I don't deserve this rich man...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/212/212508/ Author: Moan Category: Modern Emotions Release time: 2021-09-12 Latest: Cha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 26

1.6K 30 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 26

    After Gu Ran stood firm, she finally found herself running in front of Ji Shiyu, he put one hand on her waist, and she was holding his clothes in her hand.

    Everyone was watching the scene in front of them, and the scene was very quiet for a while.

    Gu Ran quickly jumped out from in front of Ji Shiyu, said "thank you", and then stood up to the position pointed by the vice president of Catpaw just now.

    Ji Shiyu's eyes returned to clarity, and he glanced at the vice president of Catpaw again: "Pay attention."

    "Yes, yes." The vice president of Catpaw responded repeatedly, but at the same time, he was a little embarrassed. He didn't seem to expect Ji Shiyu to care about women so much.

    After taking the photo, today's acquisition ceremony officially ended. Gu Ran greeted a few staff members and was ready to leave.

    Catpaw and several employees saw that Gu Ran couldn't wait to get off work as soon as the ceremony was over, and they were in a mixed mood for a while.

    Because after the ceremony, Catpaw also prepared a dinner party. In this kind of dinner, how many young little sisters have sharpened their heads to squeeze in, but some people slipped faster than rabbits.

    Ding Ze still had to go to work, so Gu Ran took a taxi to go back by herself. She walked into the elevator alone, and when the elevator door was about to close, someone blocked her.

    Gu Ran raised her head, and Assistant Xu smiled at her.

    Behind him is Ji Shiyu.

    The two walked into the elevator together, and Assistant Xu pressed the parking lot on the basement floor.

    Gu Ran didn't speak, and leaned in. After all, this place is not her home, so she is not qualified not to let people in.

    There was a slight sense of weightlessness when the elevator took off and landed, and

    Ji Shiyu suddenly looked at Gu Ran and said, "Is the foot sprained? Does it hurt?"

    Gu Ran suddenly heard the words, turned her head to meet Ji Shiyu's eyes, and remembered just now. Ji Shiyu quickly caught her with his eyes and hands.

    "No." Gu Ran answered dryly.

    Ji Shiyu saw the first floor that Gu Ran pressed, and said, "I'll take you home."

    "No need." Gu Ran stared at the descending floor numbers above her head, and as soon as the elevator door opened on the first floor, she stepped on high heels and ran away.

    Assistant Xu has been silently listening to the conversation between the two in the corner. Hearing that Mr. Ji kept hitting soft nails, he stood in the corner again, desperately trying to reduce his sense of existence, and wished he could disappear on the spot.

    ...

    Gu Ran took a taxi to go home by herself, and then saw that Ding Ze sent her two WeChat messages.

    Ding Ze: [Fuck me, I heard someone in the company say that today Mr. Chen pulled you and you almost fell and was caught by the president of Xinbo? ]

    [Let's take a bolder imagination, do you think he would have noticed you long ago, secretly watching your live broadcast in the dead of night every day, and then acquired our company, and came here specially to see you today. 】

    【What kind of stereotyped idol drama is this. 】

    Gu Ran: [...]

    I didn't expect such a thing to spread so quickly.

    [If you don't become a screenwriter, it's a big loss for my country's film and television industry. 】

    【I am willing to give you the position of the heroine of this idol drama. 】

    【See debt. ]

    Gu Ran put down her phone and exhaled, thinking of Ding Ze's sentence "Will he secretly watch your live broadcast every day in the dead of night", she suddenly got goosebumps.

    However, Ji Shiyu should not be so idle, nor so boring.

    She rested today and did not broadcast live. Gu Ran lay on the sofa and looked at her mobile phone for a while, and then saw that Catpaw's official blog posted a photo of her at Catpaw headquarters today.

    "The No. 1 Beauty of Cat's Claw" attended the acquisition ceremony of Cat's Claw and Xinbo Group as the representative of Cat's Claw's anchor.

