โ€ข ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’‡๐’Š๐’‚'๐’” ๐‘ด๐’š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๏ฟฝ...

By Taeff30

๐™†๐™ž๐™ข ๐™๐™–๐™š๐™๐™ฎ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™›๐™ž๐™– ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ, ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™š๐™ฅ๏ฟฝ... More

โœต ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’ โœต
1. แดœษด๊œฐแด€ษชส€ แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ
2. แดแด€ส€ส€ษชแด€ษขแด‡ แด€ษดษดษชแด แด‡ส€๊œฑแด€ส€ส
3. แด‡ษดแด… แด๊œฐ สœแด€แด˜แด˜ษชษดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ
4. สŸษช๊œฐแด‡ ษช๊œฑ แด„ส€แดœแด‡สŸ
5. แดส๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€ษชแดแดœ๊œฑ ษขแด€แดขแด‡
6. ๊œฐษชส€๊œฑแด› แดแด‡แด‡แด›ษชษดษข
7. แดกสœแด ษช๊œฑ ๊œฑสœแด‡ ษช๊œฑ
8. แด˜สŸแด€สษชษดษข แดกษชแด›สœ ๊œฐษชส€แด‡
9. แดกแด‡ แด€ส€แด‡ ๊œฑแด แด„สŸแด๊œฑแด‡
10. ๊œฑแด›แด€ส แด€แดกแด€ส
12. ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ แด›สœแด‡ ส™แดษดแด…
13. แดŠแด‡แด€สŸแดแดœ๊œฑส
14. แด€ แด‹ษช๊œฑ๊œฑ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด แด‡ษดแดแด
15 ษขแด€แดแด‡ ษช๊œฑ ส™แด‡ษขแดœษด
16. แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ แด๊œฐ แดส๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€ส ?
17. ษช๊œฑ แด›สœษช๊œฑ แด€ แด…ส€แด‡แด€แด
18. ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษข
19. ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด‡ แด€แด› แดแด‡
20. แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› 2 แด…แด€ส๊œฑ
21.ส™แด‡แด›ส€แด€สแด€สŸ
22. ส€แด‡แด แด‡ษดษขแด‡
23. แดกษชแด›แด„สœ
24. แด‹ส€แด€แดแด€
25. ๊œฑแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›สœ สœแด‡แด€แด แด‡ษด
26. แดแด€๊œฐษชแด€ Qแดœแด‡แด‡ษด
27. ๊œฑแด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด› แดแด‡แด‡แด›ษชษดษข
28 แด ษชสŸสŸแด€ษชษด
29. แดส สŸแด€แด…ส
30. แด˜แด€๊œฑแด› สŸแดแด แด‡ส€
31. แดœษด๊œฐแดส€แด›แดœษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด˜แด€๊œฑแด›
32. แดส แดกแดส€สŸแด… แด„แดสŸสŸแด€แด˜๊œฑแด‡แด…
33. แด แด‡ษดษขแด‡แด€ษดแด„แด‡
34 แดแดษด๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€

11. แด›แด‡แด€ส€ แด…แดแดกษด สœษช๊œฑ สŸษช๊œฐแด‡

679 30 14
By Taeff30

{ Author pov In Busan }

A car stopped in front of a old house. A Man step out from his bugatti divo. adjusting his suit..

The house bulit like a traditional korean house hanok. It is giving a peaceful and calm feeling..There is just greenery all around and the air is so fresh. there is no noise in the environment. But the man didn't care about the peaceful environment of the village. He only care about his mission. The man approach toward the old house and knock on the door twice. Soon after an old woman open the door.. The man smile politely after seeing the woman.

" Ma'am can i come in.." The man asked politely. The old woman seems very confused.

" who are you..?" Old woman asked in low voice.

" Sorry i forgot to introduce myself. I'm min - yoongi. I just came from America today. I come here to meet y/n actually we were good friend back then in america. And she is the one who give the address of this place, so can i meet her.. " Yoongi said while having a smile..

" She is not here..." The old woman denied while closing the door.

" Okay but can i ask for a favor.." He rattle off. The old woman stop the door in midway. And look at him with narrow eyes. Yoongi take the chance and smile more gently to the lady.

