fated love

Av BrittneyGoyer

Shawn, bullied for her differences. Gives up on finding love, until she meets her... Abbigail loses her sight... Mer

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five

Chapter twenty-one

299 9 0
Av BrittneyGoyer

Abbigail

It was late and I couldn't sleep after what happened in the church today. I was sitting in a bath with Shawn and she lightly trailed her fingers up and down my arms. I was finding it both relaxing and distracting. The occasional kiss on my neck was calming and I relax a little more.

I take Shawn's arms and wrap them around me. She kisses my temple and I let out a sigh. I rest my head back against the front of her shoulder and she caresses my stomach. The twins kick hard at her hands twice before calming down. I groan with relief from the immediate calming from the kicking and relax against Shawn. 

"How long have they been kicking like that," she asks with concern. 

"All day," I say in a relieved sigh. "They're fine when you're caressing or rubbing my stomach. It started when Shelby was growling in the church."

"Want me to make you warm milk with honey? That helped last time right," she asks softly. 

"Yes please, thank you," I say in a calming whisper. "Just five more minutes in the tub, please?"

"Whatever you need babe," she says softly, kissing my temple.

We sat in the tub for a few minutes in a comfortable silence. She gingerly massages my shoulders and I let out a relieved sigh. There was a knock at our bathroom door and Shawn lets them in. Shawn continues to rub my shoulders and I groan a relaxed sigh. 

"How are you feeling sweetheart," Joyce asks with concern. 

"Tired, but the babies won't calm down long enough for me to sleep. I can't have Shawn rub my stomach all night and not let her sleep."

"I was going to make her some warm milk with honey," Shawn says in a soothing tone and I groan as she massages my lower back. "It helped her last time she wasn't able to sleep because of the twins activity."

I feel Joyce's hand rubbing my stomach moments later while Shawn was massaging my back. The second Joyce starts rubbing, the twins calmed down and I shudder a relieved breath. "Shawn and Annie were like this too," she says in a soothing whisper. 

"Did it hurt," I ask in a breathy tone. 

"A little, but it went away when I felt calm. I used to get scared and they would kick hard until Henry helped me calm down," she says as she continues to rub my stomach. "What's scaring you sweetie?"

"Everything, but I don't want Shawn to change her job. I have Shelby and a secure home. I'm scared of today's events, Shawn used herself as a shield to block me from getting shot and she just got out of the hospital. I'm scared for these babies and that I won't be able to protect them. I'm scared for Beth and her baby," I choke in a scared whisper. 

I feel as Shawn kisses my temple, lightly rubs her hands up and down my arms and I let out a calming breath. "Mom, can you help me get her out of the tub before she falls asleep," Shawn asks softly as I lean all my weight against her.

"But I'm finally getting comfortable in the tub," I whine in protest and Joyce laughs. "Can I wear one of your shirts?"

"Honey, you know you don't have to ask," she says in a soothing tone and I nod lightly. "Can my mother help you out?"

I nod lightly and hold my hands out for Joyce. She gently helps me up and out of the tub. I feel the towel wrap around me and Joyce says softly, "I'll go make you some warm milk with honey."

"Thank you," I say quietly as she kisses my forehead. 

I feel as Shawn guides me to our room and sits me on the bed. Moments later I feel the towel being removed and one of her shirts being draped over my shoulders. I slip my arms in the sleeves and Shawn does the buttons for me. She helps me into a pair of underwear and a pair of her shorts. 

We head out to the kitchen and Joyce hands me a mug of warm milk with honey. I take a sip and feel Shelby lay her head in my lap. I scratch her head and she licks my fingers. "Thank you. You saved all our lives today," I say softly and feel Shawn sit next to me.

She takes my hand and traces her finger over the lines in my palm. I let out a calming, relaxing breath and try to close my fingers around hers but she pulled them from my reach. I gasp a breath as she slips her fingers with mine, kissing the back of my hand.

"I just got Beth to sleep, how's Abbigail doing," Melanie asks with concern.

"She's still shook up from what happened today," Shawn says softly as I sip at my warm milk with honey. "We're just getting her calmed down."

