I don't deserve this rich man...

Darkknight123457 tarafından

https://m.shubaow.net/212/212508/ Author: Moan Category: Modern Emotions Release time: 2021-09-12 Latest: Cha... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 40

1.5K 22 1
Darkknight123457 tarafından

Chapter 40

    After Gu Ran finished the competition, she was excited to stand on the champion podium, and the competition organizing committee personally awarded her the champion medal.

    She has never won any awards since she was a child. The first time she won the award was when she was in elementary school as a three-good student, and she had no achievements in sports, so this time she won the gold medal in the idol sports meeting, and she was so happy that she participated in it. Olympic world champion.

    After receiving the award, Gu Ran immediately took a photo of her gold medal and sent it to the anchor and Weibo, and then saw that the life-and-death battle between her and Zhou Yufei in the decisive game just now turned into a hot search.

    Some people call this competition a contest between the female anchor and the new generation of Xiaohua. Many people who do not know these two people watched the replay video for a long time, only to realize that the one with the ball head was an online female anchor, and the wig fell off. It is the new generation of small flowers that fall.

    Then they were all shocked.jpg

    Now the world of online female anchors is so crouching, it is no longer the era when Internet celebrities died when they saw the light.

    Gu Ran's Xiaoyuyu fans enthusiastically sold Amway in the hot search, which can be sweet, spicy, royal and cute, and the number one beauty in the fishing department ceiling cat claw is not a loss.

    At the competition site, a staff member took a few photos of Gu Ran and asked her to sign it as a prize to give to the top three fans on the idol charging list yesterday.

    Gu Ran took the pen, and when she was about to sign, she suddenly paused, thinking of the wdlpml at the top of the list.

    She thought for a while, and finally signed her name on the photo.

    The staff smiled and said to her, "Your fans came to watch the game today, it's over there."

    Gu Ran followed the direction pointed by the staff and looked over. In the VIP auditorium, the man wore a black mask on his face and sat there. It's low-key, but the figure and aura are suppressed, and it is still very eye-catching in the audience.

    Then Gu Ran remembered the 580,000 charging boost value, and the good mood of winning the championship suddenly turned bad.

    The staff carefully reminded: "He seems to be sitting at the top of the charging list on the power-up list. Would you like to go over to say hello and take a photo?"

    After all, they have given you so much money.

    Gu Ran returned the signed photo to the staff lady, looking very ruthless: "No need." The

    staff lady looked at the back of Gu Ran's cool and tyrannical dragging away.

    Now, can female anchors be so rude to the father of the gold master who smashed real money for him?

    ...

    Gu Ran went to participate in another women's 50-meter sprint she signed up for in the afternoon. She was eliminated in the preliminary competition this time, but it was very in line with her original intention of "focusing on participation".

    After all the competitions were over, Catpaw sent so many anchors to participate, and Gu Ran became the first Catpaw anchor to win a medal or a gold medal in the "Idol Games".

    Catpaw's official blog specially posted a Weibo to congratulate him, and the vice president directly rewarded Gu Ran, who won the gold medal, with 50,000 yuan.

    Gu Ran didn't expect that she had won a medal and a bonus, so she immediately went down a lot on the vice president's opinion that he bought her a hot search.

    Zhou Yufei's best archery competition today was second because of a mistake. When she passed by Gu Ran, her eyes were obviously deeply unwilling.

    Gu Ran sighed at Zhou Yufei's unwilling eyes.

    To be honest, Zhou Yufei's wig felt really good. If it wasn't for the rigid relationship, she would even want to go up and ask for a link. If it wasn't for the sudden fall of the bowstring, she hadn't seen Zhou Yufei wearing it for the past two days. wigs.

    Therefore, it is too easy to overturn the car when it is said that the artist should not be fooled by the personality that is not suitable for him at all.

    A brief and grand closing ceremony and award ceremony were held in the gymnasium, and the two-day "Idol Games" officially ended.

    The sports meeting was officially over, and everyone on the sports ground was clearly relaxed, and they left the venue one after another.

