Our Fight For Love | Dean Am...

Bởi KxAmbrose

Kennedy McMahon-Levesque, a fifth generation McMahon who possesses no desire to follow in her family's footst... Xem Thêm

The Plan [1]
Payback [2]
An Offer [3]
First Day [4]
Lost [5]
Fun Times [6]
Drunken Antics [7]
Saved [8]
Nice Guy [9]
Storyline [10]
First Kiss [11]
Drunk Kiss [12]
Feelings [13]
Show Goes On [14]
Impromptu [15]
Hesitant [16]
Idiomatic [17]
Philophobia [18]
Merry Christmas [19]
The Next Step [20]
Rookie [21]
The Ex [22]
Family Ties [23]
Territorial Woman [24]
Soulmate [25]
Our Home [26]
Sweet to Sour [27]
Forever person forever [28]
Night in New Orleans [29]
Paradise [30]
No DQ [31]
Greatest Man Alive [32]
Calm Before The Storm [33]
Someday [34]
Our Moment [35]
True Leader [36]
Purpose [37]
Safe Keeping [38]
Zoe-Zoe [39]
Our Little Family [40]
Daddy's Champ! [41]
A New Plan [43]
Life Currently [44]
Dunn For [45]
Too Sweet [46]
A Roadblock [47]
Control [48]
It's On [49]

Home [42]

534 12 0
Bởi KxAmbrose

"I'm all grown up now..." Kennedy smiled as she walked through the sea of superstars on the stage and made her way into the ring where her podium stood.

"Please welcome, the commissioner of Monday Night Raw, The Billion Dollar Princess of WWE, Kennedy McMahon Levesque!"

"Ladies and gentlemen, it looks like our commissioner is out here tonight. I wonder what she has to say." JBL spoke

"I still can't believe it's almost been a month since she defeated her parents at Mania. She's been holding her own ever since her grandfather gave her full control of Monday Night Raw." Corey added.

Kennedy cleared her throat and looked at the audience.

"Welcome to Monday Night Raw!" she exclaimed as the crowd got hyped up and began cheering.

"It's lovely to be here in this beautiful city tonight, especially after the amazing night we had yesterday with Hell in a Cell." She said, gesturing to the superstars on stage.

"Which brings me to the reason why I am on here. I know that many of the superstars have been trying to reach me, but because I've been so busy running my company and show, I haven't had the time to have a proper meeting with you all." She said, leaning up against the ropes.

"So as I stand here today, we're going to have an open forum—or a superstar hall meeting, if you will. Ask me anything and I'll answer." She smiled, walking back over the podium and nodding towards the superstars.

"Hey Ms. Helmsley, we were wondering if we could get a shot at the tag team titles?" The Usos stepped up first and she thought for a second and looked down at her "notes"

"By the looks of it you both defeated a significant amount of tag teams around here, so I don't see why not-"

"Kennedy! They're not deserving of this gold!" Xavier spoke proudly as he and the rest of the New Day stepped up to the mic making her laugh a bit.

"Listen boys, Jimmy and Jey both earned their rights to challenge for the titles—are you guys scared?" Kennedy rose her brow as the crowd laughed and New Day shook their heads.

"Of course not! We just want them to know they won't be walking away with our titles." Kofi spoke as they began to dance around and sing their song.

"Ok, let's all settle down—it's official, The Usos will take on the New Day next Monday for the Tag Team Championships!" She smiled jotting her pen down on her paper as the men faced off before heading back to their spots.

"Next?" Kennedy declared, looking at the superstars.

It was Dean who walked up next, a blush appearing vividly on Kennedy's face as they stared at each other from across the arena.

"Hey Kennedy." He grinned his voice sultry, simply rubbing his collar bone.

"Hello, Dean. Anything I can do for you on this fine night?" She said, resting her head on her elbow as she smirked.

Though their love storyline was practically over, they still found ways to interact with each other since their segments always seemed to do good, and let's be honest, Kennedy and Jon would never turn down the opportunity to work together, even if it was a simple interaction like this one.