I smell orchids as Melanie gives me a kiss on the cheek. She caresses my stomach and I let out a relieved sigh. As soon as her hand touched my stomach, the twins kicking calmed down. "Are they kicking hard," Melanie asks with concern. 

I nod, pushing the half full mug away. "I'm fine, I can't get them to calm down so I can sleep," I choke in a tired whisper. "Nothing is working until someone has their hands on my stomach."

I can hear whispering between Shawn and Melanie. Moments later Shawn is helping me out of the chair and bringing me to our room. She presses against my back, reaching around to unbutton the shirt. I gasp as she slowly slips the shirt down my arms, kissing my shoulder. I feel aroused by her touch and tilt my head to the side. 

She kisses my exposed neck and I gasp a moan. She pushes down the shorts and my underwear, letting them fall to the floor. She reaches between my legs and my breaths hitch. Her finger teases at my opening and my breaths quicken. I feel Melanie step in front of me and her hand joins Shawn's, rubbing my clit.

"What if Beth wakes up," I ask in a breathy moan. 

"Your mother is laying with her," Melanie whispers against my lips. "We're going to take care of you right now."

"I need to lie down," I moan, holding onto Melanie.

Melanie helps prop up against some pillows and they lay on either side of me. I moan as I feel both of them slip a finger inside my pussy. I grasp at the bedspread as both Shawn and Melanie kiss and suck at my breasts.

Moments later they both insert a second finger and I let out a blissful moan. Melanie kisses her way to my mouth and moves her hand to stimulate my clit at a teasingly slow pace. I feel Shawn roll me towards Melanie a little and gently thrusts inside me from behind. She moves her hips in a slow, passionate rhythm and I moan against Melanie's mouth. 

Melanie rubs my stomach after a while and lets out a relieved breath. "It's working Shawn, they've calmed down," Melanie says in a relieved whisper. "I think she's asleep."

Shawn

I'm in the middle of making love to Abbigail and Melanie just informed me she's asleep. I slowly pull out of Abbigail and she lets out a sleepy sigh. She stays asleep and I groan quietly. I still have a hard on and unable to soften.

I give Melanie a pleading look and she laughs quietly. She nods lightly and goes in the nightstand for a condom. She gives it to me and starts to slowly strip her clothes. I slip on the condom and bring Melanie to the other side of the bed.

I position her with a pillow under her as I stand on the side of the bed. I climb on the bed in front of her and slowly start thrusting my way inside her. Once I'm all the way in I lower myself into a near pushup position and grind my hips against her pubic bone. 

Her breaths hitch and our eyes meet. She grabs onto my upper arms  as her breaths quicken. I roll my hips into her, sliding over all her sensitive spots and she moans. My pubic bone was rubbing against her clit as I moved my hips and she writhes under me.

I start thrusting my hips and feel as our orgasm builds. I have to kiss her to muffle her moans and groan as she digs her nails into my skin. I move my hips as hard and as fast as I could and moments later we come in unison. 

I rock my hips against her as we ride out our climax. I meet her eyes and thank her for helping me release. She gives me an understanding smile and I gently pull out of her. "My husband never made love like that," she says in a breathy whisper. "That felt amazing."

"Beth and Abbigail said the same thing," I say with a smile. 

I go throw away the condom and climb in behind Abbigail. Melanie was rubbing Abbigail's stomach with a relieved smile. "The babies are calm, hardly kicking," she says in a soothing whisper. 

"Thank you. She'd probably still be awake if you didn't tell me how you got Beth to sleep," I say in a grateful whisper. 

"You're welcome. Get some sleep, I promised Beth I'd make breakfast in the morning," she says quietly and put her clothes back on.

I woke to someone rubbing their hand up and down my shaft. It was Abbigail and I swell in her hand. She smiles and says, "I've been trying to wake you."

"Well, I'm awake now," I say in a breathy tone as she continues to move her hand up and down my now erect shaft.

Smooth stroke down and squeezes on the way up. I shudder a breath and moan as she rubs faster, harder. "Abbigail," I whisper in a breathy moan. "Let me inside you, please?"

