๐™น๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›...

By Chimmy_Zean

๐™ด๐š•๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐šก ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ!(๐™พ๐™ฒ?) [๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐šž๐šข๐šœ] ๐™ธ ๐š†๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ ๐šž๐š™ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š–... More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ž
๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐„๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค- ๐†๐จ๐ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ ๐‰๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜๐˜!
๐…๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐„๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค!
๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ก
๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐Š๐š๐ฒ๐๐ž๐ง
๐Š๐ฅ๐ž๐ข๐ง ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Š๐ฅ๐ž๐ข๐ง ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐๐“.๐Ÿ
๐…๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ
๐–๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก!
๐Š๐…๐‚'๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ญ ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐ฉ๐š!
๐’๐ฎ๐ง-๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐
๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐€๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐„๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž
๐…๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ
๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ฒ
๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ
๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ก๐š๐ง๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ
๐‚๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐
๐”๐ง๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐„๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐ˆ ๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐€ ๐Š๐ง๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž >:๐ƒ
๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’ ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹ ๐‹๐„๐™ ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐จ ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ '๐†๐จ๐'
๐”๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐„๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ž๐ฌ & ๐๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ
๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ฎ๐ง
๐„๐ฑ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ค๐š๐ ๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ
๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐€ ๐…๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ?
๐€๐ง ๐„๐ง๐

๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ

611 38 18
By Chimmy_Zean

  Takes place in Episode 83-87 webtoon!

 The tension between each opposing side are clear to be seen. Ferocious and ill intents are seeping throughout the air. Resulting it to only builds the heavy atmosphere more and more.

  A young man named Seojun has entered the premises few minutes ago and sat himself by the bench on its sidelines not liking the idea to stand and watch. Crossing his leg to the other with an awkward look by his face.

  And he must admit, he felt suffocated  just by the scene before him. Although it does sends sparks of excitement even though he thinks it is very irresponsible of him to feel such way.

  Because to be honest, the man would be a dirty liar if he oppose the idea of chaos. Although he prefer to observe then participate in them. It brings him thrill he couldn't contain which in result his body language to gave it away.

  An ass is what he is. Though putting that aside, the young man noticed Inhyuk clearing his throat before commencing the competitions about to begin.

  The fine young man looked around the premises, looking for a certain brunette before he remembered that Hyun-woo should be inside the principal's room with Yoo Jiyoung because he is a special guest after all.

  Students of opposing sides line up face to face with who's their going to fight. One side shows confidence and cocky attitude, head held high with a sneer intended to offence.

  Whilst the other shows apparent nervousness, bead of sweat swelling down their faces as they felt their heartbeat began to pace up with an uncomfortable churning in their stomachs. Though, Seojun does notice how Wooin stood there rather casually.

  The corner of his lips snake it way up as he gleams in a such foul way. He is excited to see the action in person rather then reading them in the webtoon because it is clear the experience will differ.

  By the young man's side there lay his tablet and stylus pen, not forgetting his job of course. He came here for a reason. However he is quite tempted to abandon its job just to enjoy the show. It won't be pleasant, but at least not until Jiwoo's and Wooin's turn to switch up the game. 

  Even at this distance Seojun could still heard the whispering of students sneering at the unaffiliated students. Haah, disappointing but expected. The young man huffed at his own statement in thoughts.

  "Stay in order!" The voice of Giwook rang through his ears and others, an indication that this playdate will began anytime soon.

  And just as described, Sucheon requested to switch, which earn few words from Giwook before soon coming to an agreement due to the persistent Siyeong Seong, one of Baekdu's higher ups backing the younger's decision.

  That brought Seojun a sigh of disappointment. He expect this happened thanks to being born in another world where this one is a webtoon, however it still irks him to see it again.

  This arc doesn't gain his best favour due to the amount of angst it brings him. Seojun does not want to witness them beaten up all over again, but what can he do? Ditch? Ohoho, no. That would be a rude thing to do....Well thats what he thought.

  Haish, must I really stay here?? This sucks!!. Don't get him wrong, he fully support these supporting characters, however this particular scene left him in shambles of discomfort and conflict.

