Legends (Miguel Diaz) on hold

By MidnightArgent

Dawson LaRusso the daughter of the Famous Daniel LaRusso. Ever since she was a kid she was taught the Miyagi... More

Disclaimer
Cast
Graphics
Act one
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter four
Chapter five
chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Act two
season two new cast members
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chpater nineteen
Chapter twenty
Act three
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Season 4 new cast members
Act four
Thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
33
34

Chapter three

1.1K 24 1
By MidnightArgent

The image above is Dawson's Halloween costume

"Cyberbullying is no laughing matter" the school counselor explains. As the whole school was sitting in the cafeteria getting a talk about bullying from the school counselor.

"Sending a cruel message to someone online Can just be as hurtful as saying it to their face" the counselor went on talking about bullying. "I'm not gonna name names, but the other day a mother called me up because her son was crying after some kids online made fun of his facial deformity".

That's when the whispers started the whole school was looking at Eli . "But today, our goal here is to make this school a safe place for all students." The counselor continued.

"If you're sick of getting bullied, my karate dojo's looking for recruits," Miguel says turning to the group.

"Yeah Miguel is right we could use some more people" Leo states.

"Yeah right" Demetri laughs "You hear that's, Eli? A little karate training and you're gonna kick some major ass".

"I'm serious, Demetri, " Miguel deadpans. "My sensei's the real deal. I'm sure I could get you three discounts" Miguel says looking at them.

"I'm good," Dawson smiled.

"As enticing as that sounds, I think we'd rather spend our afternoons playing crucible control than getting hit in the face" Demetire explains.

"One last thing" the counselor smiled. "While we're all looking forward to the Halloween dance. Let's make sure our costumes are culturally sensitive. For example, instead of a "sexy nurse" maybe try a "gender-neutral hospital employee". to that, all the students just laughed.

Dawson glanced over and saw Aisha talking to Sam. But as soon as Aisha went to her she went back to her table with a sad look on her face. "I'll be right back," Dawson announced standing up and walking over to Aisha.

"Are ok?" Dawson asked sitting next to Aisha

"I asked Sam if she wanted to dress up together but apparently she is going a Laker girl" Aisha explained.

"I can dress up with you" Dawson smiled.

"No, it's ok, you always have good costumes" Aisha smiled at the girl.

"Are you sure?" Dawson asked.

"Yes, I'm sure" Aisha smiled.

"Well I see you around" Dawson smiled getting up from the table but before she went back to Miguel and the others. She walked straight up to Sam.

"Hey Sam" Dawson smiled.

"Dawson what do you want" Sam hissed.

"What I want, What want is for you to stop being a bitch " Dawson smiled walking back to her table.

"What was that about" Leo questioned.

"Nothing you have to worry about" Dawson smiled.

"So Sam is dating Kyler," asked Leo.

"Yeah" Dawson mumbled.

"Why didn't you tell me" questioned Leo

"I was going to tell you" Dawson sighed.

"Why didn't you," Asked Leo.

"I don't know ok, I'm sorry" Dawson muttered.

Leo just smiled at Dawson and continued to eat his lunch. "So Miguel how is karate," Dawson asked.

"It's going great and Leo is also doing great" Miguel stated

"That's great" Dawson smiled. After she said that the bell rang to single everyone to get o class. "Well I guess we got to get to class, see you guys later" Dawson smiled walking away.

"See you later Daws" Leo smiled.

"Daws?" Miguel questioned.

"That's her nickname" Demetri explained.

"Oh, that makes sense" Miguel muttered.

"Come one we can't be late for class" Leo stated getting up from the table.

As Dawson was walking down the hall a hand had grabbed her arm and yanked her into the bathroom.

"What the hell" Dawson shouted.

"Dawson, what's the matter with you?" Sam hissed.

"I don't know what you mean" Replied Dawson.

"You called me bitch in front of my friends" Sam growled

"Some friends you have" Dawson scoffed. "You are being a bitch to Aisha"

"I'm not," Sam said defensively.

"Yes, you are you just don't see it" Dawson argued.

"Listen here Dawson you're just jealous that I'm popular and you're not" Sam smirked thinking she won the battle.

"No you listen, Sam, those "friends" of yours are fake sooner to later they will leave you" Dawson seethed

"You don't know anything Dawson" Sam sneered

"Maybe I don't anything but I do know that those friends are going to hurt you" Dawson hissed.

"I don't have time for this I will see you at home" Sam shoved Dawson out of way knocking her into the wall.

Dawson watched Sam walk out of the restroom. Dawson walked over to the bathroom sink gripping the edges of it. Taking deep breaths Dawson was able to regain her composure before walking out of the bathroom.

Later that night the LaRusso'ssat at the dinner table. "I mean I feel bad for Aisha, but at the same time, I don't want to dress up as a molecular compound" Sam complained, and which Dawson rolled her eyes.

"I totally get it, but just because you guys aren't wearing the same costume, doesn't mean you can't hang out at the dance together" Amanda shrugs.

"Speaking of the dance. I got an e-mail from the school. They're looking for chaperones. They seem desperate" Daniel spoke.

