CALLED A BALLROOM WHEN THERE ARE NO BALLS TO BE FOUND THERE !?"

Y/n: "ARE PANTS WITH ONE HALF MISSING CALLED A PANT AND IF THEY ARE WHAT IF YOU MAKE ONE SIDE PANT AND THE OTHER TROUSER, WHAT IS THAT CALLED !?"

Baelz: "He's going more insane than I thought !"

After 5 minutes I finally stop laughing and yelling out nonsense.

Y/n: "Wait you thought I was laughing cause I was going insane ?"

I wipe the tears off my face, as they had started coming out like gay people during pride month.

( This isn't a personal attack btw, it's purely a joke, yes I added this here cause I'm sure someone will feel offended T-T )

Y/n: "I was just laughing at this great joke my new friend told me !"

Baelz: "Who do ya mean."

Y/n: "Ohh you can't hear it most likely."

Y/n: "It's the voice in my head, Tatemoyo."

Y/n: "There were a shit ton of voices in my head just now, but after all the others had left, one stayed and apparently its name is 'Tatemoyo'."

( I will be writing Tatemoyo, aka Yametemoyo as he will be called by Y/n, like I would any other character, despite no one else being able to hear him. )

Tatemoyo: "Now I wonder what deep secret thoughts you have master."

Y/n: "YAMETE KUDASAI !"

Y/n: "You know what, just for what you tried to do I'm calling you Yametemoyo."

Everyone is quiet while Fauna walks up to Baelz.

I put my top back on, while Fauna and Baelz start talking.

Fauna: "Baelz, you do know the bigger the surface the more power you give him, right ?"

Baelz just smiles as her eyes widen.

Baelz: "So what ya are saying is-"

Fauna: "You gave him around triple of what you intended to at first, yes."

Baelz laughs again, her sharp teeth being shown off once more.

Baelz: "I'm sure it'll be fine, look he's enjoying himself already !"

Y/n: "I mean, I feel no different than before, other than well... Yametemoyo being in my head now."

Tatemoyo: "I'll be looking through your deepest, most cringe memories now if you'll excuse me."

Y/n: "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE-"

*End of chapter 7*

Horikemo: "That was well... longer than I thought it would be haha !"

Horikemo: "Despite how long it was I hope you enjoyed it, I'm sorry it leaned more to the lore side than the comedy side, I tried getting some jokes in there to make it not seem as stale as it was or is, but I have to admit, I really enjoyed writing this chapter !"

Horikemo: "Again I wanted to apologize for some of the scenes that were badly written, like I said I was rather tired at some certain points, but decided to keep writing..."

Horikemo: "But as usual, I hope you liked this rather long chapter ( 11k words somehow- ), you have a amazing day and a even better life !"

Horikemo: "I hope you keep supporting me, as always feel free to give me criticism, but please not to a point where you roast me, I'm only human too !"

Horikemo: "Though I have to say none of you have said a single bad thing about me, like seriously, you guys are way too kind, always stay this cool ! "

Horikemo: "And with all said and done, Horikemo out !"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

9.8K 371 16
A young mute boy just trying to survive this whole thing we call life, and is currently up against his toughest challenge yet...high school. Not only...
84.6K 1.9K 23
From the start, our main character has always had a fascination with technology. It all started at age five when he saw his first-ever 3d animated fi...
77.8K 964 25
Y/n has always wanted to be a Vtuber, so he decides to finally take the first step, but he trips and falls horribly and ends up sending the email to...
246K 6.4K 37
[ STORY COMPLETED ] A simple, fun, and chaotic story with all types of twists and turns. As you embark on your journey inside Hololive, you will lear...