Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

By DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. More

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78

366 38 11
By DreamerGirlKes

"Hiro, what in the fuck are you all doing in my damn kitchen!" Kamaria yelled seeing the mess Takahiro and the children had. He was experimenting with the children but was hoping to be done before Mar woke. Lately, her sleep cycles had been all over the place being pregnant with the twins. They were giving her hell having her sleeping throughout the day and up half of the night.

"Hmm, I wanted to show the kids something. I will clean it. Do you want to join? Or stand there and look angry?" Hiro chuckled making one of the twins look back and giggle.

"Dad, mommy is mad. Look her face is red." Hanako stated making Haruka and Takara laugh. Taishi decided to go to his mother standing in front of her with the same mean look which cause Hiro to laugh.

"I think I agree with Grandma Innis. He is only attached to you like that because you are having a girl and a boy. Ishi feels that he will no longer be the baby.... And don't you dare try and pick that big boy up. You can't even move past anything without bumping into Ōjo and you trying to do that."

"You don't have to remind me that I'm big as shit...."

"Language Akachan (baby)." He spoke. "Mama wa papa o tasukeru koto wa dekimasen. Akachan wa kanojo o ijiwaru ni shimasu. (Mom can't help dad. The baby makes her mean.)" Kara spoke smiling.

"Ich bin nicht gemein! (I'm not mean!)" Kamaria stated in German as the twins look at the three. "Doitsugo o rikai suru no wa mada muzukashīdesu. Mama wa nan to iimashita ka? (It's still difficult to understand German. What did mom say?)" Haruka asked.

"That she is not mean, but she is. She's always cursing at daddy and our uncles." Takara giggled as Mar stared at her daughter. "But she loves all of us. Right mama?"

"Right sweet girl. What are you doing Takahiro?" She asked as he smiled pointing at the chair next to him. "Different things just sit and watch. They love it." Hiro smiled.

"A sex club Ian! That is what that was last night! Oh my god, I cannot believe you took me to a sex club! There were people having sex on a stage! What was that! And Luca and Adele own it!" Ella yelled still in disbelief of where Xerxes and Riley took them.

"Yes, but you seemed to enjoy yourself. You didn't have a problem with fucking me in one of the rooms or playing with the toys there." Ian smirked as she playful slapped his shoulder.

"No, but you could have told me so I wouldn't have been so fucking surprised about it. Xerxes and his brothers acted as if this was normal to them. And AJ he was a virgin before Lola and I and he was there with Lola just as it was nothing." She stated making Ian arch a brow.

"Everyone has a freaky side to them, baby. Maybe AJ showed you his side. Plus, from what I learned all the Köhler's has that side. Have you not met their parents' they are freaks and all of their children got it in them even the girls. Shit, when I left the room for that short time I found Neveah torturing her husband. She had the man down on all fours and he was enjoying it." Ian said making Ella stare with an amused look.

"I think my kitten likes to watch other people play. Is that why you like to watch Lola and AJ or Lola to watch you and him? That will never happen between us. You see the problem that caused...."

"I was obsessed with AJ and trust me I don't want it to happen again. I do like to watch others though. Maybe we can go back to the club. If it's okay with you?" She spoke softly. Ian smiled nodding as he touched her belly gently before kissing her forehead.

"I wouldn't say that I would mind. Though I have to say I think you and I made a baby last night but only time can tell that. What do you think?" He said as his front door opened.

"IAN WHERE IS THAT NO FUCKING GOOD BROTHER OF YOURS! HE FUCKING LIED TO OUR CHILD ONCE AGAIN!" Nadia yelled coming in with her son behind her and her daughter resting on her baby bump.

"Día, I am not my brother's keeper. He is somewhere around being Caleb or whatever the other name he goes by. Shit, I don't know. I will call him, but do you need to be holding Reagan's big ass when you are five months pregnant?"

"Ian she is only two and she isn't that heavy, but here take your niece. Oh, hi Ella... did I fuck up something?" Nadia said. Ella smiled shaking her head no as she watched Ian play and talked to his niece. "He is good with her. With his own children too when Tara isn't being a bitch and keeping him from them. If you two have a baby Ian will be a good dad, better than his brother. If I was evil as hell and you weren't with him. I would take the brother no matter how crazy he was." Nadia spoke making Ella smile.

