Infidget One Shots (Gadget x...

By ChingMax

These will be stories about Infidget! Some that I have already made and went onto Inkbunny! Here you go! FYI... More

A 'Small' Game (Lemon)
A New 'Change' (Lemon & GenderBend)
Anniversary (Lemon)

Just Nuzzles and Kisses? (Lemon)

586 7 15
By ChingMax

Gadget had already gotten up, cooking some eggs in the kitchen. He was really in the mood for some good breakfast, and also wanted to do something nice for Infinite for once. He and Infinite both could cook, yet Infinite always wanted Gadget to relax after his days at work or he just wanted an excuse to cook. Gadget was super excited to see his reaction.

Infinite was still in bed, sound asleep. It was still too early for the early riser. Infinite shifted a bit in the bed, only to be woken up to a wonderful smell. It smelled amazing, and Infinite slowly got out of bed. He rubbed his eyes and headed to the kitchen, where Gadget was cooking. Infinite was confused, why was Gadget cooking breakfast this early in the morning?

Infinite walked over to Gadget, the little wolf was humming a small tune. Gadget suddenly felt arms wrap around his waist and he jumped, Infinite had hugged him from behind. Infinite chuckled, and Gadget was embarrassed.

"Why are you up so early?" Gadget moved to face Infinite.

"I woke up to the smell of cooking, I had no idea you'd be cooking this early. It smells amazing," Infinite looked at the pan of eggs. They looked delicious. Gadget smirked, he moved back to face the stove, letting Infinite watch him cook.

"It's still not done yet, do you want any sides to it? Bacon or sausage? Maybe pancakes?" That all sounded amazing to Infinite, he didn't mind which one Gadget chose.

"Whatever you are going to have, I'll have the same." Gadget blushed, Infinite moved his arms and hugged him tighter. Gadget tried to focus on cooking, but the jackal didn't just want to hug and cuddle. Infinite rubbed his hand against Gadget's stomach, making the red wolf jerk a bit from being ticklish. Infinite only chuckled a bit, making his little wolf burn red.

"Infinite stop distracting me, I need to cook," Gadget grunted once Infinite continued. Gadget tried to move away from the touchy jackal, only for Infinite to stick to him like a starfish. Gadget sighed and turned around to face Infinite, the jackal smirked. 'The eggs need to cook for a bit anyways...' Gadget thought, he rubbed at Infinite's arms. This encouraged the jackal to move and nip at Gadget's neck. Gadget looked back to check up on the eggs, only to feel a hand grope his ass.

"H-Hey! Don't do that!" Gadget flushed, his face turning red. Infinite only continued, and he knew Gadget loved being touched like that. Although, Gadget wanted to focus more on the cooking than messing around. Gadget tried to turn around, only for the jackal to be holding him in place. Gadget sighed, moved a hand behind him, and scooted the pan off the burner. He decided he'll just cook after Infinite is finished. Infinite smirked and squeezed at Gadget's ass, making the little wolf jump at the sudden feeling.

"You don't want breakfast?" Gadget asked, he really was hungry. Infinite clicked his tongue, making a 'tch' sound.

"I do, yet there's something else I want," Infinite teased, kissing Gadget's neck. The little wolf squirmed, he didn't know Infinite would be this touchy in the early morning. Gadget tried to push him away, but Infinite didn't budge. Infinite continued to nip and tease at Gadget's neck, it seemed he was trying to find some spot. Infinite would move to one side and stay on that side, with no new reactions, he would switch to the other side. Any time he would, Gadget would squirm, the feeling of going back and forth made Gadget start to like it.

Gadget gasped a bit as Infinite kissed a spot that was close to his shoulder, Infinite smirked. He teased at that one spot, sending whines out of the wolf's throat. Gadget felt a hand go down to his crotch, fingers starting to press against it. Gadget tried to shift and move away, but it was no use with how good Infinite's grip was.

"N-Not now, not while we are in the kitchen," Gadget tried to reason with him, but the jackal didn't listen and continued. Infinite bit gently at Gadget's sweet spot on his neck, rubbing the already poking out tip of the little wolf's dick. Gadget squirmed, he really wasn't in the mood to do that yet. Gadget was really unprepared when he suddenly felt Infinite rub the tip, grinding against the slit. That made the wolf howl at the feeling. Gadget wanted Infinite to do that again, so he spread his legs just a little bit more, his dick already getting hard. Infinite smirked and slightly teased, making Gadget whine.

"I thought you wanted me to stop.~" he teased, Gadget was getting pretty mad. Gadget moved his hips and grinded against Infinite, he really wanted him to continue that one move. Infinite's smirk depened, he finally gave in and grinded against the slit again. This made Gadget tremble in pleasure, he moaned and let Infinite mess with his dick. Gadget leaned back a bit as Infinite started to play at his length, making the little wolf moan in bliss.

"M-Mah~ dammit... ah~! Hey don't d-do that-!" Gadget was captured in a deep bruising kiss. Gadget kissed him back, completely unprepared when Infinite squeezed the tip. Gadget moaned as Infinite continued to play and teased him down there, the little wolf was already getting close.

