How hard could it be? • LM...

By allisonslover1

• BOOK ONE • "That makes me her best friend, not a fucking mind reader!" When a witch with terrible fashion s... More

Act I
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Act II
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Act III
Helpline numbers
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Announcement!
Act IV
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
SEQUEL

Chapter 35

1.2K 42 9
By allisonslover1

                  "I wanna start a fight."

"Stiles, what the fuck!" Jade yelled. Melissa sent her niece a warning look. Jade sat up properly in her chair in the hospital waiting room. She didn't even remember falling asleep. Well, she had been sleeping peacefully, until Stiles kicked her in the face. Rubbing the crick in her neck, she realised he must have done it accidently. Well, if she had been woken up, accidently or not, he wasn't allowed to sleep either.

She stood up, her figure casting a shadow over him. Opening her bottle of water, she poured a drop into the cap and quickly threw it into the boys open mouth. He spluttered, his arms and legs flailing about. Giggling, she stepped back to avoid getting kicked again.

When he finally realised what the girl had done, he glared at her. "You know Jade, there's better ways to wake people up. Like, I don't know, maybe just shaking them."

"Where's the fun in that?" she asked. "Do you want to come to the vending machine with me? I'll pay, considering I'm so, so horrible."

"How's Fern? Is she getting used to being in the house?" Stiles asked as the two made their way down the corridors.

"Yeah. I think we might start letting her out sometime this week, but only in the back garden," Jade replied.

Fern was the McCall's new dog. Well, technically she was Jade's new dog, but the whole house loved and spoiled her. After Melissa had agreed to let Jade get a dog, the woman suggested getting a dog from a shelter. So that's what the done. The two women went down the next day to look. There was loads of animals there, but the one dog that caught Jade's attention was a small golden retriever sitting at the back of her kennel. So, with some persuading to Melissa, Jade took the dog home with her.

She placed her money into the slot on the machine, the bar falling out. Handing Stiles some coins, she waited for him to choose what he wanted. He was just as indecisive as always.

She ate her chocolate as he pressed the button repeatedly. The Reese's he was was wanting just wouldn't budge. He began to bang the machine, and then started to lift it.

"Stiles, what the hell are you-" she began. She jumped out of the way as the vending machine came crashing down. The glass smashed, the two teenagers staring in shock. "Go, just go!" she hissed.

An ear piercing scream rang out in the building, echoing off of the walls. "Lydia?" Stiles asked. Sharing a panicked look with Jade, they ran down the hall to the girls room.

"What the hell was that?" Melissa questioned. The two teenagers shoved past the woman and Lydia's dad, running into the strawberry blondes bathroom. It was empty, the shower still running. But what caught their attention was an open window, and a hospital gown left on the floor.

~

"All right, let's get an APB out on a 16 year old redhead," Noah Stilinski said to one of his deputy's. The sheriffs department had been called straight away. "Any other descriptors?"

"5'3, green eyes, fair skinned and her hair is actually strawberry blonde," Stiles said, running over to the group of adults. Jade raised an eyebrow at him from where she was standing.

Noah pulled his son to a corner, talking to him in a hushed tone. No doubt giving out to him, because they weren't even meant to be there. Melissa and Noah should have know by now that there was no point arguing with the two stubborn teens. They had spent half of their time in the hospital recently, despite the protesting from their guardians.

"We have to go home," Stiles sighed, rejoining Jade by her side. "We're not gonna do that though, are we?" she asked. "Nope. Scott and Max are on their way."

~

Jade got in the backseat next to her brother as she threw Lydia's nightgown to Scott.

"This is the one she was just wearing?" he queried. Jade nodded. "I'm not gonna let anyone hurt her. Not again," Scott promised.

"Jade, try a locater spell," Max said.

Waving her hand, a map and a blade appeared in her lap. She hadn't had to do one for weeks. Slicing her palm, she let the blood ooze onto the map. "Lydia Martin," she stated. She watched as the dot, to represent where Lydia was, zoomed around the page at lightning speed, never once stopping.

"It's not working? She's moving too fast," she said, furrowing her eyebrows.