"I don't think you two would have worked."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because both you and Ian are wild cards and two wild cards do not mix. You would have killed one another." Ella laughed making Nadia. "The very reason you and Elijah cannot stand another but have a child one the way. I have to ask though. What in the hell do you see in DJ? He is weird." Ella said.

"Weird but sweet. Elijah is a total jackass. It's imprinted in his brain. I don't understand how Zakiya wants him, but if that what's makes her happy. I say go at it. I'm happy for the two... Elijah deserves that after what his wife put him through."

"Right and I'm hoping that Riley and Xerxes get right. In the little time that I have known them, I have never seen the two of them fight as much as did over the past few months. Then that sex tape. It ruin Riley, but it was nice to see them together last night and it surprise a lot of people at the club." Ella said while Nadia nodded and laughed as she listened to Ian cursing out his brother.

"Emmanuel I feel that we are getting fooled." Zade broke the silence between the two. Emmanuel only hummed in response as he rubbed his temples. What in the hell was Xerxes doing? The boy moved the gala back yet another two months just to announce that his divorce was final.

"I think our little Don doesn't want the world or the other mafias to see him at his worse. His queen has hurt him, and he is soaking in his misery. Maybe we should strike. I know our way around the security there, but missiles would be our best bet at this time."

"The only way we can get those is through Tanaka and he has cut all dealing with us. There is no way around it now." He said reading over the news feed in Germany. A picture of Xerxes and Riley popped up and the family going into a club but the two were nowhere near each other.

"Listen to this. Once power couple Xerxes and Riley Köhler seen together with family going into family own club. The newly divorced couple didn't seem too happy to be out together. Both were seen inside the club talking and enjoying others' company. Xerxes was also seen leaving the club with another." He read making Emmanuel smile.

"He is making this fucking easy for us. Find out who the woman was and get her on our side." He said as Zade got to work.

"Xerxes I ought to beat your ass. Never and I mean never tie me down again and do that shit!" She said making Xerxes chuckle.

"And you enjoyed it! You don't even fuck me like that why let a fucking machine go wild on my fucking pussy?!"

"You said you wanted to cum. I made you cum and more... and I yeah enjoyed it." He laughed. "Payback for all the pain you put me through, and just wait until I'm able to fuck you myself." He smirked making Riley shiver.

"You think they bought it. I don't like letting the media post fake shit like that Adriel. Now the people are going to think you are moving on with your life and I'm sitting here looking like the fool...."

"BabyGirl I am trying to get the media off of you. That sex tape ruined you and it is killing me inside. Every time one of our tech team manages to remove it, it's back like a fucking virus. Maybe this would make it disappear for a while." He spoke as he worked on his iPad. Riley smiled knowing what he was doing.

"You working on my dress or the rings?"

"None of your business... You think Elijah scared off Zakiya last night?" He asked changing the subject. Riley smirked shaking her head as she thought about it.

"I'm still in disbelief about this whole thing... but I think she couldn't walk straight. Elijah fucked that ass up." She laughed. "I'm betting you that Elijah, AJ, Ian, and Luke made some babies last night."

"That is their problem.... BabyGirl I reversed it." He said. Riley didn't quite understand what he was talking about at first as she followed his eyes down to his package.

"You reverse the vasectomy. Why?"

"To give you another child. The doctors say it's a 50/50 chance, but I have to go back in a few weeks to see if my little men are swimming. But yeah if it makes you happy." Xerxes said watching Riley begin to cry. "But if you don't want...."

"NO! I DO! I DO WANT IT!" She yelled running over to him nearly knocking the chair over as she hugged him kissing all over his face. "I love you. I love you fucking much. It makes me hate myself for listening to that bitch. For you to do this tells me how much you love me. Adriel I don't want to have a big ass wedding again. I just want to be back with you. Let's tell our parents they do not dictate our lives and Sister Ida that we are going to wed in two weeks no later. I want my husband back. I want all of this behind us." She cried.

