π‡πŽπŽπƒ π‚π‘π˜ | πŠπ•

By certifiedluvababe

β€— ❍ IN WHICH A LOVER BOY MEETS HIS PERFECT MATCH. More

π’π€π˜π”π‘πˆ'𝐒 π•πŽπ.
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄
ππˆπ‹πŽπ“.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŽππ„.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–πŽ.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ•π„.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π’πˆπ—.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π„πˆπ†π‡π“.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ππˆππ„.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ππˆππ„π“π„π„π.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-πŽππ„.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π“π–πŽ.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π…πŽπ”π‘.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π…πˆπ•π„.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π’πˆπ—.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π„πˆπ†π‡π“.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-ππˆππ„.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-πŽππ„.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π“π–πŽ.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π…πŽπ”π‘.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π…πˆπ•π„.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘.

9.3K 511 394
By certifiedluvababe

: ̗̀➛@wiicitykikixo           45 mins ago.

Akeira ' Kiki ' Carter.
Chicago, Il
February 11th, 2020.

it's like i'm honest when i'm sober,
but i'm realer when i'm lit.

Akeira watched with a smile and open arms as Yuri groggily walked up the steps to her home, Tricia right behind her. Yuri fell into Akeira's arms with a groan. Yuri had gotten her first job at a Chase bank and was working 9-5 and tired out of her mind. Akeira was having a birthday get together for Wop downstairs in her massive done up basement and Yuri had to come. She had to go home, take a shower, change, try not to fall asleep & go pick up Tricia. " I'm so tired I'm finna fall out ," Yuri managed to get out.

Akeira rolled her eyes at her cousins dramatics, smoothing out her straightened thirty inch wig with her hand as she hugged her head, "I know babes, you'll be okay. I got some Hennessy and some red bull just for you."

Yuri pulled away from her cousins grasp, as Tricia went in giving Akeira a side hug.

"Bitch I'm nervous," Tricia laughed quietly as they walked through Akeira's house down to the basement.

"Bitch ain't nobody finna mess wit you at all, if they do I'm kickin' they ass out period! This my crib." She said firmly. Once they hit the bottom of the staircase, the basement was littered with nothing but WIIC members and a slew of girls that the men knew.

"Aye ima need everybody to listen the fuck up, ima say this one time, and one mother fuckin time only!" Akeira started. "If anybody, anybody at all," she paused looking at Wop and the rest of the group, "got a problem with my friend, you can most definitely leave now!" She gestured to Tricia.

"I'm not dealin' wit none of the gang shit in my crib, so leave my friend the fuck alone or you gon get put out simple! Everybody cool with that? Aw okay. Resume!" She rolled her eyes waving the eyes off of her as Yuri and Tricia followed behind her in the basement. People muttering and quietly gesturing towards Tricia, noting that she was FBG Duck's sister. But nobody dare spoke aloud.

"Really, you had to bring the bitch ova hea on my birthday?" Wop eyed Akeira as she plopped down next to him, Tricia and Yuri off to network and drink.

Akeira sucked her teeth, "you know how dumb y'all niggas look beefin' wit that girl and she not even affiliated. She don't want no smoke with y'all at all, she tell me that all the time. That's between y'all and Duck nem, not her. Leave her alone." she sternly said rolling her eyes.

"You said invite people, I invited people. Now sit back and just enjoy your fucking birthday, please?" She frowned her eyes leaping around the room. Booka was talking to a group of girls, per usual. Durk had his attention on some random white girl, who the fuck even invited her? Jourie was with Mikey, Tee, & Zoo shooting dice off to the side, like always. And Dayvon was talking to some girl. Akeira sat up, her brows furrowed as she watched them intently. "Bae?" She called out to Wop.

"Huh?" He hummed rolling the backwood in his lap.

"Who that girl Von talkin' to?"

"Ion know," dragging his tongue along the leaf, "this what I'm finna do to you later."

"Boy, look!" She grabbed his head turning it in the direction of Dayvon and the thick light skinned female. Not Dayvon was cheating on her cousin even though they wasn't together and he acted like he didn't want nothing to do with her. Still though. That was Yuri's man, in her mind.

"Ion know," he said after a minute patting his pocket for his lighter, "I think they went to school togetha or sum shit ion know—bae where my lighter at?"

"Boy ion know," Akeira scrunched her nose pulling out her phone to text Yuri.

'Bitchhhhhh, why yo man talkin to another girl?'

"Man come on, yo fat wig ass had it last when you was tryna light them candles in yo room!" He sucked his teeth.

"Boy my fuckin' wig ain't fat," she cut her eyes at him, "fein ass finna cry cause you ain't got the lighter." She stood up feeling him land a smack to her ass, she bucked at him before rolling her eyes.

