Regret//

By breadandgumballs

You are a trashy south side 16 year old girl that's dating a 'trashy' white boy. You both live on the south S... More

1.
2
3.
4.
5.
6.

7.

179 2 0
By breadandgumballs

It was 7:00 at night at the Gallagher house and everyone was eating around the table. The room was covered with silence.. all there was was forks clinking on the plates. Fiona glanced at you and Carl a couple few times..lip,Debbie,and Ian did too. You picked up your piece of lasagna with the sliver fork and was about to put it in your mouth but the silent room was interrupted by Fiona.

" ok after dinner all of us need to talk about you guys" Fiona said quickly as she plants her fork on her plate for a moment why she spoke.

" What" You said after you slammed your fork in the glass white plate confused and kinda shocked.

" Why" Carl asked as he looked at Fiona with a weird look why his fork was also planted on the white plate for a moment why he spoke too.

"No questions asked Living room. After dinner"  Fiona said quickly again but this time she didn't plant her fork in the plate why she spoke..she swung it around as she glanced at both of you why she spoke.

" Fuck..."  You heard Carl say under his breath in annoyance as he looked down at his plate and slowly picked up a piece of lasagne.

After dinner everyone left  there dirty dishes on the kitchen table and walked into the living room immediately after they were done. They did it immediately after they were done because they all knew that Fiona would get mad and give them all a lecture about 'You guys never listen too me' and ' You guys are idiotic'.

Car was sitting in a chair in front of the fire place...you were sitting on the left arm of it next to carl. Debbie was sitting on the left side of the couch, Ian and lip were standing behind the couch on the right side, and Fiona was sitting in the middle of the couch..the closets to both of you. You glanced around the room again as it was silenced. You were gazing out at the window but was startled by Fiona grabbing your hands. You looked her up and down really quickly as she leaned towards you and Carl. You glanced over at Carl and saw him with this ' your being weird' look in his face. His eyebrows were Crouched,his eyes were slanted,and the end of his  mouth was curved.

" We love you both and we need you in this family but you guys need to stop this stealing and doing just straight crime" Fiona said as she looked up like a puppy kinda and glanced at you both off and on why she spoke between her words.

" Yea Uh guys we don't really want you going to juvie anymore" Lip suddenly said before he smirked and chuckled.

" about that too...this is your 9th time going into juvie in the past 2 weeks" Debbie suddenly said also as her fists were in a ball  and her elbows were leaning on her knees.

" But..why" Carl asked Fiona quietly as he looked at her in the eyes with a blah look on his face like he was annoyed.

" It's not right"  Lip said again butting into Fiona's words again.

" But it-it gives us everything we want without paying for it I mean...wouldn't that be amazing" You explained as you looked at her.

"Sometimes it would be but no" Debbie said suddenly again butting in once again on Fiona's words like lip.

" Now I'm stopping it right here right now"..no stealing,no assaults,no nothing..it starts tomorrow" Fiona said quickly before quickly smacking both you and carls hands as she got up. She glanced at everyone and smirked before  she picked up all sorts dirty clothes on the floor in the middle on the floor.

" What,wait what are we supposed to do for the whole day tomorrow" you asked as you got up from  the arm of the chair slowly and stood by the fire place.

" Read a book" Fiona said loudly as she was still picking up clothes in the kitchen.

" But stealing gives us entertainment"  Carl said blankly and in announce as he looked down. His face wrinkled up into his annoyance face.

You looked around the room quickly in panic.

Lip stared at you from the couch lean against the fireplace with your arms crossed and he could tell in your eyes that you were in complete panic. The way you looked,the was you stood..it was obvious. He stood there with his arms crossed and with this annoyed face. He thought about walking over to you and talking with you about it. He breathed in and out slowly but starting to pick it up as he thought about it harder and harder. His body suddenly uncrossed his arms and moved towards you quickly. You glanced around the room as you bit your nails but when you looked down at Carl his head was done and his elbows were on his knees and you knew he was annoyed. You looked away from carl slowly but looking down. Your hands were up on your shoulders. You were looking down at the floor sad and thinking until you felt too hands touch your shoulders and move you to the chair next to carls. You were startled so your eyes moved around the room but also glanced at lip a few times. You watched him kneel down in front of you. He looked at you like Fiona did..puppy eyes sorta.

