I don't deserve this rich man...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/212/212508/ Author: Moan Category: Modern Emotions Release time: 2021-09-12 Latest: Cha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 34

1.5K 20 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 34

    Ding Ze's message followed:

    [When did it start, when did we go together as an anchor representative last time? It's impossible that the two of you will die together tonight and then you will see the truth in adversity. ]

    [To tell you the truth, someone has already started knocking your cp today, and the people are quite fashionable, beauty x beast, game idiot x e-sports god. 】

    Gu Ran faced the text that Ding Ze sent, and the originally hanging heart all turned into question marks.

    what?

    She and Wang prawn?

    Gu Ran remembered the mask on Ji Shiyu's face today, and finally understood why.

    The camera flashed too fast, Ding Ze vaguely saw a man wearing a mask, and automatically thought that he had killed the king prawn.

    Gu Ran compared the faces of Ji Shiyu and Wang Daxia in her mind, and then her mood became complicated.

    Fortunately, Ji Shiyu didn't know, otherwise, with Ding Ze's eyes, the job would be gone.

    Gu Ran immediately responded:

    [I didn't! 】

    【I am in my own home now! I have nothing to do with the king prawn! 】

    In order to prove her innocence, Gu Ran also made a video call to Ding Ze to let him see that she is now at her own home.

    Ding Ze: "Then just now..."

    Gu Ran said confidently, "Don't see a man wearing a mask and think it's a king prawn, shouldn't the driver of an online taxi wear a mask? If someone catches a cold, they're afraid of contagion."

    She vowed without any psychological burden: "If the driver tonight is Wang Daxi, and if I have any relationship with Wang Daxi other than ordinary friends, I will start going bald from tomorrow."

    Ding Ze: ... Enough.

    He finally believed the innocence between Gu Ran and Wang Daxi, and told him to rest well before hanging up.

    Gu Ran breathed a sigh of relief.

    She looked out the window again and saw that Ji Shiyu's car had already driven away.

    Gu Ran went to wash herself.

    ...

    After the carnival, everyone in the fishpond fan group has been immersed in excitement. The fans who went to the scene frantically described to the fans who didn't go how amazing Ran Ran was. She was sweet, beautiful and had a good figure. A loss of beauty.

    Seeing that no one mentioned the scene of her death, Gu Ran finally let go.

    It's just maybe because the picture of her and Wang Daxi on the big screen wearing a mask after her death together on the night of the carnival was too vivid. As Ding Ze said, there have been many people who have been kowtow to the social death cp with sincerity recently. There are so many cp clips in Xiaopo Station that they fly.

    Wang Daxia also sent Gu Ran a special WeChat message, as if he was afraid of what she would think: [Well, I admit that you are excellent and hardworking, and you are good everywhere. ]

    [It's just me, I really don't have any thoughts on that for the time being. 】

    【I prefer girls who play games well. 】

    【I'm really sorry. 】

    Gu Ran: "..."

    She finally knew why Wang Daxia was able to come out on top in so many sand sculpture game live broadcasts.

    [Actually, I didn't either...] Gu Ran went back.

    Neither of them need to rely on the promotion of CP to increase their popularity in Cat's Claw. If they cooperate too much and end up behaving, it will not end well. Fortunately, the enthusiasm of CP fans comes and goes quickly, and it will be fine after a while.

    Because of their participation in the carnival, the big anchors of Cat's Claw have basically stopped broadcasting for two days, and now they have started to resume normal live broadcasts one after another.

    Gu Ran also resumed her live broadcast.

    In the past, the live broadcast of the math Olympiad for elementary school students was very good, so Gu Ran would lead everyone in the live broadcast room to do the questions every three to five days.

    Fans have mixed feelings about Ran Ran's questions every time she does a live broadcast.

    Watching her do the questions is not like watching her play games, just laugh at the chicken, it is not like listening to her sing and chat, everyone just enjoys the beauty quietly, watching her do the questions is always in a kind of situation. The critical point of happiness and pain, especially when Ran Ran's problems become more and more difficult, everyone is happy when they see the big beauties complaining about the elementary school students' problems, but it is very painful when they find that these elementary school students' problems are so difficult that they can't understand them. Happiness and pain Stimulating together, this feeling is inexplicable.