She lets out a laugh and moves to straddle my legs. She positions herself over my erection and easily lowers herself onto my throbbing erection. Her belly made it hard for her to move so she climbed off and laid on her side next to me.

I have her roll on her back, spread her legs as wide as she could and sat in front fo her. I got as close to her as I could and thrust inside her. We moan and I gently rock my hips against her. She grabs at the bedspread and arches her back, allowing me to enter her deeper.

"Shawn," she says my name in a stretched out moan. "Faster, harder."

I do as she asks and she lets out a blissful moan. Our door opens and Melanie pokes her head in. "She finally got you up," she says with a laugh. "Breakfast is ready when you're done."

"Five minutes," I say in a breathy tone. 

A few minutes later Abbigail and I enter the kitchen for breakfast. My mother and Charlotte lead Abbigail to the table and Melanie comes over with a serious look on her face. She motions for me to follow and she leads me to another room. She closes the door to our shared office and says in a serious tone, "I just got off the phone with the captain. He told me that Jared was planning to kill us, Beth and Abbigail if it hadn't been for Shelby and our police security team in the church."

"Where is he now," I ask in a protective tone. 

"After confessing to wanting to kill police detectives, he was put in solitary confinement, no bail," she says in a reassuring tone, her hands on my shoulders. "Its okay, I promise. I asked him about us being partners and he approved. He said to return when you're fully recovered from the lung injury."

I let out a relieved sigh and sit in my chair, hiding my face in my hands. I feel Melanie kneel in front of me and place her hands on my knees. I look at her with tears in my eyes and she gives me a sympathetic look. "We're going to be okay Shawn," she says in a soothing tone, taking my hands. "It's not going to be like in Iraq."

Tears roll down my cheeks as she nailed the head on what I was thinking. "Eight people died under my command," I choke in a whisper. "There were ten of us. You got away, three of us were held captive and six of us were gunned down. I don't  know what happened to the other two captives after we were rescued. How am I supposed to keep two pregnant women safe?"

"You're not alone Shawn," Melanie says softly, caressing my face and wiping my eyes. "I'm still here and I'm not going anywhere."

I break into relieved sobs and she takes me in her arms. "I'm glad I have you here Melanie. You're the only one who knows that side of me, who knows what I'm going through," I choke quietly. 

"Their deaths are not your fault. We all knew how dangerous the mission was. You directed dozens of accomplished missions and had no casualties. You were a great leader Shawn, still are. New recruits requested to join tour team when they heard about your reputation. That's how I joined your team," she chokes in a sobbed whisper. "My friend from high school kept in touch with me and she told me that I should see if I could join your team. I am honored to have served in Iraq with you and I am honored to work with you as partners."

We stayed in the office for a while, until we calmed down some. We enter the kitchen and my mother comes up to us with concern. I took my mother in a hug and she lets out a surprised gasp. I haven't accepted or given anyone a hug since before I left for Iraq, aside from Abbigail. 

Her arms constrict my waist and she sobs softly in my chest. "What's going on," Abbigail asks curiously from the table. 

"Shawn and Melanie came back and it looks like they had a heart to heart talk," Annie chokes in surprise. "Shawn is hugging our mother for the first time since before she left for Iraq. She hasn't let anyone hug her since she's been home from being discharged from services, accept for you Abbigail."

I rub my mother's back in comfort and she lets out a calming breath. "I'm sorry I didn't do this sooner," I choke quietly. 

"No talking, I just want to live in this moment for a while," she chokes with relief from my embrace. "I missed this."

"I missed it too," I choke in relief, not letting go of my mother.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

13.7K 758 43
[Unedited] When Remington moves to Montana after her mother's tragic accident, she discovers a world far different from the one she left behind. Faci...
11.9K 523 18
This story is about three childhood friends, who are shifting from one place to another for their further studies. But destiny wants something else...
5.9K 84 23
This story is part 3 / 3 of - "you... - Rafe Cameron" series. ------ After Shaine leaves Outer banks and Rafe stays, they are no longer in contact. T...
8K 427 13
*book three* final installment. Melodi has been through a lot. Getting ditched by her friends, getting kidnapped. Finding out her kidnappers were we...