"I'm so scared," he said sarcastically.

"Bitch, stop playin wimme. You know we'a be fightin' all through this hoe," she snarled at him.

"Can you just go get my lighter, please. Damn, Mike Tyson, silly ass always tryna box."

Akeira rolled her eyes heading back up the stairs. Her phone vibrated in her hand repeatedly as she got the notification from Yuri.

Cuddy 💕👭🏾  now
omfggg gggg.

Cuddy 💕👭🏾   now
stop playin pls.

Cuddy 💕👭🏾   now
g im cryin and throwing up in the party 💔💔

Akeira shook her head sending her a quick text to come upstairs to the room. A few minutes later they stood in Akeira's room.

"Bitch, feel my chest?" Yuri said poking her chest out so Akeira feel her fast heartbeat. "Now I would be crazy if I went down there and pretended like I was his babymama in front of that girl?"

"Bitch you're crazy," Tricia laughed plopping down in the chair in the corner of the room.

"G. So peep, I'm sitting down next to Wop and see him and ole girl over there by the window laughing and shit," Akeira explained, "so I asked Wop if he knew who she was and he said he ain't even know he think they went to school together."

"Man, they needa leave that shit in the classroom then," Yuri sucked her teeth. Tricia laughed looking at her reflection in her phone camera.

"I'm finna try and see who she is," Akeira commented grabbing the green lighter from her dresser, "if she say they talk, I'm kicking her out." Akeira said sternly.

"Aw, cousin," Yuri cooed, "you really do love me!"

"Bitch you know it's gang shit, no lame shit." Akeira stuck her tongue out, lighting the lighter before sighing. "Aight, come on so I can give this fucking fein his lighter."

"Hey!" Akeira smiled putting fake enthusiasm in her voice as she approached the female von was talking to a few minutes prior. He was now deeply engrossed in a dice game with Jourie and the others.

She smiled back with the same enthusiasm. "Hey!"

"What's your name?"

"Sierra, what's yours?"

"Aw, Sierra, I'm Kiki, this my house," she said with heavy emphasis. "How you know Von though? I saw y'all talkin' or whatever."

"Oh girl," Sierra waved her hand, "me and Dayvon go way back, I know him through my cousin."

"Who's your cousin?"

"Big A—I'm sorry is he your boyfriend or something? Cause we not even like that—"

"Babes not even," Akeira laughed, "I'm his best friends girlfriend, my cousin just—never mind. I just needed to know. Enjoy the party, love."

Akeira walked away before she could respond. At least they wasn't talking on that type of level, finally she could break free and have fun and so could Yuri.

: ̗̀➛@yuridolly         3 hrs ago.

Sayuri ' Yuri ' Carter.
Chicago, Il
February 11th, 2020.

Yuri laid her head on Tricia's shoulder as they at down after messing with Jourie & Booka the whole night. They were slowly warming up to the fact that Tricia wasn't affiliated and wanted no beef whatsoever. Overall, the party was super fucking turnt for Wop. Everybody was drunk, high, or having complete fun. No drama. Yet.

Tricia typed away at her phone, texting one of her many potential boyfriends, "what's wrong, love?" She asked Yuri laying her head atop of Yuri's.

"Girl, I'm still sick bout it." Yuri was literally sick about it. Stomach hurting and all. She took a sip of the Red Bull, feeling queasy. She felt like she had just went through a nigga phone, it was that bad.

"Relax, cause it might not even be what it seems." Tricia replied.

"Okay? But what if it is."

"Then fuck him," Tricia exclaimed, "I will personally find you a nigga."

"But I like that one," Yuri frowned all over again feeling her stomach drop, when she caught a glimpse of him heading towards them in her peripheral.

"Bitch, he on his way over here!" Tricia spoke through clenched teeth.

"Aye, watch out lil folks," he spoke to Yuri who coincidentally sitting too close to the cooler, she moved her chair all the way over not even looking nor responding to him. He furrowed his brows watching her body language. He had way too much alcohol and weed in his system.

"What's wrong wit you?"

"Nothing," she replied dryly, "you said you didn't want me talking to you anymore so I'm not."

Von just stood there, staring at her for a minute.

"What?" She asked holding eye contact with him.

He was way too high to try and decipher what caused the sudden shift in her attitude towards him and he really didn't care that much to know, but ultimately it was just weird.

"Ight gang." He simply said not even getting what he needed from the cooler. Just briskly walking away from the situation.

Three thirty in the morning, and the party was over with. People flooding from the back door of Akeira's home, heading to front where the cars and friends were waiting for them. Yuri and Tricia stood by Yuri's car waiting for Akeira to appear, she was the last one out.

"Girl," she breathed out obviously a little tipsy, "so that bitch and him wasn't like that at all. She was just a cousin of one his dead homies."