"Other than looking absolutely gorgeous..." He purred as Kennedy hung her head low to hide her smile and blush and the crowd hooted.

"I need to know who's next in line for my intercontinental championship." He added, patting his title that rested on his shoulder.

"Why thank you, Dean and I must say you did an exceptionally great job defeating Kevin Owens last night." She complimented as he smooched the air towards her and the crowd cheered.

"As for your next opponent, how about we hold a battle royal, last man in the ring gets to face you for the title?" She purposed, and he thought for a second.

"Can I be on commentary?" He asked, and she giggled and nodded.

"Of course you can, Dean. Is that all?"  He nodded, walking back to his spot right behind the mic, before we quickly went up to it again.

"Did I already tell you, you look hot?" He scratched his head, Kennedy and the crowd laughed loudly.

"I love you." She could see him mouth to her before walking back to his spot with a smile on his face.

"Ok, anyone else?" Kennedy asked, calming down from her laughter as Charlotte rolled her eyes and stepped up.

"I want to know who's my next opponent as well." Charlotte said, a hint of attitude in her voice as Kennedy got back into her character.

"Hmm, well, I've been watching you closely, Charlotte, and you've done a great job, holding that title and beating anyone who gets in your way." She clapped her hands as the crowd booed.

"I'm looking to get girls from NXT up here onto the main roster, I think it'd be a great learning opportunity for them to-"

"How about you?" Charlotte smirked as Kennedy stared at the champion confused.

"Me?" Kennedy asked, gesturing to herself as the Women's champ nodded.

"Yeah, or are you a one match wonder who lost her spark at Mania?" Charlotte challenge as Kennedy kissed her teeth and shook her head.

"You've got some balls for a girl who had to use her father in order to help her retain that belt." Kennedy retaliated as Charlotte gritted her teeth in anger and the superstars had astonished looks on their faces.

"I'm not the one who was handed a position here at the main roster. I had to work my ass off the get here-"

"Cut the crap, Charlotte. You got where you are because of your daddy."

"I could say the same about you!" Charlotte remarked as Kennedy glared.

She removed the mic from the podium stand and glared at Charlotte from across the arena.

"Listen to me, Charlotte. I don't appreciate you coming out here and attacking me, while there are other superstars on the stage that have actual concerns they need answered." Kennedy said in disgusted as she stepped away from the podium and began making her way up the ramp.

"But let's get one thing clear. I'm no one match wonder who lost her spark. And I never will be, because I was born into this." She paused pointing down to the ground and looking around the crowd.

"On the other hand, you had to prove you're not some one night stand accident." Kennedy made her way closer to Charlotte, who shook her head and had the look of anger on her face.

"But just remember, Ashley..." Kennedy dropped Char's real name to make it seem like real heat for the storyline.

"I could easily take this from you, anytime I want—not because I have the power to, but because I'm better than you. In. Every. Single. Way." Kennedy sneered, tapping the belt around the champ's waist before dropping the mic and heading to the back.

"Twitter is about to blow up!" A production hand said as she made her way into the gorilla.

She sat in her chair beside her grandfather at the monitors as they cued commercial and the rest of the superstars made their way back.

"That was some sick shit out there." AJ Styles AKA Allen said as he walked by patting her on the shoulder.

"Thanks Styles!" She called out, watching as Jon was one of the last ones to come back.

"How'd I do?" She asked as he approached her.

"Killed it, sweetheart. Crowd seemed to like it too." He said, kneeling beside her seat.

"It's nice being out there again. I missed it. Feeling the crowd and everything." She told him, rubbing his shoulders as he smiled up at her.

"You're gonna love it when you get to start wrestling out there again." He responded.

"I know I will, but I'll miss having my partner out there with me." She pouted as he laughed.

"I'll be there with you in spirit, doll. Always." He smiled as she held his face in her hand and gave him a kiss.

She heard her phone ding, and she reached to check and it was a message from her parents, who were watching Zoey at the hotel.

