I don't deserve this rich man...

Autorstwa Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/212/212508/ Author: Moan Category: Modern Emotions Release time: 2021-09-12 Latest: Cha... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 72

948 11 1
Autorstwa Darkknight123457

Chapter 72

    Hearing these words, Gu Ran paused slightly as she held the door handle.

    She looked at Ji Shiyu, raised her chin, and said with inexplicable confidence: "Who caught you?"

    "My own thoughts are not upright and I threw the blame to others, sigh."

    After Gu Ran finished speaking, she returned to her room in a good mood. Close the door.

    Ji Shiyu looked at the closed door, lowered his head and smiled bitterly.

    ...

    As Ding Ze said, there are many events of various sizes at the end of the year. In addition to the live broadcast, Gu Ran also ran several business trips, and she was almost no more leisurely than Ji Shiyu.

    The biggest and happiest thing is that Gu Ran was nominated as the "Most Influential Newcomer of the Year" at this year's Starlight Festival.

    The most important event at the end of the year is the annual "Starlight Ceremony". The "Starlight Ceremony" is an award ceremony held by the platform. It mainly counts and selects the year's hot characters and hot events. Hot people who have received attention in the past year will be invited. The festival is of an entertainment nature. Most of the invited are first- and second-tier film and television students, and then sports stars, talk show actors and e-sports players.

    As a female anchor who has rapidly become popular in the past year, Gu Ran was nominated for the "Most Influential Newcomer of the Year" this time and received an invitation from the host.

    Ding Ze brought a large suitcase to Gu Ran's house today.

    Inside the box is a dress.

    Different from the previous cat's paw carnival, where you could only go to a small studio to rent clothes, this time the dresses were borrowed by the brand, and the D brand was high-definition.

    Gu Ran changed her clothes, and they all fit well.

    Brand D is giving them their new season this time, a champagne-colored bright diamond suspender skirt. The skirt is cut at an oblique angle, the length and the calf, and the upper body chest is designed with a v-line, which is very in line with the retro and sexy design of D brand this season. idea.

    Ding Ze saw Gu Ran getting dressed and came out of the room, and was stunned for a while. After holding it for a long time, he finally said: "It looks good, but I think this body will be sealed by the super tube if it is put on the cat's paw."

    Gu Ran looked down . He glanced at it, then nodded: "I think so too." The

    dress was very slim, and the b cup was just enough to squeeze out the c cup for her.

    Catpaw has been cracking down on anchors who wear revealing clothes and selling soft pornography two years ago. In recent years, the rules have become even more strict and perverted. Various requirements have been formulated for anchors' clothes. Female anchors can only show the collarbone at the neckline, and male anchors cannot be shirtless. , the shortest skirt or shorts of the lower body should not be higher than seven centimeters above the knee. If there is any violation, the super-control will first be warned and controlled, and the severe case will be directly banned.

    So there has always been a saying, "What's the use of walking on the street as normal, if you put it on the cat's paw, you will be banned by the over-pipe warning".

    Ding Ze took two pictures of Gu Ran and sent them to the brand public relations later, and then asked, "Is there anything that is inappropriate to change?"

    Gu Ran turned around in front of the mirror and liked this dress very much. : "No more."

    Ding Ze thoughtfully: "This time there is only one event in the entire venue, so I shouldn't go wrong on the red carpet."

    Gu Ran: "..."

    "Debt! See you!"

    Gu Ran didn't want to go any further Recalling the scene of his social death, he angrily went to change his clothes.

    Ding Ze laughed twice and stopped talking about social death, stopped Gu Ran, and took out another dozen things from the suitcase.

    Gu Ran: "What's this?"

    Ding Ze: "Warm baby, you will use it when the time comes." The

    question mark above Gu Ran's head: "Isn't it an indoor venue? No heating?"

    Ding Ze: "The ceremony is indoors, and the red carpet is outdoor. , so it might be a little harder."

    Gu Ran took a deep breath.

    As the end of the year approaches, with more and more activities, the weather is also getting colder.

    Gu Ran picked up her phone and glanced at the outdoor temperature today:

    5 degrees Celsius.

    It is noon now, and it has been cooling down for the past few days. I am afraid that I will ask a question mark if there is a 0 degree outside on the day of the official ceremony.

    The expression on Gu Ran's face suddenly twisted.

    She pointed to the cool little sexy suspender skirt: "Do you really plan to let me wear this to go outside for a walk?"

