Famous or InFamous (KDA x Mal...

由 PrimeJ13

The story of a young introverted college student who meets new people, comes out of his shell and kicks ass... 更多

Meet the main characters
Chapter 1: Back to school
Chapter 2: Opening up and a reunion
Chapter 3: Shopping and a chase
Chapter 4: Tension
Chapter 5: Investigation, Confrontation, Revelation
Chapter 6: Collaboration
Chapter 7: All I want for Christmas is you
Chapter 8: Identity revealed
Chapter 9: Dark side
Chapter 10: Stalker alert
Chapter 11: Loss
Chapter 12: Games
Chapter 13: All good things come to an end
Chapter 14: Prison life
Chapter 15: Freedom
Chapter 16: Lovers quarrel
Chapter 17: Flight
Chapter 18: Relaxation
Chapter 20: Marriage and going public

Chapter 19 Concert and Complications

990 30 7
由 PrimeJ13

Joe POV

I was standing in front of a large coffin. I was wearing all black and around me were my family, kids, Ahri, Sera, Akali and Kai'sa. One person was missing.

Joe: Wait...where's....

Before I could finish, the priest spoke up.

Priest: We have all gathered here today, to mourn the death of Evelynn Jackson. Beloved wife, mother, daughter in law and friend. She will forever be remembered by the ones that knew her.

He kept talking, but I wasn't listening. Evelynn is gone....my Eve is gone.....someone took my Evie away.
I started shaking uncontrollably until Kai'sa took my hand.

Kai'sa: Baby? Baby wake up!

I jolted awake and looked around the room. I jumped out of the bed, slammed open the door and rushed to Eve's room. I burst in and she jumped up.

Evelynn: Darling, what the hell?!

I ignored her and immediately jumped for a hug. She was surprised at first, but quickly hugged back.

Evelynn: Is everything alright darling?

Joe: I had a dream. Someone took you away from me.

She rubbed my back calmly.

Evelynn: Come on. No one will ever take me away from you. I won't let them.

I just kept hugging her until Kai'sa came in.

Kai'sa: Is everything alright?

Evelynn: Yeah, he'll stay the night with me. You can take my next turn.

Kai'sa: If you say so.

She left and as soon as the door closed, Eve pulled me into her bed where I swiftly drifted off.

The next day

I woke up in bed only to realize that I was alone.

Joe: Eve?

Seeing as I got no answer I got up and checked the bathroom.

Joe: Evie, are you in here?

No answer, so I checked the walk in closet.

Joe: Evelynn?

Oh, no. She's gone. Okay.....calm down, don't panic. But what if she left? She wouldn't do that, she said so. Right? Right!

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a knock on the door.

Evelynn: Darling? Are you awake? Breakfast is ready~

I slammed open the door and dove in for a hug.

Evelynn: Darling? Are you okay? You're starting to worry me

Joe: Hm? Yeah, I'm fine now that you're here.

We went downstairs, where Kai'sa and Akali were already waiting. I gave them both a good morning kiss, before sitting down next to Eve.

Kai'sa: Baby, are you okay after last night?

Akali just looked confused.

Akali: What happened last night?

Kai'sa: He had a bad dream and when he woke up he rushed into Eve's room and didn't let go of her.

Evelynn: I think darling has a fear of loss. Specifically a fear of losing us.

I scoffed.

Joe: I do not have a fear of loss.

Kai'sa grabbed her phone and put it next to her ear.

Kai'sa: Hello? Sera calm down! WHAT DO YOU MEAN SOMEONE KIDNAPPED AHRI?!

Someone.....what? Someone took my Ahri? Someone actually thought it was smart to take MY Foxy?! I started breathing heavily and twitching before smoke covered my body and my eyes started glowing.

Joe: If I find the one responsible, they'll regret ever being born. I don't care how many people I'll have to go through. No one takes my Foxy! I'll te-

I was interrupted by a hug, turning around I saw Ahri....wait....

Joe: Ahri? But Kai'sa said.....

I looked around and saw the girls all sitting there with smiles on their faces.

Evelynn: No fear of loss huh.

Joe: Okay....Maybe the teeniest tiniest fear of loss.

