Sinful Pleasure | 18+

By p1nkbunnionlin3

NOT A GODDAMN REVERSE HAREM! (nor is it a mafia story smh) He lightly shook his head and pressed his lips t... More

Don't skip - UPDATED
Playlist - UPDATED
Chapter 1 - Kez
Chapter 2 - Axel
Chapter 3 - Kez
Chapter 4 - Kez
Chapter 5 - Axel
Chapter 6 - Kez
Chapter 7 - Axel
Chapter 8 - Kez
Chapter 9 - Axel
Chapter 10 - Kez
Chapter 11 - Axel
Chapter 12 - Kez
Chapter 13 - Axel
Chapter 14 - Kez
Chapter 15 - Axel
Chapter 16 - Kez
Chapter 17 - Axel
Chapter 18 - Kez
Chapter 19 - Kez
Chapter 20 - Kez
Chapter 21 - Axel
Chapter 22 - Axel
Chapter 23 - Kez
Chapter 24 - Axel
Chapter 25 - Kez
Chapter 27 - Kez
Chapter 28 - Axel
Chapter 29 - Axel
Chapter 30 - Axel
Chapter 31 - Kez
Chapter 32 - Axel
Chapter 33 - Kez
Chapter 34 - Kez
Chapter 35 - Kez
Chapter 36 - Axel
Chapter 37 - Axel
Chapter 38 - Axel
Chapter 39 - Axel
Chapter 40 - Kez
Chapter 41 - Kez
Chapter 42 - Kez
Chapter 43 - Kez
Chapter 44 - Axel
Chapter 45 - Kez
Chapter 46 - Axel
Chapter 47 - Kez
Chapter 48 - Kez
Chapter 49 - Axel
Chapter 50 - Axel
Chapter 51 - Axel
Chapter 52 - Axel
Chapter 53 - Axel
Chapter 54 - Kez
Chapter 55 - Axel
Chapter 56 - Kez
Chapter 57 - Kez

Chapter 26 - Kez

15.5K 271 117
By p1nkbunnionlin3

I groaned, shuffling my legs as I stretched them, laying in bed. Last night was a fucking shit show, first the attack on The Kings and then Creed and Axel's stupid fight. My face was still sore and I swear I could feel myself hurt between my legs, which was odd because Axel wasn't rough enough.

Popping my eyes open, the bright sunlight shone through the curtains, making me squint. I yawned, turning on my side instead, and once the sun stopped blinding me I saw Axel flat on his stomach, his back muscles flexing as his hand moved under the pillow. Hm.

My hand inched up, gently brushing away his inked hair that fell into his closed eyes. He looked so calm, peaceful-secluded, as though nothing in the world would or could harm him, or perhaps, so he wouldn't harm the world around him. Nonetheless, I liked how quiet Axel Santiago was next to me. It was one thing I had just experienced, but I liked to experience it again even with his eyes opened.

I wondered why he was cold sometimes, and then he wasn't, and he acted as if he cared. Maybe it was to distract himself from shit. I didn't know why, but I felt as though he was struggling-as if there were things he wanted to forget about, and so he played with me to forget.

Wetting my lips, I moved my hand, hovering it over his shoulder, then his shoulder blade, and finally his spine. I sucked in a deep breath and pulled my bottom lip between my teeth so I wouldn't startle him. I remembered climbing into bed alone last night, but he must've felt bad and hopped in whilst I was sleeping.

Slowly, I brought my fingers against his back, carefully brushing them over his smooth skin. I was thankful he didn't move because I decided to trace the spine tattoo. Come to think of it, I never had a chance to study Axel properly, but now was a perfect chance.

The tattoos on his right arm, stomach, and chest I remembered; the monarch in the center of his chest, Medusa's head on his left ribcage, the electric guitar just above his V line with the tiny song lyrics next to it: we're bored to death in heaven and all alone in hell, we only want to be ourselves. Fallen Angels by the Black Veil Brides. I believed they were the lyrics.

And lastly the guns, daggers, and vampire bats spaced out on his arm. Apart from those I never saw any others until now. Swallowing, I glided my hand to his lower back, running it over the hand-sized Doberman, and then back up, swiping my finger over a tiny tattoo in cursive going vertical under his left earlobe. I couldn't believe I hadn't noticed it before.

"Killian," I whispered. Who would Killian be? "What're you hiding, Axel?" I said softly, retracting my hand to my chest.

