The Tribrid Princess//Bellamy...

Galing kay obsessed_24315

Isabelle Salvatore is no ordinary person, she's part witch, part werewolf and part vampire a Tribrid she's no... Higit pa

Cast
Background Info
Chapter 1 - The Ground
Chapter 2 - conflicts
Chapter 3 -To save a life
Chapter 4 - The Connection
Chapter 5 - Jasper
DISCONTINUED

GROUNDERS

28 0 0
Galing kay obsessed_24315

"Clarke! Isabelle! Come on." Finn screamed us to keep running. Octavia turned to Monty as he was falling behind. "Monty. Come on!" "We have to go. Now"  I instructed running as fast as I could only to have Monty trip and fall. "Monty get up!" Octavia tried to help him up. Monty froze in his spot we followed his gaze to find him staring in fear at his discover. It was bones. Human bones. "What the hell" I whispered out completely consumed by fear of the unknown.

"Who are they?" Finn breathed out not moving his eyes away. We all looked around us as birds started to squawk "what are they?" Clarke looked up at me feeling just as scared as the rest of us. "We are so screwed" Octavia piped up
"No we're not. I don't feel like dying today." I bit back looking at her to try and give her some hope. Until we heard a painful and fearful scream coming from the distance.

I looked straight to Clarke. "Jasper" I spoke out . "He's still alive." Clarke said as she looked back the moment she said that the both of us ran towards it as fast as we both could even though my legs were burning. I hate running I thought to myself. "Isabelle! Clarke! Wait!" Finn shouted desperately trying to catch up to us. But failing as we were farther ahead. He finally caught up to us "wait stay out of the trees."  Monty and Octavia caught up to us. We all took cover behind a large rock.
"He was right there" Finn breathed out. "No. Where is he?" Monty snapped back clearly angry his best friend is missing. "They took him" Clarke realised. "Don't worry we'll get him back. I promise." I said sincerely to him putting a hand on his shoulder sending him a reassuring nod.

We ran as fast as we could back to camp Clarke and I were at the front with Monty, Octavia and Finn. They were helping Octavia as her leg was started to hurt. I didn't feel a thing in my thigh probably from all the adrenaline running through my veins.

We arrived back at camp to see Wells was holding a knife at Murphy's throat part of me wished he would kill him. I really hate him, he's just a controlling dick who doesn't care about anyone but himself.

"Wells, Let him go." Clarke shouted out to Wells. "What the hell is going on!" I exclaimed. 24 hours on the ground and we're all ready killing each other.
Murphy tried to go for Wells only to have Bellamy stop him "Enough Murphy."
Bellamy ordered him to stand down and of coarse he did.
I turned to my side to see Fionnuala running up to me and put a hand on my right forearm. "Are you okay" she scanned my body to see if I had anymore injuries other than my thigh. "Yeah. I'm fine." I reassured her as she nodded her head.
"Octavia. Are you all right?" Bellamy ran over to her taking her off Monty. "Yeah." She said reassuringly. She looked away from Bellamy to me and mouthed 'Thank you'  I smiled back and nodded at her gratitude. Bellamy followed his sisters gaze over to me he looked confused for a moment before asking where the food was.

"We didn't make it to Mount Weather." Finn told the others. "What the hell happened out there?" Bellamy seemed to be getting angry. "We were attacked." Clarke exclaimed to the huge crowd.  "Attacked? By what?" Wells looked at me and Clarke confused. "Not what. Who. It turns out, when the last man from the ground died on the Ark, he wasn't the last Grounder." Finn chimed in as usual.
"Eh, Don't forget the sea snake" I reminded him with my eyebrows furrowed.
"Right and we were attacked by a gigantic sea monster." He backed me up. " WE were not attacked by the sea monster snake whatever OCTAVIA AND I were." I scowled him motioning from me to octavia. She looked back at me laughing and her brother looked at me grinning probably because of my sass. He still had no idea what any of us were talking about just like everyone else.