Akali: You said that you were willing to kill everyone who would stand in your way to get Ahri back.....

Seraphine: Now imagine what would happen if someone managed to kidnap all of us.

Joe: That would be a literal death sentence for whoever would be stupid enough to do that. I'll kill them slowly, right after I made them watch me kill everyone they ever cared about.

Evelynn: As hot as that sounds, you really need to get that sadistic side under control.

Joe: As long as nothing happens to you guys, it'll be fine.

Seraphine: If you say so.

She took a bite out of her french toast.

Seraphine: So....when do we need to start prepping?

Ahri: Since the concert starts at 8pm we should probably get there two hours or so early. You know...to make some finishing touches, get dressed and doing some sound checks.

Joe: Anything else planned for the day?

Ahri: Not that I'm aware.

So for the next hours we spent our time, relaxing, making new beats and mentally preparing for the concert. On the way to the venue, the mood was mixed. Sera was really nervous, the rest of the girls were pretty relaxed and I was a bit of both.
After a pretty quiet ride, we got out of the limo and I stared at the giant concert hall. Akali shook my shoulder.

Akali: Nervous?

Joe: A bit.

Akali: You'll get used to it. Just don't think about all the people.

Joe: Easier said than done.

Since we were two hours early, there were no people here yet, with the exception of the staff. We entered the building where we were immediately greeted by Ekko. We shook hands and we walked to the dressing rooms.

Ekko: So! You ready for your first official KDA concert?

I took a deep breath.

Joe: As ready as I can be.

Ekko: Relax man, you'll be fine. I can hear the girls screaming alrea-

He cut himself off as he saw KDA glaring at him.

Ekko: Uhmmm....good luck.

With that, he ran off to his changing room.
The girls and I entered our dressing room, we got ready and headed to the stage where the rest of True Damage were waiting.

Joe: So....how are we gonna do this?

Ahri: We are going to start it off with
POP/STARS. Then True Damage follows up with GIANTS. Then The Baddest, More, I'll show you, Drum go Dumb and Villain. Then Seraphine sings her original songs, which will lead to your entrance. You get a song, then we'll take a fifteen minute break and then the stage is yours. Sound like a plan?

Joe: You're putting a lot of pressure on me here. Are you sure you want me to do the second part of the show?

Evelynn: We got to show the world that you're back in business darling.

Ekko: Hey.

He puts a hand on my shoulder.

Ekko: I can take over during the second part if you want.

I took a deep breath.

Joe: No. I'll be fine.

Ekko: Good, because I don't have enough songs on hand.

We all burst out laughing.

Ahri: Okay, let's talk about making an entrance.

We kept discussing and making sound checks as more and more people entered. All of a sudden I fealt a burning sensation in my chest, which almost made me keel over. I walked off stage, but was followed by Sera, Kai'sa and Ahri

Seraphine: You okay Joe?

Joe: I'm fine. Just gonna get some fresh air.

Kai'sa: But the concert starts any minute now.

Joe: My part starts later so if I'm not back then start without me.

I was about to walk off when Ahri grabbed my hand.

Ahri: Are you sure you're okay?

Joe: I'll be fine.

I walked off and once I was away from prying eyes I took some painkillers.

Joe: Damn withdrawal

I looked at the moon and took a deep breath.

Joe: What a nice night.

Something on the ground caught my eye. I bent down and picked up two tickets.

Joe: To my biggest fans Xayah and Rakan, signed Deeps.

Those were the tickets I sent to Mountain_Slayer. Did he lose them? Talk about careless. I made my way back, but on the way I overheard some talking, first up was a male voice.

Male voice: I'm telling you, Deeps sent me two tickets!

Male voice2: Then you should have no problem showing me.

Male voice: I can't find them.

Male voice2: No ticket, no entry.

Then I heard a female voice that made me stop.

Female voice: Come on Rakan, let's just go home.

She sounded genuinely sad. I walked towards them. Upon arrival I saw two bird vastaya standing in front of a bouncer.

Rakan: Not until he lets us in Xayah.

Bouncer: I won't, so you better listen to your girl before something happens.

Joe: Is there a problem here?

The two vastaya, the bouncer as well as the crowd behind looked at me. The women in the crowd went wild and I swear I saw stars in Xayah's eyes.