  "Taeyoung Ki of the unaffiliated, and Sooae Choo of Halla!!!"

   Unlike the webtoon, the voice of whoever announce the names of participants came from a speaker, which Seojun only has just noticed now. Disappointing part for his incompetence in observing things.

  Shaking his head the man focused at the awkward stance of Taeyoung, he does looks hesitant but it is clear the young boy want to gave his best at the very least even though knowing his unfortunate end.

  And it is admirable if Seojun needs to admit, despite the fear he still move on even though there is a choice to withdraw.

  The last sound of beeps end as Sooae move forward swiftly, delivering a left foot kick towards Taeyoung who unfortunately didn't manage to dodge, immediately blown away from the damage and land with a thud.

  "Ah..What do I do now? I think he's out of it" The affiliated one spoke casually looking to the side for instruction as if she didn't kicked the other. It is understandable though, this is a spar that doesn't require you to hold back.

  But before there's any further information Taeyoung's voice could be heard hoarsely from behind. "Who says I am?" Standing up wobbly the young boy looked towards his opponent, announcing his disapproval and continue on.

  Ah.....Get me out of here I beg of you-- Meanwhile Seojun in the background bawling pathetically with his tears comic-alike spilling out from either embarrassment or pure sadness. The answer is, in between those choices.

  Not long after another hard thud echos throughout the room, indicating Taeyoung's fate. Tumbling down to the floor as the others move and hold him out of the room, sending the young boy for medical attention.

  "Next up is Jookyung Kim of MIR! And Gangwoo choi of the unaffiliated!!"

  Oh red head guy! To be honest, rather then pity Seojun finds it amusing and funny about this match regarding Gangwoo Choi. The man thought he was doing something but in reality.....Well.

  Sfx: Flop!!

  Oh  how Seojun has to physically and mentally hold back his laughter that is just nothing but mockery. An asshole is what he is indeed😌. But I still love him nonetheless✌️ 

  Meanwhile, Hyun-woo inside the principal's room could only sigh through his nose seeing how these students fall so easily. Although he admire their bravery.

  Before noticing his brother's behaviour being it shaking in his seat, crossed arms and legs with a hand over his mouth whilst his back hunch forward, completely shielding his expression of the man's face.   

   Others would see and mistook this for Seojun pitying or hiding his discomfort for the unfortunate students, but for Hyun-woo? What does he see you wonder??

  The older man could already tell his younger brother trying not to laugh from all the way here, having to know the man for years in their youth gave him an excellent way to read Seojun's expression, be it body language or facial expression.

   He isn't so sure weather to feel disappointed or confused. 

  Holy sHiiiii- A slight wheeze came escaped the young man's lips. Resulted the man to flinch unwillingly, looking to the side where he is confident his face would be shielded away from prying eyes because there is less people sat there.

  He did sat himself the opposite of the others for a reason of isolation.

 "Next up is Hyeonga Park of Baekdu and Jihye Lee of the unaffiliated!!" 

  Thanks to the announcement, Seojun only then manage to calm himself down, wiping away few small droplets of tears as he focus towards the match.

  Before then he sensed someone's looking at him thanks to Seojun's gut and trained senses. Quickly searching for the source as he met with Sucheon's indifference gaze that seems to be hiding something he missed.

  Eh???

  The other man looked away before he could ponder anything else, not that he complain? 

Shrugging it away, he could only sigh as he notice he had completely miss the showdown and seeing the blondie pinned down to the floor by a foot on her head and Jiwoo worriedly spoke his thoughts.

  Getting scolded for not knowing the basics by Baekdu's teacher, though fortunately Giwook is there to back his student and excused Jiwoo away, with few others saying such as he is clueless.

  It didn't anger Jiwoo, but instead he feels disappointed and in disbelief. As Sucheon's comment only act as a fuel to his ambitions for winning this so called 'spar'. He'll definitely get back at them for being so cruel despite being in the same team for Awakens.

"Inyoung Ka of Baekdu and Jeongsu Lee of the unaffiliated!!"