"She was watching us." Kennedy smiled, showing Jon the photo of Zoey in Paul's arms watching their segment.

"I can't wait to get back to her tonight." He stared at the photo and thought about how she was holding up without her parents.

Unfortunately, Zoey was having more restless nights because of her teething, which Jon and Kennedy thought they had under control, however, last night was a shit storm.

Neither of them could get Zoey down for a decent amount of sleep and instead took turns throughout the night rocking her in their arms trying to get her to calm down.

Stephanie and Paul were kind enough to suggest staying back at the hotel to watch over Zoey and hopefully get her some much needed rest instead of heading to the area.

The couple finished up their night at work before heading to their "home" where they found her parents rocking a very fussy Zoey.

"Oh c'mere baby." Kennedy whimpered sadly, going up to her parents and carefully taking Zoey into her arms.

"She slept a good amount today, but we tried not to let her sleep too much. That way she could get some rest for tonight." Her mom said, watching as Jon put down their things and came up beside Kennedy and Zoey.

"Has she been crying all day?" He asked and her parents shrugged.

"A good amount, but we did our best to keep her distracted as much as we could. We did tummy time, stretches, we took her out on a walk, and she stopped crying when she saw you two on the TV." Paul told them as they smiled.

"You guys should get some rest, I'll call you in the morning." Kennedy said softly to her parents, who nodded.

"You guys get some rest too, alright? We'll see you in the morning, honey." Steph said, going over to kiss her daughter and granddaughter's cheek before giving Jon a hug.

"Night, guys, we'll see you tomorrow." Paul told them, closing the door and leaving just the three of them.

"Do you wanna hop in the shower first and I'll try to put her down?" Kennedy looked over at Jon, who nodded.

"I'll be quick." He told her, gathering some new clothes and heading for the shower.

It was honestly nice having Kennedy's family around all the time and willing to help out with watching Zoey. It helped keep everything in their lives be a little more balanced because Jon and Kennedy were at a good place in their careers and didn't want to lose the momentum. After all, they were doing this not only because it was their passion, but it was what payed the bills and would ultimately provide for their family.

Jon finished up and walked out of the bathroom to see Kennedy asleep on the bed beside Zoey's crib.

"She needed her mom," Thought to himself as he slowly shook Kennedy awake. He knew she didn't want to go to bed without a nice shower.

"Go get a quick shower, sweets. I'll make sure she's alright." Jon kissed her face softly as she nodded and groggily walked over to the bathroom and shut the door quietly.

After a few minutes, she walked out and immediately plopped down beside Jon and fell asleep quickly, knowing it would only be a few hours until Zoey was up.

_

"You look like shit!" Colby said loudly as Jon into him in the hallways.

Last night was a rough night for the family of three to say the least. Zoey was in and out of sleep every hour or so and couldn't seem to stay down for hours like her usual sleep schedule. Kennedy knew it was the teething that was bothering her becuase she's seen her little sisters going through it when they were babies. Kennedy and Jon both took turns, rocking their daughter in their arms throughout the night. Kennedy was the last one who rocked her and ended up falling asleep with her in her arms. Jon had woken up briefly and noticed it and went ahead and took over.

"Kennedy and I barely got any sleep last night because little Miss over here was crying." Jon yawned, fixing her beanie that she wore.

"Teething right? Try giving her a bunch of fruits to just chew on. It could help." Joe suggest and he nodded, as they walked over to catering to get her some stuff.

"This should do it huh?" He said, putting a bunch of fruits onto the plate and walking over to sit at the table with his friends.

"Here you go, doll." Jon sat Zoey in his lap as she began pawing at the different fruits in front of her carelessly shoving them in her mouth as her gums smushed them up.

"Do you think she'll calm down soon?" Jon asked towards Joe and AJ who joined them.

"She should. The teeth pushing up can be painful, so trying to soothe it with plenty of soft food can ease the pain." Allen told him, as Jon nodded and picked up a blueberry. And held it up to Zoey's mouth as she nipped at it.