Gadget yelped, Infinite had picked him up and he was not ready. Infinite moved and pinned his little wolf to the wall. Gadget gripped on Infinite's shoulders, his legs were open, revealing something Infinite was excited for. Gadget had looked down, Infinite's dick was already hard. Gadget squeaked when Infinite chuckled, the jackal noticed him checking it out.

"Already excited for it~?" Infinite gripped on Gadget more, grinding his dick against the little wolf's ass. Gadget was not ready and moaned. The little wolf wasn't prepared for anything that had to do with being touched like that. Infinite took that as a yes, his smirk depended. Gadget squirmed and tried his best not to moan, Infinite didn't stop rubbing his dick against the little wolf's ass. He could only get a few words out, he was a blushing mess.

"B-Bedroom... now.... please..." his breaths were being taken over with whines and pleasuring moans. Infinite chuckled evilly, moving to whisper into Gadget's ear playfully.

"Aw~ but look at how cute you are, being pinned and obliging so well.~ Let me give you a little reward for being such a good little wolf.~" Gadget immediately blushed, he tried to squirm. Without lube it was possibly going to hurt with how rough Infinite likes to go. Infinite, however, instead played at Gadget's length again. Gadget moaned at how fast Infinite was going and was getting really close. Gadget arched his back and howled in pleasure.

"Oh Infinite~! Don't stop please~!" Gadget moaned, precum was starting to drip quickly. Infinite stopped, the wolf whined loudly, making the jackal chuckle. Infinite moved his hand and took some of Gadget's precum, moving his hand back down to the wolf's ass. Gadget would have rathered had the lube instead, he squirmed and tried to stop Infinite. Infinite kissed Gadget, making the little wolf shocked for a second. With his little wolf being distracted, Infinite slowly moved a finger inside his tailhole.

Gadget moaned and finally gave in, he spread his legs more and kissed him back. Infinite continued moving his finger around, trying to find one particular spot. Gadget was impatient, he wanted Infinite to hurry up and fuck him already. Infinite had shoved a second finger in quickly, stretching and teasing in Gadget. The little red wolf moaned, Infinite had accidentally brushed against a special spot. Infinite smirked, moving his fingers at that spot. Gadget bit his lip to spite Infinite, but Infinite only pulled his fingers out.

Gadget whined, that was not fair to him. Gadget squeaked at something prodding against his ass. He realized Infinite was really going to fuck him, he wasn't prepared. With Infinite spreading the little wolf's legs more and slowly putting the tip in, Gadget hurried and made an excuse.

"P-Please be gentle! I'm very sensitive!" Gadget yelled out, he was already whining even though he was barely touched. Infinite chuckled.

"You're always sensitive, little wolf.~" Infinite slowly put all of his dick inside, this only made Gadget whine more. Infinite grunted, Gadget was really tight. "Relax little wolf.~ You're making this more difficult.~" Infinite kissed Gadget's sweet spot again on his neck. Gadget growled, but gasped when Infinite started to thrust into him. Gadget moved and hugged Infinite tightly, this only encouraged the jackal to move a little faster. Gadget groaned in pain, he wasn't stretched out properly by the impatient jackal. Infinite didn't stop however, he kept fucking his little wolf.

"A-Ahn~! W-Wait~! Keep hitting there~! Please~!" Gadget begged, Infinite purposely hit his prostate. Pain wasn't on Gadget's mind anymore, pleasure filled his whole body. Infinite went faster, hitting the little wolf's prostate hard. Gadget squirmed, he was getting close again. Infinite didn't stop, he gave Gadget some mercy by hitting his sweet spot harder. Gadget moaned in bliss, eventually hitting his climax. Infinite did not stop hitting his sweet spot, he continued throughout Gadget's orgasm. Infinite felt Gadget's ass get pretty tight, it was getting hard to thrust.

"Try your best to relax.~ Damn, you're so tight.~" Infinite went deeply, Gadget tried his best to relax. Infinite continued, eventually hitting his climax and came into the wolf. Gadget moaned at the feeling of Infinite finally cumming inside. Once Infinite was finished, he pulled out and set Gadget back on the ground. Gadget held onto Infinite, his legs felt like jelly.

"Would you like for me to finish breakfast?" Infinite smirked. Gadget was mad at that question.

"Y-You're the one who went way too rough on me..." Gadget blushed, "I-... Fine... yes, you can finish breakfast." Infinite smirked at hearing that.

"Alright, you think you can walk? You look really tired," Infinite picked up his little wolf. Gadget blushed a bit, he hated being picked up so easily by Infinite.

"No, I could barely stand. I had to hold onto you once you put me down," Gadget admitted. Infinite smirked, he headed to the bedroom quickly. Once he was at the bed, he set Gadget down carefully.

"I'll go make breakfast, you rest okay? I'll bring breakfast once it is done," Infinite smiled. Gadget's tail wagged, he smiled back at Infinite. Infinite leaned down and kissed Gadget, and he kissed him back. Infinite backed away and petted Gadget's head, then he started to head to leave the room.

"I love you Infy~!" Gadget yelled happily to Infinite. Infinite looked at his wolf and smiled.

"I love you too, little wolf.~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
37.6K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
94.7K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
82.1K 2.8K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...