Bouncer: It's nothing sir, just crazy fans that claim you sent them tickets. As if you would waste your time sending tickets to two vastaya of all people, am I right?

The two birds as well as a majority of the crowd looked appalled at his statement. Me? I was livid. Insulting a vastaya is the same as insulting Ahri, and I won't stand for that.

Joe: And what is that supposed to mean?

Bouncer: If it was a human who claimed you sent them tickets, I would have thought about letting them in, but vastaya? No chance.

Joe: You know....what's your name?

Bouncer: Cardin, sir.

Joe: You know Cardin....a very close friend of mine happens to be a vastaya. Matter of fact, she's performing here tonight as well.

I took a step toward him.

Joe: And for your information, I did send two tickets to these two. Which is why you will let them through right now.

Cardin: Y-y-yes sir.

He stepped to the side, allowing Xayah and Rakan through.

Cardin: Enjoy the show.

Rakan stepped in and Xayah took a look at the bouncer. She then gave him a smug smile.

Xayah: Thank you, I will.

Joe: I will speak to your boss about this clear display of racism. Goodbye.

I turned to the two vastaya.

Joe: Come on you two.

We walked for a bit and I turned towards them.

Joe: The nerve of some people.....I hope this hasn't ruined your evening?

Xayah: I mean....if we had to leave that would have ruined it, but we actually got to meet you. This is so awesome!

Rakan didn't dare look at me.

Joe: Is everything alright?

Rakan: I'm sorry...

Joe: I beg your pardon?

Rakan: I'm sorry I lost the tickets you sent me. I swear I put them in my pocket.

Joe: You mean these tickets?

I held up the two tickets I found earlier.

Rakan: How did you?

Joe: I found them on the ground outside. You're lucky it was me who found them, you might want to check your pockets for holes.

He opened his jacket and checked the inside pocket to see a giant hole.

Rakan: How did I not notice that?

I handed him the tickets. Which he just held on to.

Rakan: Thanks a lot for that.

Xayah: Before you go, can we take a picture?

Joe: Sure.

Rakan took out a camera. Xayah stood next to me....and by next to me I mean she was totally leaning into me, kinda like Ahri does it. Rakan didn't seem to notice though. I just gave a peace sign. The camera flashed and Xayah stepped away. I looked at Rakan.

Joe: You want a picture too?

Rakan: Oh, no thanks. I'm good. I'm not really....

Xayah: He always looks bad on photos.

Rakan: Thanks, Xayah.

Xayah: You're welcome.

In the distance I heard Ahri talking.

Ahri: Good evening Ionia! Are you ready for this?!

The crowd went wild. I looked at the two vastaya.

Joe: Well, looks like I gotta go. Maybe we'll see each other again. Until then.

I gave a two finger salute and walked off. Once out of sight I smoke dashed into the rafters and watched the show. As the girls were singing, my mind drifted off. I thought about life, what it would be like had I never met the girls, what it would be like if I hadn't killed Jhin. Then I never would've met Eugene. I hope he's doing okay.

Joe: I wish I could get him out sooner.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the crowd cheering. I looked down and saw Sera walk off stage meaning it was now my turn.

Joe: Time to make a statement.

A beat started and the stage was starting to fill with smoke. As the song started I jumped down, absorbed the smoke and started singing.

(Lyrics incoming)

Joe: I don't ever slow up, no I don't take shit
I got no love for the fakeness
If you wanna play tough and wanna hate this
I'll always show up

I don't ever slow up, no I don't take shit
I got no love for the fakeness
If you wanna play tough and wanna hate this
I'll always show up, and make a statement

I don't ever slow up, no I don't take shit
I got no love for the fakeness
If you wanna play tough and wanna hate this
I'll always show up, and make a statement

Everything I do so instinctive and so passionate
Every word I move so descriptive like an adjective
I got a vendetta against people who patented
Being negative when you should be getting after it
I got facts over facts, over tracks
This and that spitting slow spitting fast
I can roast I can gas think I'm ok at last
But I don't know if that can erase all the past

