I don't deserve this rich man...

Від Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/212/212508/ Author: Moan Category: Modern Emotions Release time: 2021-09-12 Latest: Cha... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 75

897 8 2
Від Darkknight123457

Chapter 75

    When Gu Ran saw a few plastic little sisters, she once wondered if they had installed some kind of positioning and tracking radar on her, and she could encounter them wherever she hid.

    Several plastic sisters had to take the stairs because the elevator was too slow. They scolded and pushed open the fire exit door. When they saw a man and a woman kissing sticky and sticky, they all said "dog man and woman" until the pair of "dogs". Men and women" turned their heads.

    "..." The

    two sides were silent for a while, until Gu Ran said hello to a few little sisters, and before they could react, she pulled Ji Shiyu away as if to flee.

    Someone pushed the little sister next to him: "Didn't you just say that your uncle met with the people from Xinbo today, why is Ji Shiyu still here." The

    pushed little sister calmed down and shook her head: "I don't know either. Ah." The

    little sisters looked at the direction where Gu Ran disappeared, remembered the scene they saw when they entered the door, and took a sip of the milk tea in their hands.

    After this wave, Gu Ran has been consecrated in everyone's hearts, and her whole body exudes the brilliance of a great god. The little sisters secretly scolded her that she was blind to Mount Tai in the past.

    Everyone knows what kind of person Ji Shiyu is. It is so difficult that no one else in the world can do it.

    ...

    Gu Ran finally turned her head and couldn't see the little sisters, she breathed a sigh of relief, and then remembered what had just happened, giving her a headache.

    Ji Shiyu couldn't understand Gu Ran's careful thought, so he could only say, "Let's go to dinner."

    Gu Ran hugged Xingdailu and glanced at Ji Shiyu resentfully: "Oh."

    Except for the plastic in the middle . The interlude of the sisters, this date can be regarded as a success.

    Very ordinary dating process, eat together and watch a movie together.

    In the movie, Gu Ran fell asleep with the popcorn in her arms. When she woke up, the protagonist group was fighting the big boss, and the sound effect was too loud to wake her up.

    Gu Ran glanced at Ji Shiyu next to her.

    The man sat up straight, but his upper and lower eyelids were already closed.

    This movie is not very good.

    On the seat, his left hand still held her right.

    Gu Ran moved her fingers, trying to pull her hand out of his palm.

    Ji Shiyu woke up suddenly.

    He held her hand and clenched it a bit, turned his head and asked Gu Ran softly, "What's wrong?"

    Gu Ran felt the warmth of the man's scorching palm, and whispered, "It's nothing."

    "I want to eat popcorn."

    He kept grabbing like this Holding her hand, unable to eat.

    "Okay." Ji Shiyu then let go.

    Gu Ran ate two cream popcorns, thought about it for a long time, grabbed one, and handed it to Ji Shiyu's lips.

    Ji Shiyu lowered his head to eat.

    Gu Ran went back and put Xingdailu in the middle of her doll rack, commonly known as position C.

    She looked left and right, and finally took out her mobile phone and took a picture, and sent a circle of friends.

    The first like is from "hourly worker".

    After a while, there were more likes and comments. Except for the plastic little sister who happened to meet in the mall today, someone asked her if she went to the amusement park today and bought Xingdailu in the amusement park.

    Gu Ranhui caught it in the doll machine.

    Then the comments are all "Gu Damei nb", "You can catch this", "God is amazing".

    For a moment, Gu Ran wondered if she should explain that it wasn't her who caught it but Ji Shiyu, but if she explained it, it seemed that it would reveal the fact that they went out on a date today.

    Some of those who praised her as "great god" are mutual friends of her and Ji Shiyu, and Ji Shiyu can see it.

    Gu Ran was tangled here, and was about to go out to explain to Ji Shiyu that she didn't want to take his credit. Then she went out and saw what Ji Shiyu was busy with the computer. Her study was used for live broadcast. He I don't usually go in, I just put my computer on the dining table.

    Gu Ran didn't bother and went back to the room.

    She suddenly remembered that when she went out today, she saw Xu Hui contacting Ji Shiyu and saying that there was a temporary meeting.

    Ji Shiyu couldn't talk, and took her to a date.

    It shouldn't be an important meeting.

    Gu Ran thought for a while, then simply opened WeChat and found Xu Hui in the contacts.

    Gu Ran first sent an expression over and asked, "What meeting are you going to have today?" 】

    Xu Hui responded quickly, and sent Gu Ran a list of meeting names and backgrounds that she did not understand very well.

    With a client in the UK, because of the jet lag, the British wanted to temporarily change the meeting time to this afternoon, but Ji Shiyu refused.