Gazing up at his pale face, I gasped, almost jumping into a sitting position. His eyes were wide open, staring back at me like a hawk eyeing its prey. Jesus Christ.

A smirk slowly curled upon his lips, and he blinked, letting his eyes fall down my naked chest. Shit. "What are you hiding, Vixen?" He repeated my sentence, asking me instead, his voice hoarse and groggy.

I furrowed my eyebrows, grabbing the thin sheet and pulling it up to cover myself. "Why are you in here?"

He chuckled, turning on his side, the sheet shifting off me as he moved, and I tsk-ed, pulling it back. "I missed you." Pausing, a beat passed as he stared at me with admiration. Missed me? Yeah, right. "Don't get shy now, it's nothing I haven't seen before."

"Time and place, Axel," I chimed in, rolling my eyes.

He laughed, bringing his hand to my cheek and brushing away the strand of hair that fell. "You're naked and so am I. I think it's the right time and place," he uttered, sliding his hand down and hooking a finger under the sheet. Fucking hell. He slowly pulled it down, exposing my right breast to his naked eye, and I shivered. "Let me slide into that tight cunt. I know how bad you're aching to be soaked with my cum."

Scoffing, I pushed his arm back but he quickly grabbed my wrist and pushed me on my back. And with agile movements, he climbed on top of me and snatched my nipple into his warm mouth.

I moaned, feeling his cock already hard and pressing against my inner thigh. Fuck. Placing my hands on his shoulders, I dug my nails into his flesh, earning a groan from him, and I arched my back-the great sensation of his tongue lapping over my hardened bud in delicate circular motions causing me to react to it.

"God," I groaned, redirecting one hand to his head and running my fingers through his hair. "It's too early for this-" before I could finish, he was thrusting inside me, catching a loud whine in between his lips as he crashed them on mine.

Allowing his tongue in, we lapped ours together; swirling and massaging in such aggressive force. "It's never too early, baby. Now shut up and let me fuck what's mine," he grunted out, slamming his fist on the headboard.

I bit my tongue to keep the sounds from echoing this early in the morning, nobody needed to know what was happening, but Axel enjoyed it when people heard. I thought it was some weird kink, which I didn't mind much, so to feed into it I snuck in a few loud moans. I never liked taking risks back at home because I knew Gabriel would've hurt me, but with Axel, I wanted to do it all the time; to be free.

Pulling out at a fast pace, he slammed back in with such force I had to bite his shoulder and shift my eyes close tightly, opening my legs wider for him. He moaned in my ear, quickening his pace. For Christ's sake.

A throat suddenly cleared, and I cried out, trying to pry him off. "I believe Kezanel is mine today." Oh, my god, fucking Roman. What the fuck?

Axel gazed at me, clenching his jaw together in what appeared to be annoyance, and my face was still twisted with pure bliss. He pulled out slowly, letting some of my juice connect with him, and I felt it wet my thigh as he slightly readjusted himself.

"Get out, Roman," he said through gritted teeth, retracting his arm from the headboard and toward my neck instead, swiping his thumb across my throat. "Now."

His brother chuckled, and from the corner, I could see him stuff both hands into the sweatpant's pockets-the only thing he was wearing. Holy. "If I do that you'll continue, and we have shit to do. Fuck each other later, for fucks sake." Rolling his eyes, he walked out.

I peered at him through my lashes, pressing my lips together, and he huffed, rolling off me. Sighing, I moved my hand under the cover, inching it downward and between my thighs, pushing one finger in and then out of me. My head turned to the side and I watched Axel as he watched me. I smirked, rising my hand toward my mouth, and I parted my lips to insert my finger.

He forced a swallow, watching my mouth close around my finger, tongue licking and swirling around it. Sinner. He was enjoying this way too much.

"Do I taste good, Hermosa?" He merely whispered, and I nodded. Hermosa. I liked it. "Mhm," he murmured, placing one hand on my right hip and pulling me closer. I chuckled and swung my leg over him, dropping my hand to push myself up and straddle his waist. "Just wait until your pretty red lips are wrapped around my cock, you'll really love how I taste, then."

Pulling my bottom lip in my mouth, I leaned down to his ear and nibbled on the shell of it, groaning as I felt his hands grip my hips. "Hermosa," I muttered, feeling my clit throb as it rubbed against his pubic bone.

