I don't deserve this rich man...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/212/212508/ Author: Moan Category: Modern Emotions Release time: 2021-09-12 Latest: Cha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 35

1.5K 24 2
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 35

    Gu Ran's eyelashes drooped slightly, looking at herself in the photo.

    She wore a wedding dress for the first time, looking forward to the future, her eyes were bright and her smile was sweet.

    It's just that she didn't know it at that time, and her next sentence was: "Gu Ran, I have never proposed to you."

    Gu Ran, I have never proposed to you.

    Gu Ran bit her lower lip tightly, staring at the phone screen, her fingers on the other side tightened, she didn't swipe down, and didn't want to read those speculative words again.

    The phone switches to the call interface, and the caller ID is Ding Ze.

    "Nima is disgusting." Ding Ze scolded as soon as he picked up the phone. He didn't expect Wu Zhen's public relations to Meng Miaomiao to be so poisonous.

    Ding Ze certainly believed that Gu Ran was not married, let alone a hidden marriage. A married girl with a family would not have come to the Cat's Claw headquarters so alone to sign a contract. If it weren't for the cat's claw being a formal enterprise, it might have been pitted long ago.

    Wu Zhen pulled out a photo at this time, just to use that photo to divert public attention.

    In fact, no matter whether Gu Ran has a hidden marriage or not, as long as she can divert her attention, her goal will be achieved. After all, the number one beauty in the cat's paw is more cute and meow. Whether a beauty has a hidden marriage, the news of Meng Miao Miao's relationship exposure last night can be taken advantage of this opportunity to quietly downplay, and finally buy some navy to wash the white and clarify, and everything will be treated as if nothing happened.

    Besides, there are very few people who don't get married to take wedding photos. Even if Gu Ran throws out her account book to clarify that she is not married, but she has definitely had feelings to the point where she wants to try a wedding dress, everyone's attention will still focus on Gu Ran. Emotional history.

    After scolding Ding Ze, she stabilized her mood and asked, "Is this one only taken in the photo? Or are there other ones?"

    Gu Ran remembered the wedding dresses she tried on at the time: "There are others."

    She didn't know How did these photos get out, and I don't know why Wu Zhen and Meng Miaomiao got them.

    Ding Ze sighed: "You just said that this was taken when you were a model."

    "I will find a way to do the rest."

    However, there are certain risks in doing so. Wu Zhen is well versed in the routine, just like the last CEO Like the post on the luxury car, she would wait for someone to scold enough before throwing out a photo to slap her in the face. This time, maybe Gu Ran said it was a photo of her when she was a model, and Wu Zhen posted a photo of Gu Ran in her wedding dress. Store customer registration information.

    Gu Ran listened to Ding Ze's words quietly, and then replied, "Okay."

    Ding Ze rolled up his sleeves on the other end of the phone: "If something goes wrong, you will pull us into the water, right? I'm going to buy a navy army now to make her a little bit popular. It 's all over the Internet."

    Gu Ran gave an emotionless smile: "Yes."

    ...

    "Cat's Claw No. 1 Beauty" was revealed to have a hidden marriage and even the photos of her wedding dress were leaked, and many people scolded and many said no I believe, but more people are waiting to see her response.

    After all, the variables of a wedding photo are a bit large, and it is a single wedding photo. It makes sense to say that it is a wedding model, but it is not a certain marriage certificate.

    According to the last rumor about "getting on the president's luxury car", the first beauty of Cat's Claw came out after washing her face in the morning and opened the microphone with passion to refute the rumor and finally laughed her head off. Now many people rub their hands and squat in the first beauty of Cat's Claw 's live broadcast room.

    The dream of wanting to see her come out again with passion and beauty and be angry and refute the rumors has come true again.

    It's a pity that everyone squatted from morning to afternoon, but they didn't squat to the number one beauty of Cat's Claw, like last time, they suddenly started broadcasting angry rumors.

    This makes many people feel a little anxious.

    Everyone waited until 7:30 in the evening. According to the usual broadcast time, the first beauty of Cat's Claw started broadcasting.

    Gu Ran put on her makeup and sat in front of her live broadcast camera.

    She took a breath and saw more and more people pouring in in the live broadcast room, including fans, black fans, and many passers-by who eat melons.