Old lady heart melted on his gummy smile.

" What do you want.." old lady asked him.

" Actually after landing in korea. I straightly come here to meet y/n. So i didn't eat anything. And there is no restaurant around here. And I'm really hungry so can you give me something to eat plsss..." He said in pleading tone. The old lady sigh and let him in.

" Okay I'm inside, i will give you something to eat.. " Old lady said. Yoongi enter in the house. he observe his surrounding very carefully.The old house with its centuries settled foundations brought feeling of welcome to the landscape. The old roof had protected the house over the ages and would do so for many-a-time to come. Then that old woman bring him in a room. The room was small and cosy. The whole room was made of dark brown wood and A wooden table was also kept in the middle of that room. some decorations were also kept around and the whole wall of one side of that room was filled with many picture frames.

" Pls sit here, i will bring you something to eat okay.." The old lady said to yoongi showing his place.. A Pillow were placed on floor near the table. He nodded his head and take his seat. Then the old lady went outside of the room. Soon his phone start vibrating. He take out his phone amd answer it..

" Hyung where are you, we need you.." Jhope said in panicked voice..

" I'm in busan for some important work but what happend.." Yoongi asked to jhope..

" Yang Haneul robbed our truck in busan.." Jhope tell him everything, and he was hearing everything clamly..

" don't worry he stole our truck in Busan, so he would not have gone far, I will track his location soon. But first let me complete my work okay.." He said..

" Oh...okay..." Jhope replied and hang up the call. soon the old lady return with a tray full of dishes. She placed the food on the table. Then she settle herself other side of table.

" I hope you like the food.." She said having half smile on her face.. Yoongi taste the food and look at the old lady..

" ummm it's delicious.." He praised the food..

" Ahjumma are you y/n's grandma.." He asked to the old lady while chewing the food..

" De.." She replied..

" Ahjumma did know where y/n went.." Yoongi asked your grandma hoping that she would tell him something important..

" She went seoul for making money. I don't know anything more than this cause she doesn't contact me much..She just send me money just it. " Your grandma said with a straight face. He sigh in failure. Soon after he finished the food.

" wait i will bring you a cup of green tea." She said, picking up the tray. Then she get up and leave him alone in the room. He sigh and stood up. Then he looks around in the room, his gaze goes to the wall full of the pictures frame. Then he goes even closer to that wall and starts looking at those photos carefully. He saw many childhood pictures of your, such as your Kindergartens pictures. You playing in snow. Your pictures of middle class and many more.

" She look so innocent, but i know she ain't.." He smirked but then a picture caught his attention. His smirk disappear after seeing the picture. He couldn't able to believe his eyes. He step back from that wall in shock.

" she was hiding such big thing to us. But what happened when taehyung get to know about y/n real identity. " He let out a evil laugh. imagining taehyung reaction when he tell him about you. without any delay he left your grandma house. Just then your grandma enter in that room. But she found no one in that room. She close her eyes and take out a sigh of relief. She put the teacup on the table and slowly take out her phone and dial your number. shortly after you answer the call..

" yeoboseyo halmeoni *hello grandma* are you okay, did he come.?" You asked your grandma nervously, thinking that he had not harmed her anywhere.

" I am fine and yes, like you said someone came to me asking about you. His name was yoongi, he said that you and he was good friend in america. But i know he was lying that why i didn't tell anything to him.." Your grandma calmly replied..

" I'm sorry halmeoni You getting bother so much because of me.." You apologize to your grandma..

" Anii y/n your halmeoni is completely fine. But You take care of yourself, this work is very dangerous. and i don't want to lose you too.." your grandma replied in gloomy tone..

" Don't worry halmeoni, nobody can hurt me okay. And yeha take care of yourself, i will come to meet you very soon.." You soothed, then up hang up the call..
.
.
.
.
{ Meanwhile }

As soon as yoongi left your grandma house. He dial taehyung's number, after some rings taehyung finally answer the phone..

" Hello hyung did you find Yang Haneul location.. " Taehyung promptly jabbered after answer the call..

" taehyung i have something more interesting for you.." yoongi replied while sitting on driving seat inside his bugatti divo car..