And the pettiness, a reflection of the emptiness
Hilarious, you think your worth my time your delirious
Mysterious, because you hide behind a fake exterior
Inferior, you know I'll always be a bit superior
Get off of me, this ain't no humblebrag
I want you to hear words you can say them back
I want you to feel free from the chains at last
And to believe in what you got it was built to last, yeah

Now that I've been put through hell
I never got anyone's help
I had to do it all myself

I don't ever slow up, no I don't take shit
I got no love for the fakeness
If you wanna play tough and wanna hate this
I'll always show up, and make a statement

I don't ever slow up, no I don't take shit
I got no love for the fakeness
If you wanna play tough and wanna hate this
I'll always show up, and make a statement

They gonna learn the consequence of being incompetent
Mental health is confidence, dreams and some honest-ness
I'm not here to save the day, that's for you to take away
I could play a million mind games but instead, I say
Something not illogical, something that is topical
Rub it on and watch it go, make yourself unstoppable
Dreams are irresponsible, but they're always possible
If you just believe you could be so remarkable

I got these thoughts in my head, a collage, and they spread
I'll be great one day going off of my meds
No, I'm not giving up, no I'm not giving in
I will make it to the top, taking off in the wind
I gotta make it, I'm slaving every day to taste it
I'm patient, but my mind it can hardly take it
I'm chasing, a dream that I've had for several ages
A vacant, modern kingdom for the taking

Now that I've been put through hell
I never got anyone's help
I had to do it all myself

I don't ever slow up, no I don't take shit
I got no love for the fakeness
If you wanna play tough and wanna hate this
I'll always show up, and make a statement

I don't ever slow up, no I don't take shit
I got no love for the fakeness
If you wanna play tough and wanna hate this
I'll always show up, and make a statement

I don't ever slow up, no I don't take shit
I got no love for the fakeness
If you wanna play tough and wanna hate this
I'll always show up

(Lyrics over)

I looked around and saw the crowd cheering.

Joe: I hope you enjoyed this, we'll take a fifteen minute break, get some drinks and I'll see you in a bit.

I headed off stage where I saw the rest with huge smiles on their faces. Sera came over for a hug.

Seraphine: I knew you still had it in you.

Joe: Was there ever any doubt?

So for the next fifteen minutes we had a couple of drinks and talked. All of a sudden Ahri spoke up.

Ahri: Break's over. Knock em dead sweetie.

I walked back on stage and grabbed the mic.

Joe: You ready for more?

The crowd's cheering brought a smile to my face as the beat started.

The crowd roared in approval. And I had a huge grin on my face.

The crowd was dancing and most of them were trying to sing along.

(Lyrics start)

Joe: I'm taking shots at the enemy! (That's right)
I'm gonna make it to the top, leave a legacy (go)
If I got something to say, you better let me speak
Turn it up a new degree
Bish, you ain't seen anything (let's go)
I pop off with the new rock
Electronic blow the sonic roof off
I'm too honest when I take a few shots
They're too toxic, need to take the noose off (go)

And you cannot save me
'Cause I don't need saving
It's everything I've been chasing
All here for the taking
Don't wanna test ya luck with me
I think I've had enough disease
I'm sick of all the bad thoughts, people who are have-nots
You are not as tough as me

I'm back, you know that I never left
I got tracks and some music that you'd never guess
I don't slack, don't lose, learn your lesson yet?
When I get to choose what I do I'm like a weapon, yeah
I'm not sharp as many, but got heart I'm ready
To change scars to envy, to win large and plenty
I like to play fast, never change back
All in calling out, I'll pay back
'Cause I'm great at that, ah

And you cannot save me
'Cause I don't need saving
It's everything I've been chasing
All here for the taking

Don't wanna test ya luck with me
I think I've had enough disease
I'm sick of all the bad thoughts, people who are have-nots
You are not as tough as me

Don't wanna test ya luck with me
I think I've had enough disease
I'm sick of all the bad thoughts, people who are have-nots
You are not as tough as me

Don't wanna test ya luck with me
I think I've had enough disease
I'm sick of all the bad thoughts, people who are have-nots
You are not as tough as me

(Lyrics end)

I took a deep breath as I prepared for the second last song of the evening.

