The Infinity Dragon Emperor (...

By averageidiot132

A Self-Aware 16 year old boy with a powerful sacred gear transferred to Kuoh Academy. Follow Y/N as he trolls... More

Chapter 1: It Begins
Chapter 2: Trolling The Tomato!
Chapter 3: Stray Slaying
Chapter 4: Killing Crows
Chapter 5: Infinite Love
Chapter 6: Literal Pussy Magnet
Chapter 7: You Waited This Long For A Filler Chapter?
Chapter 8: Fucking With The Phenex
Chapter 9: Training Days
Chapter 10: Wedding Crasher
Chapter 11: Y/N Is Back On His Bullshit
Chapter 12: Lol, Sword
Chapter 13: The Crack Guy
Chapter 14: Y/N L/N: Certified Bro
Chapter 15: Obligatory Beach Episode
Chapter 16: Training The Trap
Chapter 17: Khaos With a K
Chapter 18: Issei Stops Being a Bitch
Chapter 19: Dodge Builds be Like
Chapter 20: Hell of a Vacation
Chapter 21: Training Days Part 2: Electric Boogaloo
Chapter 22: Supernatural Wars: The Filler Strikes Back!
Chapter 24: The Negotiations Were Short
Chapter 25: Kill The God Of Bestiality
Chapter 26: Damn Delusions
Chapter 27: Opposing Ideals
Extra Chapter: Rias Rents Y/N
Extra Chapter: Group Bonding + Daddy Issues
Extra Chapter: Xenovia's Saturday Search for Free Will
Chapter 28: The Ancient Soul
Chapter 29: Dense, Ditzy Angel And The Hellhound
Chapter 30: Azazel Fails To Mind His Fucking Business

Chapter 23: Return of The Plot

4K 107 131
By averageidiot132

The end of the training arc has arrived. Y/N was in the living room chatting with DIO-Mini and Kibro when Rias walked in.

"So yeah, I not only helped the chicken while simultaneously making fun of him, but I got good blackmail material on the Cherry."

"YOU WHAT?"

Y/N pulled out the stack of photos he took from Riser, featuring Rias making and wearing different cosplay outfits.

Rias reacted in the way you would expect.

"Gotta admit, Cherry has good taste in games. Really dig that Fire Keeper cosplay."

"S-S-S-STOP LOOKING! Y/N!" Rias whined, taking all the photos in a panicked state. "This isn't funny!"

"What, the fact you have a hobby? Besides, it's not like you're cosplaying anything lewd. These are all rather conservative cosplays." Y/N replied while looking at a picture of Rias cosplaying as Lisa Lisa. "Did you dye your hair for this?"

"Yeah, she did. She used permanent dye on accident and it took a few months for her to wash it out." Kiba added.

"GIMME THAT!" Rias tried snatching the photo from Y/N.

"Sounds like a party!" Sirzechs exclaimed, walking up to the group.

"Why should I do that?" Y/N ignored Sirzechs and held the photo just out of Rias reach, like an owner teaching their dog to stand on it's hind legs.

"Y/N!" Rias whined like a puppy when it doesn't get it's treat.

"Hai, Y/N desu."

TL: Yes, my name is Y/N.

"*loudly coughs into arm*"

Everyone turned and noticed Sirzechs was here.

"Oh you." Y/N spoke with disdain. "The hell do you want?"

Sirzechs sweatdropped at Y/N's hostility. "Oh, I was just letting everybody know about the upcoming meeting between the next generation of devils."

"Eh? Why would you have a meeting?"

"Well, with the Khaos Brigade out and about, us Satan's decided that a small competition would help prepare the next generation of devils for real combat. We also plan on making an alliance with the Norse gods as well."

Y/N deadpanned at the stupidity of the idea. "Why would you do those things at the same time?"

"It's less work setting up a separate event."

Y/N narrowed his eyes. "...Don't think being lazy will instantly make us buddies. Far as I'm concerned, you're still a failed clone."

"Anyway, just thought I'd extend an invitation to you and miss Ouroboros as well." Sirzechs bowed, a mischievous smile on his face. "After all...we'll have plenty of sweets."

Y/N's eyes shot open and Ophis materialized next to him. "We accept!"

"I-Is that really all it takes to get him to listen?" Rias wondered. "Now that I think about it, the only time he's ever been super invested in something was when sweets were involved..."

And thus, Rias discovered Y/N's ultimate weakness. Sweets.

//Lillith, Underworld Capital//

On the outskirts of the Underworld Capital, a familiar venue was currently being filled by young high-class devils and their peerages.

"Hey! This is the place where Rias almost got sold off!"

"Ayo, what happened?" Hideki tilted his head.

"Ancient history!" Rias cut in before anybody gave him the wrong idea.

Currently, the ORC were walking through the long hallway leading up to the door. Y/N grimaced as he saw that the old door's brother had taken his place.

"My brother was innocent! Yet you murdered him in cold blood!"

