I don't deserve this rich man...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/212/212508/ Author: Moan Category: Modern Emotions Release time: 2021-09-12 Latest: Cha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 44

1.2K 15 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 44

    At this moment, a gust of wind suddenly hung around Pei Yue and Sun Yuanni, who were still struggling on the acupressure board. The two looked up and found a man with the same wind rushing past them, beating the gongs and drums that belonged to victory.

    Cheers for the success of the mission sounded from behind.

    The first words that popped into the minds of the two people on the acupressure board at this time were: "Why!?"

    Du Li is a resident, he has long been accustomed to the pain of the acupressure board, and he is still a man, so why is Du Li? Come and compare them!

    Then until the two turned back and saw the two teammates who were in charge of lifting in this game at the crossbar.

    The program group did not stipulate that it must be a female guest to complete this task.

    It's just that in the past experience, due to the light weight of female guests, everyone agreed that this link should be completed by female guests.

    Anyway, a total of three people were used in this session.

    If they feel unconvinced and unfair, they can let the male teammates participate in this session, and then they will be responsible for the lift.

    Pei Yue and Sun Yuanni: "..."

    Forget it.

    So continue to resign and run the acupressure board screaming.

    On the other side, Gu Ran and Du Li, who came back after finishing the mission, high-fives and congratulates, and then together they look in the direction of the dumbfounded director.

    She is actually not very strong. The main reason for her success is that Liu Xiaolin contributed a lot, and Du Li is small, flexible and light in weight. She actually has an advantage over girls when jumping over the bar.

    The director who scrapped the script first had a string of "xxxxxxxxxx (silence)" in his mind, and then signaled that the anchor team had succeeded in the mission and won the first place in this round of competition.

    Gu Ran got a good start in the first round of the game, and found that recording the show was easier than she thought, and her nervousness was relieved a lot.

    The first part of "The Star Rush" was indoors in the hotel. Due to the late start, it was already noon after the recording was completed. Everyone had lunch in the hotel, and the task and game sessions in the afternoon were played outdoors.

    Today's recording is not a secret. The location is outdoors, so there will inevitably be crowds of onlookers. As soon as Gu Ran leaves the hotel, she sees many fans and station sisters guarding Yan Zun and Pei Yue outside the hotel. There were so many people that they would scream every time they saw Yan Zhun and Pei Yue appearing. Sister Zhan raised the camera and pressed the shutter desperately.

    These two are entertainment circle traffic, and fans are much more crazy than her Xiaoyuyu fans chasing stars.

    The two fans found that Yan Zhun and Pei Yue were both wearing the same color clothes and were assigned to the same group, screaming louder.

    The outdoor game venue program group has already been set up.

    If the previous round was mainly a test of speed, then this round is all about strength.

    The traditional project of Star Rush: Star Wrestling.

    This round is a single-person team competition. The competition system is that each group of players will play in pairs in turn, and three people will be divided into three rounds. The team with the most wins at the end wins.

    It was time for the pre-match preparations. Dozens of cameras were aimed at the three gathered teams from different positions.

    In the third group of female anchors, Liu Xiaolin has a relatively quiet personality, and Du Li, as a resident MC, has already started to teach Gu Ran wrestling skills: "When you fall, you must be steady in the bottom plate, as long as you look for it. When there is a gap, attack steadily, and insist on knocking the opponent to the ground as victory..."

    "The three of you should be playing for the first time, Xiao Ran, you must remember what I said."

    Gu Ran listened to Du Li Tactics nodded, then looked at the other two groups who were drinking energy drinks to warm up their muscles.

    Pei Yue's team is strictly tall and has long legs, and wrestling has always been his specialty, while Sun Yuanni's Han Xudong is full of muscles, representing the strongest strength of the entire show.

    The three rounds are basically arranged by weight, the girls are in the first round, the middle is in the second round, and the strongest is in the last round.

    Both Yan Zhun and Han Xudong were scheduled to appear in the final round.

    Gu Ran watched the most powerful performers in the other two groups, and then looked at Liu Xiaolin, a chubby and cute rookie singer who was arranged to appear in the last round of her group.

    silent.

    Du Li also brought a few bottles of energy drinks over for everyone to take two sips later.

    Although the winning rate of their team is not very big at first glance, but there are many stationery, and the preparation work must be done in place.

    Gu Ran saw that the director was writing inspirational scripts for them that had failed many times but never gave up.

