I don't deserve this rich man...

De Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/212/212508/ Author: Moan Category: Modern Emotions Release time: 2021-09-12 Latest: Cha... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 73

905 11 0
De Darkknight123457

Chapter 73

    After Gu Ran finished speaking, she stepped back a little, separated from Ji Shiyu, and lowered her head to zip up her down jacket.

    Ji Shiyu raised his eyebrows and smiled: "You won't accept the bill when you use it up?"

    Gu Ran hummed, "It's obvious that you want me to use it yourself."

    Ji Shiyu didn't say anything, just She closed the collar of Gu Ran's coat and saw that she was trapped in a down jacket, like a little Antarctic penguin.

    He smiled and remembered Gu Ran's appearance on the red carpet just now, and said, "It's very beautiful."

    Gu Ran suddenly felt that the heat just now seemed to be on her cheeks, and her cheeks were hot.

    She bowed her head, pressed the corners of her lips that could not help but raised upwards, and said, "Thank you."

    ...

    There is heating in the venue, and the guests who are here today finally don't have to use their righteousness to support their beauty in the cold wind. Wear a beautiful and light shawl on top.

    Gu Ran's thick down jacket was now replaced by a cashmere shawl, and she was placed in the middle of the guest seat as the "Most Influential Newcomer of the Year" nominee.

    She just waited for the host to call the end and ran away at the speed of a 100-meter sprint on the hot search. After seeing the hot search, Gu Ran realized that she was careless. She thought there was no camera to shoot. She also gave her a 180-degree back panorama close-up.

    All the runners have worked overtime to make an emoji package for her. One second is elegant and dignified on the red carpet, and the next second is a 100-meter sprint to escape, with the words "I'm not cold, I pretend."

    The awarding session on the stage was interspersed with performances. When the award for "Most Influential Newcomer of the Year" was awarded, Gu Ran was all nervous. She sat upright and stared at the stage.

    It's a pity that the name that the guest of honor read at the end was not her.

    Gu Ran was a little disappointed, but she was relieved quickly, and followed everyone to applaud and congratulate.

    Except that there will be a donation session at the end that requires a group of established guests to go up, the rest can leave after receiving the prize.

    Gu Ran left and saw Ding Ze who was waiting for her backstage.

    "Where did you go in the afternoon?" Gu Ran looked like she was trying to judge a traitor. "Didn't you say you were waiting for me at the finish line with your clothes?"

    Ding Ze laughed dryly: "I'm not suddenly in a hurry, it just happened that President Ji When you come, let him help me with it, and I will solve the major issues in my life, how could I know that you will come out so soon."

    "Really?" Gu Ran felt that Ding Ze's reason was quite convincing. If she was more simple Maybe believe it.

    "Look at this." Ding changed the subject and showed Gu Ran what he was holding.

    Although not awarded, each nominee has a nomination certificate.

    When Gu Ran got her nomination certificate, she touched the front cover and inside pages, making up for the regret of not winning.

    It's not a waste to be frozen like this today.

    Gu Ran hugged her positive number, then turned her head and looked around: "Where are the others?"

    Of course Ding knew who Gu Ran was asking: "Wait for you in the car."

    "Let's go."

    Ding Ze sent Gu Ran to the door of the car to say goodbye, and then drove to work by himself. Gu Ran got into the car with her nomination certificate, Ji Shiyu was in the back seat, and the front seat was the driver.

    The air conditioner in the car was very hot, and Gu Ran took off her down jacket, which was still the champagne-colored suspender dress she wore on the red carpet today.

    It is not convenient for people to change clothes in the backstage. She is not wearing a big skirt that hinders her movement. She is ready to go home and change.

    Ji Shiyu took a pair of shoes and placed them at Gu Ran's feet: "Here."

    Gu Ran saw a pair of flat-bottomed white sneakers beside her feet.

    She untied the straps of the sandals on her feet, and the calf muscles that had been tense since she put on the flat shoes finally relaxed.

    Gu Ran sighed softly.

    The driver in the front seat asked where to go now.

    Ji Shiyu reported the address of Gu Ran's house.