(Lyrics start)

Joe: I see her rolling up
Uber Black, Cadillac (yea)
High heel boots and a sexy body full of tats
Baby's bad, oh baby's hella bad (that's right)
After her there ain't no coming back
Wanna take a run at that (okay)

I think she's feeling me
Turn it up a few degrees (yea)
My imagination of her body gets the best of me (oh, yea)
Oh God, she's such a tease
Bitten lips, bruised knees (okay)
I'm addicted to her need, her touchin' me (let's go)

'Cause she got a bad little waist
And we tearing down this place
Off the liquor that we chase
Casamigos to the face
Baby, I don't need no space
Come in closer for a taste
And I'll show you how I make
Everything just fade away

'Cause she's like sex, drugs, cocaine
Body so insane
Jealous of the clothing that she wears up on that tight frame
All game, no shame
Baby came here to play
I feel like an addict 'cause she's sex, drugs, cocaine

She's got a fine little body and her mind's kinda naughty
They say that once you taste it, you cannot replace it
She could get you high, all the dopamine inside
Triggers fast once she's naked, her body's a creation
They say the devil made her for his entertainment
But even he couldn't learn how to contain it
Her high heels make a damn good statement
There is no replacement, a body by Satan

'Cause she got a bad little waist
And we tearing down this place
Off the liquor that we chase
Casamigos to the face
Baby, I don't need no space
Come in closer for a taste
And I'll show you how I make
Everything just fade away

'Cause she's like sex, drugs, cocaine
Body so insane
Jealous of the clothing that she wears up on that tight frame
All game, no shame
Baby came here to play
I feel like an addict 'cause she's sex, drugs, cocaine

(Lyrics end)

The people were cheering and Ahri came back on stage for the final act of the night.

(Lyrics start)

Ahri: But it's too late now
I remember you and me
And how how careless we could be

Joe: All day
And all night
We'd stay up
It felt so right

We were so young
We were so dumb
We would get drunk
And then hook up

We were ok
We were alright
Staying awake
'Til the sun rise

We were in love
Couldn't stop us
Like a good drug
Never enough

We'd hook up in my car
Drive it so far
Play you guitar
You'd show me your art
Let down our guards
Think with our hearts
Stare at the stars
We were never apart

Drinking to young
Way too much fun
Out in the sun
Or in when it's gone
Took you to prom
Dance to our song
Dance all night long
'Til the lights come on

Ahri: It's too late now I remember everything
And how careless we could be
But it's too late now I remember you and me
And how careless we could be

Joe: It's too late now I remember everything
And how careless we could be

Late nights
Long fights
It felt right
We were alive

We would go out
We were so loud
We were so proud
We had no doubts

Weekends
And weekdays
We'd spend
Our own way

We were careless
We were fearless
We were reckless
Time was precious

We love to waste time
Whiskey and wine
Drinking all night
Asleep by your side

Finally alive
We would just drive
Never arrive
Our journey was life

Staying out late
Testing our faith
Running away
We lived for today

Young and so bold
Never get old
Screw what we're told
We can't be controlled

Crowd: But it's too late now I remember everything
And how careless we could be
But it's too late now I remember you and me
And how careless we could be

Joe/Crowd: It's too late now I remember everything
And how careless we could be

It's too late now
I remember you and me
And how how careless we could be.

(Lyrics end)

Joe: This is the end for tonight. Thank you all for coming and keep rocking on! Goodnight Ionia!

The crowd went wild for a last time tonight. Ahri and I left for the dressing room. We entered and we were met with the rest of the girls.

Evelynn: Tell me darling how do you feel?

Joe: Amazing.

Evelynn: You did good out there. You surpassed all expectations.

Joe: Good to kn-

I was interrupted by a knock at the door.

Joe: I got it.

I opened the door and was met with...

Joe: Kayn?

Kayn: That's me. You're Deeps right? I'm a fan of your clothing brand. If you ever need someone to model you can call my agent.

Joe: I'll keep that in mind. How can I help you?

Kayn: I'm here to see my girlfriend.

I'm sorry, your WHAT?!

Joe: And who might that be?

Kayn: Akali of course.

My blood ran cold. She wouldn't......would she? Nah.

Joe: Hey Akali?

Akali: Hmm?

Joe: Your boyfriend is here.