    Gu Ran glanced at the comments, most of the comments below were "My family Ran Ran has a good future" and "deserving of its name", but there are also many fans of Mengmiaomiao who are injustice. After the last time, the data of Mengmiaomiao was blurred. , But after all, the fan base is still there, and there are a group of die-hard fans who swear to follow, complaining that the official blog said that Meng Miao Miao has been conscientiously broadcasting in Cat Claw for two years, why should a newcomer take the position.

    Gu Ran didn't care about the sour words of Meng Miao Miao's fans, she picked two selfies and posted an anchor's update on Cat's Paws, with the text: "I'm happy today~"

    When she's not live-streaming, she will post a post, it's more popular It's called fan welfare.

    ...

    The Maybach drove smoothly, and the person in the back seat rang his mobile phone, paying special attention to the message prompt.

    Ji Shiyu saw the anchor news that Gu Ran had just posted on Cat's Claw.

    He stared at the two selfies for a while, then clicked Save to his phone.

    Ji Shiyu turned to his mobile phone album.

    There are not many photos in his album, most of them are screenshots of documents. Ji Shiyu flipped through the album, and finally his eyes fell on a photo and stopped.

    It is Gu Ran's graduation photo in Yingde.

    She was wearing a Yingde uniform, holding her diploma in her hand, with a little baby fat on her face, smiling shyly at the camera.

    Ji Shiyu closed his eyes, remembering that night, when Gu Ran was lying on his shoulders and crying, the tears wet the shirt, and he clearly felt the temperature of her tears.

    She said that she was not drunk, that she was a big liar, but he knew that she was a mess.

    The driver parked the car at the gate of Baili Tianhua.

    The car boy respectfully opened the door.

    Ji Shiyu opened his eyes, put his mobile phone in his pocket, and entered a private room under the guidance of the waiter.

    In a private club, Ji Shiyu had no expression on his face, but his aura was very oppressive. Qin Li thought he was well prepared, but when he really faced the man in front of him, he couldn't help but stutter.

    The Qin family has been fighting fiercely in the past few years, and each room has cultivated its own power within the company until the entire Qin family is torn apart. Just by doing this.

    However, Qin Li is very confident in winning the cooperation with Xinbo this time. For no other reason, Qin Wenyi is here now.

    Who doesn't know that Ji Shiyu and Qin Wenyi are their first love. The first love girlfriend in their passionate love died suddenly at the beginning, and now they are back in front of them. This feeling can most stimulate the tenderness in a man's heart.

    "Look, the whole plan is probably like this. The number of tourists after the development in Beicheng is expected to be between 30,000 and 50,000 per day. If Xinbo can settle in, the project experience for high-end tourists will be upgraded again."

    Qin Li said, Looking at Ji Shiyu nervously.

    Ji Shiyu didn't answer, but Xu Hui frowned tightly.

    The people of the Qin family are not as good as the previous generation. First, they came up with a non-existent joint plan to attract Xinbo. After they settled in, it was logical to attract other investments under the name of Xinbo. To put it bluntly, this empty-handed white wolf's abacus Played pretty well.

    Even Qin Wenyi brought it here.

    Seeing that Ji Shiyu didn't respond after listening to it, Qin Li also beat a drum in his heart, and then patted Qin Wenyi next to him: "Xiaoyi, tell President Ji the financial statement just now."

    Qin Li Wen Yi spread out the documents in his hand, and was about to speak, when Ji Shiyu suddenly said, "No need."

    He got up, without commenting on Qin Li's plan just now, glanced at the copy on the coffee table: "Just Come here."

    Ji Shiyu took the people away.

    Qin Li didn't expect Ji Shiyu to take people away, and he didn't even comment on his plan. In the direction of the man's departure, he anxiously pushed Qin Wenyi next to him: "Come on." In the

    corridor, Qin Wenyi chased out and called out to Ji Shiyu's back, "Ayu."

    Ji Shiyu stopped.

    Qin Wenyi walked over with a look of embarrassment on her face: "I'm really sorry."

    She could hear how outrageous Qin Li's plan was, and Ji Shiyu could finish listening to it tonight. .

    Ji Shiyu turned around and glanced at Qin Wenyi.

