My TARGET❤

By aka_Avana

To her she was just following orders but little did she know what crime she was committing. But the real que... More

Introduction
One Way Or Another
One Step Closer
Feels Like Home
Stand By Me
You Make Me Strong
Up All Night
A Way Through The Dark
I'm So Confused
They Don't Know About You
Am I Out Of Time?
Are We Friends Or Are We More?
Tell Me The Truth
Let's Do It
Escape Route
Let's Live Our Lives To The Fullest

Nobody Can Drag Us Down

6 3 5
By aka_Avana

*At The Cafe*

"You really are close to Mikey"

"Well more like I'm his personal care taker"

"Ptffff hahaha. So how did you meet him?"

"Um..... Let's start from the beginning. As you know I was born in Shibuya red-light district......."

(a/n- watch episode 6, Regret that's basically Draken's childhood and how he met Mikey)

"He really is a strong guy" I really haven't faced anyone like him before, "That kick was really something"

"Is your ankle alright?"

"Yes all fine now"

"Wakatta(understood)"

"I want to avenge Pah-chin's friend so take me with you when you'll fight Moebius"

"But you don't have to you're not a member of Toman, it's not your duty"

"But I have to, I promised Pa-"

"So make her a member of Toman" this voice interrupted me, "I've seen her fight and she's really amazing" and that voice belonged to Baji.

"Yes Avana-san really is a tough guy" Chifuyu added. What are they doing here?

Draken was surprised but then he calmly said, "Alright I'll talk to the commander then"

"Thanks" Baji and Chifuyu sat down at our table, they were in their school uniform and both ordered yakisoba.

"Shouldn't you guys be in school?" I asked

"Well Baji-san said that since you'll be tutoring him he won't-" as Chifuyu was explaining, Baji interrupted him with his screams of embarrassment.

"Hey I'm tutoring you but that doesn't mean that you can skip school you dumbass" I said

"She's right" Draken supported me.

"Draken! You should be on my side"

"Not a chance in hell"
(a/n- I really like this line of Rebekah Mikaelson >∆<)

We all laughed and had a good time. Draken asked Baji to come at the warehouse near Second MS. Then I left with Baji and Chifuyu and Draken headed back.

*The Next Day, At The Warehouse*
(a/n- Baji, Mitsuya and Avana was also present in this warehouse at that time according to my story)

They were discussing about strategies after recruiting me in Toman. Baji and Pah were arguing about which division should I be in. Of course I chose to be by Baji's side to protect him all the time that is why, I was appointed in the 1st Division. So as we were discussing, suddenly that strange guy, Takemitchy walked in. Well he was following Draken so of course he would know our meeting zone.

Everyone felt uneasy and hinted him to leave since it was confidential. But he walked right up to Mikey and asked Mikey to stop the fight with Moebius. What the hell! Who does he think he is? Pah grabbed him and threw him on the ground and started punching the shit out of him.

That Takemitchy guy is wierd he keeps blabbering about Toman's end if they fight Moebius and keep pursuing us to back down and also mentioned a guy who's pulling the strings from behind. Well if there's really such a guy it'll be clever to get more details before the fight. Moreover, if Takemitchy knows the guy but he's warning us isn't he betraying him? Ahhh...... it's all messed up, I can't think straight. Well for now lets stick to the plan.

Draken stopped Pah and asked Mikey to postpone the fight and look more into Moebius but Mikey took it the other way, he thought that Draken's going against Toman. Just then, we heard a voice saying, "Sorry to interrupt your little catfight" an unknown figure walked in. I'm not an expert in reading Japanese but from their gang uniform, I knew it for sure that it's Moebius with their leader, Osanai.

Osanai declared the fight by punching Takemitchy just because he was staring. Seriously what is up with this guy? Osanai is so full of himself! Pah stopped him from beating Takemitchy and fought him head on but was beaten up pretty badly. This Osanai guy is tough not to mention taller and older than us. When I wanted to go in their fight, Mikey stopped me by saying, "Just sit back and watch. This is Pah's fight". What is he talking about? Pah's nose broken and he's bleeding badly. Peh also wanted to help but got stopped by Mikey again. Then Takemitchy spoke up, "Just sit back and watch? But Mikey-kun Pah-chin's nose is already broken and he's barely conscious. We have to stop them now. Do something Mikey-kun". Mikey just replied, "Why? Pah hasn't given up yet" with a smile. He's right, he hasn't given up yet so we should trust him and not lose hope.