    Gu Ran took the energy drink, pondered for a while, and suddenly said to her two teammates,

    "I have a bold idea."

    ...

    The classic game "Star Wrestling" of "Star Challenge" officially started.

    The professional wrestling mat was thrown in the center of the square, and there was a cordon around it. Inside the cordon were the staff of the show crew, and outside were onlookers and fans.

    The lights were in place, the screams rang out, and the members of the three teams appeared in the order of competition.

    In the first group, Pei Yue trotted out with a ball on her head, and waved at the fans who were screaming enthusiastically outside the cordon.

    In the second group, Sun Yuanni dressed neatly and looked confident in the wrestling competition.

    The lights go to the third group.

    This group cheered a little less because there were not many fans present, but the crowd still gave enthusiastic applause.

    Then, in the spotlight, with everyone watching, the first runner of the third group trotted out to the crowd cheering.

    Du Li blew a passionate kiss with the crowd outside the cordon: "Thank you everyone!"

    Everyone saw Du Li, who was the first to appear in the third group behind the two girls: ?

    Immediately afterwards, the second person in each group appeared, and this round of appearances were logically medium-level players in each group, until everyone saw that the third group sent Liu Xiaolin, who had an absolute advantage in weight.

    The question mark in my mind continued to expand.

    In the end, it was finally time for the last place in each group, and the finale's ability came on stage.

    The lighting is much cooler than before.

    Yan Zhun walked in with a pair of long legs, and the king smiled at the camera full of breath. The muscular Han Xudong was doing push-ups under the stage just after drinking, and now he is showing everyone his biceps.

    Until the lens comes to the third group.

    The only woman in the group, Gu Ran, trotted into the arena, waved cutely at the camera lens next to her, and compared her head above her head.

    After the contestants entered the arena, when they saw that each group of contestants were arranged in the order of competition, everyone, including the director who was writing the inspirational script, finally realized what happened.

    And then... stunned.jpg

    This horse riding is not a wrestling match! This horse riding is a horse race in Tian Ji!

    In the third group, Du Li, who has the advantage of gender strength, played against the other two groups of female players. Liu Xiaolin, who had the weight advantage, played against the other two groups of median players, and then used Gu Ran, who had no advantage at all, to play against the other two groups. Powerful.

    Looking at Gu Ran, who was standing side by side with the other two groups of the most powerful people waiting for the pk, all the editors and directors twitched.

    Then an emergency meeting was hurriedly called.

    The show has always stipulated a one-to-one confrontation, but there is really no rule that the weakest must be compared with the weakest, and the strongest with the strongest.

    Although everyone played this game before in this order of rules.

    Until today, when a female anchor was waiting, she said "I have a bold idea".

    After the emergency meeting, the choreographers and directors took their places and announced the result of the deliberations:

    the third group did not violate the program regulations, and the competition continued as normal.

    Pei Yue and Sun Yuanni from the first and second groups looked at Du Li, who was sent by the third group to confront them, and their expression management almost lost control.

    "..."

    What are they doing?

    The referee's whistle blows, and the wrestling match officially begins.

    Although Du Li is not tall, males naturally have the advantage of physical strength and strength. He gently brought down Pei Yue in the first game, and carefully brought down Sun Yuanni in the second game.

    In the second round, although Liu Xiaolin was not flexible enough, with his weight advantage, he won two consecutive victories after a hard fight.

    Gu Ran, who was in the appearance battle, was so happy that she jumped up and applauded: "Yeah!"

    With two wins in three rounds, their team won! First place again!

    Gu Ran was happy when she suddenly found that the referee was waving to her.

    Gu Ran looked beside her.

    What did the referee wave to her for?

    The script was cancelled again and the director came over and reminded Gu Ran blankly: "It's your turn to play."

    "Two wins in three rounds, and the third round will be finished."

    "Come on, your opponent is waiting for you." The

    director is waiting for you. Pointing to Gu Ran at her opponent.

    Gu Ran's expression was blank, and she looked at Han Xudong, who was waiting quietly for her. His muscles exploded to the point that he could crush her with one hand. He was a head taller than her, and his wrestling skills were invincible and precise.

    "..."

    Gu Ran's expression management was also out of control.

    She patronized and celebrated her teammates' victories and was happy with her clever tactics, but she forgot that as the weakest member of the team, there were still the strongest players in the two teams waiting to compete with her.

    Depend on.

    Gu Ran was about to ask whether their team had already won the competition, so the editor handed her a small note, which read: The tactics she thinks of, she has to compete even when she is crying.

