𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐂𝐑𝐘 | 𝐊𝐕

By certifiedluvababe

‗ ❍ IN WHICH A LOVER BOY MEETS HIS PERFECT MATCH. More

𝐒𝐀𝐘𝐔𝐑𝐈'𝐒 𝐕𝐎𝐍.
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄
𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐓.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.

9.6K 521 980
By certifiedluvababe

: ̗̀➛@yuridolly            4 hrs ago.

Sayuri ' Yuri ' Carter.
Chicago, Il
January 20th, 2019.

i'm invested in you and you know it,
you on my mind like a conscience.

"Girl yo ass is crazy!" Akeira laughed as Yuri unlocked the front door to her house laughing as they entered with gym bags in hand. Yuri sucking her teeth her home yet again invaded with Jourie and his friends.

"Are y'all homeless? Cause y'all always in my house!" Yuri mugged the group, her playful banter making all of them such their teeth. Yuri wasn't exactly friends with them, but over the few weeks she had grown to know all of them except Dayvon. Ever since Jourie's birthday he im evaded her every chance he got. He didn't look at her, speak when she spoke to everybody, left any room she entered and he was the only one present every time.

"Shut yo bony ass up," Durk retorted.

Yuri gave him the finger. "Okay big eyes, don't come for me."

Booka sat quietly in the corner. Like the literal corner of the room. Yuri furrowed her brows, he was usually the first person to say anything to her. "Booka?"

"Huh?" He snapped out of his cold trance.

"What's wrong? Why you not sitting in the chair?"

"Cause the lady innit."

Yuri looked behind her at the empty chair and back at Booka's nonchalant glare. "Ain't no fuckin lady innat chair, don't start playin and shit."

"That school bus kickin that boy ass," Tee laughed at Booka's expression implying that he just popped a pill.

"On god," Booka laughed along lowly, "I coulda sworn it was a lil fine old bitch sitting innat chair foe."

"Ain't nobody innat chair boa."

"Why you always gotta touch?" Akeira frowned at Wop grabbing her arm.

"Cause yo ass never listen," he mocked her facial expression as she fell into his lap. Yuri shook her head at them, the other night they were just beating each other up with her kitchen appliances and now they were fine again. Toxic.

"Who tryna play me innis dice game tho?" Jourie intercepted.

"Bitch yo ass is trash," Durk laughed, "dookie at that shit."

"Who?" Jourie looked at him with furrowed brows.

"Bitch you!"

"What? Man we can go outside right now and shoot!"

"Aight!"

Jourie grabbed his coat from the back of a chair and bolted out of the front door, Durk following suit.

"Man I'm finna go take both these niggas money," Tee mumbled getting up from the couch, and leaving out the door the door slamming behind him.

"I got cotton mouth like a muhfucka," Von mumbled focusing his attention on his phone screen standing up.

"Me too gang," Booka mumbled.

"You want some water gang?"

"Hell yea."

Von made his way into the kitchen swiftly, Yuri watched her eyes surveying the living room. Nobody was paying attention at all, even the more perfect as the words of Tricia barricaded themselves in her mind. "Try again." Hiking the gym bag up on her shoulder she quietly followed him into the kitchen, him browsing the refrigerator not even knowing she was behind him.

He turned hearing her quiet breathing and jumping slightly at her presence, "damn lil folks Ian gon lie, yo ass scared me. I thought yo ass was slender man or some shit. Skinny ass." He said sternly grabbing two waters out of the fridge, he closed the door and started to leave until Yuri grabbed his arm.

(Boy y'all in the same weight class, like bye.)

"Yes I'm touching you, so don't even look at me like that," Von sighed at her antics he was getting real tired of this shit already, he didn't know her intentions or purpose of all this persistence she had for him but he was ready for it to end.

"Why you keep avoiding me?"

"Man, I'm not finna keep doin this wit you," Von said only loud enough for her to hear, "yo ass is crazy folks, yo brudda like my brudda. Why you keep fuckin wit me?"

"Cause I wanna talk to you," Yuri chewed on the inside of her jaw anxiously, "you don't wanna talk to me at all?"

"You psycho?" Von squinted at her. "Or you ain't just hea shit I said? Yo brudda—"

"Okay but he's not your fucking brother!" She raised her voice louder than intended and Von sucked his teeth pulling his arm away from her.

"Why you keep touchin me n shit?"

"Cause you're fine—and you always tryna run from me."

Von just stared at her.

"King david...yo ass is really psycho."

"I'm not psych—"

"Uh, what y'all doin' in here?" Wop watched from the door way with a little smirk folding his arms. Akeira run up behind him putting him in a headlock.

"Call for yo mama," Akeira mimicked the scene from Jody, " call for yo mama jody."

Wop punched her thigh making her jump back off of him, he sucked his teeth. "Come on na, strong armed ass! Yo ass been wanting to do that."

"Yea, I shoulda did it when you was sleep," she mugged him rubbing her now sore thigh redirecting Wop back into the living room, making eye contact with Yuri.

Yuri silently thanked her. Von started to walk out the kitchen until Yuri grabbed his arm again, he sucked his teeth turning around to face her, holding his head back his facial expression unimpressed as his eyes bore into hers, his dreads shielding his face. He literally had no business being this fine.