But he did passed out after a few seconds. Mikey held him and comforted him by saying, "You haven't lost Pah. You're tried so rest a bit"

The whole Moebius gang laughed at him. Mikey carefully helped Pah to lie down and headed towards Osanai but got stopped by me. I kept my hands on his shoulder and said, "Can I please take care of Osanai? I promise I won't let you down"

He nodded, turned around and said, "Anyone got a problem with that?" Everyone nodded in a no and Mikey said, "He's all yours"

I marched towards Osanai after thanking our commander for giving me the chance. "Huh? Toman sent a little girl to fight me? The Invincible Mikey is hiding behind a liitle girl?" They all burst out into laughter again.

Well should I just make him unconscious and prove it that we have the upper hand or should I make him suffer and show off a bit? Well he underestimated me and also raped a innocent girl, so it is suffering for him.

Whenever I'm fighting a man who's a bit taller than me, I always go for their groin or testicles with a kick then they always bent down and I hit their chin with a knee attack and then tackle him to the ground. Well Osanai was no exception. I hit his neck and he laid there unconscious.

The whole crowd went silent. Mikey came forward and said, "Told ya, Toman didn't lose. As long as I have their back and they have mine, we're never gonna lose. So the ones who thought we lost get outta here right now or I'll kill you all myself"

"You really didn't hold back, did you?!" Draken said.

"Gomen oni-chan(sorry big bro) to make you worry"

"No you did well"

"Good job"

"You're really strong" came the compliments from the captains.

Just then, Osanai played a dirty trick, he picked up a broken glass bottle and tried to stab Mikey, Draken noticed and jumped infront of him to protect. No Draken please don't get hurt.

Luckily he didn't, he grabbed Osanai and said, "Let me tell you why you lost today, Osanai..........''
(a/n- watch episode 7 revive Draken delivers a speech here that's really irrelevant to my story)

After a few minutes, the sirens were heard, "Time to scram, Takemitchy" told Mikey we laughed and ran towards the exit. Everyone was running to get their ass out of here. Draken told Moebius to carry their leader home.

Just then an unexpected thing happened which turned our happiness into worry, Pah stabbed Osanai with a knife. Although Draken pushed him away, Osanai was already bleeding and wasn't waking up. Why would he stab him? That's madness! We already won. Didn't we?!

We could hear the sirens louder, the cops were nearby. "We gotta get outta here Pah" Mikey screamed but what Pah said took me by surprise, "Sorry Mikey, but I'm gonna turn myself in. Peh-yan look after the third division for me"

"Screw that! Come with us Pah!"

"We gotta go Mikey orelse we all will get caught" Draken grabbed Mikey and Mitsuya grabbed Peh and we all ran like there's no tomorrow. Takemitchy collapsed on the way. We carried him to the hospital. The sun set and rose again the next day.

Within that time I got every single little details about Moebius and Takemitchy from Thunder. While going  through the files I knew Thunder overdid himself. And to my surprise there's nothing suspicion about Takemitchy except sometimes he acts like a matured old guy and sometimes like a baby. Well that wasn't of much help now, is it?!

Mikey and Draken started fighting over Pah getting arrested, Mikey is blaming Draken for letting him take the blame and Draken advised Mikey to respect Pah's decision and because of that Toman split into Mikey faction and Draken faction.

First Pah got arrested, Takemitchy's still in the hospital and now Draken and Mikey is fighting resulting into Toman's split?! This can not get worse anymore!

Well I take that back. It can get worse. I received a call from Thunder that a suspicious group of men appeared in Roppongi and I've to go there to stop them before they reach Baji. I don't dare to ask Draken for his bike so I took the subway.

With Thunder's instructions I easily found them. There aren't a lot so it should not take much time or so I thought, they're tough guys with guns. Luckily I got one too.

"Drop your gun" said Thunder.

"Akal thikane pe hain tera? Kya bake ja raha hain?(What the hell are you talking about? Have you lost your mind?)"

"Two delinquents are approaching, they maybe connected to Toman, you can't risk exposing yourself"

"*sigh* got it" well it is a back alley to it's not unexpected that delinquents will pop up.

TO BE CONTINUED.........

a/n- I think you can already guess who the delinquents are ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 768 46
Mikey and Y/N knew each other since they were babies . Y/N is from a rich family and she only has her father.Mikey and Y/N's family are family friend...
4.3K 284 20
You and the rest of the founding members (Mikey, Draken, Baji, Mitsuya, Pah-Chin, and Kazutora) have been childhood friends for a very long time, whe...
7.5K 274 34
What happens if Baji didn't die but changed.....cuz he realized his friends believed Kisaki over him .....then a certain girl comes and changes his l...
22.5K 654 19
Mikey is a girl in this AU and she's smart but she isn't smart enough to know that she has her own harem but ends up finding clues because how they a...