    Gu Ran gave an "oh", and then asked again: [Then when did you change it? 】

    Xu Hui looked at Gu Ran's news and felt that she might not understand, so he sent a long text to Gu Ran explaining that the situation was not rescheduled, and refusal was equivalent to ending the cooperation.

    Gu Ran bit her lip at the words "end the cooperation", her heart suddenly hung up, and asked: [If you end the cooperation, do you have any loss? 】

    【How much? ]

    Xu Hui reported a rough and conservative estimate to Gu Ran.

    Gu Ran opened her mouth when she saw the numbers sent by Xu Hui, but was suddenly speechless.

    When she learned that today's date was actually paid for with so much money, Gu Ran was a little at a loss. Xu Hui saw that Gu Ran didn't seem to realize it, so she made a phone call and reported to Gu Ran. some others.

    The size of Xinbo is there. In Ji Shiyu's position, it is not what he wants to do at will, but what he has to do due to the size of such a huge company. For him, the office workers work from 9 to 5 plus a stable vacation. It is an unrealistic thing. When you are busy, you can turn day and night upside down at any time, socialize and socialize, and fly all over the world.

    In the past six months, Ji Shiyu has pushed a lot of large and small entertainments and activities. Sometimes he will be busy until late at night if he can't push it off. He should have flown to Japan on the last two days when he went to the Western Province to be a lucky viewer to record the show.

    Xu Hui didn't mean to use these to put pressure on Gu Ran. After all, this was all voluntary by Ji Shiyu, but he felt that Gu Ran could know Ji Shiyu's voluntary, and Gu Ran should know.

    After the phone call ended, Gu Ran hung up.

    She looked at the phone screen that showed the call that had ended, and was speechless.

    Turning the clock back to the day, she broke into his office and said she was getting married.

    Gu Ran pursed her lips.

    In fact, it's not wrong. Ji's wedding is not destined to be simple from the beginning of the guests. He has no energy to manage a wedding at this time.

    As for only getting a certificate and not holding a wedding, the older generation in this circle has always regarded the ceremony more than anything else. A girl who only has a certificate and no public ceremony will be pointed at behind her back.

    Gu Ran took another breath and looked in the direction of Ji Shiyu outside the door.

    The phone vibrated.

    Gu Ran lowered her head and saw that Ji Shiyu had sent her a message.

    Maybe it's because someone in Gu Ran's circle of friends who basked in the stars asked her if she went to the amusement park to buy it, and Ji Shiyu asked her if she would go to the amusement park tomorrow.

    Gu Ran was silent for a while, then replied: [I don't want to go. 】

    After a while, Ji Shiyu knocked on the door.

    Gu Ran tucked the phone under the pillow: "Come in."

    Ji Shiyu saw Gu Ran sitting on the bed, raised his eyebrows, and asked, "Are you really not going?"

    Gu Ran: "I really don't want to go."

    Ji Shiyu Shi Yu: "Why?"

    Gu Ran puffed her cheeks: "No reason."

    She looked at Ji Shiyu and stretched out her hand.

    Ji Shiyu came over.

    Gu Ran climbed on top of him with both hands and feet, and Ji Shiyu held her buttocks to prevent her from falling off.

    Gu Ran put her arm on Ji Shiyu's shoulder, and squinted at the man's face: "I just dated today and go out tomorrow, you think it's pretty."

    Ji Shiyu: "..."

    Gu Ran: " Well, I'll give you a date every week, no, every fortnight."

    Ji Shiyu's expression was a little complicated after hearing this: "Is it so strict?"

    "Oh," Gu Ran proudly said, "You Knowing that I am so popular now, people who want to date me have to line up, and it is not bad for you to be the first in the line."

    Ji Shiyu could only laugh at the end: "It's an honor."

    ...

    "One-hundred-year-old couple" CP fans have been feeling haggard in the countdown recently.

    I thought that the photo of the heating sticker could take everyone to the time machine and directly hehe, but Gu Ran's like "It's just a beauty's heating tool," brought people back to reality.

    Not only on Weibo, but even on Catpaw Gu Ran’s live broadcast every day, there are always people tearfully asking how long it will take to fish and whether you can see he in your lifetime. I have a friend who had cancer and his last wish before he died. Just look at a couple of hundred years.

    Gu Ran can now calmly ignore those barrages asking her when to he.

    Because it was the end of the year, she did a lottery in the live broadcast room.

    The dolls on the shelf on the background wall of her live broadcast were all grabbed by her from the doll machine, and the fans who were drawn would give them to whichever they wanted.

    Before the lottery draw, Gu Ran carefully kept Xingdailu away, except for this one, she could give it away by lottery.

