I don't deserve this rich man...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/212/212508/ Author: Moan Category: Modern Emotions Release time: 2021-09-12 Latest: Cha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 43

1.5K 19 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 43

    Gu Ran looked away from Ji Shiyu's phone in shock, thinking that she should digest it.

    She was thinking wildly, and finally suddenly thought of Ji Shiyu's appearance when she was in bed.

    Facing those memories, Gu Ran's expression became a little uncomfortable, and then she knew it must be some kind of bloody misunderstanding.

    There is absolutely no problem with Ji Shiyu's orientation.

    ...

    Gu Ran's live broadcast was 20 minutes late today, and the broadcast time was also delayed by 20 minutes. He played a game of rookie chicken all night, and in the middle of the game, he teamed up with Wang Daxi Lianmai to play two pairs of double platoons. .

    Wang Daxia is the top male anchor of the game, how cowardly he looked when he took a photo with the idol starry sky girl. How hot it is to play games in the live broadcast. Tonight, the double row with Gu Ran, the first chicken in the catpaw game area, attracted me Countless fans watched.

    I thought that with the great king prawn, even if the teammates lie down, they can win the game. The first beauty of cat's claw can finally enjoy the joy of winning without trying to lie down, but hundreds of thousands of viewers in the live broadcast room did not expect the final result. It was the cat's paw number one beauty who thought she was just trying to make up the number to lie down and win, but she brought Wang prawn into the ditch by herself.

    Since Wang Daxia started live broadcast, he has never led anyone to lose when he played double row with other anchors, and he has almost become a god.

    It wasn't until he met Gu Ran, who seemed to be working very hard but managed to defeat his teammates in reverse, that he realized that he was too small and naive in the past.

    Seeing Wang Daxi's doubtful eyes when he finally lost the game, and Gu Ran's weak, pitiful and helpless look on the other side, everyone in the live broadcast room went crazy with joy.

    [Hahahaha nb]

    [It turns out that this is the legendary Taoism is one foot high and the devil is one foot high] [Being

    able to bring all the prawns into the ditch, to be honest, the number one beauty can really be conferred to a certain extent]

    [That's still my sister Ran's strength. It's obviously more difficult to lose than to win with Wang Da shrimp.]

    [Wu Ran Ran's brain mother came over and I pinched her cheeks]

    Gu Ran pouted and started the live broadcast, when she saw Ding Ze sent her this month's data report.

    The live broadcast data has always been stable. After two days of live broadcast, the "Idol Games" she participated in was recently edited into a three-hour essence variety show and launched on the video website.

    In the final archery competition, the part of Zhou Yufei, the first beauty of cat's claw, turned against the wind and became the most burning part of the whole competition.

    This is Gu Ran's first public show other than the cat's claw live broadcast. It not only showed her strength but also showed her beauty, and the completion was very exciting.

    Recently, there have been more and more rumors about Gu Ran's dynamics. Some say that she wants to partner with a popular male artist to become a resident of a variety show, some say that she will start acting in idol dramas, and some even say that she is going to participate in a certain large-scale women's show. The talent show.

    Gu Ran said to the hot post that she was going to participate in a certain women's talent show, showing the expression of a subway grandpa looking at his mobile phone.

    Forget about other things, isn't it good to be a top female anchor, why do you want to sing and dance with so many people in a competition?

    However, some activities did find her recently, and as the first female anchor of Cat Claw, the entire Cat Claw is pushing her outward, because her fame represents Cat Claw's fame to a certain extent, she stands out To a certain extent, it represents the vigorous development of the cat's claw live broadcast industry.

    The vice president of Maopao even held a business meeting in the company on how to create an anchor effect and build stardom.

    In the past people's understanding, actors are stars, singers are stars, hosts are stars, and Catpaw's goal is to make its anchors into stars, no longer the Internet celebrity in stereotyped cognition.