"I'll just track her by scent, don't worry," Scott noted. Stiles started the jeep, letting out a yelp when he nearly ran into someone. "What are you doing here? Someone's going to see us," Scott asked his girlfriend. Well, his secret girlfriend. Chris still didn't approve of Scott and Allison going out. He made that very clear when he threatened to shoot Scott.

"I don't care. She's my best friend and we need to find her before they do," Allison said, jumping in the back seat beside Jade.

"I can find her before the cops can."

"How about before my father does?" Allison asked. "I just saw him and three other guys leave my house in two SUV's. It's a hunting party."

"Why does your dad want to kill Lydia?" Max asked. "She's not even a werewolf."

"She's something though."

~

The group walked through the forest surrounding the Hale house. None of them had been here since the night Peter and Kate were killed. "This is where the scent leads," Scott stated.

"But has Lydia ever been here?" Stiles asked. "Not with me," Jade replied.

"Me either," Alison shook her head. "Maybe she came here on instinct, looking for Derek," she suggested.

"Looking for an Alpha?" Max questioned. "I mean, no offence, but Derek can't even look after himself, let alone other people." He had a point. Derek was a good fighter, but apparently not when it came to fighting off hunters.

"Yeah but wolves need a pack right?" Allison responded. "Like, would she have been drawn to an Alpha. Is it an instinct to be part of a pack?" There had to be a reason for Lydia to have came here. There just had to be.

"Wolves are stronger in packs. Strength in numbers," Jade whispered back. Scott and Max nodded along in agreement.

Stiles moved to the left, rustling around. "Hey, look at this!" he said. There was a wire along the floor. Allison and Max headed towards the boy. "It's a tripwire," Max commented. Stiles pulled the wire. Jade and Scott got pulled up into the air, hanging upside down by their ankles.

"Hey Stiles?" she asked. "Yeah buddy- oh," he replied as the three teenagers turned around. "When you see a tripwire, why is your first thought to pull it?" she questioned. All she had to say, was thank God she was wearing jeans, and not a skirt. "Don't you even start!" she exclaimed as Allison and Max started to laugh silently.

The group began to walk towards them when Scott suddenly put his hands out. "Wait, wait, wait!" he exclaimed. They stopped walking, confused. "Someone's coming. Hide. Go!" he hissed. They sprung into action, running to hide behind a nearby tree.

People walking towards them soon came into view. Great. Out of all the people it could be, it was Chris Argent and his followers. At least, she assumed it was them, as it was kind of hard to make out who it was when you were upside down. Chris walked forwards as the hunters stayed behind them.

"Scott. Jade," he said, kneeling down to be eye level with them. "Mr Argent," they replied in unison.

"How're you doing?" he asked. "Good," they replied. "You know, just hanging out," Scott added. If she was the one who wasn't in this situation, that would have actually been funny. "Is this one of yours? It's, uh, good. Nice design."

"Very constricting," Jade noted. She started moving her ankle around as an example. It probably wasn't her smartest idea as the wire just tightened around it.

"What are yous doing out here?" Chris asked, ignoring their comments.

"Looking for our friend," she replied honestly. There was no use lying to him. She couldn't exactly turn around and go 'oh I'm just reminiscing on when we all nearly got killed here!'

"That's right. Lydia's in your group now, isn't she?" Chris asked, turning his attention to the blonde. She stayed quiet. She didn't think it was a question that you were meant to answer.

"Part of your clique? Is that the word you use? Or is there another way you put it?" he queried. He stopped talking, feigning a look like he was searching for the word. "Part of your pack?" he spat. She narrowed her eyes at him.

"Clique sounds about right," Scott replied.

"I hope so. Cause I know she's a friend of Allison's, and one special circumstance like yourself, I can handle. Well, actually three," he corrected, glancing at Jade. "Three, I can manage. Not four."

"Do you know what a hemicorporectomy is?" he asked.

"No. I'm pretty sure I don't want to either though," Scott replied.

"A medical term for amputating someone at the waist. Cutting them in half," Jade responded. She didn't like where this conversation was going.

"Yes. Let's hope a demonstration never becomes necessary," he commented. Yeah, she definitely didn't like where this was going. Chris shot one more glance at the pair before walking off.