"I'm not done talking to you,"

"Aye lil folks. I said what I had to say." He shrugged. "It was no five minutes ago, and it's no now." He simply said before exiting the kitchen. Yuri huffed leaning back against the stove her shoulders slouching as she felt defeated. But definitely not embarrassed anymore. She knew she was beautiful, and her power, so it definitely had nothing to do with her looks but everything to do with his persona. He was just private when it came to females, probably because of some unresolved trust issues or problems within his last relationship. Yuri didn't know if she was becoming obsessed or just insensitive to embarrassment, but she was gonna keep trying, somehow this was starting to excite her more than it should. But, she knew with more persistence and more game she would get him in due time. Until then though, she was gonna have her fun.

Akeira skipped into the kitchen with a smile as she leaned back against the counter. "So, what happened?" She asked only quiet enough for the both of them hear.

"Nothing again," Yuri spaced out looking at the table, "it's okay though, next time!" She exclaimed before happily walking out of the kitchen.

"Now bitch..." Akeira trailed off raising her brow as she followed her cousin out of the kitchen.

: ̗̀➛@kingvonfrmdao             2 hrs ago.

Dayvon Bennett.
Chicago, Il
January 23rd, 2020.

"You good gang?" Jourie asked Dayvon as they sat in his white gv70 Genesis outside of Jourie's crib. Dayvon's energy had been knocked off all day. Distant and quiet unlike his usual self around his friends.

"Yea, I'm straight foenem." He nodded trying to appear fine on the exterior but internally he was fuming. The night before he and TaTa got in another blow out argument about a picture he took with a female friend at Adrianna's two weeks prior at Jourie's birthday party. Dayvon explained they were from the same hood and childhood friends but TaTa wasn't interested in hearing nothing, and was preventing him from seeing Denae and that was what was killing him.

And that was what was pissing him off, he could go without seeing TaTa, it was hard but it was whatever. But Denae was his mini me, his legit younger him. Not seeing her even on FaceTime put a damper on his whole day, he loved her so hard and so much it was a killer for him.

"You sure gang?" Jourie knitted his brows together.

"Yea I'm straight gang," he laughed, "nah, you can gon head and go inside n shit I gotta make a few calls." He lied he just wanted some time alone for real.

"Aight man," Jourie pushed the door open with a grunt, "if you eva need to talk I'm hea my boa." He said genuinely holding his hand out for their affiliation handshake.

"Love gang, I'm knowin." Von said back, watching Jourie get out and head into the house. He knew it was all genuine coming from his childhood homie but nobody knew about what was going on and he didn't really want to talk about it.

Sitting in the car, he scrolled through social media and watching stories. TaTa was on Instagram fronting her move per usual, putting all their business on the net but Dayvon wasn't a fan of running to Instagram about anything. He was private and preferred to keep it that way.

He watched as a all blacked out Escalade pulled up slowly, with dark tinted windows. He knew that if something was to pop off his Glock 30 was right in his lap so he wasn't too much worried about that, but it was a possibility. The passenger door opened and Von sat up in his lap, his hand wrapping around the handle of his gun he sucked his teeth seeing Yuri hop out with a smile and some flowers in hand. She closed the door and made her way around the back of the house, the car pulled off and Von squinted.

Yuri pranced out of the bathroom happily before bumping right into a slender body, she stumbled back before looking up at Dayvon. "Damn—oh hey—"

"Yo ass a hoe." He said dryly narrowing his eyes at her.

Yuri furrowed her brows pursing her lips as she tried to process what was happening. "I'm sorry?"

"Yea, you should be hoe ass."

"Okay, what the fuck is going on? How am I a hoe?" she scrunched her nose heading into her room Von on her heels, she closed the door leaning up against it as he walked straight into her room leaning against her dresser.

"Muhfuckas been on my ass n all typa shit, talm bout you wanna talk ta me and how I'm fine and allat shit and I see you gettin out a nigga car." He mugged her.

"I must've missed a whole season and some more shit—cause wasn't you just the one telling me "it was no five minutes ago and it's no now!" She mocked him, using her fingers as quotation marks. "So now you mad cause you see me getting out of a car? And how you even know it was a nigga?"

"Ian mad bout shit on king david, I'm just sayin that's hoe activity, on gang." He shrugged. "And Ian dumb, ain't no hoes out hea wit no blacked out Escalades."

"That's pretty sexist to say."

"Ion give a fuck, hoe ass."

"Okay ima a hoe," she sighed, "now what?"

"And you proud ah dat huh?" He mumbled.

"Yep," she smiled sarcastically, "I went to school and everything for it,"

"Yo ass ah whole clown," he mugged her walking up to her, "move." He said to her trying to get to the door handle.

"No, make me move."

"Man," he sucked his teeth nudging her out of the way, hearing a thud as he turned around he nonchalantly watched her dramatically fall on the floor, laying out.

"Ow!" she moaned in fake pain. Dayvon sucked his teeth once again taking his hand off the door knob and walking over, picking Yuri up by her arm, slinging her onto the bed.

"Get yo stupid ass up," he mumbled walking back over to the door.

She laughed laying on her stomach as she kicked her feet up, "the offer still stands...I still wanna talk to you."

"Fuck you." He dryly said leaving the room and closing the door behind him.

double upload, and it don't matter if im late. so hush.

if one more person dm me about woman, im almost done yall. im tryna knock out these last few chapters. let me show my new book some attention, im tired of egypt fat ass. fuck 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 11.5K 38
❛❛ 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒂 ❜❜
32.6K 983 15
𝐀 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
113K 5.6K 21
𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 | 𝐍𝐀𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 bxb
71.5K 2.1K 42
read to find out