"Only one conduction Riley. We still get counseling especially you baby. I know you are used to one way. Riley gets wants she wants and I have been catering to it, but it stops now. You have to learn that you are a mom and with that come growing up and realizing your mistake as they happen. Now blaming them on other people... I'm going to say this then I'm going to leave it in the past where it should stay." X said.

"You should have been honest with me in the beginning. I asked you did you cheat on me while in New York you lied. The thing is if you would have told me then all of this would not have been happening. Don't worry about your career because you will always have one... and I have a feeling that all your endorsements will be calling you back next week...."

"ADRIEL WHAT DID YOU DO?!" She yelled as he shrugged kissing her on the lips lightly before deepening and sliding his tongue between her lips. Riley quickly straddled him while he gripped her ass rubbing his package against her treasure causing her to moan and guiding her hand between the two.

"Riley...."

"It's not my fault you wanted to wear sweatpants today... I want you. Fuck what Sister Ida is saying. Fuck me Adriel." She spoke biting his bottom lip and pulling. Xerxes hissing buckling his hips forward and without any warning, Riley removed his hard member as he ripped her underwear off.

"Good thing you wore a dress." He said entering her rough and hard causing her to scream. Quickly he lifted both of them as she threw his tablet on the nearby chair and knock everything off the desk behind Riley to lay her back. All without breaking their connection and soon as her bottom hit the desk. Xerxes started to lay into her with no remorse.

Riley couldn't help but to scream as claw at his back while X kissed down her neck to her collarbone. Slowly he ripped the front of her dress releasing her breast from her bra roughly playing with them. "Fuck Adriel... do it harder!" Riley whispered as he tweaked one of her nipples harder between his fingers while taking the other sucking it.

His movement became much more aggressive as he nibbed and lick along her shoulder whispering 'mine' while she whisper back 'yes all yours.' The whole time he was rough, but Riley felt nothing but love within every stroke, kiss, and growl that he gave her. That was all she needed and when he finally switched position Xerxes bend her over the desk holding her head to the desk by the neck as he delivered hard smacks to her ass.

"ADRIEL!" Riley hissed as he massaged her ass before sliding a finger in her pumping it in and out before smacking her ass once more. This time caused her to moan begging him to do it again.

"This is mine Riley, all mine! You are mine just as well as I am yours. Tell me that you are mine!" He growled giving her more smacks to the ass. Before she could answer he entered her again only to pull out to slam back into her repeatedly.

"OH MY GOD XERXES! DON'T STOP! SHIT DON'T STOP!" She yelled just as he pulled her hair to capture her lips. "Say it, baby." He said between their kisses. "I need to hear you say it." He spoke kissing her once more.

"Tell me that you are mine first...." Riley said pushing Xerxes from her as she knocked him back into the chair straddling him. Xerxes allowed her to start riding him while he sit back and watched. "I shouldn't have to tell you that I belong to you, but if that's what you want to hear... Then I belong to you and only you." He said gripping her around the wrist and pumping into her hard.

"Now I need to hear you say it!" He growled into her ear making Riley moan. "I am yours baby, and I'm so sorry that I doubted you. Shit! I need to cum!" She said as he told her to cum with him.

"Sister Ida is about to kill us." Riley laughed. Xerxes just held her to his chest as she pampered her with kisses on her forehead sighing. "I don't really care what she has to say at this point. I just know that I refuse to lose you again." He whispered kissing her once more.

Hiro had a little family time with his young ones destroying Kamaira's kitchen which she disliked. Emmanuel thinks he has the upper hand. What will he do next? Ella told Ian she enjoyed to watch others and although he seem to cool with her do this with AJ. Do you think it bothers him. Xerxes and Riley broke their no sex rule. How many of you seen that coming?

Thoughts???

@Priscilla340718 here are the face clams for AJ and Lola

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.8K 47
Thailand's one of the best business men's sons and mafia king's sons fell in love with eachother .. do they live happily? Or they have to leave eacho...
2.1K 30 20
A girl who doesn't care or know about love until she meet 3 of Japanese biggest mafia bosses growing up with them. she met one of there brothers how...
91.3K 2.1K 13
BONTEN ARC "You're annoying and I don't have any feelings for you."
1.2K 33 1
Abc's of Mikey & Takemichi's life in Tokyo Manji Gang.