    The vice president planned to put on a flying variety show for Gu Ran to let her test the water first.

    Gu Ran was a little hesitant about going to a variety show. Her comfort zone now is live broadcasting, and she was afraid that she would not perform well in other environments.

    Ding Ze put out the original words of the vice president: "You see that your live broadcast data has almost reached the end recently, because the internal traffic of the cat's paw is only this. If you want to make the cake bigger and attract more traffic, you must get out of the comfort zone. Circle."

    Ding sent Gu Ran a price list of announcement fees common in the industry. Several big anchors of Cat's Claw have participated in some external activities and programs to increase exposure and as a live broadcast adjustment. Even Meng Miao Miao has been on the show before and sang with professional singers on the same stage, but the comparison is more tragic There was no splash.

    Gu Ran counted the numbers on the price list and fell silent.

    No wonder so many internet celebrities have sharpened their heads after they became popular and wanted to squeeze into the entertainment industry. The top anchors filmed promotions and shouted hard for promotion money. It is not as good as a two-hour commercial platform for a third-tier star.

    Gu Ran: "I'm leaving."

    The first show that the vice president pushed to Gu Ran was called "Stars Rush Forward". In the second season, because of the popularity of the first season, there are many entertainers who want to be flying guests in the second season. Catpaw now relies on Xinbo's father and successfully tore up a spot for its female anchor.

    Because it is an official program filed by the radio and television, when the official blog of the program team announced the list of flying guests, it called "the first beauty of cat's claw (original name: Gu Ran)."

    This is the first time that Gu Ran has revealed her real name. She has always used her id "Cat's Claw No. 1 Beauty" in carnivals and sports games before, and fans only know that there is a word "Ran" in her name. So they called her "Ran Ran".

    After Gu Ran's real name was announced, there was a little boiling in the fishpond's fan group:

    [It turns out that Ran Ran's original name was Gu Ran! ]

    [As expected of my wife, she looks so good-looking and even her name sounds so nice]

    [Okay, I finally have the other half's name on the marriage certificate]

    [Ah, ah, ah, I look forward to the first variety show of our beautiful Gu Ran Debut Show]

    [From now on, she will be our first female anchor in the universe, Gu Ran! 】

    For the first time, Gu Ran's real name was announced. Although she agreed, she was still a little shy.

    The ID is like the little vest she has been wearing all along, and now she has taken off the last vest, and she is completely standing in front of everyone.

    In addition to "the first beauty of cat's paw", she will still be the real "Gu Ran" in the future!

    Gu Ran calmed down and watched a few episodes of the last season of "The Stars Rush", memorizing the names and character traits of all the resident mcs, and taking some notes with a small notebook.

    The recording time was on Friday, Saturday and two days. Gu Ran would only broadcast live five days a week, so there was no need to delay the live broadcast. The first recording location on the platform was a five-star hotel in City A.

    The general process of the program The program director has sent out. There are six resident male MCs in "The Stars Rush". There are three flying female guests in this episode, and everyone will draw lots according to the three female guests to complete the task.

    Gu Ran saw the names of the other two flying female guests. One was Pei Yue, who was a solo singer and dancer who debuted in talent shows, and the other was Sun Yuanni, a new resource artist. Pei Yue's fans seem to be extraordinarily powerful, and the show's official blog is full of comments from her fans.

    After the official blog of the "Star Rush" program posted the posters and names of the three flying female guests in this issue, Pei Yue fans seemed a little dissatisfied.

    We, Pei Yue, are in charge of the debut traffic, and the female guest in the same period is Sun Yuanni, a small flower in the film and television industry. Although she has no fans, she is more worthy of their idols, but why even online female anchors can be together now. The show is on an equal footing with Yueyue.

    Gu Ran looked at the complaints of Pei Yue's fans under the official blog and shook her head.

    Some people's fans just have cancer, guarding their one-acre and three-point land, and they have to fight for a match or not.

