Weird Isn't It?

By RidhZ27

(COMPLETE) Harry learns how to be himself again. Au where Harry is admitted into a bdsm school with Louis as... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

6

1.5K 45 4
By RidhZ27

"Alright, are you ready?" Louis asked rubbing his hands together. Harry gave him a soft nod as he left a sigh. "I'm gonna ask you a few questions, answer me honestly" Louis stated in a soft voice. Harry nodded keeping his head down, unintentionally. "Verbal answers Harry" Louis stated.

"Yes" He replied back. "Yes what?" Louis asked. "Yes sir" Harry replied hesitantly. "Good boy" Louis praised. Harry definitely didn't like that. "So I'm gonna give you the file, if you have any doubt about anything ask me" Louis informed. Harry nodded back as he held the file in his hand. He opened it, grabbing the pen and started filling in. He really needed to get out of this school.

I submissive,
Gives consent for,

1. Anal play: no
2. Beating(general): no
3

. Beating(canes): no
4. Beating(crops): no
5. Beating(paddles): no
6. Beating(floggers): no
7. Beating(hairbrush): no
8. Beating(hard): no
9. Beating(soft): no
10. Beating(spanking): no
11. Beating(straps): no
12. Beating(on back): no
13. Beating(on feet): no
14. Beating(on genital area): no
15. Beating(on chest): no
16. Beating(on face): no
17. Biting: no
18. Blindfold: yes
19. Body modification: no
20. Bondage: no
21. Breath play: no
22. Clothing: no
23. Crawling: no
24. Cutting: no
25. Dilation: no

"What's dilation?" Harry asked looking at Louis. "Its for about forcing your pupil to expand due to sexual tension in your body" He explained. Harry nodded and quickly gave it a no.

26. Drinking: no
27: Electricity: no
28. Exhibitionism: no

"What is exhibitionism?" He asked. "It is mostly public where the submissive has to attract people towards him" Louis explained.

29. Face slapping: yes
30. Fisting: no
31. Gags: no
32. Including others: no
33. Kneeling: no
34. Leashes: no
35. Licking: no
36. Massage: no
37. Masturbation: yes
38. Nipple play: no
39. Humilation: yes
40. Oragsm control: no
41. Phone sex: no
42. Rape( fantasy): no
43. Roleplay: no
44. Sensation play: no

"What is sensation play?" He asked. "Here the submissive will be completely tied, gagged and blindfolded. He'll have to sense what the dominant is using upon him and make sure to tell him if he's feeling aroused" Louis explained. Harry bite on his lower lip but marked it a no.
45. Serving: no
46. Rimming: no
47. Vanilla: no
48. Toys: no
49. Wrestling: no
50. Worship: no

"Here" Harry stated handling the file to him. "Blindfold, face slapping and masturbation, humiliation I see" Louis hmmed looking at the file. He handed it back and said,"I want two more yes". Harry graoned and marked gags and nipple play a yes. He handed Louis the file back taking a deep breath.

"Good boy" Louis said looking at him. Harry didn't respond the way Louis expected him to. He gave himself a soft nod and asked,"Do you have any questions?". Harry asked without looking at him,"Why did Zayn and Niall only talk when their doms ordered them to?". "Because they weren't at their place, when you'll visit them then you'll have to ask for my permission as well. It's etiquettes".

"Why? It means we're not the owner of our own body" Harry graoned setting his body back. "No, it's to learn how to control your tongue" Louis replied back. Louis noticed the hesitantation on Harry's face. Every submissive had that and it was the dominant's responsibility to make them feel comfortable around them.

"How about we pause for now? We both have classes tomorrow" Louis stated looking at the worried submissive. "Okay" Harry said in a low tone. He surely was tired. He stood up and asked,"Can I go?". Louis gave him a nod as he collected the files.

Why did I ask him that?

~

"Good morning Harry" He heard Louis. He turned on the bed with a groan. "Come on Harry it's seven in the morning" Louis stated as he tapped his shoulder. Harry mentally rolled his eyes and sat up with a huff. "Good, now I want you to be ready in ten minutes" He stated and walked out of the room.

Harry sighed and picked his phone up. His first instance was to open instagram and thats what he did. His eyebrows furrowed seeing Nick posted a picture with everyone else. They didn't even call me, he thought. They were all friends from start, from when they enrolled in play school and no one even thought of texting him.

He groaned and threw the phone on his bed. He felt tears flicking in his eyes which he quickly faded away by rubbing his eyes. He can't cry for them, he can't cry for anyone.

After he was ready, he walked downstairs and saw Louis eating his cereal on the dining table. They didn't exchange any words but Louis could sense it. His dropped lips could tell him that something happened. Louis didn't wanted to make a scene early in the morning so he made a mental note to ask him later.

~

"Come on Harry, Liam texted me that he and Louis are waiting for us at the gate" Zayn stated. Harry sighed as he stood up from the bench. The first day of school, it was weird. He didn't exactly hated it but he didn't exactly liked it. He wanted to talk to someone. Someone who might understand him but sadly he had no one. Harry was the kind to keep his feelings bottled up for long. He had never ever talked about his feelings to his friends.

He remembered when his old friend, Ed talking about his feelings to them. They all made fun of him for being too weak. "Um Zayn" He called. Zayn turned around and asked,"Yeah?". "Uh how are you and Liam doing?" He asked. "We're just starting though. He gave me a couple of rules and yeah" He replied.

Harry hmmed and asked,"Are you able to follow them?". "I mean not that properly but he told me that if I messed up there are alot of people to help me out" Zayn stated. "People?" Harry asked with furrowed eyebrows. Who are those people?