" What...?" Taehyung asked confusing forming in his voice..

" Actuall..." before he could able to say any further someone open the door of his car and seated on passenger set beside him. His mouth got shut and eyes got widened seeing the person in front of him. That person look at him and smile..

" annyeo....master " the smile on your face turn into a smirk on master..

" Hello yoongi hyung what happen.." taehyung voice brought yoongi in reality..

" I...will call you later by.." Yoongi replied and hang up the call. Then he glare at you..

" Do you want to die huh,WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE..." he shout on your..But there was no sign of fear on your face. You looked down and grin. Then again look at him.. He was staring at you with a bewildered face..

" You have a interesting thing to show Taehyung about me, can you tell me also about that thing.." you bantered with him..

" Are you crazy, do you even know with whom you are messing. We can kill you in seconds.." He said clenching his jaw...

" How would you kill a already dead person. your f**king friend had already took my life. " You shout with a drop of tears fell from your one eye.

" Shut up you bitch, once i tell taehyung about your truth. He would make your life miserable.." He snapped back..

" okay go and tell him about me. But remember, if you tell my truth to him, you will not be able to hide your truth." your smirk glaring at him..

" What.." he leered at you, You took out your phone from your long black coat. Then you play a recording in your phone. After hearing the recording his face turned pale and his skin felt cold.

" W..w...what do y...you w...want." he stammered. You just smile looking at him..
.
.
.
.
.
{ Time skip }

" Aishhh how long do i have to hide here mr Cho.." A man said while lying on his sofa..

" Yang Haneul you robbed Kim's weapons truck. They are looking for you everywhere, you have no option but to hide.." His manager mr cho replied..

" But I'm missing my hot chic's.." He said biting his lower lip.his manager take out a deep breath in irritation. Then one of his guard comes to him.

" Manager cho someone come to meet sir.." His guard quavered..

" WHAT..." his manager exclaimed with his eyes widened.

" W..who is t..that person.." yang haneul gulped down in fear..

" There a girl who want to meet sir.." Hear the word girl haneul fear turn into a smirk. His fear vanished and she took a sigh of relief.

" Okay told her to come in.." haneul ordered that guard. His manager look at him in shock..

" Why did you told her to come in? What If our enemy would have sent her to us.." mr cho fretted with his forehead furrowed..

" Aishhh mr cho why do you think so much. She is just a girl, what wil she can do. Tell her to come in.." He replied. his guard bow to haneul and left. After sometime his office door open and you enter in his offce of his secret base.

{ Your dress and hair's }

{ Your heels }

Aghh she's so beautiful and hot. Her beautiful eyes are drives me crazy. Her whole body is heaven to me. My eyes can't take off from her bare legs. Only her presence making me honey. I really want her in my bed and i will surely get her.. haneul thought and a smirk appear on his face. He immediately got up from the couch and went toward the you..

" Hey babygirl I'm yang haneul. You want to meet me right. " He licked his lips while he extended his hand for a handshake..

" y/n..call me y/n, i hate when people call me by some stupid names.." you jeered, ignoring the handshake..he put down his hand.

" Okayyyy..." He Snarled..

" I want to talk to you about something in personal.." Your said looking toward his manager..haneul follow your gaze and got a hint that you want his manager to leave you both. A smirk again appear on his face, imagining the two of you alone.

" mr cho leave.." He ordered his manager..

" But hane..." before mr cho could say anything, Haneul shout on him..

" I SAID LEAVE..." He shout, mr cho drop his head down and left them. Haneul look at you with a smile. And show you the way to his couch. You sit on his couch and he also seated in front of you..

" Now tell me what do you wanna talk about.." He asked you..

" You robbed kim taehyung weapon truck Isn't it.." you replied, he raised his brow.

" Yes, but how did you know. Did taehyung send you to spying on me. And if it's true then you have come in wrong place babygirl. what do you think I will let you go from here so easily. Never.." he said and let out a baleful laugh. you rolled your eyes, crossing your arm's..

" Are you done." you said with a blank expression. His smile slipped as he didn't see the fear on your face.

" A...are n..not a...afraid o...of me.." His facial expressions tensed up.

