Taken By Him.

By ace_thatwrites

"i am not Your Slave." Teja said rebolting with disgust in her voice. "You are my slave , baby. You are." Ka... More

⚠Warning⚠.
♢Chapter~1♢
♢Chapter~2♢
♢Chapter 3♢
♢Chapter~4♢
♢Chapter~5♢
♢Chapter~6♢
♢Chapter~7♢
♢Chapter ~8♢
♢Chapter~9♢
♢Chapter~10♢
♢Chapter~11♢
♢Chapter~12♢
♢Chapter~13♢
♢Chapter~14♢
♢14. part. 2♢
♢Chapter~16♢
♢Chapter~17♢
♢Chapter~18♢
♢Chapter~19♢
♢Chapter~20♢
♢Chapter~21♢
♢Chapter 22♢
♢Chapter~23♢
♢Chapter~24♢
♢Chapter~25♢
♢Chapter~26♢
♢Chapter~27♢
♢Chapter~28♢
♢Chapter~29♢
♢Chapter~30♢
♢Chapter~31♢
♢Chapter~32♢
Chapter33
♢Chapter~34♢
♢Chapter~35♢
♢Chapter~36♢
♢Chapter~37♢
♢Chapter~38♢
♢Chapter~39♢
♢Chapter~40♢
♢Chapter~41♢
♢Chapter~42♢
♢Chapter~43♢
♢Chapter~44♢
♢Chapter~45♢ Pt. 1
♢Chapter~45♢ pt.2
Epilogue
Bonus Part~1
Favor
Bonus part 2
Last Bonus Part.
Bonus chapter again..

♢Chapter~15♢

5K 334 75
By ace_thatwrites

"This time, she pushed me off my limits." ~Karan

"Sir , we need your sign in the papers, to claim that u r the relative of these patients."
Karan nodded at the peon and signed the papers after reading. His eyes turned dark when he noticed Raj's sign.

"Uh..this person, Raj , where is he? I need to thank him for admitting my relatives here, on time." Karan said with a fake smile to the peon.

"He just left. If u hurry up, u can find him in our parking." Peon informed and left.

Karan took the lift and ran to the parking lot when he noticed Raj sitting in a red car. It looked as if he was waiting for karan only and knew karan will be there in no time.

Karan rushed to him and gifted him 2 tight punches ,fisting his collar , in a thunder lightning speed. But Raj just smirked and patted karan's back. He freed his collar and wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth before chuckling.

"This is not the place, kundrra. See around yourself , all have gathered to enjoy the free show. We dont want to entertain them , do we?" Raj whispered in amusement.

"I dont care. Let them know your talent, to backstab and carry the innocents to hospital after attacking them."  Karan said holding Raj's throat and pushing him back to collide with his own car.

"Kundrra, kundrra, Kundrra!!" Raj sang. "If u wanted to know the names of your sister's rapists, u should have asked me. I think i can tell u all that for the sake of our long-lost friendship." Raj sassed.

"Follow my Car, if u want to know what really happened 7 years ago. This time, its no plotting. Rest assured" Raj sounded serious and convincing.

Raj sat in his car and started driving and karan quickly sat in his own and followed his car without any second thought.

Karan was not following him because he believed Raj but because he wanted to know them all. If there would be any plot set to kill him , he would fight with it and will take all guilty lives without caring his own.
And if what Raj said is right, then also he would get to know all. Either way, its his win.

He stopped his car in a play-ground where there was nobody this late. It was all silent and he froze in his seat as he could never forget this place.

How can he? He remembered himself playing cricket , coco, hide and seek, and so many games with his childhood friends while all their mummys would sit in shade talking and laughing while sharing their memorable incidents.

"I chose this place because it is a place where we have lived our childhood. The place where became friends and played without caring the world." Raj said leaning to karan's car.

"It's hillarious, how time changes people. There was a time when we would die for each other and today, we are Running for each other's life." Karan let out a dry chuckle and his eyes shared the pain he experienced years ago when he saw the dreadly sight of having his sister in her last breadth in the lap of his best friend.

"Time does not changes people, people change the time. If u want, we can still be the same childhood friends that we were. I have always missed the sunny that would beat the children bullying me. "

"No we Can't , Raj. We cant. Everytime i see you, listen your name, i remind all the pain you gave me. I treated you like my brother. I was ready to repeat a class just because u were unable to pass. For what? For having my sister used to satisfy your lust. " Karan groaned angrily as he punched the steering wheel.

"How much i want to hit you , scold you, kill you everytime you say this but i cant. Its not your fault. The situation made us enemies though we are not. Come out and sit at our place." Raj went to a cave like prop and sat with crossed legs.

"Nothing really changed here."

"Except the people playing years ago." Karan sat opposite to raj .

"So, just listen to me without uttering a word. Pari." A sweet smile appeared on Raj's face as he thought about Pari.

"My crush. The one , i was afraid to tell you all about but everyone except u, guessed it. I didnt even confessed to Pari , fearing i will lose my friendship with you. Her crying at small events, smiling while watching sweet-romantic movies , jumping just because she got two chocolates or complaining how we boys, used to protect her due to which no boy taljed to her , won my heart.