"It's true. Everything we thought we knew about the ground is wrong. There are people here, survivors. The good news is, that means we can survive. Radiation won't kill us." Clarke backed our story up. Addressing the crowd.
"Yeah, the bad news is the Grounders will." Finn hopelessly looked down. Wow way to be optimistic. "Where's the kid with the goggles?" Wells questioned noticing he wasn't with us. "Jasper was hit. They took him." I exasperated out to him. Clarke grabbed his wrist looking down at it to find out it was bare.  "Where your wristband?" "Ask him" he looked up at Bellamy glaring at him.
I stepped forward towards him. To say I was angry was an understatement. "How many." My voice firm and  filled with anger.
"Twenty-four and counting." Murphy piped up with a smirk plastered on his face.
I looked down at him disgust written all over my face. They are idiots. Clarke stepped beside me just as mad.

"You idiots. Life support on the Ark is failing. That's why they brought us down here. They need to know the ground is survivable again, and we need their help against whoever is out there. If you take off your wristbands, you're not just killing them. You're killing us!" She seethed out. Gritting my teeth.

I spoke up my voice loud and powerful. "How long do you think we'll last against them. There's more of them, and they're all skilled. Half of you don't even know how to hold a knife never mind protect your selves. We need the arks help wether we like it or not. Because with out it we're as good as dead. Now you don't have to listen to me. Hell you can go get yourselves killed but I'm giving you the option to live. To fight. It's completely up to you." Everyone's eyes were on me. Most of them were nodding at me. I was winning them over. Until Bellamy happened he was really getting on my nerves.

"We're stronger than you think. Don't listen to them. They're one of the privileged. If they come down, they'll have it good. How many of you can say the same? We can take care of ourselves. That wristband on your arm? It makes you a prisoner. We are not prisoners anymore! They say they'll forgive your crimes. I say you're not criminals! You're fighters, survivors! The Grounders should worry about us!"  Everyone started shouting choruses of yeah started to come out of the crowd along with cheers. Bellamy turned to me with a satisfied smirk. I smiled at him a brushed right past him I wasn't giving him the satisfaction.

He was power hungry unlucky for him so was I. He wanted control so did I and I was going to get it. "Come on we're getting Jasper" I stated to Finn, Clarke and Monty. They nodded and walked behind me. Along with Fionnuala.

I was sitting on a wall with Fionnuala, Octavia and an unwanted Bellamy who was cleaning Octavia wound. Im waiting on Clarke and whoever else is coming so we could rescue Jasper.

"You should get a boyfriend." Fionnuala breathed out turning her. I scrunched my face up. "What? No." I brushed her off facing forward to watch everyone in camp.
"Why not?" She looked at me frustrated. "Because I'm done with boys." I told her.
She laughed and looked at me "That is the biggest lie I have ever heard in my entire life." Octavia laughed at her response. I looked at them offended. I shut my mouth a thought for a second all three of them looked at me.

"Okay your right, look I don't want a boyfriend... I want a distraction." I said looking around to find a hot guy. "I want him." Looking towards this tall beautiful man. All three of them looked at him then at me. "Wow" Octavia breathed finding him just as hot as me. Fionnuala whispered to me "good choice" I looked at Bellamy "what's his name." He looked up at me and sighed " Why should I tell you." I rolled my eyes "Because I want to know." He just looked away. "Fine. I'll found out myself." I gritted out getting off the wall and towards the man.

3rd POV

"Will he tell her his name?" Octavia asked Fionnuala. "Oh yeah" she breathed.
"She's Isabelle she gets what wants." She replied full of confidence about her sister.
"She saved my life you know." Octavia explained softly to Her brother and Her new friend Fionnuala. Bellamy looked up at her surprised and thankful that she was still alive.
Although he wasn't as surprised as Fionnuala as she whipped her head to Octavia.    
"What?" She breathed full of surprise as to her sister putting someone else first she hasn't done that in a while she refused to do it anymore because it left her completely broken and unable to be fixed. "What do you mean." Fionnuala asked.