Yuri's lips parted as she immediately recanted what she'd said to him an hour ago. "Bitch, I literally just told him I wasn't talking to him anymore..."

"Ion know what the fuck you did that for, cause you ain't know for sure!"

" I told you," Tricia spoke up, "it probably wasn't even like that."

"Aw, I feel like a jealous baby mama," Yuri frowned, " I needa talk to him!"

"Go do it," Akeira said boldly, he parked right across the street. Dayvon's Genesis was parked further down the street on the other side. Akeira's street was still packed with cars and people from the party but Dayvon's car just stood out amidst all of it.

" I need somebody to distract my brother nem," Yuri mumbled.

"Girl, all I gotta say is dice game and them drunk ass niggas is ready," Akeira sucked her teeth, "gone head."

Yuri passed her keys to Tricia so she could get in the car with the heat. Akeira skipped off to be the distraction she needed for a few minutes. Yuri hurriedly made her way over to his car just as he was starting it up. Yuri knocked on the passenger window, a small innocent smile plastered on her lips as she waited. Von started to not roll the window down but decided against it and did.

"Hey!" She said in a soft sweet tone, resting her elbow on the window seal her chin resting on her fist.

"Wassup foenem, thought you said you wasn't fuckin wit me no more?" He said monotonously, his words a slight slur to them but nothing crazy. His eyes low and hazy as he looked at her through the dreads covering his face.

Whew chile.

"I changed my mind, I guess," she smiled softly.

"Yo ass psycho fa real," he replied.

"Not even, just got sudden mood swings."

"Psycho." He replied.

"Whatever," she rolled her eyes playfully, "what you about to get into tho?"

"Shit, I'm finna go to da crib." He mumbled playing with the stubble on his chin. "Why you need ah ride or sum?"

The longest conversation they ever had that was actually pleasant. Yuri quirked her brow up. "Not you tryna give me a ride."

Von sucked his teeth, "not that kinda ride," he clarified looking at the seductive smile she wore.

"I'm good with both kinda rides," Yuri smiled innocently, " but I think I'm better at the one I'm thinking about."

Dayvon cracked a suppressed smile.

Yuri laughed. "Not you finally smiling for me, damn. I gotta work for everything with you huh?"

"Man, I'm finna go," he smiled small, "move crazy ass la' girl."

"Wait," Yuri pouted playfully, "I can't get your Instagram, your phone number, nothing?"

"Get it from yo brudda," he joked.

"Stop playin' with me." Yuri laughed a little. " I'm serious."

Dayvon weighed his options as he played with the root of one of his dreads, his other hand on the lower part of the steering wheel. He sucked his teeth, fuck it. "Aight, follow me onna gram."

"What's your name?"

"King Von from da O," he spelled it out for her watching her hastily type it in to the search bar.

"And you better follow me back,"

" I got you, foenem."

"Okay be safe."

"Always," he replied watching her stand back as he pulled off. Her just excited that she finally broke some kind of wall with him. Four times a charm.

As soon as she reached her car, she looked at the notification on her home screen from Instagram.

@kingvonfrmdao followed you back!

Yuri smiled big, ready to gush about everything that happened to Tricia, but turned around hearing a big crowd of commotion. Her lips parted as she seen Booka standing on the roof of somebody's truck.

"Man get the fuck off my car!"

Tee, in a fit of laughter recorded him.

"Gang yo ass is tweakin boa!"

"I wanna let everybody know," Booka yelled, " I'm drunk as FUCK onbd!" He paused. "And I wanna let y'all know too—Yuri yo lil anorexic ass lookin good tonight!"

Yuri's mouth went agape at his choice of words for her.

"You need to leave!" A neighbor yelled from the window.

"Fuck you old lady!"

"Im finna beat his ass," Jourie sucked his teeth, "bitch what I tell you bout talkin' to my sista?"

Drunk ass niggas I tell you.

chi this took me all night bye.

yuri remind me of one of them real persistent gas station niggas, sigh. good for her tho.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 12.3K 51
" 𝚜𝚎𝚎 πš’πš–πšŠ πš”πš’πš•πš•πšŽπš› πš‹πšžπš 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 πšπšŽπšŽπš•πš’πš—πšπšœ, 𝙸 πšŒπšŠπšπšŒπš‘ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš πš’πš πšŽπš– 𝙸 πš“πšžπšœπš πš–πš’πšπš‘πš πš”πš’πš•πš• πšŽπš–." PSA: READ AT...
114K 5.6K 21
𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 | ππ€π„π“π‡π€π’π‹πˆπŒπ„π’π“ 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 bxb
201K 5.8K 24
Amari has 2 kids, Von has none-but he's willing to play Stepdaddy.