    "It's not me." Ding corrected rigorously, "The brand asked you to wear it."

    " Several female stars have tried to borrow this dress but haven't borrowed it."

    "I'm not preparing a warm baby for you. You are the first to be nominated as the anchor of the 'Most Influential Newcomer of the Year' in so many Starlight Nights. The people who are so arrogant."

    "Just bear with it and let it pass. Chong!"

    Gu Ran held a dozen warm babies that Ding Ze gave her.

    Although the Starlight Night awards are considered traffic awards to some people, the anchor industry is not like the film and television industry with the golden rooster, golden horse and golden statue. She can be nominated for the five words "most influential" as an anchor. The awards at the beginning are quite meaningful to her.

    She nodded firmly: "Okay."

    Ding Ze went back after delivering the things to be sure that there was no problem. Gu Ran didn't put the clothes in the suitcase, and just straightened them up and hung them up.

    Ji Shiyu saw in the closet the skirt that Gu Ran had vacated by himself to hang.

    He knew that Gu Ran had been doing a lot of activities, big and small recently. This was a dress skirt that was supposed to be used for the event at the back. Ji Shiyu looked at the skirt in front of him and could roughly imagine what Gu Ran would look like when she put it on.

    The man couldn't help frowning.

    Gu Ran noticed that Ji Shiyu was looking at her dress, thought for a moment, and asked, "Do you think it looks good?"

    Ji Shiyu: "I think it's average."

    He seemed to think that a simple sentence was not enough. Facing Gu Ran's suspender dress, he seriously evaluated it, from the color to the material, from the material to the tailoring, and from the tailoring to a bit too cool , In a word, it is not suitable for Gu Ran.

    After stating the reasons, Ji Shiyu said: "Let's change it."

    Gu Ran listened to a lot of reasons he was looking for, and expected this answer: "You think it's normal and useless, I think it's good-looking.

    " It's not for you to see anyway." She said the words she prepared when she asked him if he looked good, and she felt very comfortable.

    She used to wear a lot of expensive dresses that were thrown away after wearing them once. It's just that at that time it was basically what Ji Shiyu chose what she wore. Sometimes Gu Ran even suspected that Ji Shiyu must like to play Miracle Nuan Nuan in private in an unoccupied corner, otherwise why would she like to dress her up so much? .

    Ji Shiyu used to choose conservative fairy dresses for her, which were even more exaggerated than the cat's claw dress code.

    Gu Ran admired herself with her skirt, and then told Ji Shiyu, "You can see how beautiful I am through the screen then."

    "Wait."

    Ji Shiyu looked at Gu Ran's proud face, He took a deep breath.

    ...

    "Starry Night" scene is just like its name, star-studded.

    The temperature really didn't reach zero degrees today, but the low temperature couldn't stop the enthusiasm of the fans. There were countless fans around the red carpet, holding various support banners and light signs, and bursts of deafening screams broke out from time to time.

    Gu Ran's look today was made by a stylist who packaged the D card together with the skirt. The bright diamond skirt was already eye-catching, so she didn't need too many outfits. Her hair was curled and she was simply draped behind her head, covering her entire body. No frills.

    Gu Ran was sitting in the car provided by the organizer, wrapped in a down jacket wrapped to the instep, she thought everyone had passed by, but when she arrived at the scene, she was about to cry without tears.

    She thought it would be good to have a warm baby, but when she was changing clothes, she only put two on her body, and the stylist screamed and told her to take it out.

    Because this skirt is originally a self-cultivation design, sticking things in it will destroy the beauty of the lines.

    Other brands lend you skirts because they want you to look beautiful in their clothes, but of course they don’t want you to add things in there to destroy the lines.

    None of the warm babies prepared by Ding Ze were of use.

    Gu Ran's playing position was in the middle, and it was time for her to play.

    Ding Ze went to confirm with the staff again that this was the red carpet of "Starry Night" and they did not go wrong. When he came back, he saw Gu Ran wrapped in a down jacket and shrunk into a ball.

    He was wearing two pairs of thick socks today, and Gu Ran was now wearing a pair of ten-centimeter stiletto high-heeled sandals.

    Although he couldn't bear it, Ding Ze had to say, "It's your turn now."

    He put his hand on the down jacket on Gu Ran's body: "Give this to me."

    "I'll wait for you at the finish line with it. Hurry up."

    "Come on, be brave."

    Gu Ran clutched the down jacket tightly, her nose was cold, and she looked a little pitiful: "What if I don't win the prize tonight?"

    Ding Ze: "Uh ..."

    He couldn't bear to tell Gu Ran that among the few people who nominated "Most Influential Newcomer of the Year" with her tonight, except for another short video celebrity blogger, all the others were newcomers supported by the capital of the entertainment industry.

    The probability of Gu Ran winning the prize is not very high.

    Ding Ze: "If you don't get an award, you still have a nomination certificate."

    "Come on, there's already a rush there, rush!"

    Ding Ze quickly took away the down jacket on Gu Ran's body, and pushed her to the battlefield with a palm: "Remember my words, no matter how cold it is, as long as the camera is facing for a moment, you must not let them see that you are cold! This is dignity! "

    The moment Gu Ran's skin touched the cold air, she shivered, but when she turned around, there was no way out.

    She gritted her teeth and walked forward step by step.

    Ding Ze's exhortation was still in his ears.

    Gu Ran told herself that she was not the only one suffering from the cold tonight, and women had to sacrifice temperature to be beautiful.

    The red carpet of "Starry Night" was also broadcast live.

    Today's red carpet still feels beautiful and frozen, down jackets and padded jackets seem to be doomed to miss this place, no matter how cold the weather is, the female stars also grit their teeth and put on dresses, like ice and snow warriors, set foot on the battlefield that belongs to them .

    Today, everyone's red carpet performance is very good, even a few comedy-style talk show actors are exceptionally beautiful, and the barrage in the live broadcast room keeps swiping [xxx is so beautiful].

    When Gu Ran walked on the red carpet, this time she finally heard the host read her name and introduced: "The first anchor of Cat's Claw is coming to us next, Gu Ran!"

    Gu Ran heard the cheers of the fans around her. In the evening, many Xiaoyuyu fans were present.

    Gu Ran clenched her frozen hand tightly and raised the other hand, trying to greet the cheering fans.

    Then, when the cheers ended and became a little quieter, Gu Ran heard the loudest voice from her fan group: "Ran Ran, don't go wrong tonight!"

    Gu Ran's greeting hand hung in the air: "... "

    This sentence was recorded directly into the live broadcast room by the live radio, which was very prominent and clear.

    Bounce:

    [Hahahahaha]

    [I didn't go wrong today]

    [laugh]

    [I have to review the scene of the name of the name, hahahahahaha]

    everyone laugh, but also focused on the shape of Gu Wei today, champagne's bright diamond hanging skirt, skin white as snow, body curve is outlined of the most vivid.

    It's winter when the temperature is close to zero, and people can't help but sigh that it's so spicy.

    [Gu Ran is so beautiful today] [It's

    so cold, but I can't help it]

    [Thank you, Ran Ran, for letting us see such beautiful beauties in winter! ]

    [Who doesn't like beautiful girls who don't love them, bow to all the beauties on the red carpet tonight to express my gratitude] [Catpaw is

    strict with the anchor's dress control until now I know that Gu Ran is so predictable orz ]

    [Shashasha, what should I do if my eyes are out of control]

    [Gu Ran doesn't feel cold at all, nb!

    When everyone is sighing girls, they are brave and beautiful, and a group of strange creatures floated:

    [呜呜 呜 一 呜 一 不 没有] Everyone

    : "..."

    and then strictly protest:

    [Do not allow He, think The fishing god will be cheap and I don't know what to do with a man, my heart aches]

    [Beauty continues to fish! Catch him to death! 】

    【Wake up from thinking about him, did you see your CP name, what happened a hundred years later]

    ...

    After Ding Ze took away the down jacket, Gu Ran supported her with perseverance in her heart and took a step forward. Walk in the direction of the host one step at a time and ask for your signature.

    She clenched both her hands tightly, her whole body was tense, telling herself that there was nothing she couldn't bear, that it was fine to endure the trembling or something, and there was nothing she couldn't bear for the sake of beauty.

    Fans and passers-by in the live broadcast room also blew Meimei's rainbow farts until Gu Ran walked to the end of the red carpet with the host.

    After Gu Ran signed her name, there were all the media on the opposite side, and there was a short photo time below.

    The photographer's lens swept from bottom to top, and finally landed on Gu Ran's delicate face.

    Gu Ran looked at the dark camera in front of her, and smiled again, telling herself that it was the last half minute, and that she was about to be released, so she had to be dignified and elegant.