  Ah...The brutality of this boy really tick me off. Sighing heavily, the young man Seojun ran a hand through his hair as he heard the roaring, painful sounds of hits against skin. The rumbling of the ground shook beneath his foot.

  He felt it. He really did. He notices how his pen moves as the ground shook. The vague sounds of crumbling concrete rumbles, as dust fall lightly from its rooftop. Disgusting sounds of splattering blood came into his hearing.

  And it repeated again, again and again. The squelch of blood drives his nausea worse as he hears them wails in pain. 

  The winner of this round leaves with a chuckle. A sign of mockery left before his steps of those who fails to challenged him. Blood painted the defeated opponent horrifyingly. Bones broken and limbs dislocated in various parts.

  Jeongsu Lee learned, and showed what the weak has to endure in this kind of world where the strong can walk over them without looking back to those who they hurt. 

  It amuse him, Seojun, to see such cruel sight. Though not much for a recognition in Inyoung for purposely doing this, yet no one could stop it, this is an official tournament therefor such thing are allowed to happen.

   Tearing his gaze away from the sight of bruised and bloodied Jeongsu who lay motionlessly.

  It is cruel, and it shows how these unaffiliated people being treated as nothing but a mere spec of dust. If you aren't valuable enough, you deserve nothing. You have no power against those who have them, even if its slightly higher then yours.

  That what comes to a conclusion for Seojun after he first read these chapters. If you showed your valuables, only then you'll be favoured.

  Frowning, the man heard the announcement of the winner of this match as he gave a fatigued sigh. However, hearing the next announcement made his mood better, because!!

"Next up is Woonyoung Ki of Halla and Wooin of the unaffiliated!!"

  My baby!!! Go forth!!! A sly, sly, and vile sneer made its way towards Seojun's smooth pinkish lips, feeling the obvious bloodlust suddenly appear like Technoblade's chat demanding for blood😗.

  Imaginary sparkles could be seen surrounding the young man as he sat straight with a proud face in display. His previous solemn face has disperse thoroughly.

  Hyun-woo who noticed this has few question in his mind, but decided to place them down and instead waits for whats to come. If his brother looks confident for Wooin, then it must be a surprise. His brother have good eyes for many reason.

  Beep!! The last indication sings its voice, as a loud noise erupts blasting a victim in their spot, catching everyone's attention.

  Dust of broken concrete and smokes swells the area before it disperse slightly. Vague scents of cement wafts the air, along with scents of something burnt.

  Woonyoung's anger flare as he become more aware of his opponent with a scowl and sounds of protest escaped his lips, before seeing the sight before him.

  Flash of red and black swirls flaring on Wooin's body as his pupils glow red with an indifference expression directed to Woonyoung, though his eyes tells him that this isn't a child's play. 

Fight back or I'll demolish you.

   Holding out his hand, Wooin sends continues blast towards Woonyoung who is defenceless, drawing blood and tearing apart Woonyoung's gym clothes.

  His opponent sends an attack out of anger, his attack are similar to a bowling ball towards Wooin, who deflected the incoming attack after dodging few others sending them to the ground with a crash and a dent.

  Without an ounce of hesitance, Wooin blew a hit onto Woonyoung's thigh as the man bend his body to hold them, though not knowing that is what Wooin hoping for.

  Sending one last blow that blast or perhaps burnt Woonyoung as the man dropped down in defeat.

  Yes!!! Go my baby boy!! With a tame crazed expression Seojun silently cheers for his kiddos, the sparkle in his eyes showing full of adoration, strongly resisting the urge to just jump from his seat and loudly screamed for the other boy.

  He's definitely going to take the kid out for a date......Not like dating-date, its just for the fun of it. For example going out somewhere nice and relaxing with enjoyable foods. Perhaps a cat cafe? Wooin seems very fond of Jiwoo's cat.

   While the man lost in thoughts, Wooin has made his way back with a proud look even though it is vague. 

  He hoped and wished for Jiwoo's success. Unlike him who has been trained for a long time, Jiwoo has only recently acknowledge the world of Awakened ones, and his opponent has been trained since young age as well.

