I don't deserve this rich man...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/212/212508/ Author: Moan Category: Modern Emotions Release time: 2021-09-12 Latest: Cha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 41

1.4K 19 3
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 41

    Ji Shiyu was shocked when he heard it, his face was extremely ugly for a moment, and two words were almost squeezed out of his teeth: "Gu Ran!"

    Gu Ran was not afraid of anything, and continued to raise his chin, this time even with a few A provocation: "Huh?"

    "I want to be with whomever I want, and whoever I want to have a baby with, as long as I don't break the law, no one can control me, even if each of my three children has a father, it doesn't matter to you. ."

    Ji Shiyu couldn't listen anymore, Gu Ran was so excited that she suddenly felt dizzy.

    Ji Shiyu picked her up by the waist, turned his butt forward and back, and walked towards the underground garage without saying a word.

    Gu Ran was stunned for two seconds before she realized what was going on. She found that she was picked up by Ji Shiyu without any strength and exploded in anger. She kicked her legs and struggled like a fish. With strength, he pinched and beat Ji Shiyu's back.

    "Let me go! Let me go! Let me go crazy!"

    Ji Shiyu didn't say a word, he endured Gu Ran's fist on him, and listened to her no longer saying "who have a few children with?" The anger in my heart finally felt better.

    Gu Ran found that pinching and beating didn't work at all, and hurriedly took out her phone: "I want to call the police! You are kidnapping! You are breaking the law! I want the police uncle to arrest you!"

    Ji Shiyu finally put Gu Ran down.

    Gu Ran finally landed on her feet, and staggered back a step because of her dizziness. Ji Shiyu reached out to support her.

    Gu Ran put aside the broken hair that fell on her face during the struggle, and was about to talk to Ji Shiyu, when suddenly, a black shadow flashed in front of her.

    Immediately afterwards, Ding Ze suddenly appeared out of nowhere and punched Ji Shiyu in the face.

    The muffled sound of flesh and fist touching.

    Ji Shiyu was unprepared, and was beaten slightly to the side.

    After Ding Ze finished punching, he stood in front of Gu Ran and asked, "Are you alright?"

    He had been waiting for Gu Ran in the underground garage just now, so he came out to find Gu Ran, only to see Gu Ran struggling on top of a man.

    Gu Ran looked at Ding Ze, who appeared out of nowhere, saw Ji Shiyu's face being beaten, and then was stunned by the look in Ji Shiyu's eyes.

    Ding Ze suddenly found that the man in front of him looked like a dog, snorted twice, and got ready for the next round of battle.

    Gu Ran finally reacted. Emotionally, she wanted Ding Ze to make two more punches for her, but intellectually, she knew that Ding Ze would finish the ball with two more punches.

    And Ding was just engaged in a sneak attack. Compared with the eight classics, he would be abused into scum by Ji Shiyu.

    Gu Ran quickly stood in front of Ding Ze and swallowed at Ji Shiyu's gloomy gaze.

    Ding faced Gu Ran who was standing in front of him:?

    "I beat him to death..." He seemed to continue to want to do it.

    Gu Ran quickly stepped back Ding Ze, who was eager to try again: "Forget it."

    Gu Ran turned around again, facing Ji Shiyu nervously, and said, "Forget it."

    "My agent."

    Her eyes softened. With a sound explanation, let Ji Shiyu forget it.

    Ji Shiyu touched the tip of his tongue against his right cheek, did not speak, his expression was gloomy, and his eyes kept falling on Gu Ran.

    Ding Ze, on the other hand, seemed to have ignited his fighting spirit, and he refused to give up like this: "How can this kind of thing be done..."

    Gu Ran pulled Ding Ze back: "Do you want to be photographed on the hot search tomorrow?

    " Just teach him a lesson."

    Ding Ze: "But..."

    Gu Ran: "I'm fine."

    She glanced back at Ji Shiyu, then dragged Ding Ze away.

    In the car, Ding finally sensed something was wrong from Gu Ran's expression and reaction.

    "Why do you keep stopping me?" Ding Ze frowned and asked, "Who is that man?"

    At first, he thought he was just an illegitimate boy who harassed female anchors, so he just punched him, but Gu Ran seemed to keep stopping him. In order not to let him conflict with that person, he realized that the relationship between the two did not seem to be that simple.

    Gu Ran fastened her seat belt, calmed down, and answered normally, "Ex."