"Yeah, no kidding. Who wants to spend their Friday night in a sweaty gym?"Ananda deadpanned

Daniel looks at Amanda with a smile "You're off the hook. I said I'd do it"

Once those words left his mouth Sam dropped her fork looking at her father in shock. With that Dawson let out a little chuckle. When Daniel looked at Sam he saw the look on her face. "What? come on. Counselor Blatt and I go way back. I couldn't leave her hanging" Implies Daniel.

"Mom?" Sam looked at her mother for help.

"Uh... Come on, Daniel. Would want one of your partners at your high school dance?' Amanda questioned.

"My mom drove me on dates. Ok?" Daniel stated

"Yeah? And how'd that go?" claimed Amanda

"This is so not fair" Sam admitted crossing her arms.

"You won't notice me. I'll be a ghost" Daniel joked.

"Ghosts are lame." Anthony sated

"Yeah, I'm not talking about a costume. It's just an expression." Daniel explains.

"Just promise me you won't embarrass me" Sam sneered.

"I promise," Daniels says.

"I'm happy that your coming Dad" Dawson smiles.

"I'm glad that you are" Daniel smiled glad that at least one of his daughters was happy about him being there.

"Daws honey what are you going as again," Amanda asked.

"I'm going as Ray from star wars" Dawson answered

"That's a great costume," Daniel tells Dawson.

The Halloween dance rolled around fast. Everyone was dancing and having a good. While Dawson and Demetir and Eli and Leo all stood together chatting.

"Oh, skeleton. Classic, Nice" Demetri compliments Miguel as he walks toward the group.

"Thanks. I like your sorcerer costume." Miguel exclaimed.

"Sorcerer?" Demetri scoffs. "Please. I'm a necromancer"

"What?" Miguel asked confused

"Didn't you see the amulet?" Demetri questioned Miguel causing Dawson to let out a laugh.

"So, are you a regular doctor or---" Miguel trailed off.

Before he could Eli finished him off "Plastic surgeon. I fix lips"

"Nice" Miguel admits.

"Leo you're Indiana Jones," Miguel asked.

"Yep," Leo said poping the p

"And Dawson your Ray from star wars right," Miguel asked.

"Bingo," Dawson said snapping at Miguel.

"Cool I love it" Miguel smiled

"Thank you" Dawson smiled back. "I'm going to talk to Aisha but I'll see you guys in a bit"

Miguel watched Dawson walk away with his mouth hung open. "Dude your drooling" Leo laughed.

"I'm not" Miguel quaked

"I think someone has a crush on Dawson" Demetri nudges, Miguel.

"What..what makes you think that" Miguel squawked

"Dude you so do" Leo laughed.

"Ok so maybe I do" Miguel admits

"Then go ask her to dance" Leo states.

Meanwhile, Dawson was talking to Aisha at the snake table. "Hey girl," Dawson says walking up to Aisha

"Hey Daws, oh my gosh I love your costume" Aisha complimented her.

"I love yours too" Dawson smiled. "Hey look I will be right my back I'm just going to go say Hi to my dad"

"K sees you later" Aisha smiled watching Dawson walk away.

"Hi dad" Dawson chipped.

Daniel jumped as his daughter all of a sudden appeared by his side. "Oh, Jesus Daws you scared me," Daniel says putting a hand over his heart.

"Sorry" Dawson laughed.

"Anyway what are you doing don't you wanna hang out with friends," Daniel asked.

"Oh I still am I just wanted to hi" Danswon smiled.

"Well that's really sweet of you honey" Daniel smiles. "Hey sorry Daws I got to go do something," Daniel tells her When he sees Sam and Kyler walk out of the gym

"Ok see you later dad," Dawson says walking toward Aisha again.

"Hey I'm back" Dawson smiles.

"Guess who talked to me" piped Aisha.

"I don't who," Dawson asks

"Sam she was saying how badass my costume is" Aisha shrugs.

Dawson was about to reply when Miguel walks up to them."Hey, Dawson does want to dance with me" Miguel asked.

"Uhhh. Dawson stutters

"She would love to" Aisha smiled pushing Dawson forward.

"Great" Miguel smiled dancing around with Dawson.

"This is so much fun" Dawson laughed dancing around with Miguel. "Thank you for asking"

Dawson was having a great time with Miguel. That was until she got a message on her phone well actually the whole school got it. It was an of Aisha they were calling her pig. "Miguel look at this" Dawson says holding up her phone so he could read it.

"Dawson comes on we got to go home," Sam says.

"Oh ok by Miguel" Dawson waves walking out of the gym with sam.

Later that night Dawson was in the room texting Aisha about what happened.

"Hey, Dawson," Sam asked as she walked into her room.

"What do you want Sam," Dawson asked annoyed.

"Look I know you mad me" Sam implied "But I want you to know how sorry I am"

"Look Sam I'm sorry I called a bitch I'm just looking out for you" Dawson Admitted.

"Tha's should be my job because I'm older" Sam laughed.

"bye 7 minutes" Dawson chuckled.

"So are we good?" Sam asked.

"Were good" Dawson smiled hugging her sister. "Hey do want to have a sleepover?"

"Sure" Sam smiles sitting next to Dawson in the bed. For the rest of the night, they spent talking to each other one of the first real conversations they had had in while.

Authors note

Dawson and Miguel dancing:❤️😍🥰

I m sorry the dance scene could not be longer but I promise soon their relationship will kick off soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.9K 1.2K 47
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
179K 1K 190
Mature content
160K 8.1K 17
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...