    The car was running smoothly. Gu Ran found that Ji Shiyu had never noticed her red book, so she picked it up and took the initiative to hand over her nomination certificate: "Well, let's take a look."

    "Don't break it."

    Ji Shiyu When it was opened, it read "Congratulations to Gu Ran for nominating the "Most Influential Newcomer of the Year" in the 9th Starlight Festival. This certificate is hereby issued to express congratulations.

    Gu Ran: "Don't watch it, it's just the nomination, I'm the first host nominated for this award."

    Ji Shiyu closed the certificate after reading it: "Congratulations."

    Gu Ran shyly took her certificate from the man She took it out in her hand: "It's so-so."

    After showing off her certificate, Gu Ran lowered her head and played with her phone.

    She saw that her Weibo homepage was full of her emoji "I'm not cold, I pretended to be" this afternoon, and a few black lines slid down her forehead.

    Gu Ran cut to her trumpet again. The trumpet homepage was finally not full of her "I'm not cold, I pretended to be" emoticons, but the news on the group chat interface exploded again.

    The fan group news 9999+ of "One Hundred Years of Couples" is

    usually lively, but it is not as exciting as it is today. Gu Ran clicked in and saw that the whole screen was full of [Ah, ah, so sweet]

    [Wu wu wu when will he be available]

    [It turns out that the president can really read Weibo]

    Gu Ran reluctantly found out that it was because Ji Shiyu had liked something from the new news that was bombarding the screen.

    Last time, Ji Shiyu registered a Weibo to help her clarify her hourly work. Although she has not used it since then, she couldn't hold back everyone's enthusiasm, and her fans continued to grow exponentially every day.

    Gu Ran turned to Ji Shiyu's Weibo homepage and found that he had liked several Weibo posts today.

    All of them are the beautiful pictures of her on the red carpet today sent by major marketing accounts.

    Gu Ran pursed her lips in the back of the chair and smiled, then scrolled down and saw a Weibo that the user had liked recently.

    Gu Ran's version of "I'm not cold, I pretended to be" a magical emoji package issued by a sand sculpture marketing account.

    Gu Ran: "..." She

    didn't want to laugh anymore.

    What does it mean for him to coax even if others are playing tricks!

    dog man!

    ...

    Ji Shiyu found that Gu Ran's attitude towards him was very subtle tonight.

    He could feel Gu Ran's sudden unfriendliness towards him.

    He didn't say a word. He took off his makeup and took a shower as soon as he came back. He picked out the pajamas that pricked his aesthetic taste the most, and then started to wander around the room. Finally, he sat on the sofa and looked at his phone, with her legs on the coffee table. Her skirt was very short. The exposed legs were straight and white.

    The suspender straps on one shoulder also slipped loosely, supported by the thin strap on the other side.

    Gu Ran glanced at Ji Shiyu, who was going to wash up, and then looked at the photos on her phone, as well as the hundred-year-old couple fans who were bombarded one after another tonight like the Chinese New Year.

    After the likes of the candy, there is another ultimate big candy.

    After walking the red carpet today, the picture of Ji Shiyu hugging her to keep her warm was photographed and posted online.

    In the picture, the man's black long coat is open, and the girl in front of him is wearing a white down jacket that looks like a little penguin. The two are facing each other, and the man hugs the girl into his arms.

    In the photo, the girl is still wearing a down jacket hat on her head. Her whole body is wrapped in the man's body and the down jacket, and she doesn't show her face at all. However, the fans are stunned to recognize the person with the high heels on their feet. It is today. Gu Ran, a popular female anchor who coldly released emojis.

    I don't know who took this photo and the composition is excellent, and even a filter was added when it was uploaded. A young man and a woman embracing in the cold wind thought it was an idol drama poster.