    She has 6 million Catpaw fans and 5 million Pei Yue Weibo fans. Speaking of which, her fans are not as many as hers.

    On the day of the recording, Gu Ran got up early and was driven to the show by Ding Ze.

    When they parted, Ding patted Gu Ran on the shoulder: "Behave well." The

    vice president is now very supportive of Gu Ran, and he doesn't even know that he is holding the domineering president's little runaway wife. All the female stars are staring at it, and it is not easy to tear it apart.

    Gu Ran nodded, having a sense of mission to go to the big city with the hope of the whole village: "Okay."

    After entering the recording site, no one was there to accompany her. Gu Ran carried the microphone and found that the photographer had been carrying the camera to the Looking at her, my heart finally began to feel a little nervous.

    She looked at Cat's Claw before handing over her cell phone to the director. Fans knew that she was recording a show for the first time today.

    Some fans also privately messaged her the names and personality characteristics of each of the six resident male mcs. These are seniors, so she should not be nervous and play well after seeing them.

    Although Gu Ran had already done this homework before, but seeing the form carefully organized by fans, she was still more than moved.

    Gu Ran returned the fan's private message, handed the phone to the director, and got ready to play.

    The show did not arrange to meet with MCs in advance. The six resident MCs started recording first. First, they made a routine of gags, and then announced the admission of today's three female guests.

    Gu Ran greeted Pei Yue and Sun Yuanni who were waiting together, and heard a few resident MCs say "Welcome to the field", then smiled, and the three trotted into the field.

    The six regular MCs all knew Pei Yue and Sun Yuanni, and some people had worked with them before, but it was the first time for Gu Ran to meet her. She seemed a little surprised when she saw the real female anchor. shake hands.

    The first is grouping. Three female guests will select six male guests, and the order of selection will be determined according to the punches, and the winner will be selected first.

    As soon as he heard that he was going to choose someone, Du Li, who has always been responsible for laughing in MC, immediately pointed to himself frantically at the three female guests: "Choose me, choose me!"

    Gu Ran couldn't help laughing.

    She wasn't very lucky with punching today, and she lost the first sentence.

    Pei Yue smiled and hesitated, and chose the six mcs with good looks to be strict with the traffic niche.

    The chosen one stood behind Pei Yue, two handsome men and beautiful women, and the other MCs let out a "wow" laughter.

    Sun Yuanni chose the most senior and largest host in MC.

    Du Li, who madly recommended himself just now, saw that the first two female guests did not choose him, and stomped his feet exaggeratedly in place and sighed. He has always been a clown in the show, and his image is not high and he is not an idol group. Almost every time, no one chooses to be left behind, but the next second, Gu Ran is heard calling his name.

    Du Li didn't seem to react. He pointed to himself and asked incredulously, "Me?"

    Gu Ran nodded.

    Du Li shouted "yes" and ran behind Gu Ran.

    In the second round, Gu Ran's luck in playing games was not good, and she lost again, so Liu Xiaolin, a rookie male singer with a slightly fat body and a quiet personality, finally joined her team.

    Liu Xiaolin was rather shy, stood behind Gu Ran and said softly "Thank you". He and Du Liwan team up games are often the last two who have no choice.

    After grouping, the program director frowned at the current grouping configuration, feeling that the configuration of today's grouping was a bit off.

    The most popular idols and celebrities are all in the other two groups. As the anchor, Gu Ran may be popular on the Internet, but generally speaking, the status of the celebrity is not as good as that of the other two female guests, and now her teammates are all six permanent MCs. The weakest two, it seems that there is really nothing to attract the audience.

    The first game after being divided into groups is at the current venue.

    The three of them worked together for the high jump. This game was also played in previous shows. The two male guests worked together to pick up the female guest and throw it over the bar. The female guest reached the key point after passing through the acupressure board obstacle, and the team with less time was the winner.