"So when are you and Kennedy gonna start moving into the new place?" Colby asked, watching on as Zoey messily ate her food, making him stifle a laugh.

"I'm not sure, man. I mean we did get all the papers signed, and the house is official ours, but we haven't had the time to pick up the keys and get started with the moving process. We've been so busy." Jon explained.

"You guys should take a few days off and head back to Vegas to start. Plus, maybe it'll help Zoey. This travel could be hard on her, especially at this stage." Joe told him.

"I don't mind helping out. I know I give you and Kennedy a lot of shit, but you guys are my friends and I really hate to see you guys burnt out." Colby said sincerely.

"Hey, that means a lot. But I'd need to talk to Vince about it—he's been really on our asses about balancing work and family and Kennedy feels like she'll disappoint him if she keeps asking for days off." He told said as they shot him an apologetic look.

Although Kennedy was related to Vince and had a bit of leverage, taking days off was something that he didn't like. He wanted to make sure that everyone was at work, doing their job unless it was a family emergency.

"This is one of those situations where you just have to put your foot down and tell him you and Kennedy need this. Your daughter needs this." Allen told him sternly as he nodded.

"He's right. But what we really need to do is get her cleaned up because we've got a meeting with your girl in a few minutes." Joe chuckled, looking down at his watch, then back up at Zoey, who had food all around her mouth, hands, and bib.

Jon worked out getting Zoey cleaned up while Colby helped out by cleaning up the table and throwing the leftovers away before they all made their way to Kennedy's office, where a bunch of superstars were waiting outside her door.

"She hasn't opened up?" Jon rose his brows as they all nodded and shrugged their shoulders.

He knocked on this door, "Doll, are you good in there?" no response.

"Give me a second." He told all of them before heading inside and closing the door.

He looked around the room and found her asleep on the couch. Her computer resting on her lap and her half finished coffee cup that was supposed to keep her awake was sitting on the floor. A bunch of papers and binders were around her in a mess.

"Mommy fell asleep because you kept her up all night." Jon said jokingly, looking at Zoey in his arms, who rested her head on his shoulder.

Jon quickly and quietly began picking up the papers and getting them in a stack and walking them over to her desk before he went over and retrieved her laptop and placing that down as well.

He went back over to Kennedy, repositioning her body so that she could lie comfortably as she snored softly. He carefully shrugged off his leather jacket from his shoulders and placed it over her so that she wouldn't get cold.

"Get some rest, doll." He said tenderly, kissing her forehead before heading back to the desk.

He pressed some keys on her laptop as it lit up and viewed the information that she was going to talk about in today's meeting. Essentially, travel dates and upcoming events.

"I guess your daddy is taking over for the day." He whispered to Zoey before heading out the door and shutting it.

"Listen up, Kennedy is in there asleep, and if you know anything about me, it's that I'll never disturb her sleep." He said as they chuckled.

"This meeting is still gonna happen, but I'll be holding it. Everyone needs to quietly go in there and take a seat. If Kennedy wakes up, we're all dead. Understood?" He asked, looking at everyone who nodded.

Jon nodded his head in approval, opening up the door and letting everyone file in quietly before he was the last one to step in and shut the door. He made his way to the front of the room and looked at the computer.

"So it looks like we've got some travel changes. Next week's flights have been moved up to six in the morning—damn." He cursed to himself, shaking his head.

This travel would definitely be taking a toll on Kennedy and Jon plus Zoey.

"Fuck I need to talk to Vince." He sighed talking to himself and continuously shaking his head.

"Jon, back on track." Colby coughed softly as Jon snapped out of it and nodded.

"Yea, sorry. Then it looks like we've got the WWE 2K event in two weeks. So interviews on the Saturday followed by the carpet on the Sunday. Saturday is gonna be a packed day, it looks like everyone has interviews and Sunday everyone will be at the carpet." He looked up and everyone nodded.