    Before she spoke, people from all walks of life quickly quarreled in the barrage:

    [Is there a hidden marriage, please give me a letter]

    [The wedding photos are out, but you are not married yet? What she said last night was that she didn't have a boyfriend, did she say that she didn't have a husband, she was really playing tricks.]

    [If you have a wedding photo, you are married? Which law says single women can't wear wedding dresses? ]

    [When I was studying, I used to be a wedding model and took photos, so I'm married too? ]

    [Fans don't deceive themselves, if a single woman has nothing to take wedding photos by herself, a fool will believe it]

    [Even if you are not married, you have been married to someone soon, and you have been fucking with the female anchor of the fishing department who takes all men and women. , To be honest, it's a little down.]

    ...

    Gu Ran looked at the chaotic barrage and finally spoke.

    Although I am not as excited as the last time I refuted the rumor and got on the president's luxury car, every word is still very confident: "First of all, I want to say that I am currently single in my relationship, have no boyfriend, and I am not married.

    " , she directly took out a household registration book, and covered the private information of her identity with her fingers, revealing only the column of marital status, with the words "unmarried" clearly written on it.

    As soon as the word "unmarried" came out, Xiaoyuyu fans immediately felt confident:

    [See, see clearly, unmarried! ]

    [This is the first time I saw someone who was rumored to have a hidden marriage and dumped the household registration book directly, I am nb! ]

    However, some people are still unconvinced:

    [What happened to the photo? 】

    【Even if you're not married, it's almost over, hehe.】

    【Obviously it's a model photoshoot.】

    【Maybe it's not Ran Ran, just looks like it.】

    "Secondly, about that photo." When Gu Ran said this Pause.

    Ding asked her to say that it was only taken as a model in the past.

    Just a model photo.

    Facing the camera, Gu Ran moved her lips, trying to say so, but found that she couldn't open her mouth.

    That's not a model photo.

    This is not something to be seen.

    Gu Ran lowered her eyes for a moment, took a deep breath, and then said to the camera again: "The person in that photo is indeed me." The

    atmosphere in the live broadcast room was not as happy as when the rumor was refuted last time. She spoke very calmly and also Very tenacious: "That's not a model photo, I haven't been a model."

    As soon as these words came out, the barrage was full of "fuck".

    It's not a model photo, isn't it a real wedding photo?

    Even Xiaoyuyu fans seemed to be all stunned at this time.

    Gu Ran clenched her hands tightly on the table and made a decision in her heart. Before the black fans started to mock, she suddenly smiled at the camera and said, "If I say that I have never been in love, the mother and child have been solo until now. Everyone shouldn't believe it."

    Everyone looked at the superior face in the live broadcast and fell silent.

    If you look like this, you will be the school flower, unless the men around you are blind, you will never fall in love.

    After deciding to tell the truth, Gu Ran felt relieved: "I took the photo. I was in love before, and I even tried on a wedding dress, and I almost got married."

    She spread her hands: "It's just that it didn't end. , I'm single now, I don't have a husband or a boyfriend, it's as simple as that."

    "Before I became an anchor, I was an amateur, so no amateur can fall in love."

    After Gu Ran finished speaking, she turned her swivel chair and tilted her head. Waiting to see everyone's reaction.

    Everyone looked at the female anchor who was leisurely turning the chair in the live broadcast room.

    Silence again.

    I knew she was sincere, but I didn't expect it to be so sincere.

    The black powder, who was about to spray with passion, suddenly got stuck on the keyboard.

    Shouldn't you normally say that it was just a former model taking pictures!

    You all said what let us black fans say!

    Gu Ran simply dragged the photo to the public screen of the live broadcast room, and took a closer look at herself in the photo: "I think this photo I took is pretty good."

    "Oh, to add, it's my unrequited love, My ex-boyfriend didn't want to marry me, so we broke up."

    Silent people looked at the white gauze on the public screen with a sweet smile and wished they could marry the anchor who came home on the spot.

    Hear the anchor say in a relaxed tone, "My ex-boyfriend doesn't want to marry me."

    The girl in the photo was smiling so sweetly at the time, wearing a wedding dress, I don't know how much to look forward to.

    But the final result was "I am unrequited love, and my ex-boyfriend doesn't want to marry me."

    This should be a person's saddest and scariest point, but she said it in an understatement.

    At this moment, some people are still spreading rumors about people's hidden marriage, even if they are going to explode this photo to expose people's scars in the most painful places.