    Before the official start of the game, each group gathered together to discuss tactics.

    It was the first time for Du Li and Liu Xiaolin to see Gu Ran today and also the first time they cooperated. When discussing tactics, Du Li said to Gu Ran, "We will try our best in a while. Don't be afraid. The third one doesn't matter."

    After all The youngest and strongest male guests in the permanent residence are in other groups, and this kind of game tests physical strength and ability the most.

    The only person in their group who can be considered strong is the slightly fat Liu Xiaolin. Du Li had also played this game before, but he tried many times without throwing the female guest over the bar, and even gave up at the end.

    Gu Ran swallowed at the small bamboo shoot-like acupressure board on the ground, and found that the comedy variety artist Du Li was half shorter than her.

    Her net height is 168.7. After attending the carnival, the fans went back and said in the group that she was 1.72 meters, wearing shoes would definitely be 1.75 meters, and wearing high heels would be 1.8 meters. Blowing into a giant, the cute girl is not guaranteed, and to prove her innocence, she even started a live broadcast and measured her height on the spot. She is a sweet girl under 1.7 meters.

    In the arena, Du Li was thinking about third and third. The configuration of their group was indeed inferior to the other two groups. As a result, when he turned his head, he suddenly found that Gu Ran's eyes had changed when he looked at him.

    ...

    After a simple tactical discussion, the first game recorded in this issue of "Star Rush" officially started.

    The referee whistle blows.

    The three groups of guests rushed to the high pole at the same time.

    The empty space echoed with the screams of female guests one after another.

    Pei Yue was picked up by Yan Zhun and another male MC and threw a high pole. The group tried twice. When they started hugging, Pei Yue's long hair accidentally caught the zipper of Yan Zhun's coat. The scene was filled with pink bubbles.

    Sun Yuanni was thrown over the high pole by the two male MCs with the largest and most powerful ability. After getting up, she stepped on the acupressure board. She didn't seem to think that it would be so painful. She took two steps and ran to the side to slow down. Management can't be painful and can't be too ugly, screaming all the way to the end.

    The first two sets of variety shows were very good. Several choreographers nodded and smiled, and turned their attention to the third set. I don't know how many times this set will try.

    According to the current performance, the content of the script has been roughly defined. The script of the first group is the popular female idol x traffic niche cp nibbling to death, and the script of the second group is that the capable seniors and juniors are like a broken bamboo. As for the third group , Write an inspirational script that never gives up after failing n times, and deeply implements the spirit of sports.

    With this thought in mind, the director smiled and looked over. Then, the nib of the pen who was writing down the process in the small notebook suddenly froze, frowning first, and then collectively koalas ate leaves.jpg

    There were no female guests screaming on the track in the third group.

    Because the female guest who should have been screamed and thrown up, is now with Liu Xiaolin, rolling up her sleeves, baring her teeth and throwing Du Li, the thinnest member of the group, over the bar.

    Du Li flexibly rolled two rolls on the mat after passing the pole, rushed into the team of the other two screaming female guests, stepped on the already familiar acupressure board, and quickly ran to the finish line.

    After Du Li rushed to the key point and sounded the gong of victory, the female guests in front of the bar were excited to high-five with their teammates.

    "Win!"

    Director: "..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 174 8
Concubine (娇妾) Author: Taohuayin Original title: https://m.shubaow.net/178/178818/ Latest: The Finale of Chapter 76 The day before Xie Jiao entered P...
86.2K 2.1K 42
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 豪门女配不想破产 AUTHOR: 扇墨竹 Fu Lichuan has become the white, rich and beautiful love-brained female partner in the book. She has a...
19.8K 470 37
yeah uh,,,, this is a remake of my most successful book,,, since its known for its,,,,, frequent mistakes,,,
1M 48.3K 47
(There is no romance in this story) It all comes down to the day, when heroes realize they can't win. Y/N is a 14 year old who will do anything to a...