Taehyung's Girl

بواسطة krystalgucci

He grabbed her hand and went on the dance floor with her. I was standing there by myself. I felt like I had a... المزيد

WELCOME
INTRO
The First Meeting
Getting Closer
At The Club
At The CLUB-2
Jealousy in The Air
Hotness Around Here
PART 9
Romantic Dinner Date
The Date Night (18+)
Steamy Night (18+)
Next Morning
In America
The night
The Morning
The CONCERT days
Celebration Time
The Special Info
The beautiful Night
Last Part

Meeting after long time

1.6K 40 1
بواسطة krystalgucci

We sat on the couch and relaxed ourselves. I poured us some orange juice that was already kept on the table by the hotel staffs. 

Then we immersed ourselves talking for about an hour about some random happenings. Especially how difficult it was in a long distance relationship. Although we talked on the phone almost every evening but the feeling of meeting and chatting in person was damn good.

After an hour I wanted to meet the other members.

"They must have relaxed by now. I should greet them as I was unable to do before." ,I told Tae.

"Okay...I also want to see them" ,Tae added.

Then we both went out of the room but we didn't know their room numbers. Actually the whole floor was booked for BTS and crew members. So decided to call them.

"I think I should call them and let's meet altogether in the garden area.", Tae suggested

"Yeah.. fine. It's a nice idea as the time is also perfect.", I agreed. It was 5:30pm in the evening and the weather was very good.

"They are coming in 10mins...But RM isn't coming, he wanted to have rest as he was having a mild headache.", Tae elaborated.

"Okay.. I will personally meet him before going home." I said in a little serious tone. It was obvious for them to feel tired after such a long flight.

Tae and I were walking past the pool when I saw BTS coming in our direction. I greeted them and hugged too, especially a long hug with JK and Jhope.

"How are u all?... It's been a long time", I said.

"We are good but Y/N look at u... You have become hotter than we met you in Korea!!", JK complimented to which I blushed a bit.

"Thanks Kookie !!.. .but what about you? ..gained more muscles!! ... Muscular man." ,I replied and the others members laughed except for Tae as he just smiled. Maybe he was a bit jealous of those muscles.. LOL!!

 Then we all spent some time sitting on the bench by the pool and chitchatting about random stuffs. 

"Excuse me mam, this is the whole week schedule of BTS.", my assistant handed me a file and left.

"Guys... tomorrow you will have soundcheck and costume fittings and trials. Then the next 2 days are the main concert and then 2 days you are free to enjoy the city with your personal plans.", I elaborated.

"Hmm..good.." Suga added.

"And the most important is the 2 free days to roam and tour the city..", JK and Jimin said in a sync and gave high five to each other.

It was 7:30 pm so we decided to head back to the rooms and I headed to my home.

"Okay guys...see you tomorrow", I waved them.

"Where are u going Y/N it is almost the dinner time..", Jimin quoted.

"Yeah..let's have dinner together." JK added.

"Yeah... I know it's dinner time ... but how can I..."  I was saying when Tae interrupted.

"Baby... please... stay for dinner... It's been a long time.." Tae said with the cutest pout and puppy eyes.

They all wanted me to stay for dinner so at last I agreed.

They cheered up and then we headed to the rooms as still it was half an hour for the dinner. I decided to meet RM ,so I went towards his room after confirming his room number.

I was standing at RM's room door....Ding..Dong.... I pressed the bell.

"Coming.."

"Hey... RM ..how are u ?...Is your headache gone?" I asked while I hugged him.

"Yeah...Y/N .. I am fine ..come inside" 

So we talked for around 15 mins and I also told him the schedule.

It was 8:00pm so we decided to go to the dining area for dinner.

RM grabbed his jacket as he was just wearing a white vest and trackpants.

Then we joined the other members at the dining table. We had a good dinner which was obviously not silent and awkward.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

190K 6.7K 35
When y/n meets the mysterious 'V' he calls her his Princess and she's soon drawn into his dangerous world of organised crime. And he is determined to...
157K 7.6K 45
"STOP. What are you doing?" "Why are you doing this to me? " "BECAUSE I FKING LOVE YOU" A story between a Student and a Professor ♡♥...
29.3K 1.8K 52
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG✭ ~And when she looks at me, I swear I can...
55K 2.6K 52
[Completed ✅✨] 💥SNEAK PEEK💥 "Please leave me, I can give you nothing except for pain. Everyone left me, you too leave it's for your own good." She...