"Yeah, whatever I'll kill ya in a minute." His attention was taken from the door when he saw a man leaning against the wall.

The buff man gave a two finger salute to the large group. "Greetings Cousin. I'd stay out in the hallway if I were you. Those two are at eachothers throats again." He warned.

Rias bowed to her cousin. "Thank you for the warning Sairaorg, but I doubt you can change Y/N's mind."

The man turned to look at Y/N. "Ah yes, how rude of me. It is a pleasure to meet someone of your strength. My name is Sairaorg Bael. Rias here is my cousin."

SAIRAORG "WANNABE JOBRO" BAEL

"...How the hell are you two related?"

BANG!

Y/N dismissed Sairaorg's introduction, opting to deal with the door instead.

"AGH! J-Just one hit!? I-Impossible!" The door's conciousness faded as it flew into the open hall.

The devils who were all mingling turned to look at the doorway on shock.

Rias merely shook her head. "Why can't he just open doors like everyone else?"

"Oi, I heard two people were fighting! Where's the bloodshed!?"

"I'm afraid the door took out one of the participants." Sairaorg stated as he pointed at a blue-haired devil who held no plot significance embedded in the wall.

"Seriously!? Even in death, the door's are hell bent on ruining my enjoyment!" Y/N complained.

The other devil, who had managed to dodge the door flying at them, sweatdropped upon rising to her feet.

SEEKVAIRA "CRUEL ANGEL'S THESIS" AGARES

"This gives me an overwhelming sense of dejavu." Seekvaira remarked, thinking back to Riser's engagement party.

"Tell me about it." Rias sarcastically replied while approaching one of her childhood friends. "Can you even imagine what it's like putting up with that everyday?"

"If I had to then I'd take my own life. You have my sympathy." Seekvaira replied.

"Urgh...whatever. Where's the fucking desert table!?" Y/N stomped off.

"I'm going with him." Koneko quickly followed behind him. The rest of the ORC also split up to mingle with the people they knew.

"My, what a brute." Another devil commented, earning the three high-class devils attention. "I heard stories, but I assumed they were mostly exaggerations."

DIODORA "WOMAN RESPECTOR" ASTAROTH

Rias frowned at Diodora, already knowing what he wanted. "Hello to you too, Astaroth."

Diodora chuckled at Rias reply. "Come now, what's with the hostile tone?"

"You know why. I've told you on multiple occasions already, none of my precious family is available for trade."

Diodora raised his hands in mock surrender. "Alright, you made your point. Just thought I'd give it one more shot."

Rias rubbed her temple as Diodora walked away.

"He's been pushing for a trade?" Seekvaira asked.

"Yes, and I'm certain you both can tell why."

"You're bishop was a nun, correct? I will never understand his fascination with women of faith." Sairaorg shook his head in disappointment.

////

Y/N and Ophis were standing by the dessert table when a feeling of dread washed over them.

"Ophis...is that what I think it is?"

"Indeed. Where is the source?"

The two scanned their surroundings, looking for the source of this ominous feeling.

"Um...excuse me?"

They snapped their heads over to look at who addressed them. Standing before them was Ravel.

"It's her...?" Y/N thought to himself.

"Ah, you look really on edge." Ravel noticed. "I'll explain quickly then."

Ravel pulled out a small vial "Big brother won this a few years ago and didn't know what to do with it, so he gave it to me. Considering what it's capable of, I figured it would be off in your hands."

"Tch! Could've given a warning before bringing that...stuff...anywhere near us." Y/N grimaced.

"We, appreciate the sentiment. Let's hope, this is the only time we have to deal with this, vile substance." Ophis added.

This substance they were referring to was a vial containing the blood of Samael, a powerful poison that's lethal to dragons, destroying the body AND soul.

Basically, a huge 'FUCK YOU' from the author to Y/N.

Y/N snatched the vial before tucking it away. "Thanks I guess. Could've gone my whole life without knowing you had the chance to kill us this whole time."

"W-well, it's not like I'm doing this for no reason! It's a thank you for helping my brother!" Ravel huffed.

"I wonder, how somebody managed to obtain this sample...Samael has been trapped in Cocytus for eons." Ophis trailed off.

"Does it matter?" Y/N tilted his head.

"Use your brain. Of course it does. This implies, there could be more blood samples."

"And we can detect them. All we gotta do is dodge the blood."

"...Once again, it is my job to be responsible." Ophis turned to look at Ravel and bowed. "Thank you very much, Birdy."

"Birdy? At least it's better than Nugget." Ravel thought to herself. "Well, I really should be getting back to big brother. Again, thank you for helping him."

And with that, Ravel ran off to find Riser, leaving Y/N and Ophis alone at the dessert table.

Y/N looked around, noticing someone was missing. "Hey, where did Koneko get off too?"

Ophis blinked, having forgotten all about her due to focussing on the blood vial. "I, will sniff her out. Save me some cheesecake."

"I'm eating it all to spite you." Y/N joked as she walked away.