    Gu Ran: "..."

    She finally understood why the editor and director generously adopted her bold ideas, and would not feel unfair.

    Because Du Li took advantage of the two female guests, but in the same group, she had to play against the other two groups of male guests, and she was still the strongest.

    very fair.

    Gu Ran resisted the urge to run away, came on stage amid the cheers of the onlookers, stood on the stage, and bowed to Han Xudong tremblingly.

    In the wrestling arena, Han Xudong looked at his opponent holding his forehead.

    Gu Ran's body does not seem to be half as big as Han Xudong's, and her thighs are not as thick as Han Xudong's arms. The two people in the picture are directly full of comedy effects or artistic effects.

    The referee professionally did not laugh, and the whistle blew to announce the start of the game.

    Gu Ran knew that it was useless to run away, so she implemented the spirit of sports and couldn't die too ugly. She gritted her teeth and started wrestling with Han Xudong.

    She kept in mind the wrestling skills taught by Du Li, and stretched out her feet to try to trip Han Xudong. She even gave birth to an illusion that her own microcosm broke out and won, and her face flushed red in the camera. Unfortunately, her microcosm limit is like that. , No matter how much force was used in front of Han Xudong, it would be like an owl shaking a tree. Han Xudong stood still, watching Gu Ran grit his teeth and shaking his head.

    After Gu Ran worked hard for three minutes, Han Xudong finally made his move. It took less than 20% of his strength to use one arm to easily knock Gu Ran down.

    Gu Ran lay on the ground exhausted, and for the first time realized what she meant by deep powerlessness.

    She thought it was finally over, and got up, only to see Yan Jing play.

    Gu Ran finally remembered something.

    Oh grass and one more.

    Two teammates outside the court were shouting cheers to her.

    Thank you for her great sacrifice for the team's victory.

    Gu Ran wanted to cry but had no tears. She rested for less than ten minutes and continued to compare with Yan Zhun.

    Strictly a traffic niche, wrestling has unavoidable physical contact. When the two competed, fans outside the field screamed loudly.

    Gu Ran tried her hardest on Yan Zhun again for two minutes. Yan Zhun looked down at Gu Ran who wanted to trip him, and shook her head helplessly.

    He waited for Gu Ran to work hard, and with a hook, he easily tripped Gu Ran.

    Gu Ran fell to the ground for the second time and lay down looking at the sky in despair.

    At this time, Yan Zhun was about to leave after winning, but he didn't pay attention to his feet, and was suddenly tripped by Gu Ran's calf, who was lying down.

    Gu Ran only felt a pain in her calf, and in the next second, she had a close look at Yan Zhun who had fallen.

    Yan Zhun barely managed to hold on to the ground with his hands so that he didn't fall directly onto Gu Ran, and then he reacted to something and got up immediately.

    He pulled Gu Ran up as well, and hurriedly said, "I'm sorry."

    At this moment, Gu Ran's voice was almost hoarse when she heard the screams of the fans outside the venue, and her eardrums burst.

    Gu Ran laughed awkwardly. In order to save her life, she immediately followed Yan Zhun a little further: "It's fine."

    ...

    Outside the arena, the backstage staff area.

    The volume of a variety show is very large. Everyone is busy with their own duties every minute. The director is recording every breaking point, the lighting engineer has been staring at the stage, and the makeup artist is giving Pei Yue, who has no competition now. Makeup.

    Just after get off work in the afternoon, Xu Hui communicated with the people in the program team in advance, and entered the backstage with Ji Shiyu silently.

    The two watch a wrestling match in the background.

    Xu Hui stood behind Ji Shiyu, and as soon as he came, he saw the former little canary and now the little ancestor wrestling with the young traffic male artist on stage.

    He watched the whole process with his brows furrowed. At the end, when the male artist accidentally tripped and propped himself up on the little ancestor, Xu Hui covered his eyes in horror with the deafening screams of fans.

    He waited for the screaming to subside a little before he dared to let go, and then turned his eyes to the back of the head of the man in front of him.

    I dare not think about Ji Shiyu's mood and expression now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.4K 1.6K 39
Sheng Beining is wearing a book. The system informed that she had transmigrated into the fake female protagonist Sheng Xingluo's real female supporti...
43.7K 537 112
Liu Yu looks delicate and charming, and was born with a charming bone. In her previous life, she was sold into a brothel by her cruel parents, and wa...
3.2M 203K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.2M 29.1K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...