" You guys should go to a meeting" Lip said to you both quietly as he nodded his head slowly and glanced at you both off and on between each word.

" What!!" Carl said loudly in shock and annoyance.

"Lip this ain't a drug or-or a drinking addiction this is a thing people do everyday because they feel like it" You said as you got up from the chair quickly and paced around and went in circles.

" well you guys kinda do have drug and drinking addictions" Lip said quietly stopping off and on between his worlds thinking if he should say it or not. He chuckled after what he said as he itched the right side of his head with  his finger. The whole room was silenced as Ian and Debbie looked at lip annoyed.

Lip stared at you in concern. He wasn't he's you lace around in circles for a second or so until he grabbed your ankle. You quickly looked down in sudden. You had this shock and panic face on your face.

" Sit down" Lip told you quietly as he looked up at you with puppy eyes almost whispering.

You stopped and slowly looked around the room for a moment before glancing at the chair and down at the floor. You sat down in the chair..not leaning back in it because you were too panicked. Carl had his hands on his forehead and he was looking down  You could tell he was panicked when you looked under to see his face.

" Carl look at me" Lip said to his little brother as he looked at him look down.
Carl quickly looked up at him. Carl exhaled quickly as he had this tired face on his face.

" How about I give you guys some money and you too go do  something fun  and romantic together tomorrow" Lip suggested as he glanced at you and Carl off and on between his words as he spoke.

" Can we-" Carl jerked up his his chair suddenly in excitement  and was about to ask lip something he could do but was cut off before he could even say it.

" WITH MONEY" Lip said loudly as he looked at Carl quickly.

Carl plopped back down in the chair again as his face went annoyed and sad again immediately.

You looked down slowly after you looked at lip for a second. You thought about it real hard for a moment as you gazed out at the floor.

After a few seconds of thinking real hard and good you looked back up at lip that was waiting for a answer patiently. Why you were raising your head up slowly from the ground  lip jerked back
up from the floor. You looked at lip for a second before looking at Carl slowly. He was already looking  at you. He nodded slowly wanting you to answer he waiting big  brother. You quickly but slowly looked back at lip. You stayed  silent for a second until finally making a answer.

" Fine sure" you said with a blank face on your face  in annoyance

" Ok there we go I'll give you the 100 tomorrow ok"  lip told you guys as he jerked up in excitement that you guys were actually doing something than buying drugs or stealing. Lip was rushing upstairs.

The room was filled with silence.

" OK" lip yelled back at you and Carl wanting a response of a 'ok' back.

" Okkkkkk" Carl said loudly to were lip could hear him Halfway up the stairs as he rolled his eyes and slowly slid down in the chair in tiredness and annoyance.

You and Carl were slid down in both of your chairs in tiredness and annoyance.

Timeskip since I'm to lazy to write more.

You and Carl kept doing things every day that Dosent involve stealing because the Gallagher said they would throw you both in a dumpster and lock it if you don't. You guys got 50s,60s,73s, and 100s dollar bills every day by a different Gallagher so you too could go shopping or something with out stealing  it. Carl got out of his 'white boy Carl' phase and you stopped doing less weed and quit whiskey and stuck  to beer.

(Sorry this ending  and Timeskip was very bad 😭🙏🏻)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 46.2K 42
Riah had her own reasons on why she never dealt with dudes involved inna streets but when HE showed up it was hard for her to remember that reason...
78.4K 11.8K 72
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙
154K 11.8K 13
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
1M 55.8K 35
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...