I don't deserve this rich man...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/212/212508/ Author: Moan Category: Modern Emotions Release time: 2021-09-12 Latest: Cha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 27

1.6K 24 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 27

    Gu Ran discovered that the plastic sister flower army had become inexplicably enthusiastic about her recently, and asked her if she wanted to join their afternoon tea.

    She was a little weird until the plastic sister flowers sent her a screenshot of the Moments.

    Assistant Xu enthusiastically opened the "dead predecessor" in the circle of friends, and Ji Shiyu also liked it.

    "No wonder we are vague every time we ask. It turned out that it was divided 800 years ago, and it is still pretending to be white moonlight."

    "Assistant Xu is so obvious that it is Ji Shiyu's intention, how bad is the plan to Xu Xu? The assistants are so angry that they burst into flames, it's really funny." The

    little sisters understand one by one, how talented people are who can be the chief assistant next to Ji Shiyu, and he can say so openly and sarcastically in the circle of friends With those words, Ji Shiyu obviously has no nostalgia for Qin Wenyi, not only has no nostalgia, but has even been annoyed by some people and certain things. This time, it was just assistant Kai Mai to explain the situation, obviously giving one last chance.

    Everyone looks back on the series from the last birthday party when Ji Shiyu chased Gu Ran out, bought the cat's paw, and now Assistant Xu, who is next to Ji Shiyu, opened the microphone passionately in the circle of friends. Anyone with a discerning eye can see it clearly. It meant that in addition to being shocked, some people began to gradually move closer to Gu Ran.

    Gu Ran listened to a certain little sister who turned her face faster than a book, and had a feeling of "you guys are really idle".

    There was also Assistant Xu who also seemed to be very busy. He didn't know where to get another account, and he only revealed his identity after Gu Ran added WeChat.

    Gu Ran saw that Xu Hui took a lot of photos of clothes, shoes, bags and jewelry for him, all of which were newly given by the brand during the days she was gone. There were also two sets of jewelry personally selected by Mr. Ji, which she wanted to send to her. to where she lives now.

    Gu Ran wanted to block directly, but after thinking about it, she sent a picture to Assistant Xu before blocking.

    It was the screenshot of Xu Hui's circle of friends. Gu Ran used a red marker to circle the words "dead ex" as a reminder.

    Xu Hui was stunned when he saw the picture sent by Gu Ran.

    He had been raising his eyebrows for his achievements in the circle of friends these days, but now he found that if he changed his way of thinking, this "dead predecessor", to a certain extent, seems, seems... It can also be said that Home season manager.

    Xu Hui: "..."

    He suddenly had the feeling that a boomerang was stuck on his body, for fear that Ji Shiyu would react and find something wrong, so he had to silently reduce his sense of existence.

    "Did she take it?" Ji Shiyu asked in the office.

    Xu Hui, who had reduced his sense of existence, answered truthfully: "No." As

    if he had expected this answer, Ji Shiyu looked at the document in front of him and said nothing.

    At night, Gu Ran found that the Cullinan was parked downstairs of her house again, with the lights on in the car.

    The phone rang, still a string of new, unfamiliar numbers.

    She picked it up, looked at the car downstairs, and heard the person on the phone say, "Nannan, go home."

    Gu Ran was stunned when she heard the word "Nannan". She and her father were both from the south. The nickname that is very common in the south is not called by anyone in the north. She came to City A with her father. Only the father and daughter knew this nickname. In the past, only her father would call her that.

    She didn't know how Ji Shiyu knew.

    It was the first time someone called her by her baby name after her father left.

    Gu Ran suppressed the question "How did you know?" and answered, "No."

    After she finished speaking, she hung up the phone, saw the car outside, and closed the curtains.

    ...

    After Xinbo acquired Catpaw, it upgraded the server for Catpaw. Before each live broadcast, there would be a few seconds of lag, and the situation was obviously much better. The acquisition had no effect on the viewers watching the live broadcast. As a result, everyone found that the server was after the acquisition. It's better, the system is smoother, and it doesn't crash when you use it. Many posts in the cat's paw forum begin to "thank Xinbo Dad".

    Even Gu Ran's live broadcast room has a lot of barrage: [Ran Ran, did you see Xinbo's father that day! Thank them for me! 】

    【I have never used such a smooth cat paw in my life. Thanks to Dad Xinbo for allowing me to enjoy the beauty of our family Ranran more freely. ]

    [Woo woo when I saw Ran Ran's face, I wanted to spend money on Ran Ran, and after I found out that Ran Ran was so cute, I wanted to spend more money on Ran Ran. 】

    【Qiaoqiu Fishing God, please let the fish in our fish pond spend some money? 】

    Gu Ran: "..."

    She has more and more fans in her live broadcast room. After the start of the broadcast, many fans have reached the 100 yuan originally set by Gu Ran just by giving away one or two pieces of rose lollipops. gift amount.

    So recently, many fans have asked to increase the gift quota, or even open the quota, nothing else, mainly to be the big brother on the list.

    Some time ago, there was a vote in Catpaw. The content of the vote is the most difficult thing for you to do in Catpaw. The first place in the vote is to be the eldest brother on the list of the most beautiful women in Catpaw.

    Gu Ran puffed her cheeks at the barrage that urged her to open up her rewards: "I don't make money from rewards."

    "My current income is enough to support myself, and I'm not short of money!"

    She put her hands together on top of her head: "Thank you, fellow folks! One piece or two is enough! If there's any more, you can use the reward money to buy some gifts for the parents, grandparents, grandparents, brothers and sisters around you! Family is the most important thing, thank you!"

    Gu After Ran finished speaking, she put down her hand and smiled at the camera.