  Therefor Sucheon is far superior in terms of power, however Wooin really hope Jiwoo can and will turn the tides because well, only him who knows Jiwoo's mentor.

   His win took over the room's attention in a surprise. So does for Hyun-woo who sigh through his nose gently. Guess he could see why his younger brother have high hopes for the kid now that he sees it for himself.

  He is sure that Wooin would become an important asset to this country. With amazing ability like that? No one would turn a blind eye, although it could attract unwanted attention if its not well-kept. 

   Nevertheless he'll have to agree with the principal's comment. It is not worth much if they are to invest in one student, one student isn't enough to change how unaffiliated studies. Because they can easily transport Wooin to the same class as the affiliated ones.

   Although, seeing this Hyun-woo began to wonder, if they use the right method for training, would they be as great as Wooin? It is worth the shot but quite the risk. 

   Shaking his thought aside the youthful man focuses his attention towards the screen projector only to be met with Jiwoo being repeatedly punched on his face. Like.........Eyo tf?

  A frown made its way towards his face at the gruesome sight, he has seen worse but god damn does it seems concerning. He knows that Sucheon has few difficulties with his personality and anger issues but my, at this rate Sucheon seems to have personal grudge towards Jiwoo.

  Poor boy taking in all the hits, it is no doubt it hurt a plenty. Teenagers have issues.....Well not like he haven't been there, he once have issues too you know.

 Even Seojun needed to drop kicked him on occasion back in his teenage days. A menace is what small Seojun is, sweet but ominous. Those rascals did get themselves rough all over with a 12 year old Seojun.

  Perks being an Awakened I guess? Yeah maybe maybe😬.  Awakened ones are by natural stronger then normal humans who are non-awakens.

   The thundering roar sends the young man to his edge, Seojun barely could hide the wide grin from his face as he quickly shove a hand to his mouth. Shuddering in excitement whilst watching Jiwoo sends Sucheon flying with sparks of electricity.

 [A/N: As you can see- I barely indulge the fighting scene between Jiwoo and Sucheon, along with the others as well and I am really sorry if you were expecting that!!]

    The vague scent of burnt fills his nostrils, seeing Sucheon's body with fresh burnt marks as a result from Jiwoo's sudden burst of power. It is a brief moment but evident of immense power.

  Mesmerising electrifying cyan glows in forms of sparks when it sends Sucheon away as if it was pushing the opponent away to protect its host, now it stays and lingers in Jiwoo's body for another second.

  Panting hard, a sign of heavy fatigue began to show evidently in the young boy's body. Blood running through his torn clothes all battered and bruised as results from earlier tournament.

   Announcing his victory that brings amazement and bewilderment to those who attend. Losing his consciousness as his friend manage to catch him just before falling so, with a smile he looks down onto the smaller form, eyes filled with adornment and fondness.

  Proud of what he witnesses, proud of what he is capable of, proud of the fact his friend is so gentle, kind and righteous yet strong all together. The prideful emotion bloom within him in pure delight.

  Jiwoo has progressed with high numbers, just few months ago the small boy could barely stand against him, now he is so far ahead, chasing with steady pace towards the rank that he, Wooin stood.

  Jiwoo has so much room to grow, to flourish beautifully. And he wish....Wooin truly pray for his friend's safety during those growth's progress. Having to be on run for years has taught him experience in these kinds of world.

  The stronger you'll became, the more enemies will surround you possessing ill intentions. 

With that it is officially Jiwoo's wins. 

    "To think that unaffiliated kid manage to pull something like that..."

"How come no one recruit him yet???"

  "His power was so amazing didn't you see it?!"

"Still....Its kinda strange don't you think? He just suddenly appear out of nowhere and no one even noticed him?"

  "Huh....You have a point..."

"What are you guys even bullshitting about?"

 "Jeez, y'all clearly see what he did! That requires lots of practice you know!"

  "Yeah!! Unlike y'all who's slacking even now, tsk, Normies am I right?"