//Outskirts of Lillith//

The outskirts of Lillith was surrounded by a dense forest that one could easily get lost in. Stepping through the various foliage was Koneko in her nekoshou form, following her nose. She stepped into a small, empty clearing.

"I can smell you. Show yourself!"

Melodious laughter answered Koneko. Looking up at a nearby tree, Koneko saw the figure of what she hoped would stay a distant memory sitting on a branch.

"Ah, Shirone! That pouty look is so adorable on you!"

KUROKA
"KONEKO ALTER"

Koneko glared while slipping on her combat gloves. "Kuroka. What are you doing here?"

"Doh...Don't play coy Shirone! You know exactly why I'm here!" Kuroka clapped her hands together and smiled.

"...So it is for me. Figured." Koneko scoffed. Tightening her gloves, she cracked her knuckles. "If that's the way it is then too bad. I have people that I won't abandon to live like a fugitive with you."

Kuroka's smile faltered when Koneko called her a criminal, but it returned quickly. "In that case, I'll have to be the good older sister and set you straight! You're coming with me whether you like it or not."

Hoping of the branch, Kuroka stood across from Koneko.

"If you want a beating that badly..." Koneko got into a fighting stance.

Kuroka chuckled. "Foolishness, Shirone. Foolishness."

A purple mist began seeping out from under Kuroka's sleeves, enveloping the surrounding area.

Koneko coughed as it surrounded her, falling down to her knees.

"*COUGH* W-What is this...?" Koneko covered her face.

"Poor Shirone! This is a Youjutsu technique called Poisonous Mist. It isn't very powerful against most races, but it's especially effective at subduing devils and youkai." Kuroka explained with a chuckle. "I said you were coming with me Shirone. You have no choice."

Koneko struggled to stay conscious as Kuroka slowly approached her. In the corner of her vision, she could see a shadow moving through the mist.

"Is that a snake?"

"Constriction." A monotone voice called.

Kuroka's head snapped in the direction of the voice, preparing a fire spell. However, she was met with a large ball of snakes flying at her. The ball impacted her and her body shattered, indicating she was an illusion.

Stepping into the clearing was Ophis, a mass of snakes writhing and coiling around her.

"...You, should have brought somebody." She scolded Koneko.

"...Whatever."

Ophis shook her head as one of her snakes slithered up to Koneko. "Here. You, should feel better soon."

Koneko winced as the snake bit her on the neck, leaving a small, black marking.

Crossing her arms, Ophis looked up at a tree across the clearing, staring directly into the real Kuroka's eyes.

"Well? Are you, just going to sit there?"

Kuroka grit her teeth. "Damn it! I don't care what you are, nothing will keep Shirone away from me!"

Jumping from the tree, she prepared another Youjutsu spell. Two wheels covered in blue flames manifested around her.

"Burning Chariot!"

Ophis stood there as the two wheels charged forward, flying through the mist. Her snakes flew forward and destroyed the first, but the second got past.

Lifting her leg, Ophis stopped the wheel in it's tracks.

"You may run, whenever you wish." Ophis offered. "Your relation to Koneko, is the only thing stopping your death."

Kuroka grit her teeth as she was backed in a corner.

"Need a hand?"

Hoping down next to her was Bikou.

"...Oh look. The monkey, escaped it's cage." Ophis joked.

"That's racist."

"*Grunt* Oh fuck off with that." Koneko rose to her feet. She rubbed her neck where she was bit. "Don't know what you did, but it worked."

"My blessings, are rarely given out. Cherish that gift."

"Thanks I guess. Now let's beat their asses!"

Ophis chuckled as the four stood off with eachother.

//Meanwhile//

The whole ceremony thing had started a while ago. Y/N was casually eating all the sweets, and nobody bothered to try and stop him.

He hardly listened to Sirzechs speech, figuring it wasn't worth much.

"God this thing is boring." Y/N complained to himself. "Why can't something exciting happen?"

As if on cue, the old man went to sign the treaty.

ODIN
"MASTER ROSHI GREW HAIR"

A massive magic circle appeared in the middle of the hall startling everybody.

Floating out of the circle was a blue haired man that actually was important and held plot significance.

LOKI
"HORSE FUCKER"

"Lord Loki!? What is the meaning of this!?" Odin's escort questioned.

ROSSWEISSE
"THAT THIGH GAP THO"

"Is it not obvious my dear valkyrie? I'm here to prevent the Allfather from making the biggest mistake of his life."

//CLIFFHANGER BECAUSE REASONS//

Yo. Kinda neglected this story for a bit but I'm back with a relatively short chapter.

Please take a moment to appreciate this thing that a member of the discord shared with us.

Big thanks The Chazz for sharing this wonderful creation with us. He's perfect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

535K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 42.6K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.3M 30.4K 49
A young man died. He got reincarnated by the Supreme God and now he needs to help save the universe! Nothing's mine besides the Story, I guess.
573K 35K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...