" let's come straight to the point. I'm not come here to spying you. I'm come here to help you. I have a very interesting deal. If you do this deal then you will not have to hide from taehyung like this." you advised him.

" How can i believe you.." He retorted.

" You have to, do you have any other choice.." You replied. He staring at the ground with furrowed brow.

" But still i can't trust you. What if it's all just taehyung's plan.." He suspect, narrowing his eyes..

" Okay...wait" you said nodded your head. Then you take out your phone from your purse and dial someone number. Then you give your phone to haneul.

" I think now you can trust me.." She said and handed your phone to him. He was just looking at you dumbfounded..

" Hello..." He answer the phone. After hearing the voice from other side his eyes widened. sweat come on his forehead. He was at loss for words.

" O...o..k..okay.." He murmured and handed back your phone to you.

" Okay then call me whenever you made up your mind, i will send you my number. " you said while putting your phone inside you bag. Then you get up from the couch to go.

" Who are you, why are you doing this dangerous work..." He asked you. He stared at you in blank of fear. You smile at him.

" I know it's dangerous. But the only purpose in my life is destroying his life. Tear down mr kim taehyung's whole life complete.." You fumed and he can clearly see the anger in your red eyes..then she whirled around and left his office..
.
.
.
.
{ Time skip }

Completely lost in his thoughts yoongi enters in kim mansion.

" yoongi Hyung.." He heard jhope calling him. He looked at the direction of voice and saw his members. They all are looking at them.. Then he went near to them.

" Yoongi hyung did you able to find haneul location.." Taehyung asked him. He think for a moment before speaking anything..

" Ummm...I'm sorry taehyung i couldn't able to find his location." He hung his head down..

" It's okay hyung we will find him together.." Taehyung sigh..

" I'm really tired, I'm going to my room.." Yoongi spoke up in low voice and went to his room..he was walk toward his room. But someone stop him.

" Yoongi..." Rm stopped him. He turn around toward him.

" You went to busan, did find anything about y/n.." Rm asked him. But he didn't answer anything. His face tensed up. Rm notice his anxious face and put his hand on his shoulder..

" What happened hyung.." He again asked him. He finally look up at him..

" N..nothing, i went to busan but i found nothing about her. I think she's i...innocent.." Yoongi stammered and without saying anything else. He went to his room..

" What happened to him. Why he is stammering.." Rm frowned..
.
.
.
.
{ To be continue }

Hey guy's if you like this chapter then plsss vote and comment 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 3.6K 30
๐˜ผ ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐˜ผ ๐™๐™Š๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€ // ๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐™ฐ ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™พ๐š๐šˆ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™‡๐™๐™‰๐˜ผ ๐™€๐™‡๐™„๐™•๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™๐™ƒ & ๐™†๐™„๐™ˆ ๐™๐˜ผ๐™€๐™ƒ๐™”๐™๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š„๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™ต๐š„๐™ป ๐š†๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ฒ๐™ท...
65.8K 2.1K 22
{Season 2 On going } Mafia AU Season 1- ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ{๐๐“๐’ ๐…๐…}(check it out)(COMPLETED) Season 2 - ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๏ฟฝ...
68.4K 3.1K 80
๊œฐแด€สŸสŸษชษดษข ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ แด€ษด แดส™๊œฑแด„แดœส€แด‡สŸส ๊œฐแด€แดแดแดœ๊œฑ แดแด€๊œฐษชแด€ แดกแด€๊œฑษด'แด› แด‡แด€๊œฑส. ๊œฐษชษดแด…ษชษดษข แดแดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ แด›ส€แดœแด›สœ แดกแด€๊œฑ สœแด€ส€แด…. ส™แดœแด› สŸแด‡แด€แด ษชษดษข สœษชแด...แดกแด€๊œฑ ษขส€แดœแด‡สŸสŸษชษดษข. แด˜ษชแด‡แด„แด‡ ส™ส แด˜ษชแด‡แด„แด‡, ส™แดแด›สœ แด›สœแด‡...
418K 10.6K 35
JK:"You murderer, it just started. You better ready for what's coming next." Y/N is a shy, cute, simple & cheerful girl. Jungkook is Y/N's best frien...