    Ding Ze sent Gu Ran a WeChat message. This competition was Gu Ran's business trip, so he came to pick her up from get off work.

    Gu Ran went back to Ding Ze, went to the locker room to change clothes, and then walked to the parking lot with her medal in hand.

    The mobile phone text message rang.

    Gu Ran lowered her head and saw that it was the bank's message transfer reminder that the 50,000 bonus that the vice president gave her had arrived.

    No one disliked the bonus, and Gu Ran couldn't help but put on a smile, ready to use the money to reward herself to buy two beautiful little dresses, and save the rest to buy a house and a car.

    Although her promotion has been two direct so far, each promotion fee is very high. At this rate, it will not be difficult to buy a house in the outrageous city A in the future.

    Buy her own house, the real estate certificate only writes her name, she no longer lives in a birdcage, she has her own home.

    Gu Ran suddenly felt a great sense of satisfaction and happiness, much happier than when she once paid 370 million for a painting.

    She kept her head down and counted her bank card balance until she accidentally bumped into the person opposite.

    "I'm sorry." Gu Ran apologized, and continued walking forward without looking at who it was.

    Ji Shiyu frowned as he looked at Gu Ran, who had been staring at his phone while walking.

    "Gu Ran." He called out to her.

    Hearing the familiar voice, Gu Ran raised her head and found Ji Shiyu standing in front of her.

    I had seen it in the auditorium just now, but now that I meet Ji Shiyu again, Gu Ran is not too surprised.

    She nodded to Ji Shiyu, wanted to say hello, and continued walking in her own direction.

    Ji Shiyu grabbed Gu Ran, who wanted to leave directly, moved her throat, and finally said, "Congratulations."

    Gu Ran had to stop, looked at Ji Shiyu's hand, and replied calmly, "Thank you. "

    Ji Shiyu: "I'll take you home."

    Gu Ran immediately replied: "No."

    She found that Ji Shiyu's hand was still not loose, and she pouted: "Let me go."

    Ji Shiyu: "Ran Ran."

    Gu Ran took a breath and seemed helpless: "Ji Shiyu Yu, am I not being clear enough?"

    "I don't like you anymore." She said every word, very casually.

    That's what she decided when she was crying in a 100-dollar hotel.     Ji Shiyu

    's breathing suddenly became heavier. He staggered his eyes to cover up the panic in his eyes. He didn't seem to care about the phrase "I don't like you anymore." He just said, "I'll take you home." His

hand: "No."

    "Someone will pick me up."

    Ji Shiyu calmed the soreness in his chest, and said again: "When will I go to Beiyi with me?"

    Gu Ran remembered Ji Heyuan and Ji Shi who were still living there. Yu's father.

    She used to go to Beiyi with Ji Shiyu to visit Ji Heyuan every two weeks, but now it's been a few months since she last went.

    The last time she went, she was still discussing buying a wedding house with the spirited old man, and promised to have three children in the future.

    Things are not people.

    Gu Ran pursed her lips and felt that no matter what she said, she should go to see the elder who was very good to her now, and agreed: "Okay."

    "You can find time."

    Ji Shiyu's Adam's apple rolled, thinking of the last The scene of going to Beiyi with Gu Ran once.

    She had a good chat with the old man.

    Gu Ran looked at Ji Shiyu thoughtfully: "Are you thinking about how to explain to your uncle when I arrive?"

    "I didn't break my promise, I promised to have three children in the future."

    She glanced at Ji Shiyu, then raised her chin, and said with peace of mind, "but I didn't say I must have a baby with you."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1M 48.3K 47
(There is no romance in this story) It all comes down to the day, when heroes realize they can't win. Y/N is a 14 year old who will do anything to a...
58.3K 1K 22
Title: 重生专属药膳师 Author: 九月微蓝 Source: https://m.shubaow.net/86/86139/ Su Qingqi crossed, as a modern top medicated dieter, she hugged a golden thigh an...
24.1K 203 115
Author : Lord An Genre : Romance Novel Summary [Pop text, no abuse, strong women, group pets! 】 After Ruan Qi became popular. Black powder: No matter...
3.5M 149K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...