    Gu Ran prepared her topic, turned on the camera, and started broadcasting.

    Fans poured in one after another:

    [Japanese, why can't I keep my hands under control, I came in again to find guilt]

    [Every time I said that I would never watch Ran Ran's live broadcast again to do questions, but I clicked in every time , tears.jpg]

    [Woo woo woo Ran Ran can you do something simple, it's fine for the first and second grades of elementary school, I really can't do it for the third grade and above]

    [This kind of feeling is like you obviously hate it the most Math class, but you can't refuse that Ran Ran is your deskmate in math class, it's too sour]

    Gu Ran greeted everyone as usual, and then laughed harmlessly.

    "Don't be afraid, we are only in the first and second grades today."

    Barrage:

    [Fuck! real! Do you really only do first or second grade! ]

    [This is the difficulty that suits us! 】

    Gu Ran put the prepared topic on the table: "Today we are in the first and second grades of high school."

    Everyone: [...]

    [Slipped away. 】

    【Wife, see you tomorrow. ]

    Gu Ran smiled at the barrage, everyone slipped away, and the number of viewers in the upper right corner did not drop, but increased.

    She complained while doing questions, and occasionally raised her head to look at the barrage to chat with everyone. The live broadcast room was red and special, and the super tube who specialized in fighting edge ball live broadcast content would be silent after watching it.

    Because today is a high school problem, everyone talked about high school.

    [I am so beautiful, I must have been the school flower when I was in school. ]

    [There must be a lot of people following it]

    [Which middle school did Ran Ran read? 】

    Gu Ran raised her head and glanced at the barrage, and felt that speaking out about Yingde International would definitely make her suspect her family was bankrupt like Ding Ze did last time, so she held her chin and replied, "It's an ordinary middle school, so everyone shouldn't say it. I know, so I won't talk about it."

    "I was not the school girl when I was in school, and no one was chasing after me." Gu Ran forced a smile.

    Former Yingde Middle School classmates also chose school beauties in private, not so much for looks, but more for family background. She is not enough.

    "Everyone must study hard when you go to school! Don't play puppy love!"

    After Gu Ran finished speaking, she was about to lower her head to solve the next question, when she suddenly saw someone swiping in the barrage: [Fuck! Brothers, something big has happened! 】

    Gu Ran paused, and became nervous like a conditioned reflex, not knowing what happened.

    Someone in the live room asked: [What happened? 】

    The person who told the story just now jumped out: 【Meng Miao Miao appeared behind a man during the live broadcast just now, and the relationship was exposed! ]

    [She kept saying that she was single and cheating otaku for money, but she didn't expect to secretly communicate with others for music! ]

    [It's really too much, now her old fans are going crazy]

    Gu Ran: "..."

    The rest of the people: [...]

    Meng Miao Miao is the second best beauty in the beauty area besides Cat Claw. The big anchor, the sudden exposure of the romance seems to be a big event indeed.

    In the past, when she rolled over and stepped on others, she was protected by old fans. These old fans were very loyal to her. However, during this live broadcast, a man suddenly walked out behind her. , As a result, he was lying in someone else's arms as soon as it was broadcast, and the scene was like inserting a knife into the hearts of all the old fans.

    Meng Miao Miao why fans are crazy today, mainly because they received a lot of rewards, and fans are willing to spend money for the single female anchor on the other side of the network. In this case, the anchor is just like the idol, and it is a "public lover". Fans are responsible for spending money, and idols are responsible for playing the role of fans' "public lover".     And when one day fans find out that they are spending money on their own business, and this person does not play the role of "public lover" seriously and responsibly, it will naturally cause thunder's anger.     Gu     Ran thought of the man who drove Meng Miaomiao's Porsche at the end of the Cat's Claw Carnival. He seemed to think of something before doing the question, and then raised his head to add to everyone seriously: "I don't have a boyfriend."     "If I had a boyfriend, my hair would fall out."     Barrage: [Hahahahahaha ]     [I believe it, it's a vicious oath]     At Xinbo headquarters, Ji Shiyu looked at Gu Ran in the live broadcast room who swore that he had no boyfriend.     He closed his eyes and let out a hard breath.     ...     Gu Ran ended tonight's live broadcast, took a break, and brushed her cat's paws. It was all a scene of a man in a bathrobe suddenly walking out from behind during the live broadcast of Meng Miaomiao today.     The old fans of Meng Miao Miao are all boyfriend fans. In the past, they overturned the car and stepped on everything to protect Meng Miao Miao, but today's scene is really heartbreaking.     Ding Ze excitedly chatted gossip with Gu Ran on WeChat:     [This horse is actually a big guy who overturns the car than the previous "Super Sweet Little Lolita"]