Licking where my shoulder met my neck, he thrusted his hips up, making me cry. "You like that, eh." I slightly nodded my head, kissing along his jawline, and he hummed in satisfaction. "Take it like a good girl next time and I'll consider taking you every day-against everything. And you can listen to me silently whilst I whisper Hermosa into your ear."

As much as I'd like that it wasn't nearly as good enough when he called me Vixen. I shook my head and straightened up my back, permitting my breasts to be completely visible in front of him, and I stared at him while he stared at them. And I was the desperate one? Look who caught onto my habits.

"Roman's waiting for me," I said, running my hands up his abs. "If you're desperate for a fuck, use your hand. And if that doesn't do the trick..try it with my panties you have hidden in your room."

I winked before hopping off and taking the sheet into the bathroom with me as I wrapped it around my body, and I heard him laugh behind me. Idiot.

...

"Roman?" I called out, shuffling into the gym. A scatter of some sort came from the back and I sucked in a deep breath, going further inside. A couple of days ago we made a deal, but so much had happened that we didn't get the chance to go through with it.

Huffing, I pulled my hair into a low ponytail, securing it tightly with a hair tie, and I curved around the wall on my left. Roman was on the opposite side of the gym, punching a punching bag, his back muscles flexing as he did so. I swallowed, and for some reason, it was rough against the back of my throat.

This was the first time I ever saw him with other clothes on besides the suits he always wore, and he was shirtless-almost naked. Jesus. I hummed lowly, tiptoeing my way toward him, and intently kept my gaze on his frame.

I thought back to his brother for a moment, remembering the Doberman tattoo he had on his back. Roman had one too, except it covered his back from top to bottom; the name Santiago was written in big letters at the bottom. "Does Creed have one?" I opened my mouth, seating myself by the weights.

He stopped, whipping his head over his shoulder, eyebrows furrowed. Turning around, I watched his chest rise and fall with every heavy breath he took, then my eyes fell to his stomach; those perfectly carved abs, and fuck his biceps, you could really see them now, rather than when they stretched out the suit. He had more muscle than Axel that's for sure.

"Does Creed have what?" He questioned, making my eyes sprint toward his. A smirk was curled upon his lips, and I rolled my eyes, leaning back in the chair.

Sighing, I tipped my chin up and raised my brows. "The Doberman tattoo, you and Axel both have one." I shrugged, waiting for him to respond while I scanned over the place.

Humming, I heard him drop something before he walked in front of me, my gaze going up. "Why do you assume all three of us have one, Kezanel," he said, tone familiarly stern.

I huffed and shot up, leaving no space between us, and my nipples hardened through my tank top as they rubbed against his bare skin. His jaw clenched and he stared down at me, probably laughing inside when my cheeks reddened. "It's not hard to say yes." I shook my head and stepped back an inch, "are we going to fight, or what?"

Chuckling while whirling around, he bent down and grabbed two guns, quickly tossing one at me, and I caught it in a nice grip. "Of course, but you'll change your clothes, we aren't here to impress our enemies." He swallowed, roaming my body with judgy eyes.

My mouth fell open and I scoffed, striding up to him. "Do I impress you, Roman?" I asked, tilting my head sideways with a smile etching across my face.

He half-rolled his eyes and grabbed my arm, pulling me into another room. "Test me and you'll fall on your ass in one second," he grunted out.

I pressed my lips together, taking in the large boxing ring opposite me. Oh, shit. It was as if he expected a whole competition between the two of us, we could've fought outside. Kill me. Ushering toward the ring, I carefully climbed up and ducked under the ropes to get inside, marching to the center, and I placed one hand on my hip.

"Why do we need guns?" I questioned, bringing the weapon into view and sussing it out.

"You know we do use those when we're out, Kez," he nodded, handing me black sportswear.

I was taken aback, Roman Santiago didn't use my full name for the first time since I've been here. He was so formal it annoyed the shit out of me, but I was stunned he decided to respect my wishes and call me Kez. Finally.

"Did you just-" he shut me up, pressing a finger to my lips, and shook his head. I slapped his arm, letting my mouth fall open in shock-amazement. "Say it again," I beamed, tossing the clothes over the rope, and he frowned.

"It slipped," he said, voice monotone. Fucking liar. "Now change."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, Ro." I smiled and nudged his shoulder. "And what's wrong with what I'm wearing? I wore something like it last time, and I happened to have killed somebody."

