TOP Fifties (A Wattpad list)

By Broken_Chandeliers

Are you having trouble finding the right book to read?? Here is a compilation of really great books on Wattp... More

Top Fifties (Wattpad books)
#1. Meeting Mr. Mogul (Book 1 of Mr. Mogul series)
#3. Still into You
#4. The Bucket List
#5. Just Another Love Story
#6. Surviving Life with the O'Connor Boys
#7 : One of the Boys
#8. Season of the Bitch
#9. The Happy Birthday Song
#10. Love Me Alpha
#11. The Extraordinary Life of Lara Craft (Not Croft)
#12. The Wallflower's Revenge

#2. Dating Mr. Mogul (Book 2 of Mr. Mogul series)

306 4 0
By Broken_Chandeliers

Written by : MelonDairies

Summary:

(not complete)
Andy Peterson finally had gotten lucky after her unfortunate departure from her hometown almost six months ago. Before she landed the current layout artist job, she had once been a waitress, a bartender and a secretary. Though, for some complications, she was supposed to be an art curator by now. It all ended in a dump when a certain person decided to completely take over her life.

William Maxwell had finally earned a chance from a woman who he used to despise. He wasn’t sure how he ended up almost grovelling at her feet - but at one point, he thought it was the only way to make her say yes. At first, she was nothing but a bet between him and his sister. Yet, now, things had changed. He still regretted about what he did to her. But, it is all in the past now since Andy finally gave him a chance. His only challenge in the future, it is to keep that chance from failing.

Now, things have been slightly established between them, but one thing hasn’t dawn with your heroine. How to date Mr. Mogul?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 7.4K 20
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
54.1K 692 40
˚ · . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." ╰┈➤ ✎ 𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨...
148K 5.4K 26
AVYAANSH SINGH RATHORE :- King of Rajasthan, Cold, handsome, dashing, fearless, egoistic, rude, heartless, short- tempered, Maybe he is heartless but...
204K 4.6K 68
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad