The Spirit of Termination: (A...

By Elementorsl

Across infinite timelines, one shows the result of an arrival to a world that leads to a chain of events that... More

Chapter 0: Prologue
Chapter 1: A new beginning
Chapter 2: The Awakening
Chapter 3: The Reality of the Situation
Chapter 4: Tengu city
Chapter 5: Preparations for the worst
Chapter 6: Eye Before the storm
Chapter 7: The Clash in the sky
Chapter 8: A diverging timeline
Chapter 9: Aftereffects
Interlude: Diabolus Ex Nihilo
Interlude: Humanity's Lost Hope
Chapter 11: Ambush
Chapter 12: Crimson Nightmare
Chapter 13: Ritsuka Fujimaru
Chapter 14: Lost in Time and Space
Chapter 15: Heart of Vengeance
Chapter 16: The Unhinged Monarch of Malkuth
Chapter 17: The fallen monarch of Lilith
Interlude: Beast I
Chapter 18: The Villain I am
Chapter 19: The Shining sword of destruction
Chapter 20: The Pitful Jester
Chapter 21: A Darkened Light and A Brightened Shadow
Interlude: The Spirit of Origin
Chapter 22: Before the Grand Order
Chapter 23: The threat of Y/N L/N
Interlude: "Bio"
Chapter 24: Butterfly effect
Chapter 25: The first of many battles
Interlude: Kotori Itsuka
Chapter 26: Descent into Madness (Beginning stage)
Chapter 27: Descent into Madness (Second Stage)
Interlude: Singularity F
Chapter 28: Descent into Madness (Tertiary Stage)
Chapter 29: Descent into Madness (Final stage)
Chapter 30: The Beast Unleashed
Fic Cancellation

Chapter 10: Faces Unforgotten

1.8K 55 3
By Elementorsl

"Olga Marie Animusphere...  Ah yes the ex director of Chaldea. I recall you perished when your friend backstabbed you and revealed that he was in league with Goetia." Elias stated blankly, as he had to comfort Shido before his inevitable erasure from the timeline.

"What, Ex director?! Backstabbed by my friend?!" Olga jumped back, surprised at how rudely Elias greeted her. "I knew we should have not hired pathetic minded magi like you!"

 "Anyways he is long gone now, along with Goetia. However there are any question I would like ask." Elias reaccounted his interactions with Animusphere, his eyes blank. His voice sounded robotic, as he was not sure whether to be in joy, or annoyance, since Olga did yell at him for not concentrating. 

"For instance why were you stalking me earlier, rather than immediately greet me the moment you noticed me?!" His eyes suddenly glowed back to life. He had somehow snapped back into reality, and twisted his head to glare at Olga. Olga leapt back again, this time in surprise.

"Because- I was not sure if I could trust you, after all you have enough power to parallel a powerful servant." Olga stuttered, nervous that confronting the ex master was a good idea.

"Yeah thats true. But now lets go on to the next question, how did you get here?" Elias asked, calming down. "Sorry for the outburst by the way, a lot has happened"

"I can't remember, I felt like I had done something after I was thrown into the Chaldeas to get here. I have been staying here for about a year in a rundown apartment, with only a few posessions."

Elias thought for a moment. What if in that time Olga was being used as Beast that defeated Chaldea and forced them into a retreat.

"Final question. Do you know who Beast VII is?"

Even if it was Olga Marie, he knew that the Alien God could be inside of her, hiding, waiting to jump and kill him the time is perfect to strike. Even though his face was blank, he was ready to strike the moment the Beast of the End emerged from her. 

"I... I don't know. "

"Well, thats funny, because it is you, or another copy, but an Alien god has somehow controlled you. When you revealed yourself to me, I thought you were going to kill me." Elias spoke in a sarcastic manner, his flat tone raised. 

"Wha... Hey, that's impossible! How dare you put such accusations on your director!"

"Ex Director, by the way." Olga started to tremble in anger at the insult that Elias had just made at her. "No it's true, the Alien god cannot become a beast as it harbors no love for humanity, however I believe the host for beast VII is you, but the Alien god took the place and became one."

Elias then went on to explain what he knows about Beast VII, cutting out the theories behind it, except that the Alien god wants to possess ORT, also known as Type Mercury who resided in Daybit's lostbelt. Olga Marie was fascinated, but at the same time upset at what it had done, and what it's intentions are. It is clear that her personality had changed a lot ever since her "death"

For some reason, he can't remember what had occurred during Daybit's lostbelt or after, except that they managed to stop ORT from becoming possessed. 

"Taking it all in now?"

Olga took a deep breath and responded in to Elias in a much more calm manner.

"Yes, now answer my question. I have noticed that a few individuals I encountered have a similar aura to you, somewhat like a servant's somewhat not. They produce these things called spacequakes, whenever they do appear."

"These individuals are what organisations and militaries call "spirits". I will explain to you what they are and where do they come from. "

Elias then explained to Olga Marie what are spirits, their origin, why they exist, the neighbouring world, and the similarities and differences between heroic spirits and spirits.. He also explained the significance of a boy named Shido Itsuka, Ratatoskr and Deus Ex Machina industries. 

 "I cannot travel to the spirit dimension because the crystal or mystic code that Da Vinci created is artificial, nor does it have any link to the Spirit of Origin. However it appears that if I transfer from one universe to another, it appears to cause a spacequake, although I do lack a lot of proof.."

Elias concluded his explaination, waiting to see what would Animusphere say next. "Hmm, interesting to say the least. Do you thin we should try to communicate with the spirits or merge the remanants Chaldea and Ratatoskr together to communicate with the spirits?"

Olga Marie seemed to understand why we should help the spirits, despite her "OOC" attitude.

 "I do not know, since we are technically the only members of Chaldea here, and I do not know where the others went. Anyways as much as I would like to continue the conversation, it is starting to get late and we have to get out of the site. See you Director Animusphere." 

Olga slightly smiled at the last part, as she knew Elias had spoken it out of apology, and he also acknowledged her, rather than seeing her as some random individual in life he hasn't seen in a long time.

...

As Elias sat down at my desk at the rental apartment, he started to reflect on what had happened today. 

"Preventing the deaths of Origami's parents, but also preventing the meeting of Shido and Origami? I wonder what would the new timeline would look like now that Origami is out of the equation. But it is clear that people have died when I manipulated the timeline, rather than them just waking up with no memories. I may have become a villain because of this." 

"I should also apologize to GIlgamesh for using a fake copy of Ea and plagiarizing his noble phantasm and weapon."

He soon moved to more recent topics, rather than thinking of the past now.

"Should we form an alliance with Ratatoskr? hmmm"

Elias wanted to join them, but at the same time, they are a weird bunch of people who hire the oddest of all people, not in a bad way, but some of their flaws will affect their outlook to others. Elias also did not want to join since he knew Reine, who is a duplicate of the first spirit would be working there and he was not sure what she would do to me. Also, the owner made the organization because he simps for the first spirit apparently. 

We could form an organization of our own, but it would be only the two of us, and it would be difficult, since we need to find a way other than recruiting shido to seal their powers. And Elias am not a fan of doing a harem, even though it looks tempting. 

Back in Chaldea, Elias tried to form a harem, but he realized it would be difficult to maintain, for a lot of reasons. He should still leave the job of dating and sealing it to one of the other masters if they are still alive. Or maybe if they had Da Vinci she could create some mystic code that can seal away the powers.  

Elias suddenly remembered his suspicions about this Olga being used as a pawn or a sleeper agent for the Alien God. But he didn't want to destroy whatever he had left with Chaldea, as Olga could be useful in tackling whatever threats had come here.

"Ugh, don't let me think anymore of this, it's annoying, I should think more about it tomorrow." 

Elias prayed to god again, apologized to Gilgamesh and Iheclosed my eyes into rest after a long, exhausting day. 

...

Kurumi had sat down near some rubble of a building, having moved down to the formerly loud, but disturbingly silent city. Her face, supposed to have relief, was full on panicked, as she had  made an alliance with a monstrous individual who she had never seen before in her life. 

For the first time in years she still felt threatened by someone, not because of its appearance, but its presence. It felt like the world on steroids, even more than the first spirit. If she tried to attack the beast, it was clear that she would die quickly. However, she tried to ask questions in a calm voice.

"Whats your-r n-name?" She asked, stuttering as she decided to ask the name of the beast, if it did not even have one. Sweat drenched on her face and hair as she asked, as if she was stepping on a minefield with words. 

"Goetia" The being responded

She was confused. Wasn't Goetia supposed be a grimoire? But the description of the beast fit the name as it looked like a demon. She was afraid to ask more, but she let her tongue slip. Inside her mind she regretted it, and quickly prayed that she won't have a severe punishment. 

"A-as in Ars Goetia from the lesser key of-? Ah! sorry lord Goetia, I just wanted to-"

"Yes indeed, I am the consciousness of 72 demon pillars from the book. For years I functioned as a beast of the collectiveness of my world named Gaia, representing the sin of pity, however it appears that the Earth that I am in is free" Interrupted Goetia

This confused her, but she decided to ask where did the beast originate from and its reason for its presence here. She shuddered even more as she asked her next question

"Then what brings you here Lord Goetia? Why such interest may I ask?" 

" A presence attracted me here, but I haven't come earlier due to me defeat at the hands of that foolish King Solomon and the restraints from my old world."

"The first spirit?" 

"I do not know who and what the first spirit is, but it could be that, as it had a divine presence. There were several more, but not divine and less significant. One of them is you."

Kurumi suddenly realised that this beast could help in killing the first spirit, as it is powerful, however she wanted to understand more about what Goetia intended to do with the "presence"

"What do you-u intend, to do, with this presence Lord Goetia?"

"My plan is to rebuild humanity and kick out those who have flaws using the power from the presence. I plan to purge and liberate worlds of hate and despair. Unfortunately, my creator Solomon almost killed me because he said I don't have an understanding of humanity. However now I do and I will fulfil a new purpose."

 "Now, let me change you into something more powerful."

Kurumi began to lift off the ground, and her body began to regenerate from the time paradox. The outfit began to shift into something more powerful. To her rear, wings that take the shape of a clock formed behind her. 

"I-I feel more powerful now." 

Inside her mind, she smiled. Not only had her body had been restored, but she felt more energetic, more powerful. Goetia slowly walked to the location where the other spirits were, giving the same offer he did for her, offering them to survive and gain a boost in power in exchange for working for him, and following his plans of salvation of the planet. Soon, Kurumi's goals will be fulfilled. Soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 1.6K 12
Update - This is temporary complete for Wattpad's issues but I will still update the book. Discription: Y/n Hashibira is Inosuke Hashibira's twin bro...
23.7K 428 15
Age 932 Timeline: 34 out of ??? Planet: ??? Singularity: Solomon Gudako Ritsuka makes a last ditch effort in order to defeat Goetia, the beast that...
1K 80 2
『デート・ア・ドラゴン』 【Date A Live! Harem! x Kamen Rider! Female Reader!】 当選者の願いが叶いました! The winner's wish has been granted! そして、彼女は新しい人生を歩みたいと願っている。 And sh...
222K 10.2K 100
*SLOWLY EDITING EARLIER CHAPTERS !! REGULAR UPDATES STILL CONTINUING !!* It would be a lie if you said you didn't enjoy the current life you were liv...