Max, Stiles and Allison came running over to them. "Are you okay?" the girl asked.

"Just another life-threatening conversation with your dad," Scott replied. "As usual," Jade added.

"Help with this," Max said, rushing back to the tripwire. They were trying to figure out how to get the other two out of it, but Jade and Scott didn't particularly feel like waiting.

Scott flicked out his claws, cutting the wire and landing on his feet. Jade waved her hand. She was turned back up the right way, floating in the air. The wire unravelled around her ankle as she landed neatly on the floor. The purple and white aura that surrounded her slowly faded.

"What the-" Max began.

"That was awesome!" Stiles yelled, laughing.

~

Jade parked her car, throwing her keys into her bag as she got out. An all too familiar Porsche parked next to her, the music blaring.

"Nice car," someone commented. The man looked like he was homeless, or maybe going through a really tough time.

"Here's a dollar. Go find another parking lot to die in," Jackson said, handing the man the money.

Jade scoffed, hitting Jackson across the head. "Here you go," she said, handing the man a twenty dollar bill.

"Wow. Jade Pierce being nice? That's a first," Jackson commented, walking beside the girl.

"Wow. Jackass lacking empathy? Not a first. Also, for your information, I'm always nice!" she exclaimed.

"Well, with the way you dress, you look like you'd kill someone with just a look," he replied.

"What's wrong with the way I dress!"

"Nothing! I'm just saying, people are kind of scared of you!"

"What! Why?"

"Because you always wear really dark colours and chains and stuff and people thought you were going to kill them, that's all," he shrugged.  She gasped in fake offence, a hand on her chest. "You look cool though, so don't worry about it."

"Ugh. Now I have to change my style," she groaned.

"Why?"

"Because you just said it looked cool, and I'm not taking fashion advice from you."

                                     ~

"Who's that from?" Jade questioned as a letter fell out of Allison's locker. The brunette looked at the girl, a smile on her face. It was from Scott. She should have guessed.

"Nice dress," someone said from behind Jade.

"Nice camera," Allison replied. Jade turned back to her friend. She glanced back behind her, feeling someone's eyes on her. The boy was staring at them. When he noticed Jade looking at them, he smiled nervously. Looking him up and down, she turned back to Allison.

"Not her sister, her aunt. The one who murdered all those people," someone said from across the corridor. The blonde felt a pit start to form in her gut as Allison's face fell.

"You mean the crazy bitch who killed all those people?"

"The fire. All those animal attacks. It was her aunt."

"Are you kidding? I sit next to her in English!"

"I'd find a new seat."

Allison slammed her locker, rushing off down the corridor. "Hey," Jade said, walking towards the girls. "How about you mind your own business and stop gossiping about other peoples. Or even better get a life?" she asked.

"You can't talk Jade. Why did you have to move in with your aunt? Did your parents get sick of you guys? I wouldn't be surprised. A psycho for a daughter and a psycho for a son!" the other girl responded. Bad move on her behalf. Her anger got the better of her. Jade swiped at the girl, but didn't get far, as two pairs of hands dragged her away.

"Get off me!" she yelled.

"Stop! Jade you'll get in trouble!" Stiles said, pulling the girl away. She elbowed him in the ribs, but he still wouldn't let go of her.

The two girls scoffed, heading away from the blonde. "Crazy bitch. Too much time hanging out with the Argents," she muttered under her breath.

"Pierce!" Jackson hissed. He was apparently the other person stopping her from going after the girls. He was right about people thinking she was going to kill them anyway.

"Fine! Just let go of me!" she hissed back. Reluctantly, they let go of her. "Jade, wait-" Stiles began, but she had already stormed out of the school.

A/N

I don't know if I like this or not, as starting of a season always feels so weird 😭

You are so not ready for the iconic duos this season

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.4K 1.2K 88
Rayne Stilinkski is a 15 year old girl who's brother woke her up to look for a dead body with their friend. Suddenly her friend gets bit and then bec...
13.1K 349 72
"Okay," he breathed out. "I love you, Cassandra Williams. I love you so god damn much." Cassie's smile grew at his last sentences. "I love you too, S...
118K 3.8K 95
𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 Riley Winters thought nothing good would come...
341K 12.1K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...