S@D [N@A Season 2]

By samadhishwetha

Hi! I'm Amelia. Everyone has a past. That past can destroy the present and destroy hope for the future. Drugs... More

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's note

Chapter 13

10 2 0
By samadhishwetha

"Do you now understand what kind of person your dad is? He's a great cynic. He just wants to do what he wants. He doesn't care about anyone else. He killed my grandfather and my father's sister without any remorse. You've made the right decision and you don't want to be with such a person. How can he tell you not to use drugs? He was a large-scale fucking drug dealer" Diego's cruel eyes began to twinkle.

"You don't stay here because your dad might find you. One of our places is a little far away so you can stay there. Everything you need is there. There are more boys there so you don't have to mess around there" said Dexter who wanted to get Soren further away from Nicolo.

"I don't want you to be bothered because of me" Soren took the wax bag of drugs from Diego's hand. He could not live without those things at that time.

"Here is something for you" Dexter handed him a key to a bike.

"What's this?" Soren raised his eyebrows.

"Go out and see for yourself" Dexter laughed frantically with Diego. Soren ran out and saw a modern black motorbike. He loved motorbikes as much as Nicolo. He was already living in an immature fantasy world so he couldn't comprehend anything that was happening.

"Yo, boy, you love it" Diego patted Soren's shoulder.

"Thank you, Mr. Dexter," Soren gave him a hug and got on the bike.

"Now, you can go anywhere you want," said Dexter while he was rubbing the shiny surface of the bike. Soren never knew what Dexter really wanted. At the same time, Soren left to go to where Diego and Dexter had told him.

It took about two days for Aurora to recover from the day Soren left home that night. Sarah had no problem at Cinet's house but when she remembered the house she cried. At such times, Nicolo called her and strengthened her. My cancer had spread so much that I was in a lot of pain. That treatment is very painful. Luc reduced going to concerts a bit. Getting treatment secretly at home was a big challenge for both of us.

I stayed near the college in my car until Shawn arrived to meet Diana with him. I was saddened when a few strands of hair came out of hair came into my hand while I was running my fingers through my hair. Because I was someone who loved my hair amazingly. It's true that my youth was over by then but I was someone who loved to be beautiful. I heard that someone was knocking on the glass of the car. That was Shawn so I opened the car door for him.

"Let's go," said Shawn. As he sat in the back seat, I turned the windshield slightly so he could not see the tears that filled my eyes.

"Are you okay, Ame?" He asked me as I drove a somewhat distance without any conversation.

"Yeah," I said in a broken voice.

"Stop! Stop!" Soren shouted insanely. He made me nervous so I made a restless break. "Let's go soon" He ran after a girl who was farther away from us. I also ran after him. In the past, when I was young, at least Nicolo could not run as fast as I did. But by then, I was so weak so I felt very tired when I ran after him.

"Diana, wait" Shawn grabbed her by the elbow and held her. I had reached them by then. I think her eyes widened because she was scared.

"Where's Soren?" Shawn asked without letting go of her elbow.

"I don't know. Let me go" Diana slapped his hand while looking at me.

"Listen, Diana, I won't let anything happen to you. You won't be harmed. Tell me, is Soren in your house? Your truthfulness helps us a lot at this time. Assume you are telling your mom the truth and tell me the truth" I looked into her eyes. Oh my God her eyes! I don't know if Soren liked her but I would not be surprised if he liked her.

"Well, he spent one night at our place two days ago" She was rubbing the floor with her shoe.

"Now?" Shawn and I were curious.

"I don't know. He left the next morning. To be honest, I told him to go. He didn't say and I didn't even ask where he was going" She fixed her glasses which were slipping along her nose. I was still wondering why the signal was pointing to Diana's house.

"Oh! He has left his phone at my house. He had broken it into pieces" Diana continued.

"What?" I wondered why he did that. "Thank you, Diana, you did a great service. I'm sorry if he bothered you that day. If he comes to your house again, can you tell me? Thank you again" I gently held her hand and greeted her with a pleasant smile.

"Sure! But I don't understand what is happening" Diana shouted as we started walking back to the car.

"I'll tell you later" Shawn shouted back. "Is it okay for her to know about this?" Shawn turned towards me.

"Can we trust her? You are the one who knows how close she is to Soren" That was my opinion.

"Alas, it's a strange bond" Shawn shrugged. "How do you know if she told the truth?" He looked at me with suspicion.

"Her breathing was steady and her blinking rate didn't change" In my experience, I was able to tell if someone was telling the truth or a lie but I could not understand that Soren was lying because I did not suspect him.

"Did Soren do that to his phone, knowing you were a hacker?" Shawn asked me a question that was on my mind?

"No doubt now he knows" I nodded.

"I'm just asking, have you hacked our phones before?" Shawn asked me as he sat in the car. He didn't receive a response from me.

"Ame" He called me. "Yeah" It was from his voice I came to my senses. Tears streamed down my cheeks. Even my breathing was restless. All I want to know was 'Where is Soren? Is he okay?'

"Can't we get the help from the police?" asked Shawn. From my point of view, it was a very stupid question but to his level, it was a normal question.

"Listen, Shawn, we have done a lot of wrong things. In short, there are innumerable but there are no police records about Nicolo since he was so subtle. Aurora was shot once and he had no way to hide because he had to fight for her life. Otherwise, he was very clever at playing hide and seek games with the police. There was no crime he committed that day. The crime was committed by me. I was the one who shot the person who shot Aurora. Enrico surrendered to the police on my behalf. I don't know if you know him or not" I asked him a question that way.