    [The male fans who have given her more than ten or two hundred thousand dollars are going crazy]

    [Now they are all shouting for refunds]

    [Wu Zhen will definitely not be able to sleep tonight, and the public relations will not go on when this god comes]

    [They say they are relatives How could any relative show up in a nightgown wearing a nightgown]

    Gu Ran puffed her cheeks at Ding Ze's news.

    Ding Ze: [From now on, we will be the top 1 fault, and the only one that threatens you is gone! ]

    [Chong Duck.JPG]

    Gu Ran supported her forehead: [Thank you...Thank you. ]

    Ding Ze suddenly became serious again: [No, we can't float, we have to be prepared for danger in times of safety. With this lesson from the past, now you can tell me honestly, besides Wang Daxia, do you have any boyfriends now. ]

    Gu Ran was speechless and choked: [Do you think I have a boyfriend?]

    Ding Ze began to ponder.

    Not really.

    He remembered the ignorant man who didn't love Gu Ran, and even stopped her credit card, and didn't know who it was.

    He sighed, and felt that he couldn't be so cruel: [I think you can still have it, you are still so young, you still have to believe in love, and you can actively look for the second spring]

    [You didn't receive ten or two hundred thousand dollars. Reward, if you want to talk, just talk about it, give your fans a vaccination in advance, don't live broadcast halfway behind and suddenly a man runs out.]

    Gu Ran twitched her eyebrows at the word "Second Spring", put down her phone, Wash and sleep.

    The next day, Gu Ran woke up and wanted to see how the public relations of Mengmiaomiao was going.

    The news picture on the homepage of the cat paw forum is divided into two halves, one half is a screenshot of Meng Miao Miao's live broadcast last night to a man walking out behind the half, and the other half is coded, which looks like a marriage scene.

    Gu Ran saw the following news headline:

    "I don't have a boyfriend, but I do have a husband. Another top female anchor of Catpaw was secretly married!"

    Gu Ran frowned.

    Who the hell is still married?

    She didn't expect Meng Miaomiao's public relations to look like this. While saying that the man was just a relative, she diverted her attention by revealing other people's hidden marriages. She had to say that this public relations was very clever, and everyone's interest in hidden marriages was extremely high. All of a sudden, he shared the firepower for Meng Miaomiao.

    Gu Ran clicked in curiously and saw the full picture of the coded news image.

    In the background is a wedding dress shop, the man is wearing a tube top wedding dress, smiling sweetly at himself in the mirror.

    Gu Ran suffocated at the news map.

    She never told anyone.

    After she said she was going to get married in Beiyi Sanatorium that day, she looked at Ji Shiyu dizzy, and was so happy that she ran to try on the wedding dress the next day.

    She asked the clerk to take a lot of photos for her and wanted to send them to Ji Shiyu to ask him which one looked good.

    But then she hid these photos again, because she knew that Ji Shiyu was busy with work, and when he had to make time to accompany her to try on the wedding dress, she smiled and told him that he didn't need to take the time, just took the photos out for him to choose.

    Then he will like her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 537 112
Liu Yu looks delicate and charming, and was born with a charming bone. In her previous life, she was sold into a brothel by her cruel parents, and wa...
40.8K 688 49
https://m.shubaow.net/87/87830/ Author: half grain board Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-12-30 Latest: Chapter forty-ninth episode...
86.1K 2.1K 42
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 豪门女配不想破产 AUTHOR: 扇墨竹 Fu Lichuan has become the white, rich and beautiful love-brained female partner in the book. She has a...
19.8K 470 37
yeah uh,,,, this is a remake of my most successful book,,, since its known for its,,,,, frequent mistakes,,,