"Well, he told me that first off I should talk to him and then I could talk to others" Zayn explained. "And who are those people?" Harry asked back. "Louis, James, Shawn and Niall" He replied back. Harry nodded as his face fell. "Not my name huh?" Harry asked with a small giggle. Zayn took a deep breath and replied,"Harry, he didn't give me your name because you're in the same grade as me and we both might be going through shit".

Zayn cut himself off and muttered,"Shit". "What happened?" Harry asked furrowing his eyebrows.
"I cursed" Zayn stated with worry taking over his face. "You have that rule too?" Harry asked. "Yeah, it's a basic rule" Zayn stated. "What will happen now?" Harry asked. "I'll get punishment what else" Zayn said with a shrug.

"No, I mean what punishment?" Harry asked. "I don't know. Depends on him" Zayn replied. As Harry was about to ask him something else, a honk was heard. They turned around, seeing Louis and Liam in the same car him and Louis had traveled yesterday.

They both climbed out of the car as Liam walked towards Zayn, giving him a hug. Louis walked towards Harry as he asked,"How was your day?". Harry didn't reply back, not on purpose but he was glaring at Liam and Zayn. Liam had furrowed eyebrows maybe he told him about him cursing.

"Harry" Louis called. "Um uh it was alright" Harry replied with his head down and hands infront. It was unintentional, Harry used to stand like that most of the time. "Okay, then let's go" Louis said with a small smile on his face. They all climbed in the car, as soon as Louis started driving, Liam announced,"Zayn is gonna get his first punishment today".

"That's great. What did he do?" Louis asked. "Cursed" Liam replied back. "That was your first as well" Louis added with a giggle. Liam smiled and nodded as he said,"Yeah". The ride was filled with only Louis and Liam conversing. Zayn didn't say a word but had a smile on his face. Harry was confused, why would someone who was going to be getting a punishment be this happy?

As soon as they reached, Liam and Zayn had rushed towards their apartment. Louis giggled and shaked his head at his friend's eagerness. They both entered their apartment as Louis placed his bag on the couch and sat down.

"Harry" He called who was standing on the door. Harry walked inside and stood there. "Come sit here. I wanna talk" Louis patted the couch towards his side. Harry sat down with a furrow on his eyebrows. "Something bothering you?" He asked. "I-I just, I'm confused" He replied back. "Ask me then" Louis stated.

"Why was Liam telling you about Zayn's punishment and why was Zayn so happy about it? Why were they so excited? Its a punishment" Harry asked without any break. His eyebrows were furrowed in confusion while he took huge breaths. Louis blinked a few times as he placed his hand on Harry's shoulder. "Calm down H. I'll explain" He stated.

"For why did Liam tell me about Zayn's punishment is that, here we think that the first punishments are the step towards intimacy between the couple. It can mean about starting something great" Louis explained calmly. "And since we both are best friends, we tend to share bits about our relationships to make sure we aren't doing anything wrong" He added.

A sigh left Harry's lips, so Zayn knew about it. "Now tell me what made you panic about it?" Louis asked calmly, his hand falling from his shoulder to his lap. "I-I don't know" Harry replied back because he seriously didn't knew why it affected him so much.

"Did you break any of the rules of today?" Louis asked. Harry shaked his head softly added a no with it. "Okay" Louis said as he glanced at the boy. "Harry" He called. Harry turned his gaze towards him as he said,"How about you take a nap for an hour? I'll wake you up". He nodded and stood up with his bag hanging from his shoulder.

Louis took a deep breath before he turned towards his room.

~

Harry couldn't sleep. For the past thirty minutes all he did was stir around. He didn't knew what was affecting his mind but it was doing very bad. He took a deep breath before getting up. He grabbed his phone and dailed Tony's number. He soon picked it up and said,"Hello mother fucker".

"Um hello" Harry replied feeling abit uncomfortable. "Mate, where the hell are you? I got to bang Linda again. She kept asking for you" He stated. "Uh I just, I moved out" Harry confessed. "Good for you" He stated. "Mate, uh so how's everything?" Harry asked. "Fucking great" He replied back. Harry hmmed but didn't respond, instead he started picking on his nails.

"What is wrong with you" Tony stated. "W-What?" Harry asked furrowing his eyebrows. "Mate, you used to curse in every line. You used to be that badass. What happened?" Tony stated. "N-No, nothing. I just got up from a nap" Harry explained. "Just say you've turned into a pussy" Tony teased. "No I haven't" He replied back. "Yes you have. Do you want your daddy to tame you?" He asked with a giggle. "Shut the fuck up asshole" Harry spat as he hung the call.

Shit

He cursed.

He took a deep breath and turned around facing the door. He saw him standing on the door frame. "Uh Louis I" Harry tried explaining but was cut off by Louis,"Another rule broken". "What?" Harry asked in confusion. What did he do?

"You called me Louis" He said walking towards him.

"Please don't be harsh on me".......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 15.6K 37
If you're looking for a fic with better writing and less irritating characters PLEASE take a look at my other fics instead (not 'I'm Fine', and prefe...
319K 9.7K 35
Harry just moved into his dorm as a freshman at New York University. As he gets settled, he meets Louis, a disgruntled junior who lives across the ha...
423K 11.6K 28
*Original Story Re-Written* "Tell Me When it Hurts," Harry Styles is one of the most known Dominates of this time, however, his fame has turned to i...
140K 4.3K 47
Louis and Harry have everything. They are happily married. They love their children more than anything. They couldn't be more successful in their job...