"I guess that's it. I don't see anything else on here, but if you've got questions, I'd save it for Kennedy for when she wakes up. I don't want to give you the wrong answer." Jon said as they all nodded and left.

Jon took a seat and rubbing his face with his hands. Just looking at their schedules was causing him a damn headache because he knew that him and Kennedy couldn't take on such grueling travel with a baby. They wanted to travel with Zoey and have her with them as much as they could, they definitely didn't want her with sitters or her grandparents in Connecticut.

"You alright man?" Colby asked as he and Joe still stayed in the room.

"This is just fuckin' insane. I know Zoe won't be able to get a decent schedule down with this type of travel. It's not practical man." Jon huffed as his friends looked at each other.

"Hey, why don't Colby and I watch Zoey so you can talk to Vince." Joe proposed and Jon gave them a look of hesitance.

He and Kennedy only ever left Zoey alone with her parents, and was always there to supervise when other people were with her.

"Trust us, man. We'd never let anything happen to her, I swear I won't be the evil magician like you." Colby said in order to lighten the mood.

Jon nodded and went over to pick up the diaper bag, and handed it to Colby.

"I won't take long and everything is in here. You guys should wait in catering. I don't want Kennedy to wake up." He told them as Joe took this girl from his arms and nodded.

"Come find us when you're done. Good luck, man." Colby patted Jon on the back as they walked out of the office and went their separate ways.

Jon took a deep breath as he found Vince's office. This could either go one of two ways. Jon asks for more time off and Vince happily obliges. Or Vince curses him out and get's on his bad side. Never did Jon ever ask for more time off at any point in his career in the WWE. He was totally fine with working day in and day out, but now that he had a family of his own, he knew that they were his number one.

He knocked on the door and hear the bellowing voice telling him to come in.

"Hey Jon." Vince smiled standing up and giving Jon a hug and pat on the back.

"Hey pops, can we talk?" He asked as Vince pulled away and nodded signaling Jon to take a seat.

"What's on your mind, son? Also, where's Kennedy and Zoey?" He asked.

"Kennedy is sleeping in her office, didn't get much last night since Zoey's teething and hasn't been able to sleep good. Zoey is with Joe and Colby. They're watching her so I could come and talk to you about something important." He explained as the boss listened closely.

"I was wondering if Kennedy and I can take some time off for the rest of the week so that we could head back to Vegas and start moving into our new place. And essentially, asking for more days off, that way Kennedy and I can spend more one-on-one time with Zoey as a family, as opposed to always running around working." Jon told Vince who sat and stared at him for a while before clearing his throat and speaking.

"Kennedy knows this is what you're asking for?" Vince asked, and Jon shook his head and sighed.

"No, she doesn't, but I know she needs it. I spend every waking second that I'm not working with Kennedy and my daughter and I can see she's tired. I see that she's burnt out and that she needs the extra sleep. And to be quite honest with you, I don't want to raise my daughter solely in this environment. She deserves to go to sleep in her own room, run around the backyard, and live a normal life when she can. She doesn't deserve to be raised in a hotel and arenas every day." Jon said passionately, hoping that Vince would see his sides of thing instead he stayed silent, causing Jon to grow a little agitated.

"Look, if you can't give me more time off, at least just give me this week so I can move our things into the new house. I'm fine with working, as long as that means Kennedy and Zoey are able to go home more often and be comfortable-"

Vince held his hand up, which told Jon to zip it.

"Jon, I appreciate you coming in here and telling me this. If you want time off and so does Kennedy, then I'll give it to you both, as long as you guys are still able to work when I need you to. Taking initiative is what I want, and you did exactly that. And you're right, you have a family now and you're doing what's right because you want to raise Zoey right. Trust me, I know what it's like." Vince assured him.

"Which is why I want you to ask Kennedy about traveling on a bus. I know you said you wanted to have more time off to spend at home, but the days in which I do need you two here, I suppose a bus will offer more comfortability for the three of you." Vince offered as Jon let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you so much, sir. I can pay for the bus and the commodities-"

"Don't. You won't need to, Jon." Vince said, resting a hand on his.