    In fact, at the beginning, she was moved, but later she firmed up her ideas. Apart from being afraid of social news, even if a person is not short of money to give you a reward, he will add tens of thousands of rewards to you on WeChat, or even hundreds of thousands. Millions of people are asking you to meet offline, what should she do then?

    Although I know that my fans simply like me, and there are many female fans who watch the live broadcast every day, the base is too large, and there is no way to prevent people with ulterior motives from appearing.

    The live broadcast room burst into laughter: [Okay, listen to Ran Ran and go buy a present for my mother. ]

    The appearance of Gu Ran's hands folded on the top of her head was cut out and made into an emoji package with the text "Thank you, big brother, big sister", and all the cat's paws began to use it happily, compared to the previous sister of the cat's paw, "Moe Meow Meow" , the current sister "the first beauty of cat's paw" has a lot of good reviews. In the past, Meng Miaomiao added WeChat and did not reply, and the thing that appeared immediately when the red envelope was sent was also hung up on the cat's paw forum, but that It was a good time, and there was no trouble.

    Gu Ran's refusal to give a high reward this time was also reported by several marketing accounts, and the comments below were all praises.

    Cat's paw is basically a foregone conclusion that the top female anchors are now beautiful, with good looks and interesting people. Except for the good game play, there is no black material.

    Gu Ran saw that her number of followers was increasing every day. Not only was her cat's paw increasing, but her Weibo account exceeded one million. She even organized a lottery to thank her for the million-dollar welfare.

    This kind of non-black material continued until late one night, and a post on the cat's paw forum turned out: "Some anchors don't like what fans do to reward nc fans, but they are grateful and praising the three views, and as a result, people's abacus is better than Everyone is fine." The

    title of the post is explosive, and it is the standard breaking news post format:

    "The former internal staff of Catpaw, I just want to say something because I can't stand the marketing of some people. Catpaw signed an acquisition with Xinbo. On the day of the ceremony, a representative anchor started throwing hugs to the president of Xinbo in front of everyone without even nodding his face. It was embarrassing and disgusting to see, but he turned around and started marketing and refused to give the reward. Three views are upright."

    "Is the money that fans pay after they approach the CEO comparable to that of fans? Some NC fans are really naive.

    " First Beauty" is written in the title.

    Because only the "Cat's Claw No. 1 Beauty" and "King Shrimp" were the anchor representatives that day, when it comes to giving hugs, it is impossible for Wang Prawn to give hugs to the president of Xinbo.

    The post quickly became noisy. Recently, there have been a lot of strange rumors. Most of the people in the building are scolding the landlord for a few stupid edits and then reporting it for deletion. , As a result, the landlord suddenly appeared and sent a photo.

    "Some people don't cry without seeing the coffin, and they all got into the car. How about making it up?" The

    photo was taken from top to bottom. It was obvious that someone took it in the office building, where the "Cat's Claw Headquarters" brand was erected. Next, a young girl is pulling open the door of a luxury car.

    As soon as this photo came out, the people who were still scolding the landlord for spreading rumors were a little quiet. Looking at the time, it was indeed the day Maopaw signed with Xinbo, and the person in the photo was indeed "the first beauty of Maopaw", opening the door of a luxury car.

    It doesn't mean that anchors can't afford luxury cars. Many anchors in Cat's Paws are very rich, and some even have very rich families of origin. But this is for a dilapidated hotel when the broadcast started, and there have been few since the broadcast began. Monthly, the promotion is not realistic for a new anchor who has received one.

    ...

    Gu Ran was sleeping when Ding Ze made a phone call.

    "Wake up, don't fall asleep."

    "How did you go back when you became the host representative?"

    Ding Ze asked as soon as the phone was connected.     Gu Ran hadn't woken

    up yet, so she muttered, "Take a taxi."

    Ding Ze sighed, "Tell me the truth.

    "

, the result was distorted by the post into a hug, but the photo at the back was indeed beyond his expectations.

    The plots of the idol dramas in the chat with Gu Ran before were all jokes. In all fairness, Ding knew what kind of temptation the identity of President Xinbo was to young girls, but he also knew that people were young and unmarried, and some were waiting to get married. The daughter of an aristocratic family, and a female star who is vying for the top spot, Gu Ran is only a platform anchor no matter how good-looking and popular she is. Because of the little details, she thinks that people are interesting, and she goes up rashly, and it is destined to have no results.

    And this kind of rumor comes out, just like idols falling in love, it is also extremely unfavorable for anchors who rely on fans.

    Gu Ran was woken up by Ding Ze's serious tone, and she almost wondered if Ding Ze knew something. She sat up from the bed, rubbed her sullen eyes, and saw the female anchor who Ding Ze sent her to get into a luxury car. Photo.

    Gu Ran stared at the photo for a long time.

    Ding Ze said in a serious tone, "What the hell is going on?"

    Gu Ran smacked her lips, probably knowing what was going on.

    She was very dissatisfied that she was woken up in the morning because of such a thing: "I finally made money, but I can't make me a luxury type when I take a taxi?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 48.3K 47
(There is no romance in this story) It all comes down to the day, when heroes realize they can't win. Y/N is a 14 year old who will do anything to a...
58.4K 1K 22
Title: 重生专属药膳师 Author: 九月微蓝 Source: https://m.shubaow.net/86/86139/ Su Qingqi crossed, as a modern top medicated dieter, she hugged a golden thigh an...
1.8M 117K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
86.2K 2.1K 42
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 豪门女配不想破产 AUTHOR: 扇墨竹 Fu Lichuan has become the white, rich and beautiful love-brained female partner in the book. She has a...