    Gu Ran draws lottery one by one, and the lucky fans who have won the lottery can connect to the live broadcast room and choose which doll they want online.

    "Is it this?"

    "This?"

    The live broadcast room was in full swing, and Gu Ran was standing in front of the shelf, asking the lucky fans which doll they wanted one by one.

    Ji Shiyu had just finished an entertainment and took out his mobile phone to see what Gu Ran was doing tonight.

    Gu Ran was in the lottery draw. She had just finished drawing a few, and now she continued to draw.

    Gu Ran sat back to her seat: "Cough, it will start again soon, everyone, hurry up and rush to the duck!"

    Ji Shiyu's mobile phone popped up a lottery box.

    He clicked the button in the middle of "click to participate in the lottery".

    After a few seconds of the draw progress bar, the draw box turns into a smiley face:

    "Congratulations on your winning".

    The winner's id is placed on the public screen of the live broadcast room by the house management as usual.

    The fourth round of lottery winning fans: wdlpml

    is still a familiar formula and a familiar taste.

    Everyone: "..."

    Gu Ran: "..."

    The fish fans no longer wanted to say anything about this phenomenon, so they urged them to go through the process quickly in the barrage.

    Only the 100-year-old couple CP fans who stayed in the live broadcast room screamed, because lucky fans had to connect with the anchor to choose dolls online:

    [Ah, ah, ah, connect! 】

    【One hundred years couple give me he! ]

    [I haven't heard Mr. Ji's voice very much, I really want to hear it oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo]

    [There was Mr. Ji in the last live broadcast of "Our Cabin", the subwoofer is super good! ]

    [Beauty Gu, I want to watch he, please, please, don't force me to kneel down and beg you to woo woo woo woo]

    ...

    wdlpml, the winning id, is on the public screen above my head.

    Gu Ran has a big head on the fact that Ji Shiyu was drawn again.

    After all, it is her live broadcast room. Although her fans basically know about Ji Shiyu's existence, it does not mean that they accept or like Ji Shiyu. It is a bit embarrassing to connect in front of everyone now.

    However, today's house management seems to be a newcomer who has just taken office. He doesn't know who this "wdlpml" is, so he sent a connection invitation directly.

    Ji Shiyu looked at the invitation on the mobile phone "whether to connect with the anchor".

    He paused, then chose "No."

    In the barrage of 100-year-old cp fans screaming like chickens and feeling that sugar is coming soon, the public screen of the live broadcast room displayed "wdlpml refused to connect with the anchor".

    Screaming Chicken: ?

    Gu Ran breathed a sigh of relief in her heart.

    Except for the one-hundred-year-old couple's CP fans who didn't expect Ji Shiyu to refuse to connect and cry extra loudly, all the fish fans in the live broadcast room frowned and held their cheeks thoughtfully: I didn't expect that men who didn't know what to do would wink ?

    The wdlpml refused to connect to the lottery, and Gu Ran immediately started the next round of lottery.

    Fans in the live broadcast room enthusiastically participated again.

    ...

    At the end of today's live broadcast, Gu Ran walked to the living room and saw Ji Shiyu who had gone home.

    She said to him: "Thank you."

    Ji Shiyu: "Thank you for what?"

    Of course, thank you for not directly contacting Mai to avoid embarrassment, Gu Ran thought so, and waved to Ji Shiyu: "Come here. "

    Ji Shiyu followed: "Huh?"

    Gu Ran took Ji Shiyu to her live broadcast room, and then pointed to the doll on the shelf: "You can pick one."

    "You won the prize in the live broadcast room today ." , you can choose any gift from me that you like."

    "I'm a very fair person, and I won't deduct your prize, so pick it up."

    Ji Shiyu listened to Gu Ran's words, looked at her dolls in the cabinet, and then looked at Gu Ran: "Really pick whatever you want? Don't lie to me?"

    Gu Ran nodded and urged: "What are you lying to do, pick quickly. So

    Ji Shiyu stretched out his hand, wrapped his arms around Gu Ran's waist, looked at her and said, "Then I want this."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

3.6M 150K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
58.4K 1K 22
Title: 重生专属药膳师 Author: 九月微蓝 Source: https://m.shubaow.net/86/86139/ Su Qingqi crossed, as a modern top medicated dieter, she hugged a golden thigh an...
52.9K 677 65
Author: Sanhua Xishi Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2020-03-21 Latest: Chapter 65 Fang Ruohan is as beautiful as a flower, and h...
Zhejun Від 中国小说

Романтика

43.6K 537 112
Liu Yu looks delicate and charming, and was born with a charming bone. In her previous life, she was sold into a brothel by her cruel parents, and wa...