She shared everything to me. All her worries , feelings , happiness, everything! She was Crazy who would fight for a teddy bear and then in the end would gift you back saying its for your birthday!

One day, she told me she has crush on a boy named Pratik! He was 3 years younger than him and had met in examination hall. I took a step back because i thought the feelings were mutual. They continued to go on dates where pari always used to tell you all that she is having a nightover at her friend's place. I knew it all. She told me all except the day, she was raped.

I was sleeping in my place, when i got a call from her. She asked me to free her, she was trying to say something but nothing formed in her words. I immediately asked my dad, who was a policeman, to trace her phone and he did. The place was Wyankar's farmhouse. We both rushed there and saw a car coming out of the villa. My father followed that car while i went inside.

And i found pari , all naked , lying in floor, her wrists tied with furniture. She was fully painted in red blood as her neck bled. She had cuts, bruises all over her body and i quickly freed her  hands and covered her with my white shirt. She was bleeding so much that it turbed red.

My phone rang and it was from my father. I recieved it and he sounded as if taking his last breadth. He told me it was Wyangkars in the car with some more men, whom he was unable to catch. He told me to that he may not live anymore, but he wants me to go through all this case and punish them when i told him about pari.

As soon as the call got cut and i knew my only parent is now dead, u and nishant arrived and without giving ne a chance to tell my side of the story, u accused me. 

I was just watching everything happening so suddenly that till the time i could recover from my shock state, u all had left.

I ran behind your car but was unable to catch. I was full of guilt. Thinking it all happened because of me. I knew every fucking thing that she never told to her mom too..but still i could not help her. I regretted the moment , i stepped back. Only if i tried to stop her from lying to everyone, she wont be in that condition that day.

So i left all my dreams of becoming a Doctor and carried on to become a secret -crime invstigation officer. All this time, my mission was to ruin those bastards who dared to touch my girl but i didn't knew. That's why , i didn't take any serious step to free tejasswi. I could guess your plan and in a way , it was helping me.

Wyangkars came to me to free their sisters to acquire the properties, and i used this as opportuninty to know everything. " 
Raj had tears while while narrating the past that conveyed her guilt, anger, hurt and pain. He wiped his tears and looked at karan who was still in a daze. His eyes were turned red and tears flowed down.

"Karan?" Raj shook karan to being him back to present.

"I am sorry. For blaming you and accusing you. You lost your dad because if us. Till now , i thought , i was not a good son or a good brother but now i can also say , i am ..not a good friend." Karan  wiped his tears.

"Is the offee of being friends back, still valid?" Karan asked Raj.

"It always is." And Raj bro-hugged Karan.

"I want to punish them. " Karan broke the hug. "But if you knew everything that happened today, why u didnt tried to save Nishant and all my other mates?"

"I was unaware of all this. It was just after John and Ackster told me about all this happening and how they killed them with the help of their 'boss', and i ran in the spot and sended them to hospitals saying we cant take the risk. But if this was your plan, how can it be leaked or backfire. Even i was not aware of this immatured  plan of yours." Raj informed.

Karan told him about all the events occured from last night.

"Don't u think its all a little suspecting ."

"What u mean?

"See, why tejasswi called You after she woke from her nightmare , when she knew you are out of city? And if she really faced the nightmare, then she must have checked Maya in her room but she didn't.

All of the sudden she was ready to bring you breakfast, why? Even Maya said that she took the plate from tejasswi. U had your breakfast before u fainted.
Isn't it suspicious?"  Raj raised his eyebrow.

"That means she spiked the food and all nightmare thing was just a facade." Karan wandered.

"We have to be confirmed. " Raj dialled to John.

"Hey detective. Are all the evidences clean?"

"Yes. All done. But how come i was bot aware of all this and you were? Its damaging my repo."

"Haha..dont worry i have tge source. Remember tejasswi? My man, Umar was co-incidentally in her college and met her. He told her to keep that karan busy for days, and she did. "

"Oh. "

"If u r done building ur repo back, can i go back to my sleep again?"

"Yeah. Sleep forever." Raj hung up.

"That tejasswi!!" Karan muttered before standing up.

"Bro, treat her nicely. She can be our trump card." Raj suggested. He was afraid that Karan may leash out at her and regret it later .

"I won't. This time, she pushed me off my limits. She crossed all boundaries. Because of her, My mates are caught in hospital. She will regret it. She Has to regret it."  Karan said before going to his car.

____

19-15-18-18-25

Hey Ready-to-kill Souls.
Hope u r fine and not planning to kill someone who happens to be me.

So what's your opinion after Raj told truth to Karan and won his friendship back.

What will happen when Karan meets Tejasswi?

Would she still be in his house or flied away?

And Raj, Isn't he cool?

Bye-Bye...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 18.4K 45
A badboy billionaire, Karan kundrra's best friend was dying. Pratik prakash W's last wish was for Karan to take care and marry his sister to protect...
47.2K 5.5K 28
Let's get into the story to know how karan and Tejasswi cross paths and will they ever fall in love ? Will there love be like fairytale or like a nig...
96.9K 6.9K 18
What if during the dragon task Teja hadn't accidentally confessed and she insisted on taking that break? They told each other they'd try outside the...
525K 25.8K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...