"Listen to me. I have no problem paying for it. You took control, and you came to me and told me what the problem was like a real man does. All I need you to do is go ahead and get Zoey and Kennedy because I'm gonna get you two the earliest flight to Nevada. We can talk the other things through next week, alright?" Vince patted his hand as Jon let out a sigh of relief and nodded.

"Thank you, pops." He said, shaking his hand.

"No problem, but I do expect an invitation for some beer soon." Vince chuckled.

Jon quickly made his way over to catering to get Zoey, since they had to get ready for the airport. He thanked his friends and assured them he would let them know what he and Vince talked about on another day. Colby and Joe were already thinking of a plan to get their asses to Vegas to help their friends get settled into their new place, knowing they couldn't do it alone.

"Doll?" He said out loud as he made his way into her office with a sleeping Zoey in his arms.

"Hmmm." She hummed from her place on the couch, slightly stirring around.

"It's 5:30, sweetheart." He told her as she opened her eyes wide and shot up.

"What! I had a meeting thirty minutes ago." She rushed up and shuffled around her office to look at her computer.

Jon laughed to himself and shook his head, walking over to her and shutting it.

"I did it, baby. You were out like a light, so I figured I'd just go ahead and do it since I didn't want to wake you up. You looked peaceful, and I know you needed the rest." He told her, as she looked confused.

"You held the meeting?" She asked once again, and he nodded.

"About the travel dates and the 2K event, right?" He confirmed with her as she nodded her head.

"Yea, that's right. How long was I out?" She sighed, running her fingers through her hair.

"I'm not sure. All I know is when I came back here to come to the meeting, you weren't up and everyone was already waiting." He said, and she nodded, taking Zoey from his arms.

"Can we talk?" Jon said, and she nodded, going over to sit on the couch, Jon taking a seat beside her.

"I talked to your grandpa about taking more time off for the both of us." He said simply as she furrowed her brows in confusion.

"Why would you do that?" She asked, and he gave her those "are you kidding me" eyes.

"You and I both know that we need it. And to be quite honest, I want to spend time with the two of my girls at home where we should be." He said, brushing her hair behind her ears.

Kennedy knew that Jon was right, but the last thing she wanted to do was show her grandfather that she couldn't juggle it all, even when she knew she really was struggling deep down.

She bit her lip and looked over at him. "What did he say?"

"He was actually pretty nice about it. He said he knew what it was like raising kids and being in the business, so he said yes to giving us more time off, and offered us a bus to travel in when we were working. That way, it's a little less stressful with the travel." He explained as a small smile appeared on her face.

"Andddd, we should get going." He dragged out his words and smirked, standing up.

"To where?" She said, following him to the luggages that he picked up.

Jon turned around and pecked her lips before speaking.

"Home. We're going home, baby." He told her as she sniffled and smiled, getting on her tiptoes to kiss his lips.

A/N: Another long chapter, but this one really emphasizes Kennedy & Jon + the cute little dynamic—I hope you guys liked it! If you have any predictions for the book or any comments, please feel free to leave them. I love hearing back from my readers. Remember to vote and comment, don't be silent readers! Check out my other books, Little Ms. Lopez (Dean Ambrose) & Addiction (Seth Rollins).

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

10.5K 184 39
This story starts in 2015. It will progress into 2019, so bear with me! Your name is Rachael Lynn McMahon. Yes, daughter of Vince McMaho...
227K 5.5K 87
CAUTION: MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY. TRIGGER WARNING END HIS REIGN~ A ROMAN REIGNS FANFICTION WWE Diva returns back to the ring after being gone for near...
44.8K 1.9K 28
**COMPLETED** BK Black is just an ordinary girl in WWE; fighting her way to get to the top, just like everyone else. She win matches, she lose matche...
74.2K 1.5K 51
Warning - story contains discipline by parents to children This is Book 2 to 'I Do What I Want: Daughter of the Game.' In Book 1 we followed the jou...