    Ding gave a "grass" after hearing this.

    No wonder, it turns out that this is the legendary ex.

    "Then why don't you stop me from punching you a few more times?"

    Gu Ran glanced at Ding Ze after hearing this, and said the truth: "You can't beat it."

    Ding Ze: "..."

    He only found out today Gu Ran's ex was actually much younger than he thought, and he looked like a dog.

    He had always thought that he was at least a middle-aged man in his thirties or forties, who specialized in deceiving little girls' feelings.

    Now it seemed that even if he looked at the face of such a man, Ding Ze suddenly understood why Gu Ran had even tried on a wedding dress in the first place.

    Ding Ze's expression became a little complicated when he heard that it was his ex: "What did he come to you for?"

    He remembered the scene he saw: "It won't be asking for reconciliation."

    Gu Ran didn't say anything.

    Ding Ze: "If he dares to harass you next time, you can tell me. I'll hit you once when you come, and twice when you come."

    Gu Ran pursed her lips: "Thank you."

    Ding Ze said proudly, "You're welcome."

    " By the way, that dog man is quite rich, right, what does he do?" Ding asked again.

    Those who can raise canaries should not be out of money.

    After today's game, he felt that he could have a good chat with Gu Ran.

    When Gu Ran heard the words "dog man", she shrank back in the chair and replied, "It's alright. It's quite complicated to do."

    Ding Ze snorted: "So what if you have money? Don't think it's amazing that you have two stinky money, our first female anchor team in the universe is worth it."

    "I've never been afraid of anyone when I grow up. Haha."

    Gu Ran laughed dryly while holding the venue. I remembered how Ding Ze humbly beat the workers every time he talked about the vice president of Maopao.

    Then I remembered how the vice president faced Ji Shiyu and was a humble worker at the acquisition ceremony last time.

    Gu Ran suddenly started to have a headache, and then said sincerely, "Thank you."

    ...

    The time to go to Beiyi is scheduled for next weekend.

    Gu Ran ordered a lot of takeaways every day. This time she cooked and baked some biscuits, ready to bring them over.

    She also recorded a vlog when she was baking cookies, and the fans below were complimenting Ran Ran.

    Gu Ran had been asking Ding Ze about his work every day recently. He was relieved to hear that he had not been demoted, punished, or put on small shoes, as if nothing had happened.

    Ding Ze is even running for the head of Cat's Claw's anchor agent.

    In the past, the leader of Catpaw's anchor agent group was Wu Zhen with Meng Miaomiao. Some time ago, it was opened during the Meng Miaomiao incident, and this position has recently become vacant.

    The leader of the campaign anchor agent is to do a campaign defense, and the senior management and vice president of Catpaw will listen to the defense.

    On the day of the defense, Ding Ze sent Gu Ran a photo of him waiting for the stage: [I'm so nervous]

    [Whether you can become a candidate will see today. 】

    Gu Ran is still very confident in Ding Ze: [Come on.jpg]

    Ding Ze: [Today, Xinbo's father came down to inspect the headquarters, and it is said that the president will also come]

    [They said that the president is likely to listen to our anchor agent group by the way. long campaign defense

    [I'm even more nervous, this is the first time I've seen such a big boss]

    [It's the one who helped you at the last acquisition ceremony]

    [Judging from his attitude towards you, he seems to be a good person]

    Gu Ran saw this , first looked confused, and then suddenly opened his mouth.

    She hurriedly made a phone call: "Ding Ze, you today..."

    "Shh—" Ding Ze motioned her to keep quiet on the other end of the phone, and said in a low voice, "I'll start right away."

    "I wish me well. Good luck."

    Ding hung up the phone.

    Gu Ran stared blankly at the call interface that had ended, her lips slightly parted.

    Thinking of being in the underground garage, Ding was caught off guard against Ji Shiyu's punch.

    The heart started to throb.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 5.9K 156
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 女配独自美丽 AUTHOR: 桃枝丸丸 In every world, there are always some female partners who are blinded by love, give everything for the m...
229K 3.1K 100
Dressed as a bad female partner in the hard-to-find mandarin ducks [Chuangshu] https://m.shubaow.net/253/253330/ Author: Candy Powder Category: Rebir...
30.1K 201 9
killugon cuteness, some smut, 13+, kinda short...this is my first fanfiction so please don't judge 🤓🤓
9.6M 634K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...