I don't deserve this rich man...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/212/212508/ Author: Moan Category: Modern Emotions Release time: 2021-09-12 Latest: Cha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 36

1.6K 15 3
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 36

    Gu Ran was suddenly stunned.

    Her eyes first wandered around to check if there was anyone around, and then she looked at the man in front of her.

    "What are you doing when you tell me I'm sorry." Gu Ran twitched her lips, "I've already said it, and you didn't do anything wrong."

    Ji Shiyu closed his eyes and recalled that Gu Ran was crying from his office that day. When running out.

    He clearly knew that he was wrong.

    If he didn't like Gu Ran, then he was right from the beginning to the end.

    If he liked Gu Ran, he would be outrageously wrong from the beginning.

    Gu Ran wanted to close the door.

    Ji Shiyu reached out and grabbed her wrist.

    Gu Ran paused and looked at Ji Shiyu's hand on her wrist.

    She took a breath: "Ji Shiyu."

    Ji Shiyu opened his mouth and was about to say something, but was interrupted by a sudden voice behind him.

    "Excuse me...Is it 802's takeaway?" The

    takeaway boy was carrying the spicy crayfish, and looked nervously and crampedly at the seductive man and woman at the door, but if he didn't deliver it, it would be timed out, so he had to speak to interrupt.

    When Gu Ran saw the takeaway brother, she immediately replied: "Well, I ordered it."

    She brushed past Ji Shiyu and took her takeaway from the takeaway brother: "Thank you, hard work."

    Gu Ran took Going to her takeout, she took another look at Ji Shiyu, and said, "Do you regret it?"

    She remembered that when Ji Shiyu stood here for the first time, he wanted to bring her back to that cage, and he asked her to Live streaming is never allowed.

    When she didn't go back, he sullenly told her that you had better not regret it.

    She has no regrets.

    Ji Shiyu responded to Gu Ran's question, moved his fingertips, and finally answered, "Yes."

    He regretted it.

    Gu Ran frowned: "I don't regret why you regret it."

    She laughed: "Could it be because you like me?"

    Ji Shiyu: "Yeah."

    He answered without hesitation and looked at Gu Ran.

    Gu Ran didn't even think of this answer, and the original smile on her face stopped for a moment.

    Then her expression gradually fell.

    "I..."

    "Thank you." Gu Ran interrupted Ji Shiyu's words and replied, "My fans also like me very much."

    "Also, don't call me nannan, that's what my father called you, not you. My father."

    After Gu Ran finished speaking, she closed the door with the takeaway.

    Ji Shiyu faced the closed door in front of him.

    ...

    Catpaw's first beauty frankly clarified that she was married and did not lose her fans, not to mention that she also attracted a lot of goodwill from the public. After Meng Miaomiao was banned, she deservedly became the top 1 female anchor of Catpaw, and the number one fishing in the live broadcast industry. Department of beauty.

    Ran Ran's fish pond fan base not only gets angry and sneaks photos to smear Ran Ran's opponent every day, but also despises the man who doesn't know what to do.

    [Being able to have such a good wife as Ran Ran, I will call her home for dinner when I wear a green hat! 】

    【It's an honor to be slapped by her, but there are still people who dare to slap her? ! ]

    [Dog man doesn't know what to do, I wish him a lifetime of being a bachelor]

    [@catpaw number one beauty, where? A lottery? Randomly pick a person here to get married? 】

    Gu Ran: "..."

    Even if people are randomly selected to get married, there is still a random lottery.

    She went to send an anchor news, it was indeed a lottery, but it was not a lottery for marriage, it was a lottery for annual taxi tickets.

    As a woman who goes out to buy exclusive online car-hailing, Gu Ran recently took up the promotion of another online car-hailing software, and now she is drawing fans to send unlimited free taxi coupons for an unlimited number of times a year.

    Fans happily forwarded it to participate in the lottery.

    Gu Ran drew the prize, and she was relieved to see that wdlpml was not on the winning list this time.

    Ding sent her a message.

    Gu Ran saw the big characters "Idol Games" on the document.

    Gu Ran: [? 】

    Because of her increasing popularity, she is a serious and popular female anchor. In addition to promotion, she has recently received invitations for several events outside, and even two small variety shows, just because she has to delay the live broadcast for several days, She refused.

    This time Ding Ze sent this obviously also an event invitation.

    Gu Ran saw the show "Idol Games" on a video website last year, but she didn't click to watch it at the time. She asked, "Are you inviting me?" 】

    【I'm not an idol, what do I do. Confused.jpg]

    Ding Ze: [I didn't invite you, I sent you. 】

    【The vice president has appointed you to go. ]

    "Idol Games" is a sports meeting hosted by a domestic video website. It is held every six months. Although the name carries "Idol", in fact, every year there are contestants except idol actors and even comedy cafe Internet celebrities, but most of them are some Young and small artists gather together in a lively manner, and no big-name artist will participate in this kind of activity.