    The comment under the photo is like a large screaming chicken scene:

    [Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Is this still possible? ]

    [Post it for me, stick it hard! No parting without everyone's permission! ]

    [It's too sweet, too sweet, I don't have it woo woo woo woo]

    [I've never seen a pair of newlyweds who can be matched like this and enter the pit vertically]

    [Enter the pit vertically +1]

    [And Ji Shiyu tonight I also liked Gu Ran's Meitu Weibo, it's really sweet]

    [I announce that the one-hundred-year-old couple is now, immediately, give me he right away! ]

    [Gu Ran ball ball, stop fishing, we will really grow old if we fish again]

    [I also supported Gu Ran to continue fishing before, but I can't hold back when I see this picture. Really, don't. Don't fish after you've caught it, isn't it bad to talk about sweet love woo woo woo]

    [It doesn't matter if the president is an hourly worker during the day, but let him be your husband when you sleep. Tears.JPG]

    [I suspect that something is wrong with you above]

    [+1, I suspect that you are engaging in pornography and there seems to be some evidence]

    ...

    Gu Ran pouted as she looked at the comments that were both alive and dead.

    Fortunately, there are other voices.

    When Xiaoyuyu fans saw this atmospheric photo, they were stunned at first, and finally they tried their best to hold back the urge to shout "good tm sweet", wanting to live and die together with everyone, and they all scribbled under the topic:

    [What is there to knock on, it's just a tool used by a beautiful woman for heating

    , huh] [The part-time worker is just providing heating services by the way, as for?]

    [Speaking of this sweet, have you never seen the world?]

    [Beauty refuses to be tied up with heating tools]

    [Ran Ran continues to fish! 】

    Gu Ran thought about Ji Shiyu's act of complimenting her magical emoji package today, she snorted in disapproval, and then also liked.

    So to the people who were embracing each other for warmth, they saw that the user "Catpaw anchor Gu Ran" had just liked a Weibo:

    "What's so good, it's just a tool used by beautiful women to keep warm, hehe. ." The

    crowd of people who were eating and drinking: "..."

    ...

    Ji Shiyu came out of the bathroom after taking a shower.

    The phone receives a WeChat message.

    Gu Mingjing shared with him a few screenshots on Weibo just now.

    One is a photo of everyone embracing each other for warmth, and the other is a screenshot of Gu Ran's like "What's so good, it's just a tool that a beautiful woman uses to keep warm, huh".

    Gu Mingjing: [After being in a relationship for so long, is he still just a tool person? 】

    Ji Shiyu looked at Gu Ran's likes in the screenshot, and touched the tip of his tongue against his right cheek.

    He walked to the living room, Gu Ran was still sitting, her legs were dazzlingly white under the light, and the right shoulder strap slipped loosely.

    When she saw him, the two of them looked at each other, Gu Ran didn't even change the way she was sitting, and she didn't seem to think there was anything wrong with it.

    Ji Shiyu walked over.

    Gu Ran suddenly ignored him in the car on the way back, and when she came back, she deliberately dressed like this and dangled in front of him. Just now, when other people were staring at the photos, she publicly liked them with a large number." Heating Tool Man"'s Weibo.

    Ji Shiyu stood in front of Gu Ran with his back to the light, covering a shadow on Gu Ran's body.

    Gu Ran raised her head from her phone, frowned, and when she saw the man standing in front of her, she said unceremoniously, "Get out of the way, you're blocking my light."

    So Ji Shiyu squatted down.

    He looked at Gu Ran who was still unfriendly, sighed slightly, and then asked seriously, "What's wrong?"

    Gu Ran: "What's wrong?"

    Ji Shiyu: "You know."

    Gu Ran knew Ji Shiyu I was asking her why she was suddenly like this.

    Gu Ran narrowed her eyes: "Then you know that too."

    "I'm very good at liking, huh."

    Ji Shiyu frowned and listened to Gu Ran's praise, so he took his mobile phone and looked down. .

    He liked some of Gu Ran's red carpet photos today.

    Ji Shiyu didn't think there was anything wrong with his likes until he drew to the end and saw his latest likes.

    Gu Ran's "I'm not cold, I pretended to be" the devilish ghost emoji.

    Ji Shiyu finally knew why Gu Ran targeted him like this tonight.

    He saw these emojis when he was searching for Gu Ran's related red carpet photos. He didn't want to like it at first, but this one should have slipped by accident in the end.