"Bitch please, look at yourself -"

"YOU ASSHOLE!!! -"

"ITS TRU--" 

====================

     Walking down the corridor with a heavy, and unsettling atmosphere shrouded the young man's thought regarding of what will happened.

  The thought of him leaving had left him for few hours, only after that he truly realise the dawn of them. He really didn't want to be left behind here.

  Seojun feels very unsettled by the fact of future occurrence. Such thing as a very overwhelming aura from an awakened one ever happened in his years of reading and observing this particular fantasy-themed world. 

  However......

  Something, or someone....

  Keeps whispering sweet comforting words in his mind, although the young man isn't aware of such fact. Utterly oblivious of those comfort that soothes his worries in short yet steady amount of time given.

  By the time he arrives in the docks, the youth stood by its entrance, seeing the very figure he adores so much standing there in the swaying wind as he talks to another individual in an indifferent mannerism.

  Bright orange-gold sky glow it beams, letting the world of mortals witness its grace as the soft clouds now painted in gold decorated the sky with a matching style.

  The orange sun itself is currently seeping into the far and endless horizon, adding its beauty to the scenery presented before him.

  Heaving a sigh, the man steps onwards with gentle steps as the wind carries away his thoughts of pain and loneliness.

  "You've arrived..." The man before him stiffen as he state the other's arrival. Unsure of what to say and guilty of what had happened earlier.

  "Yeah..I uhm - Seeing you off I guess" It seems the other is also find it difficult to talk after what happened earlier. Both are in silent agreement to apologies.

  "Before you leave, I am...Very sorry about earlier, I wasn't in the right state of mind" The younger, Seojun says with hesitation, regret and guilt are evident in his voice as he bow towards the older sibling. 

  Clenching both hands as it hang by both of his sides firmly planted to show his sincerity. Leaving the older man slightly in frantic, though it does not shown well due to his usual demeanour.

  "Hmm...." The older grunted deeply, reminding Seojun some sort of, growl? Like big cats that growled? Just like that except it is more human-like and less animalistic's trait. 

  "There is no need for you to bow, I understand you're worry" Hyun-woo says dismissively as the man approached his younger brother and grabbed Seojun's shoulder to pull the other's up and stood straight.

  The 'In' Family should not bow to anyone else regardless of status.

  That phrase is the first lesson everyone of In's family was taught and carry them on from generation to generation. As long as the In family still stand, the pride of those words are to brought to light and keep them true as it written.

  The phrase itself are the pride of In's family. It is what made them stand here and the status of what they bare, equal to those who are inside the world rankings. The 'In' family has gone a long way up and would still walk onwards until the end calls for them.

   "Now, I do believe I was being rather hasty with our conversation, therefor please forgive me, I was rash towards you" Sincerely he apologies in return. It is not out of the feels of 'Must' because the other apologies.

  But it is because by the fact he had brought it up with half-baked explanation which led them to an argument that cost damage to their relationship as siblings. Had he be more clear with his explanation such thing can be prevented.

  "Ah- I was in the wrong, you need not to bother apologising -" Cutting the younger off, Hyun-woo light pats Seojun who tried to took the blame. Seojun would be timid at times like this, although rarely if it was anyone else other then him.

  "I am not taking that, how about we settle this with....Hmmm" Thinking out loud, he hums. Sliding off his hand from Seojun's shoulder before placing them beneath his chin in a posture of that who is thinking.

  Whilst doing that, the younger in front of him could only sigh, disappointed but he is very glad that this is all settled between them. The man would leave no matter what he'll say anyways, always stubborn with his decision once its been set.

  Thinking back, was he too worried? Hyun-woo is by no means weak. He had seen what the man could do and what kind of ability he possessed. It is dangerous yet he found it rather attractive. The danger Hyun-woo posses drive him somewhere crazy and proud.

  "How about we settle this with the two of us being guilty?" 

"Not bad of a choice, both of us did our part in doing wrongs." The younger agrees in delight, giving his older brother a relieved smile as he does so. In return the older huff a breath, feeling at ease.