She looked toward me and her eyes went as wide as dinner plates.

Akali: Kayn?!

This also got the attention of the rest of the girls, specifically Ahri.

Kayn: Hey babe.

Akali: I told you to stop calling me that.

Kayn: Come on. You know you want me.

Akali: No I don't.

Joe: Akali.

She turned to me with a worried expression.

Joe: Should I be angry or not?

Kayn: Why wou-

Joe: Is your name Akali?

Kayn: No.

Joe: Then why are you answering? So, I'll ask again. Should I be angry?

Akali: No. Nothing happened.

Joe: Good. Kayn.

Kayn: Hm?

Joe: Get the fuck out of here.

Kayn: Why should I?

I looked at him with glowing eyes.

Joe: Because I said so.

Kayn: Well, well, well, would you look at that. The short stack finally got out of prison.

What?

Joe: What do you mean?

Kayn: Don't play stupid 'Deeps' you may think your disguise is good, but I know your intimidation tactics all too well. So don't even try little Joe. So if you know what's best for you, you'll stay away from my Akali from now on.

Joe: Or what?

Kayn: I wonder how the press would react if they found out who you really are, don't you?

Joe: You're bluffing.

Kayn: Am I?

Joe: Yeah, because if you do end up ruining our relationship. You're gonna lose her forever, well....not like you ever had her in the first place. So get out, before I ruin your career.

Kayn: This isn't over.

He left and I closed the door. I turned around and Akali closed in for a hug.

Akali: Thanks for making him leave. He just doesn't stop harassing me.

Joe: No problem.

The quiet was broken by my phone ringing. One look at the caller id made me groan.

Joe: What do you want old man?

???: Is it wrong for me to call my grandson?

Joe: No, but seeing as you haven't really bothered calling before, kinda suspicious if you ask me.

Grandfather: I just wanted to invite you to my wedding next sunday.

Joe: Your what?!

Grandfather: My wedding. Was that not clear the first time?

Joe: I didn't know you were in a relationship.

Grandfather: We met years ago and two months after your fathers funeral we had coffee and I realized I couldn't stay alone for the next few centuries. It would be lonely.

Joe: So. Who's the lucky lady?

Grandfather: Her name is Emilia Leblanc, you might know of her?

Joe: Alright, I'll be there.

Grandfather: Excellent, and please do bring a lady with you. I'd hate to have to arrange a marriage.

Joe: Don't have to worry about that, old man. I'll see you on Sunday.

I hung up the phone and Mundo walked into the room.

Mundo: Joe, just who Mundo wanted to see.

Joe: How can I help you?

Mundo: Miss Leblanc is getting married and wants you to sing.

The room got really quiet.

Ahri: You get to sing at Leblanc's marriage?! I'm so jealous.

Joe: That'll be a problem.

Evelynn: What do you mean darling?

Joe: I am invited to the wedding. I know the husband to be.

Akali: Are you serious?

Seraphine: Who is it?

I looked down.

Joe: Grandpa Jericho

KDA: WHAT?!

Ahri: You're gonna be Leblanc's step-grandson? Wait since we're together wouldn't that eventually make her my step-grandmother-in law? I think I'm gonna faint.

Mundo: So....should Mundo decline?

Joe: No. I'll sing.

Kai'sa: But how? You can't be in two places at once.

Joe: Then the world is gonna have to find out the truth.

Evelynn: Are you sure that's a good idea?

Joe: No, but at least it's me who's gonna reveal my identity and not some spiteful model.

Chapter 19 done. I hope you enjoyed. Feedback is always appreciated and I'll see you in the next one. Prime out.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

32.3K 609 21
You, yes you! You are a college graduate and who is in search for your dream of being a "Decent" entertainer "but your then somehow in a mess with 5...
30.8K 712 19
Trouble catches on with the Tethi family as Akali was enjoying her life as a famous popstar/rapper as she is part of a group called K/DA. Akali then...
47.3K 1K 18
WARNING: Contains 18+ content. Reader discretion is advised. Mana. It is a mysterious life force energy that binds the universe together. It flows th...
429K 7.6K 43
Disclaimer I don't own any of the pictures in the story or any of the characters used. In this world everyone has powers with an exception of a few t...