Octavia elaborated "If it wasn't for her there's a good chance I would be dead. We were in the water and the next thing this huge snake comes out of no where and goes straight for me but Isabelle jumps straight in front me and the monster just grazed my leg but it pulled Isabelle straight under Jasper jumped in to pick me out the water. She like full on wasn't breathing Clarke had to compressions. That's why her thigh is all torn because of the sea snake." Fionnuala and Bellamy listened intently Fionnuala couldn't help but be proud of how far her sister has come. Bellamy on the other hand couldn't believe that she would risk her life for somebody else. I guess the princess does have a heart he thought to himself them smiled.

Isabelle walked back to the three a smirk evident on her face. "So..." Octavia asked looking up to her. "His names Jordan... and he's gonna meet me in my tent tonight once I help you with the full moon." She explained turning to Fionnuala. "Oh your good" Octavia said playfully as Isabelle sat next to them.

She grabbed the cloth from Bellamys hand so she could clean all the blood off her. "Hey, I was using that." His rough voice rung out. If Isabelle didn't hate him so much she would call him hot but she didn't. "And now I am." She brushed him off and started cleaning her wound . Fionnuala took the cloth off her and started cleaning her wound. Isabelle through her head back and winced and groaned at how stingy it was. "Why haven't you healed yet." Fionnuala asked just as confused as Isabelle " I don't know."

Octavia looked conflicted as Isabelle looked at her. Isabelle nodded her head "What is it." Her voice speaking fastly. "Can I ask you a question?" She asked. "You just did." Isabelle breathed through the pain. Bellamy and Octavia didn't look amused. She sighed. "Okay. What is it."  "Why is your blood black?"

Bellamy furrowed his eyebrows just noticing. Isabelle honestly didn't know she's had it her whole life. "Honestly I have no idea. I've just always had it."
When Isabelle looked down Fionnuala had just finished. Her wound started to heal and become back to normal. She sighed in relief "about time"  "wow" Octavia was fascinated. "You could have been killed Octavia." Bellamy reminded us he was here. I rolled my eyes. I was the one nearly at swathes door. Then Clarke and Wells showed up. Isabelle glared at them.

"She would have been if Jasper didn't jump in to pull her out and Isabelle didn't push her out of the way." Bellamy look towards Isabelle words cannot begin to describe how much he appreciated her in that one moment. "You guys leaving? I'm coming, too." Octavia jumped up along with Bellamy. "No, no. No way. Not again."
"He's right. Your leg's just gonna slow us down." Clarke joined in with a cold tone.
"I'm here for you." She turned to Bellamy.

Wells looked at her in disbelief "Clarke, what are you doing?" She ignored him. "I hear you have a gun." Bellamy lifted his shirt up to reveal a gun and Isabelle smirked. Well, Well, Well, how the hell did you get that Bellamy Blake she thought to herself. "Good. Follow me." Clarke's continued.

Bellamy as usual not listening to others "And why would I do that?" Isabelle spoke up knowing full well how to play this "Because you want them to follow you, and right now," Bellamy looked at her as she stood up on a few inches away from him. " they're thinking only one of us is scared."

And with that she turned around and faced Fionnuala "Hurry up. Come on." They started talking about everything that happened when they were in the sky box as they continued walking .

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

217K 4.9K 25
What defines a family? After losing her parents at a young age, the ones closest to Jamie are her Aunt, her cousin Clarke, and her two best friends J...
25.5K 536 18
When she was little, people told her stories about how fire fell from the sky destroying everything and everyone on Earth. And up from the ground, a...
4.2K 72 14
Elena Cooper lived peacefully in space with her Dad. But when she was only 9 she got put into the skybox for stealing rations. She got sent to earth...
9.3K 289 61
Over the years werewolves and vampires were cursed to roam the world, living eternally, fighting amongst themselves, eventually going into hiding. 97...