   A shout coming from behind both brothers caught their attention, the bodyguard announce that they are ready to depart. That made a frown appear on Seojun's face, wanting the older to stay just for a little while.

  He knew very well this must happen for the sake of the country itself. Who knows, maybe whoever they are is a real threat to his home country that bring harm to all of its citizen. This guy could be planning to reveal the existence of Awakened ones.

  And perhaps they'll paint a picture of them, Awakened ones as horrible people or otherly being due to their superior strength and powers that non-Awakened doesn't have in their hands.

  "I am aware you are still worried, but do be at ease, I'll make sure to end this as soon as I can" He comforted the other with sweet and promising words that barely melted Seojun's ever growing worries.

  Though, Seojun appreciate the fact Hyun-woo tries. "Its fine, as long as you went back alive is enough" Hmmm, Him coming back alive should be enough of a wish. As long as Hyun-woo came back alive is enough.

  Doesn't matter if he is injured. As long as he is breathing, rain shall not fall upon them.

  Snapping out of his thought the younger male scrunches his eyes close, these thoughts shall not linger for another moment or else...

  Seojun widen his eyes as he feels warm embrace engulf his body, looking to the side to be met with Hyun-woo's head rested upon his shoulder. It seems even his brother didn't want to leave, even though he brought it upon himself for whatever reason it is.

  "Hyung, Be careful once you're there"

"I know, and I promise."

====================

   The sun sets in the horizon, the world calls upon the moon to shine its light. The nightfall is before them all to know and to feel. Seeing the boat disappear in far distance, he too disappear from the docks.

  Appearing in front of his dorm in a gust of the wind. It is quite easy to do so. All he need is lighten his weight and flew to where his dorm reside. And fortunately it doesn't took him long to do such things.

  "Huh --- AHH!!!?" A high pitched sequel took Seojun's attention as soon as he settles. Seems like there is a guest waiting for his arrival that he isn't aware of.

"Oh?? Inhyuk-ssi, sorry I wasn't aware you're here" Seeing Inhyuk it shambles from shock somewhat left a blooming satisfaction that ease his emotional state.

  "What was that for!!! Did no one told you not to sneak on people!!??" Complain he did, however it didn't hold any malice but pure annoyance instead. Seojun do feels bad but...

  "Right, Right, My apologies Inhyuk-ssi, but what are you doing here??"

"Tchh, I was about to ask if you want to join us for dinner. Me and the other instructor are all attending today" Hearing the older's explanation, he realised it must've be about the competition earlier.

  Reluctantly he agrees, perhaps they'll be planning something to change how education are going to be for unaffiliated students and so on for future times.

  With his consent the older then brings him for a walk in the halls towards where it'll be held. In the way they are met with Union's instructor, resulting the conversation to move onto those two, leaving Seojun to be the third wheel.

  He doesn't mind much, because it gave his mind a rest and to compose.

  Seeing Hyun-woo, his brother leaving to another dangerous mission has took something inside of him. It isn't necessarily loneliness that now appeared. Its all for the bƚꙅt̷̡̹̞̱̣̼̝͓͒̑̓͑.

 He is used to loneliness and able to cope just alright, even long before he transmigrated here the term of loneliness has always been familiar, this is no different. Just simply different in part of situation and condition.

  Promises should be kept true, even if its just mere words that is easily broken. A promise is a trust given to someone in behalf of love or fear. Hyun-woo promise him to come back alive. And he should keep the honour of his words.

  Hyun-woo wouldn't  broke promises, because he only promise something that within his capabilities to fulfil them. However if he did die.....

 Seojun hopes there is a good reason for it and it is not by getting killed in the hands of whoever this particular awakener is.

  He knows well by one fact, that his emotions won't be stable for an unknown period of time, losing someone he held dear has grown a fear he haven't overcome just yet. 

  If one shall bring harm to his beloved companions, Rain shall fall upon them --.

  "--ey you're alright??" The voice of Seongha park, one of Union's higher up came into his sense of hearing. Effectively wiping out his thoughts as he looks to the side.

  Unknowingly to Seojun, his expression are far from what they have seen, as both instructor seems to falter and hesitate once witnessing the unusual gaze.