"Jazzy's dad?" He mumbled. I nodded to indicate he was right.

"He was sentenced to life in prison. Nicolo released him two and half years later. No one knows how Nicolo did that and he doesn't even tell us. But I understand it is definitely illegal. So, there are so many reasons why we can't get help from the police. They'll continue to investigate. Inevitably, these things are done by Nicolo's enemy so our old lives will be revealed. Then again, we are criminals or guilty. Even if lose some of our lives, now we have to solve it ourselves" With what I said, Shawn was in a very serious situation, like trying to tie heaven and the earth.

...Nicolo's house...

"Where is he?" Aurora listened to what I said and fell on the sofa, shaking her head.

"Don't worry we'll find him somehow" Nicolo let Aurora cuddle into his chest and he removed the waves of her sparkling hair from her face. Her ivory-skinned face, which showed no signs of aging, was discolored under the eyes due to depression.

"Promise me he won't be in any trouble" Aurora whined.

"Never" Nicolo whispered in her ear.

As I entered the house, Nicolo gave me an inquisitive look. He leaned Aurora on a pillow on the sofa and came to me with lightning speed. We both came out of the living room so as not to disturb Aurora's rest.

"Nothing" The hope in his heart was shattered by my word.

"I think, this work should start my way now" Nicolo wiped a drop of sweat from his forehead. The veins that had ruptured in his neck at a young age were still there, giving him the youthful vigor, a challenging time.

"You look a little tired. Go and rest" He stroked my hair gently and brotherly. I greeted him with a weak but slight smile and came into the room thinking a lot of things. I stood in front of the mirror and untied my hair, which was tied up at the top of my head like a bun, down to my waist. I rubbed my dark brown curly hair several times and thought I would take a selfie to highlight my hair. That's a ridiculous idea but I thought I'd do that.

...Next day...

"Why are you wearing an ice cap?" Nicolo looked at me like he was looking at a snake with horns.

"I feel a little cold," I said and avoided his eyes.

"Nonsense" He took a bottle of milk from the fridge and quenched his thirst like a man who had been thirsty for days.

"What happened to you when she's wearing an ice cap?" Aurora asked in a slightly hoarse voice.

"I just asked. Why can't I ask so?" Nicolo asked harshly. I wondered if it was even an argument.

"Let her be free" Aurora shouted back.

"Why are you yelling at me?" Nicolo grabbed her by her shoulders and shook her.

"What happened to you? Go away" Aurora pushed him.

"What's wrong with you?" Nicolo grabbed her again.

"Why are you doing nothing to find Soren? He left because of you. The fault is yours" Aurora yelled.

"I do everything I can to find him and it's not my fault at all. A father has the right to point out his son's wrongdoing" Nicolo was in a very restless state. I had never seen the two of them argue so seriously before. I really wanted to run away from there at the time.

"I need him back as my son, from somewhere. Without him, my life would be useless. I want to die-" Her pain came out from her words terribly.

"Shut the fuck up, Aurora" Nicolo pressed his palm against the wall above her head and looked into her eyes frantically. His dark brown eyes had turned black with intense anger. Aurora burst into tears and sat down at the foot of the wall with her head resting on her knees. Leaving her, Nicolo placed his arms on the pantry and breathed in and out. He could cool down gradually. When he returned to normal, he heard Aurora crying. I know it could have burnt his whole soul. His eyes were also wet with tears because of her tears. I immediately went to my room because I thought it would be good if the two of them talked a little alone.

"Listen, Aurora, I'm sorry" Nicolo leaned over to her and placed a wave of hair behind her earlobe. She didn't respond to him.

"Babe, forgive me for the way I behaved and the way I spoke to you. He will come back as your son" Nicolo rubbed the back of her hand against his cheek. All she did was cry.

"Forgive me" As a cold tear touched his finger which was running down her warm cheek, he pleaded again.

"I'm sorry" Aurora put her arms around his neck and sighed in his arms.

"Thanks a lot for forgiving me. Love you" Nicolo looked at the gorgeous lady who was in his arms.

"Love you too" She mumbled.

...After a little while...

"Why are you wearing an ice cap?" Luc asked as he sat at the edge of the bed.

"Don't be angry with me for what I say" I said so at first.

"You know, I'm not that type" Yeah, he was right. He wasn't that type. "So, tell" He smiled.

"My hair...." I wondered how to tell.

"Did you color your hair?" He raised his eyebrows.

"No" I mumbled.

"Straight?" His eyes widened.

"No" I mouthed.

"Layers?" He narrowed his eyes.

"No," I said and removed the ice cap. I had cut my hair to the neck level.

"Nice! Gorgeous as ever" He smiled and shrugged. I was amazed at his reaction. "Why are you looking so surprised? Honestly, beautiful" He gave me the usual, calm, and very warm smile.

"Thank you, for everything," I said a few words but it had a deep meaning and a huge set of emotions.

"Hey, I love you, not your hair" He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer, messing my hair a little. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 78 32
She is broken He is not She has been betrayed He's the betrayer What will happen when these two finally meet will they fall in love or...
2.4M 43.3K 57
Amelia has had a tough life and it all got even worse when her dad returned from his trip. He has sold her to the Perez family for money. How could...
451 35 33
Camila is a smart, pretty, and wealthy girl and people either adore her, hate her, or envy her. Her father, a gold digger of a step mother, and step...
141K 3.6K 95
Nicole, a careless girl with a dark past who, doesn't believe in love, didn't care what people thought of her. She would party with her friends when...