    The shutter sound clicked, everything was so perfect.

    Gu Ran endured the last half-minute with astonishing perseverance and integrity.

    The host announced the end of the photo session and the next guest entered.

    Gu Ran saw that the camera had changed direction and was no longer aimed at her.

    So the woman who was looking at the camera with a perfect expression just now disappeared suddenly in front of everyone, as if it was just a blink of an eye.

    In the barrage, everyone was still praising Meimeimei's rainbow farts, and some words were only half-typed, but the people in the camera disappeared.

    What about Gu Ran?

    Even the director was shocked by where Gu Ran had gone in an instant, so he simply reverted to the camera, and the photographer only caught up with a back view in a hurry.

    When the host announced the end, she ran away.

    The speed is astounding, even more amazing than the social death scene where she walked the wrong red carpet and ran away in the past.

    Everyone looked at Gu Ran who was running away madly. After being shocked, the barrage changed to: [Gu Ran used to practice sprinting...]

    [Wori's high heels are running so fast, this woman is too nb]

    Feelings just now The dignified and elegant face to the camera is all pretentious, and now this woman possessed by Bolt is the body.

    It's just that she didn't expect that the director was so ruthless that he even had to shoot the back.

    [Hahahaha some people are dignified and elegant on the surface, but Bolt's speed is cold behind the scenes]

    【No matter how cold you are, you must be conscious of the beauty in front of the camera】

    【Do you think the host said that when it's over, you won't have the camera? Innocent woman]

    [The director is too much, this has to be filmed hahahaha]

    ...

    Gu Ran successfully completed the task of being dignified and elegant in front of the camera, and hurried off the red carpet to find Ding Ze.

    She was so cold that she almost vomited. As soon as she walked out of the red carpet area, she was covered with a wide down jacket before anyone saw her.

    Gu Ran put on her coat and saw clearly that the person waiting for her was not Ding Ze but Ji Shiyu.

    Ji Shiyu pulled the zipper to Gu Ran.

    Gu Ran was trembling when she spoke: "When did you come?"

    Ji Shiyu: "I don't want to see through the screen, so come and see for yourself."

    Gu Ran wanted to reply, but she couldn't help sneezing as soon as she opened her mouth. .

    She froze hard just now, and her body has been cold all the time, and the down jacket that can only keep warm and cannot heat up is somewhat useless.

    Ji Shiyu saw that Gu Ran was wearing lipstick and could see that her lips were a little blue.

    Gu Ran was still rubbing her hands and shaking, and her palms kept breathing hot air.

    Ji Shiyu frowned.

    Then he opened his jacket, unzipped Gu Ran's down jacket, pressed it against his body, and put Gu Ran in his arms.

    It was a bit sudden, but the temperature of a man's body temperature was too tempting. Gu Ran, like a drowning man, grabbed a driftwood and called for help. As soon as she got close, she couldn't help but stick to the heat source, wrapping her arms tightly around his waist.

    Ji Shiyu saw that someone seemed to be looking at them, and put the hat of the down jacket on Gu Ran. The wide down jacket blocked her whole person. Ji Shiyu rubbed the back of Gu Ran's head through the hat and took her into his arms. Press down a bit.

    The heat gradually passed from his body to her body, and the blood in the stiff limbs seemed to flow again.

    The two men's jackets blocked all the severe cold and isolated a closed and warm space. Gu Ran finally felt better. Hearing the man's heartbeat, she knew that this was a serious post.

    She enjoyed this temperature for a while, as if she finally came back to life, but after she came back to life, she gradually felt that something was wrong. keep her warm.

    The air-conditioned lounge is obviously not far away.

    Gu Ran raised her head and looked at Ji Shiyu with a serious expression: "To be honest, I now suspect that you did it on purpose."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

29.9K 315 6
not my story google translated Title:穿成反派霸总的娇气包 Author:雪默 source: https://m.shubaow.net/79/79470/ Chu Xiu accidentally wears as the female partner in...
16.7K 174 8
Concubine (娇妾) Author: Taohuayin Original title: https://m.shubaow.net/178/178818/ Latest: The Finale of Chapter 76 The day before Xie Jiao entered P...
3.6M 150K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
92.7K 1.1K 39
Song You was very beautiful when she got married. She married Han Cheng, the deputy head of the group. Only after marriage did she realize how unreli...