  "Yes? I wasn't paying attention, what was it about?"  Tilting his forward while to the side, he question Seongha.

  "We've been calling you for awhile, are you alright?"

"Do you want to go back? I'll tell the others that you don't feel well" This time Inhyuk voice his concerns seeing the state of Seojun. Usually the kid would be brighter. But this time its just different.

  "Ah....Everything is fine, was just thinking of something sorry to freak you out, hehe" Chuckling lightly, Seojun assure the older that it is nothing to be concern of. Although they don't fully believed the young man, but nonetheless drop the subject.

  His eyes are, well glacier? It looks bright and lively yet it doesn't hold human emotions. This is the first time Inhyuk or Seongha witness it. Both are reminded of a certain rumour, though they aren't sure if its true or not.

====================

  Far from the island, far from any land. In the middle of the ocean a particular yacht swam towards its destination.

  The nights are dark, pitch black to be precise. There is barely anything to be seen in front of their eyes as they made their way into the darkness with virtual maps and compass to navigate the void of deep waters.

  These horrifying sight did not stop them all from moving forward, even with the amounts of warnings not to travel the darkness of night. The man is strong enough to conquer these fears, and his men are to be always by his side.

   However, his mind is all about other things, unable to focus with the task at hand as he accidentally prick his finger with the tip of a fruit knife. Winching slight at the sudden pain as it pull him into reality 

  It has been few hours since his depart from Academy's ground, and yet it has not let his mind of what he sees. It is a rare sight to behold if anything else.

  The moment his ship captain calls for him, a sudden vague aura appear just then. He was signalling the captain he'll be there soon, and to gave him a minute. 

  Only to turn back, meeting his younger's brother lifeless grey eyes. The one he used to see is far different, it is always bright with liveliness and scheming intentions. Always be crinkled with the smiles he display when talking.

  The boy infront of him seems to be inside a state of daze, eyes blankly stare into the ocean's water, stoic as if this isn't the boy he knows and cherish for all Hyun-woo remembers.

  Seojun, the current Seojun seems so far away out of reach. It sends his wariness ascend, the churning of his emotions became more evident as he remembered a sorrowful memories. This gaze...How could he forget.

  It is the gaze that brought rain upon the unfortunate ones that made themselves the target. Such memorable thing only happens once in Seojun's 20 years of living yet it never fails to brought dread.

   A drop of blood slips from the man's finger as he watch the peeled apple absorbed them greedily. Painting its surface bright red.

A young child that stood in front of him, motionlessly standing in that hell-fire.

====================

oop- the plot thickens. But don't worry y'all, i'm still planning of following Eleceed's story line!! 

A little rant by the way!

{"IN" or "In" is Seojun's surname}

[A/N: So- In the recent chapters where the Leader of MIR who meets with the Academy principal. They were discussing about stuff and mentioned, 2 years has passed, well almost 2 years I think. 

Excuse me?....I did my calculations wrong -- Dear Lawd I am a fool😭]

ALSOOO!!! NEW ELECEED ACADEMY ARCCC IM SO EXCITED WOWOWOWOOW. Man I just wanna skip so bad because!! I want Seojun, our beloved Seojun to get himself some finesse, just practically show off his power and god- SKSJSKSKSK 

  Did y'all see the world awakened academy building?!!!! It looks so gorgeous wtf---

Released: 25-April-2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 802 31
A Lookism x Reader story. "I wonder if I made the right choice, coming here, to live the dream I always wanted. But it seems I can't leave a certain...
1.8K 86 8
Just whatever I feel like writing about Eleceed basically! Some dark topics (TW will be included) but mostly on the happier side :)
79K 2.8K 101
Future Me Note: ok so, the first few chapters may not be that good, but it gets better, i swear! ๐Ÿ˜… and slow updates Shune Sorishida, comes from a d...
29.2K 1.2K 26
S. Jiwoo x Henry (DISCONTINUE - might update if I got my motivation back- ) โ *picks up a random child from an alleyway* you're my friend now. Turutu...