He shook his head and tsk-ed, his demeanor changing from calm to irritated in just one second, and he shifted his arm up, pointing the gun at my head. "That isn't something you should be proud of." He breathed out, moving slightly until the gun was touching my forehead.

Suddenly, he spun me around and slammed my back against his front, causing me to groan from the hard impact. One arm wrapped around my neck; pulling me into a chokehold, while the other held the gun to my temple.

Groaning, I stupidly dropped the gun and pulled at his arm, but the hold on me was too firm-plus he was much stronger. All those workouts paid off well. "Talking too much is what will get you killed, Kezanel," he muttered into my ear, tightening his grip. "And how foolish of you to drop the one thing that could keep you safe."

I rolled my eyes, and with one swift move my leg shot back and I stepped on his foot, sending my elbow into his stomach as well-automatically causing him to let go. Laughing, I got pushed forward and fell to the floor, but I quickly reached for my weapon and flipped onto my back, aiming the gun up.

It pointed at Roman as he towered over me, a sly smirk on his lips, head tipped down. "I bet you didn't see that coming, which means you're dead." I sighed and watched him point his gun right at me, too.

"I liked that, it was good. But, you were dead from the start."

Yeah, okay. Whatever. I grunted out and jumped up, squeezing my hand around the grip as I pinned the muzzle against his chest, but he was fast, too fast-and he knocked the gun out of my hand, grabbed my wrist, and turned outward, making me cry in pain.

Wincing when he spun me around, he had my arm in a tight hold behind my back, and with his free hand, he shoved the gun into my abdomen, pressing hard it pained me. "Don't think about outdoing me, because you're dead, again. Nobody will wait for you to make a hit they would have wasted no time shooting." he boasted like he knew so fucking much, and I bit my tongue from saying something petty.

Huffing in annoyance, I stretched my arm up and grabbed the barrel of the gun, ripping it from his grasp. His hand quickly wrapped around my throat but I shot up and sent the weapon into his head, earning my freedom as he set me free.

Roman groaned, and I smiled. "Fuck!" He yelled in a deep tone. I turned around and jammed the gun into his chest, pulling the trigger. The gun clicked, telling me it wasn't loaded, and I tsk-ed.

"Bummer, but you're dead." I gazed up at him, and he scowled, wiping the blood near his hairline. What the hell? I took his hand in mine and looked down, "sorry, I didn't think I was that good."

He pulled his brows together as I peered up and then I was grabbed by the neck, gasping at the unexpected gesture. His eyes narrowed in on mine, penetrating me with an irritated and dark look. "The only thing you're good at is getting on my fucking nerves," he sneered.

Now I started to think Roman had a short temper and his brother didn't. For fucks sake. I swallowed and stepped one foot back, but he pulled me forward, pressing our bodies together. Groaning, I grasped his arm and dug my nails in his wrist, trying my best to get him off. I hated how much stronger he was.

"The key is to be intimidating, Kezanel. Show them who's in charge-who has the upper hand." He informed, slightly loosening his grip. "Let them know exactly who runs the fucking show. Make them afraid."

Removing his hand, he stepped back and gave a slight nod. I returned it, reassuring him I got all he said. Pulling my bottom lip between my teeth, I ran a hand over my forehead to rid of the flyaways, then I jumped out from the ring and strutted for the doorway.

God. I felt like this would be harder than imagined. But to be honest, I didn't think I needed to win a fight to prove I could be worthy in this lifestyle.

"Kezanel." I stopped, turning my head over my shoulder and humming. A tiny smirk was set on his face, and he tipped his chin up. "Don't apologize next time, or I won't go as easy." My eyebrows furrowed together and as I turned back I chuckled.

...

a/n - who's your favorite brother?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 98.1K 54
"let me tell you something, darling. you've unlocked a side of me, even I fear. but since you want to keep me up all night, challenging me, he's gonn...
182K 3.1K 41
ARRANGED MARRIAGE "I will not marry anyone. I don't care if it's for alliance, because we both know we don't need it!" I hissed back. Our mafia was o...
8.2M 195K 100
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
1M 21.3K 31
BOOK I of the "Kings and Queens" series Suited for an audience 18 and older. Read at your own discretion. *** "Don't think for a second I don't hate...