    During the "Idol Games", the video website will cooperate with the largest live broadcast platform Catpaw to broadcast synchronously. The two platforms cooperate closely, so every year, Catpaw will send two to three top anchors under its banner to participate in the competition, basically one for each male and female.

    Last year, the catpaw female anchors sent Meng Miaomiao. They participated in rhythmic gymnastics and swimming. Although they didn't get the ranking, they showed off a great figure. This year, Meng Miaomiao completely overturned. The top of the female anchors is Catpaw No. 1 A beauty.

    Gu Ran believed that her athletic talent was only slightly better than her trashy game talent, and she had mixed feelings about the words "chosen by the vice president": [Can you not go? Or can you talk to the VP and let him send someone else. ]

    [My sports level is about the same as my game level, you know. 】

    Ding Ze: 【We have such a good relationship with the video website, of course we have to send the most popular anchor to the sports meeting. If we only send someone who can't be named, it is disrespectful to others】

    【Who told you to now It's the top 1 female anchor fault, who you don't go to, the ranking is not important, the focus is on participation, rush duck! 】

    Gu Ran: 【...】

    【Can I ask who the other one is going with me? 】

    Ding Ze: 【King prawn. 】

    Gu Ran thought of Wang Daxiong with question marks all over his head, and at first glance, he looked like a typical game otaku who lacked exercise: 【Are you sure it is... Wang Daxi? 】

    Ding Ze: 【It is Wang Daxiong, who was appointed by the vice president. 】

    【It doesn't matter whether you win or not, the main reason is that the comedy effect is full. ]

    [The social death duo is back in the rivers and lakes! That's it! 】

    Gu Ran slumped on the sofa: 【Let me slow down. 】

    It took Gu Ran half a day to finally accept that she was hand-picked by the vice president of Catpaw to participate in the sports meeting.

    It was the vice president who was in a hurry to get her to stand up quickly at the acquisition ceremony last time, but she almost fell.

    She and this vice president are not guilty.

    Gu Ran grabbed a handful of her hair with a headache. Seeing that Ding Ze sent her a project list, the overall situation was settled, and she asked her which projects she wanted to apply for.

    The "Idol Games" has a full range of events, including large and small track and field gymnastics, shooting and swimming. In the past, women's favorites were archery and gymnastics. The last actress Liang Yan even wore a javelin and discus after participating.

    Ding Ze: [Come and choose, you have always participated in the school sports meeting before, do you have any specialties? ]

    [No, your middle school is in Yingde International, does that kind of school have such a thing as a school sports meeting? 】

    Gu Ran looked at Ding Ze's news, silently, and replied: [Yes. ]

    Yingde International, like all ordinary middle schools, also holds sports meetings every year. The only difference is that the various project venues in the school are of professional level that can hold international competitions.

    Gu Ran participated once. She obviously didn't sign up for the project, but she didn't know who wrote her name on the women's 3,000-meter long run.

    Except for sports special enrollment, almost no one signs up for women's long-distance running.

    The sports committee said that she could not retire after registering. She received her number plate and could only stand silently on the track, facing the eyes of everyone around her.

    She has been falling at the end of the team since the starting gun, gritted her teeth and ran for the last two laps. She heard someone laughing outside the track and told her to run first if she wanted to, instead of humiliating the class by running the countdown.

    Her throat was full of blood, and every breath was extremely difficult. She tried to accelerate, but she had no strength at all. Her toes tripped on her heels and fell out, her knees and palms rubbing against the rough plastic track.

    No one stepped forward, and people outside the track were shouting for her to stand up and continue to run, hurry up to show the spirit of sports, and don't embarrass the class.

    The referee teacher also hesitated, as if waiting for her to stand up and continue.

    She listened to the shouts in her ears, and the broken skin on her knee was numb.

    The whole world seemed to be isolated, those voices were pulled away, and she was the only one left.

    She gritted her teeth, her eyes were blurred, she didn't know if it was sweat or tears from pain, she tried to stand up by herself, but the next second, her whole body suddenly vacated.

    In that instant the world was spinning.

    When Gu Ran saw Ji Shiyu hugging her, she glanced coldly at the people around her.

    The shouts suddenly fell silent.

    She turned against the light, saw Ji Shiyu's angular jaw, and heard him say above her head, "Don't run away."

    It was the first time she got so close that she could hear his heartbeat so clearly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 4.9K 119
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE:七十年代娇媳妇 AUTHOR:素昧平生 In order to marry the male educated youth of the brigade in his previous life, Ye Qingshui used his kindn...
1M 48.3K 47
(There is no romance in this story) It all comes down to the day, when heroes realize they can't win. Y/N is a 14 year old who will do anything to a...
16.7K 174 8
Concubine (娇妾) Author: Taohuayin Original title: https://m.shubaow.net/178/178818/ Latest: The Finale of Chapter 76 The day before Xie Jiao entered P...
1.8M 116K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...