    Then Qin Wenyi looked up and squeezed a smile at him. After coming back for so long, this was the first time the two met alone like this.

    Qin Wenyi: "Long time no see."

    "If you don't mind, can I find a place to buy you a drink? I'll apologize to you on behalf of Qin Li."

    "I also apologize to you. What happened back then was not my intention, and I don't I don't want to fake death, but my uncle and uncle are pressing hard, and I have no choice." She lowered her head, "You know, I'm just an adopted daughter."

    Ji Shiyu listened to Qin Wenyi's words and remembered just now that Qin Li deliberately went out of his way to discuss the order. Called Qin Wenyi.

    When he saw Qin Wenyi bowing his head, he frowned and said coldly, "You haven't told anyone that we have broken up, right?"

    "Ah." Qin Wenyi suddenly raised his head, and a flash of light flashed in his eyes. panic.

    Ji Shiyu's eyes were cold: "We broke up before you suspended animation, didn't we."

    Qin Wenyi bit his lower lip: "So many years have passed, what's the difference."

    Anyway, the current Ji Shiyu has already It doesn't belong to him anymore.

    In other words, Ji Shiyu never belonged to her, and the love affair ended without incident. She couldn't feel Ji Shiyu's approach, only when everyone cast envious glances at her, she felt comforted.

    Ji Shiyu: "The difference is the relationship between you and me. It's not suitable to meet again, let alone find another place to have a drink."

    "It's not suitable for you to call me 'Ayu', Miss Qin.

    " "

    Ji Shiyu finished and left.

    Qin Wenyi stood there, and when Assistant Xu followed, the two accidentally touched their shoulders.

    "Sorry, Miss Qin." Xu Hui nodded slightly.

    Qin Wenyi bit his lip, nails embedded in the flesh.

    ...

    The next day, news spread that Xinbo and Qin had not reached a cooperation agreement.

    Another recent development of Xinbo is the acquisition of Cat's Claw.

    Everyone knows that Gu Ran is now an anchor in Catpaw, and Ji Shiyu bought Catpaw here, but rejected Qin's plan over there. The operation is not very clear.

    Xu Hui stood at the door of the president's office, swiped through the circle of friends, and saw those little plastic sisters who were bombarding with twitter every day.

    Today's theme is "White Moonlight".

    Xu Hui sneered.

    Last time, he accidentally clicked "Blessings" with a trembling hand, and he felt that he was going to get cold. As a result, Mr. Ji didn't hold him accountable nor deduct his bonus, which was really moving.

    Now is the time to show the real technical rewards to the boss. Some things are not easy for the boss to go into battle in person, and the assistant will go to work.

    Xu Hui edited the text, participated in the discussion, and clicked send.

    As the chief assistant beside Ji Shiyu, in everyone's eyes, his words are often Ji Shiyu's words.

    So today, everyone saw Xu Hui, the chief assistant next to Ji Shiyu, in addition to sharing Xinbo's gratifying financial report in the circle of friends every now and then, today he suddenly opened the microphone with passion, the words were extremely acerbic, and every punctuation mark showed anger:

    "Not all dead people can be called Bai Yueguang. Those who broke up before they died can only be called 'dead exes'.

    " When you die, you forget that you have nothing to do with your ex."

    Attached is a screenshot of a plan that a certain family came to ask for cooperation in a mess.

    Just when everyone was shocked.jpg and doubted the authenticity of this circle of friends, they saw a like appear below the circle of friends.

    Liked by: Ji Shiyu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 470 37
yeah uh,,,, this is a remake of my most successful book,,, since its known for its,,,,, frequent mistakes,,,
283K 4.9K 119
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE:七十年代娇媳妇 AUTHOR:素昧平生 In order to marry the male educated youth of the brigade in his previous life, Ye Qingshui used his kindn...
21K 249 12
https://m.shubaow.net/192/192681/ Author: Moonrise Dongshan Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-05-16 Latest: Chapter 116 Extra...
1M 48.3K 47
(There is no romance in this story) It all comes down to the day, when heroes realize they can't win. Y/N is a 14 year old who will do anything to a...