    Shameless to the point where black fans have nothing to say, and passers-by who eat melon can't stand it.

    [I'm mad at hastily! 】

    【The people who spread rumors die! 】

    【There are still people in this world who don't want to marry Ran Ran? ! There are people in this world who don't want to marry Ran Ran! ? 】

    【In the end, which man is so ignorant! 】

    【What happened to your ex-boyfriend? Can't fall in love during an amateur period! Ran Ran did not accept hundreds of thousands of rewards like some people and pretended to be single, even if they were in a relationship now, what was wrong! ]

    [Those who talk about the head, I think you are the one whose head is under the head]

    [Zeng Jin also liked a boy, unrequited love is really hard]

    [Why did I cry suddenly, her eyes glowed when she tried on the wedding dress, how much anticipation should have been at that time, it was so sad, woo woo woo Woohoo]

    [It really hurts. 】

    Gu Ran looked at the barrages that distressed her, and instead went to comfort: "Okay, I've explained the ins and outs, don't feel sorry for me."

    "Let's listen to a song together!"

    After speaking, Gu Ranfang Play the song she downloaded in advance.

    There was a cheerful rhythm in the live broadcast room.

    Beyonce's classic song "Single ladies".

    Fans in the live broadcast room, who were still distressed to tears, saw the female anchor who had happily sang "I'm a single lady".

    "..."

    This devil!

    ...

    Xinbo, Xu Hui's hands were shaking when he handed over the photo.

    Meng Miaomiao has been titled, and Wu Ling was officially expelled from Catpaw just now.

    Xu Hui put those photos in front of Ji Shiyu.

    In addition to today's news picture, there are many others.

    Gu Ran tried a dozen wedding dresses at that time.

    Ji Shiyu looked at the photo in his hand, turned faster and faster, and finally closed his eyes in pain.

    he does not know.

    Ji Shiyu suddenly put down the photo, the documents were scattered around the hem of his clothes, and he rushed out.

    ...

    Gu Ran just ended the live broadcast.

    Ding Ze was very surprised that she chose to tell the truth tonight, but the results were even more surprising. What happened to the female anchor who was in a relationship with an amateur, how distressed the unrequited love was, and many passers-by fans were abused and turned into die-hard loyalists.

    Ding Ze: "Meng Miaomiao has just been banned. In addition to the announcement of the cancellation of the contract with her, did you see it?"

    Gu Ran learned from Ding Ze's words yesterday: "Really, then we will really be the top 1 fault.

    Ding Ze smiled, then remembered how Gu Ran sang "I'm a single lady" during the live broadcast, and couldn't help asking: "Are you really not sad?" He

    knew that Gu Ran used to be a golden thread Sparrow, I just didn't expect this canary to have come to the point of talking about marriage.

    Gu Ran: "I won't be sad now."

    "To be honest, there's nothing wrong with my ex-boyfriend, he just doesn't like me."

    "But I feel sorry for him."

    Ding Ze: "I'm sorry."

    Gu Ran put her hands on her hips . , said confidently: "I have missed a woman as good as me, do you regret it?"

    Ding Ze: ...is there something wrong?

    Gu Ran hung up the phone and heard the doorbell ring.

    She thought it was the crayfish she ordered for a late night snack, but when she opened the door, she found out that it was Ji Shiyu standing at the door.

    Gu Ran frowned, not very happy: "What are you doing here?"

    "Nannan." Ji Shiyu called her softly.

    Gu Ran took a step back and looked alert: "Huh?"

    The light on the porch was dim, his tall body was pressed down, Ji Shiyu's throat moved, and his voice was a little hoarse.

    "I am sorry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 690 49
https://m.shubaow.net/87/87830/ Author: half grain board Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-12-30 Latest: Chapter forty-ninth episode...
209K 3.6K 127
Author: Wu Cai Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-03-04 Latest: Chapter 156 rebirth finished If the child holds the wrong one, one pri...
251K 5.9K 156
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 女配独自美丽 AUTHOR: 桃枝丸丸 In every world, there are always some female partners who are blinded by love, give everything for the m...
18.1K 180 7
https://m.shubaow.net/263/263083/ Author: Jiu Er Category: Rebirth Release time: 2022-10-02 Latest: Chapter 69 Through rebirth finished 227,000 Only...