ʜᴜʀᴛ ᴍᴇ / ᴸᵉᵉ ᶠᵉˡⁱˣ ᶠᶠ.

Por SakuraxYuzu

"ᴵ ᵐⁱˢˢ ʰᵘᵍᵍⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜʳʸⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵃʳᵐˢ. ᴵ ᵐⁱˢˢ ʸᵒᵘ." Mais

𝔸𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕪𝕠!
ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳˢ.
ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʳᵉˢᵉⁿᵗ.
ᴵᵗ'ˢ ᶠⁱⁿᵉ. ᴵ'ᵐ ᶠⁱⁿᵉ.
ˡᵒᵒᵏ ᵘᵖ.
ˢᵗᵒᵖ.
ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ.
ʰᵒᵖᵉ.
ʰᵉᵃˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇʳᵉᵃᶜʰ.

ˢᵖᵃʳᵏˡᵉ.

273 4 5
Por SakuraxYuzu

Soo-Yun p.o.v:

It was morning, but not a good morning.
It was a tense morning.

I still woke up with a slight smile, vibing to my alarm song, Some by BOL4.

I did my morning routine, and ate my breakfast, trying to be positive.

My outfit :

-Time skip- (time to go to school)

I bade my grandmother goodbye and left for school. 
I and my grandmother live alone, since both my parents are on their business trips 24/7. But it's not a big deal, I and my grandmother are really happy.

I entered the school building quite early, and looked for my classroom. I found my classroom and entered it, instantly sensing many eyes on me. I took a seat at the corner of the classroom. 

And to my relief, Lisa entered just then.

"Where's my baby- YUNIEEE!" Lisa came and hugged me tightly. I smiled and chuckled.
"HELLOOO!"
"Lemme sit beside you!"
"Yup."

We both started chit chatting when a boy entered the class.

 I hid my face in my arms before he could see me. 
It was none other than Felix. 

Felix p.o.v:

I opened my mask and looked at the direction where an unfamiliar student was sitting, face covered my her hands firmly against the table. 

Then I paused for a moment. 

P-Park S-Soo-Yun?

I looked around and realised the girls were again staring at me as if some angel fell from the sky and I quickly took out my water bottle and gulped down some water.

Park Soo-Yun is in my section. A session means a year.
I have only a year's time.

For what?
To get her back.

I just know she wasn't my gf. But I just know I've done a mistake, and I HAVE TO FIX IT.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

6.8K 349 3
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐆𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐒 ! karasuno high school gets a timid new student all the way from Brazil and everyone wants to steal his heart. An...
8.2K 154 22
"I'm trying to keep you safe, okay?!" "How do I know that?! You almost killed me that one time, remember?!" "... Just... Just trust me, okay...? From...
6.8K 439 33
MISJA: PIERWSZY UCZEŃ Koty Klanu Chmur niespodziewanie spotyka wielka tragedia. Ognista Gwiazda nie żyje, przywódcą został Wysokie Pióro, teraz Wyso...
129K 6.1K 36
After the terrible accident of his son, Michael is destroyed. He tries to continue his life but nightmares haunt him; the only solution to forget his...