    Ji Shiyu clicked into the original Weibo blog, and the comments below were all "Master Po, you were liked by Mr. Ji!" "Is Mr. Ji also using Gu Ran's ghost emoji with us hahahahahaha" "Ji Shiyu, even if you look at it, give it a thumbs up. Beauty Gu, don't lose face!"

    Ji Shiyu took a breath.

    Gu Ran wanted to save face, so because of this, he was not at odds with him all night.

    Ji Shiyu canceled his like in front of Gu Ran, explaining: "I clicked it accidentally."

    Gu Ran gave a "squeak" and didn't overdo it.

    Ji Shiyu leaned forward a little: "Ran Ran."

    Gu Ran still turned her head away.

    Ji Shiyu lowered his head and smiled softly.

    Gu Ran frowned and turned back: "What are you laughing at?"

    Ji Shiyu remembered the Weibo post that Gu Ran liked, and asked, "Isn't being a tool person enough to apologize?"

    Gu Ran puffed out her cheeks and sat up immediately. Some: "You want to do it yourself, but I didn't let you do it."

    "Okay," Ji Shiyu nodded earnestly, "I want to do it myself."

    He lowered his eyes and saw Gu Ran's shoulder strap slipping: "So you just Are you torturing me like this?"

    Gu Ran: "..."

    She blushed, and her expression began to feel a little uncomfortable. Just as she was about to grab a pillow to block it, Ji Shiyu dragged her sideways and kissed her.

    Gu Ran made a low "uh" sound.

    The man's lips and teeth seemed to have a special intention to invade tonight, like a soldier who was attacking a city. No one could predict what would happen next. Gu Ran responded a little, and finally found a chance to separate while the man was breathing, and pushed him on the chest. .

    Gu Ran's voice was like a cat's, and she didn't have much energy. She just said, "No."

    Ji Shiyu was stunned, he knew what she didn't want.

    "You are not allowed to bully me." Gu Ran cried again, knowing that she would be defeated sooner or later if it continued like this.

    In fact, the two are the same. She knows what Ji Shiyu likes, and Ji Shiyu also knows how to make her abandon her reason most easily.

    Ji Shiyu slightly separated the distance between the two and looked at Gu Ran's wet eyes.

    Gu Ran grabbed the buttons of Ji Shiyu's pajamas on his chest.

    She insisted on a bit of stubborn self-esteem. Now, she knows that she still can't be separated from this man, but she still insists so stubbornly, she doesn't want to be like before, emotional things should be equal, she used to be so low However, until now, she knew that he bowed his head and surrendered, but she still wanted to see him lower in front of her, rather than always be above her.

    Gu Ran lowered her eyes and didn't look at Ji Shiyu, but said, "No."

    Ji Shiyu pecked on Gu Ran's lips, and said in a deep voice, "Okay."

    But he didn't end the kiss.

    Gu Ran was a little dazed at first, not knowing why Ji Shiyu promised her that she still did this, until the last kiss fell on her belly, she suddenly realized what he was going to do, her eyes widened.

    "Don't... um" She tried to push the head, but like a small fish on a chopping block, she raised her waist and jumped twice, but she couldn't escape.

    The curtains were closed all the time, and the living room was quiet, save for some repressed and patient whimpering.

    At the moment when Ji Shiyu got up completely, the sound stopped temporarily. He smiled and finally asked her in a low voice, "Is that okay?"

    "You go away." Gu Ran sighed and covered With a face, he didn't want to put his hands down even if he died.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

138K 1.7K 56
https://m.shubaow.net/231/231307/ Author: Jing Orange Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-18 Latest: Chapter 56 Weddings. (End of te...
12.4K 157 8
Author: Chao Hao Category: Through Rebirth 1. After Chi was reborn early, she realized that she was a brainless female partner who loved the hero in...
18.1K 180 7
https://m.shubaow.net/263/263083/ Author: Jiu Er Category: Rebirth Release time: 2022-10-02 Latest: Chapter 69 Through rebirth finished 227,000 Only...
87.4K 1.3K 69
https://m.shubaow.net/63/63297/ Author: Li Qingxue Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-09-21 Latest: Chapter 69 Ended rebirth finished ...